Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 10:09 PM
thanks for ruining ytmnsfw forums cag

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 10:12 PM
remeber when you chased general doli away and gabi

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Lmao poor doli living in a pile of trash.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 10:20 PM
pls god smite this bitch ,,, smite her so good god,,,

m0nde
11-02-2015, 10:21 PM
doli is working hard studying chemical engineering to be a pharmacist. he said he's gong to work in pharmaceutical oncology and make upwards of 100k (like a CTO)

juji
11-02-2015, 10:21 PM
use excessive of "lmao" is extreme common and current here

Wendy <3
11-02-2015, 10:22 PM
I'm pretty certain doli killed himself

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 10:22 PM
6 figures a year is the new 5 figures a year

m0nde
11-02-2015, 10:24 PM
dp makes 6 figures programming dress up doll games for disney. jon makes 6 figures as a programmer and elezzzark is a cto of a startup who will soon make 6 figures. i think marks makes 6 figures doing IT. oh, steveyos wil one day be a billionaire once we give him some seed money. i don't make 6 figures, but i came close to that at my last job (alas)

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 10:26 PM
then you got let go because you are highly expendable

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 10:27 PM
let's hire 5 mondes right fom india instead of one monde living in canada

stevеyos
11-02-2015, 10:28 PM
world filter every cag post to "cto"

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
11-02-2015, 10:28 PM
i dont get how everyone on here working in IT makes 6 figures. the orgs ive worked for (big ones) literally pay people in IT with a lot of certs, but no CS degree like 70-75k with the same experience of some of these people on the forum i think there is a little bit of salary inflation goin on

juji
11-02-2015, 10:50 PM
i dont get how everyone on here working in IT makes 6 figures. the orgs ive worked for (big ones) literally pay people in IT with a lot of certs, but no CS degree like 70-75k with the same experience of some of these people on the forum i think there is a little bit of salary inflation goin on

IT are automated business which is good. You don't need to create a company, just create a startup to get investments and organize, then operate.

m0nde
11-02-2015, 10:53 PM
i dont get how everyone on here working in IT makes 6 figures. the orgs ive worked for (big ones) literally pay people in IT with a lot of certs, but no CS degree like 70-75k with the same experience of some of these people on the forum i think there is a little bit of salary inflation goin onthat is true, but programmers make more than IT guys. dp is a programmer, not IT and neither is jon in IT - he too is a programmer, though i think jon does some IT for the company he works

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE=m s karen;7755 5345]i dont get how everyone on here working in IT makes 6 figures. the orgs ive worked for (big ones) literally pay people in IT with a lot of certs, but no CS degree like 70-75k with the same experience of some of these people on the forum i think there is a little bit of salary inflation goin on[/QUOTE]

Jon makes 6figures easy. Hes my expensive man. Unlike elz hes actually a real cto. An old boyfriend of mind made about a 100K a year contracting for DOD at Vandenberg airforce base

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 11:01 PM
that is true, but programmers make more than IT guys. dp is a programmer, not IT and neither is jon in IT - he too is a programmer, though i think jon does some IT for the company he works

What exactly is an it person anyway? An obivous hipster who works at a mac store

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 11:02 PM
i am rich as fuck way richer than cag

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 11:02 PM
IT person is like a network person, they call them devops now,, they play alot of d & d, cameron is an IT guy

m0nde
11-02-2015, 11:05 PM
What exactly is an it person anyway? An obivous hipster who works at a mac storea hipster workign at a mac store is retail - looool. an it guy (as dp described) is a plumber who makes the packets run through the pipes. IT deals with the infrastruture

that allows the programmer's application to available to the customer (eg dp codes ac/ap for accounting and marks and i set up the comptuers and physical wiring and the network to allow accountig to use dp's stuff)

m0nde
11-02-2015, 11:06 PM
and while that's happening jon fucks cag while stevey and elezzzark get really mad and pulls in 100k for being cto and overseeing dp and me and marks

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 11:07 PM
mangement is the wrong thign to go into,, you loose your skills and when he get's laid off from his shitty little company nobody wants to hire a manger and he's gotten rusty from not doing an acutal work in a while

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Lmao camoron told me he did networking is that the same as being an it guy

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 11:08 PM
turn into one of those stories,, i used to make 6 figures a year i lost my job for 18 months and now i live in a half way house with my gf cag

m0nde
11-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Lmao camoron told me he did networking is that the same as being an it guyyes

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 11:09 PM
a hipster workign at a mac store is retail - looool. an it guy (as dp described) is a plumber who makes the packets run through the pipes. IT deals with the infrastruture

that allows the programmer's application to available to the customer (eg dp codes ac/ap for accounting and marks and i set up the comptuers and physical wiring and the network to allow accountig to use dp's stuff)

Doesnt sound all that complicated tbh

m0nde
11-02-2015, 11:10 PM
it's part of it. i used to work in a noc (network operations centre) and had to work with call centre people telling them what to do with customers and with payment systems and databases. i didn't code anything but i worked with pmps who had projects which i helped with, recommended, tested, etc.

IT covers a wide spectrum of activities at a workplace. also every org titles jobs in their own, unique ways. like a CIO at one company may be doing completely different functions than a CTO at another company or they are doing the literal same functions with a similar title (this is a super generalized example most people aren't anywhere near C-level in a big organization).

cag you should get some certs and do IT. honeslty theres like no females in IT you'd probably get hired immediately maybe even for the fed govt and you could work towards getting a pension and sick benefits.

Autistic Spectrum
camerone plugs in ethernet cables and uses zipties

m0nde
Doesnt sound all that complicated tbhno, it's not hard at all. what he does now, i did as my own company and learned it all on my own. marks too, taught it all to himself

m0nde
11-02-2015, 11:11 PM
i think clay does serious IT stuff for a hospital or a hospital network in houston or dallas or whatever

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 11:11 PM
never go into management you make more as a architect or senior programmer and are never unemployed, they always fire management

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Camerone also eats... a lot

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 11:13 PM
bet he can setup a router better than you, bet your stupid ass can not even forward a port

11-02-2015, 11:14 PM
never go into management you make more as a architect or senior programmer and are never unemployed, they always fire management

that's if you're in tech. if you go are general manager in operations or like finance of some company and you're willing to move every so often you can advance up the corporate ladder pretty nicely and once you get to a certain level of seniority you're kind of always in demand so if you notice the company isn't doing well you cant get the hell out of there.. programmers at least in my perspective have a good lifestyle because they can do a lot of work remotely. if you're in general management theres a lot of BS going around like having facetime with your bosses/superiors/clients...meaningless business trips etc...which programmers don't necessarily do.

programmers can't rely on bullshit and social skills kind of like general management/sales can. you either know how to do a task efficiently or you don't and you get berated by someone who has no fucking idea how to do what you're doing.

m0nde
11-02-2015, 11:15 PM
IT covers a wide spectrum of activities at a workplace. also every org titles jobs in their own, unique ways. like a CIO at one company may be doing completely different functions than a CTO at another company or they are doing the literal same functions with a similar title (this is a super generalized example most people are C-level in a big organization).

cag you should get some certs and do IT. honeslty theres like no females in IT you'd probably get hired immediately maybe even for the fed govt and you could work towards getting a pension and sick benefits.CIO is supposed to deal with data and shaping information so the board, everyone else can see that data that's coming out of all the diff apps etc running in the corp, they decide what information is needed from IT and what forum. CTO is supposed to focus on hardware, software and management of it. but ya, a company can have both in one guy

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 11:18 PM
Wondering why elz isn't in this thread sharing knowledge of being a startup cto lmao

11-02-2015, 11:20 PM
honestly HR might be the best job. You know how much everyone is making so you can base your salary off people who are in similar "management positions as yourself", but you don't have the skills they necessarily have...also you're always in demand it seems like. And HR in tech will continue to grow as Google/Facebook and all the startups keep getting hounded for how shitty their workplace diversity is, sexual harrassment is..e.tc..

juji
11-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Wondering why elz isn't in this thread sharing knowledge of being a startup cto lmao

m0nde already explained, more like I am the company's technological arm

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 11:31 PM
What you are is an idiot, actually

11-02-2015, 11:37 PM
cag is there like an orientation for starting stripping. like does the club tell you what is and what isn't acceptable? do they tell you what to do if something starts going out of hand etc...? just curious

urkles girlfriend
11-03-2015, 07:01 AM
What you are is an idiot, actually