PDA

View Full Version : a theory, a manifesto, an accurate rendition of the realities of the human complex involving DP and Cag

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
11-02-2015, 10:25 PM
think of this as kind of a stream of conciousness into the brains of an idealic author with an unreliable narrative

DP ahhh yes, DP the reliable 10+ yerar posting veteran of ytmnd forums logs in at 12 AM EST. He works a nice comfortable job doing IT in the heartland of the US (i cant remevber if he is from PA of OH), but he is from "normal country". Caucasian, average height, average education, average income. Most people would be secure with this, but DP is not. DP is living two complete, distinct personalities. Much akin to Tyler Durden/the protoganist in fight club.

Most people would be thrilled to have DP's life. Workig in IT, married, with kids, comfortable. But reallyt he is not happy. His job is monotonous and seemingly the same every day. He settled downa and had chilcren at a young age. What happened to fun party man DP? Well, he lives vicariously through this forum. In fact, DP takes pleasure in trolling those less fortunate to him. The average caucasion upstanding citizen "Danny" likes to show his inner masculinity by making people feel bad online. Doingf this insofar on YTMNSFW forums and now rubynet. He clearly thinks he is better than everyone who posts there, but he still does it

In comes Cag. A former stripper and sexally promiscious and irresponsible damsel. Nude pics galore and a hyper sexuality. The complete opposite of what Danny experiences at home. DP regularly trolls cag and also posts with her under the guise in trolling. But, in reality DP is in love with Cag. He gets the thrill of the "wild party girl". The girl who swallows cum. The girl he doesn't have at home.

DP escapes hjis family and reality to post on rubynet. He secretly would like to be "free" and fuck cag repeatedly like jon. But he can't/ so he sneaks off at 12 AM when his family is asleep or during the afternoon to work in order to post on rubynet, clear his browsing history, and live his wants. DP is Danny's Tyler Durden. Danny wants to be DP IRL, but life circumstances don't allow him to be so.

11-02-2015, 10:29 PM

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 10:30 PM
not reading that long ass hit ever

11-02-2015, 10:31 PM
not reading that long ass hit ever

ypir life would make a good movie like the machinist, fight club, or sothing similar for the millenial generation v. gen y or whatever the fight club guy was

juji
11-02-2015, 10:33 PM
=/

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Didnt read your long post but dps life is sadder than he lets on and watching him rage the fuck out over a shitty internet forum ia funny as hell

11-02-2015, 10:35 PM
honestly i think cag would like this thread more than DP as it is kind of a DP hit piece.

UPGRAYEDD
11-02-2015, 10:36 PM
you really paint a portrait of a possible serial killer here, you have my attention.

11-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Didnt read your long post but dps life is sadder than he lets on and watching him rage the fuck out over a shitty internet forum ia funny as hell

its not a bad post compared to my average posts and it actually paints you in a pretty good light, if i were to cast for a film in order to make this a movie i would maybe cast kate mara she doesn't look like u really but i think she could fit the female who goes on forums and stuff.

casting dp would be hard. idk a BJ novak maybe it would be a new role for him, but i think he could pull it off. he would need to gain some weight.

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 10:39 PM
you really paint a portrait of a possible serial killer here, you have my attention.

You have the homeless bums attention. You've won for the day. :grin:

11-02-2015, 10:39 PM

its not so much a serial killer. it's more of a narrative of a new millential generation. who have settled down, but grew up with distinct online persona's they kept anonymous in 2003-2008. Until the world became connected online. THese personas evaporated, but a distinct trolling community kept anonymmity online. to kind of live a double life idk

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 10:40 PM
its not a bad post compared to my average posts and it actually paints you in a pretty good light, if i were to cast for a film in order to make this a movie i would maybe cast kate mara she doesn't look like u really but i think she could fit the female who goes on forums and stuff.

casting dp would be hard. idk a BJ novak maybe it would be a new role for him, but i think he could pull it off. he would need to gain some weight.
tbh i am a pretty mean and awful person and dp is already fat lmao

Autistic Spectrum
cag my life is pretty good thanks for worrying about me tho,

m0nde
dp works for himself and comes here at his leisure. when he's on contract doing something, he does it and doesn't come ehre. otherwise, he does family stuff and uses this place to piss people off. whatever you think you know about him, lol. all of us have been posting toghether since at leawst 2006 and we're all faggots since we're still posting ehre

Autistic Spectrum
i still want you to die a painfull death tho because you are a bad person

UPGRAYEDD
11-02-2015, 10:41 PM
its not so much a serial killer. it's more of a narrative of a new millential generation. who have settled down, but grew up with distinct online persona's they kept anonymous in 2003-2008. Until the world became connected online. THese personas evaporated, but a distinct trolling community kept anonymmity online. to kind of live a double life idk

oh so secretly gay, not a serial killer.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 10:41 PM
i make so much more money than everyone itt, tjey say money can't buy happiness i tend to disagree

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 10:42 PM
My life is pretty awesome too. ^_^

11-02-2015, 10:42 PM
dp works for himself and comes here at his leisure. when he's on contract doing something, he does it and doesn't come ehre. otherwise, he does family stuff and uses this place to piss people off. whatever you think you know about him, lol. all of us have been posting toghether since at leawst 2006 and we're all faggots since we're still posting ehre

yup he is the tech revolutions tyler durden. you didn't disprove my narrative at all.

11-02-2015, 10:43 PM
oh so secretly gay, not a serial killer.

no have you ever seen the movie fight club. he is just someone trying to live another life on an anonymous internet forum, but the anonymity of the internet iis slowly deteriorating and dying.

Autistic Spectrum
you are a house slave and don't actually accomplish anything and leech off of someone that soudns like a horrible life to me

Autistic Spectrum
bgd is watching alot of netflix from his dorm room

11-02-2015, 10:44 PM
i make so much more money than everyone itt, tjey say money can't buy happiness i tend to disagree

idk ruby literally spent like 10k on a desktop he must have a good disposable source of income. plus income is irrelevant when your expenses are sky high (kids, wife, house) etc...

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Dp, i am restoring an old arcade from the time you were a kid pls come over and help me fix it

11-02-2015, 10:45 PM
bgd is watching alot of netflix from his dorm room

i spent 1 year in a dorm ages ago and netflix wasnt even really a thing then. when u mentioned netflix it was people thinking of the mail dvd service.

Autistic Spectrum
ruby if you sticky bgd's thread i will not post here lmao and the fourm will loose half it posts

Dp, i am restoring an old arcade from the time you were a kid pls come over and help me fix it

i laughed IRL form this post

Autistic Spectrum
it's not because it's abotu me it because it's by bgd who's a huge fag

urkles girlfriend
Jon makes lotsbof money too and icam his good little cum dump and suckbhis dick everyday

UPGRAYEDD
11-02-2015, 10:46 PM
no have you ever seen the movie fight club. he is just someone trying to live another life on an anonymous internet forum, but the anonymity of the internet iis slowly deteriorating and dying.

I haven't watched fight club 20 times in at least 10 years, thanks for the recap.

m0nde
bgd, i remember you coming here trying to make fun of reno for working in a vitamin or mineral facotroy or someting. ahha was that you? you used to also go on about people not having degrees whjen you didn't realize that alot of the morons haven't even finished highshool

urkles girlfriend
Jons penis is better than everyone else's penis

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2015, 10:47 PM
it's because he asked you on skyupe ruby and that makes me sick

11-02-2015, 10:47 PM
it's not because it's abotu me it because it's by bgd who's a huge fag

i spent a long time crafting a good post i think good work should be stickied if u made a good post that wasn't a one liner or that was really funny i think u shoyuld get a sticky post. i think more posts should be stickied to reward good threads regardless of who makes them

11-02-2015, 10:48 PM
bgd, i remember you coming here trying to make fun of reno for working in a vitamin or mineral facotroy or someting. ahha was that you? you used to also go on about people not having degrees whjen you didn't realize that alot of the morons haven't even finished highshool

that was roxtoyz and i was ironically trolling him. he worked at a vitamin factory like 7 years ago before he became like a meth addict.

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 10:49 PM
This forum is so dead why bother trying have a circle jerk lmao

Jons penis is better than everyone else's penis

yeah i think DP wishes he was jon, but he's married etc... has kids. you are a key part of why DP continues to post.

Autistic Spectrum
lol i telling ruby like a man would do with a thread to ban you and delete all your posts i'm not going to skype that sperg lord

m0nde
roxytoyz had a job? then i take back what i said about him being a faggot who's never tried to work. if he fell out of society by a drug reason ,then he's a loser for sure, maybe it worsened his schizophrenia

11-02-2015, 10:51 PM
roxytoyz had a job? then i take back what i said about him being a faggot who's never tried to work. if he fell out of society by a drug reason ,then he's a loser for sure, maybe it worsened his schizophrenia

yes. he also joined the army and got discharged like 2weeks into basic training for having some sort of mental episode. he got his job a little after he was discharged.

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 10:51 PM

I dont get how so many homeless bums have internet

11-02-2015, 10:53 PM
they live with relatives.

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 10:55 PM
Uggh i am out on the streets cus my mom kicked me out lmao mvrmind clothes and food, really need to post on the internet with my homeless friends

m0nde
11-02-2015, 10:55 PM
oh well at least he has someone who cares about hi. same with ruby and puladrugs and stevey (if stevey stopped being difficult)

11-02-2015, 10:57 PM
in all seriousness i do feel bad for some of the homeless posters here with mental issues and lisa to an extent because she obviously suffers from mental illness too.

stevey's situation is hard to wrap my head around. i dont think he has any mental defects, but he obviously had a terrible upbringing leading to kind of his lifestyle right now.

m0nde
11-02-2015, 11:01 PM
alot of st3vey's problem is stevey's perception of himself and what he's capable of

11-02-2015, 11:04 PM
yeah he's been very negatively socialized as a child (IMO)

UPGRAYEDD
11-02-2015, 11:05 PM
in all seriousness i do feel bad for some of the homeless posters here with mental issues and lisa to an extent because she obviously suffers from mental illness too.

stevey's situation is hard to wrap my head around. i dont think he has any mental defects, but he obviously had a terrible upbringing leading to kind of his lifestyle right now.

A lot of things can happen that are out of your control. I used to work for years until several issues converged and made that impossible. And even if that weren't the case, there are several reasons why there is no reason to apologize for nor explain government money.

m0nde
11-02-2015, 11:20 PM
upgrayeed, if you've worked and you know you cannot do what you did now, then that's fine. what i dislike is the guy who has never worked and has never tried to better thimself

UPGRAYEDD
11-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Well, I think even roxtoyz tried. It's not always enough, and he was a piece of shit for a lot of reasons other than financial stability.

juji
11-03-2015, 01:03 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/13IJrySlHwrozu/giphy.gif

stevеyos
11-03-2015, 03:09 AM
bgd you got the joke proboards I made shut down can you get this real one shut down? http://2fjs.proboards.com/ I don't wanna start really posting there if it can just get deleted

urkles girlfriend
11-03-2015, 07:15 AM
A lot of things can happen that are out of your control. I used to work for years until several issues converged and made that impossible. And even if that weren't the case, there are several reasons why there is no reason to apologize for nor explain government money.

Just mak more excuses for being a complete loser who doesnt even try to change his life. Its only a matter of time before you are bac on the streets, raving at people in your dirty hobo clothes. I don't know why you even bother living at all.

UPGRAYEDD
11-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Just mak more excuses for being a complete loser who doesnt even try to change his life. Its only a matter of time before you are bac on the streets, raving at people in your dirty hobo clothes. I don't know why you even bother living at all.

I think you really hate yourself, and I think that you don't know anything about my life or what I try to change about it. And it's not that bad, it's just not practical to commit to anything right now as I have a court case and will probably end up back in jail for a while, after that I can get things done.I know what I want to do, I've done it before, I'll do it again. Sorry if it offends if none of it involves financially supporting some live in cereal chef.

urkles girlfriend
11-03-2015, 12:07 PM
I think you really hate yourself, and I think that you don't know anything about my life or what I try to change about it. And it's not that bad, it's just not practical to commit to anything right now as I have a court case and will probably end up back in jail for a while, after that I can get things done.I know what I want to do, I've done it before, I'll do it again. Sorry if it offends if none of it involves financially supporting some live in cereal chef.

not surprised you're a low life criminal lmao.. you will be in and out of jail your entire life, you will never escape poverty, scrounging and begging people for scraps,. whats even worse is that you're collecting disability and not even using it to make your life better in anyway. you should just kill yourself

stevеyos
11-03-2015, 03:38 PM
upgrayed is gender swap cag

11-03-2015, 04:10 PM
upgrayed is gender swap cag

this is a really good post.

maks
11-03-2015, 04:34 PM

motherfucker has his own lake

maks
11-03-2015, 04:34 PM
and the mad max box set

juji
11-03-2015, 05:30 PM
motherfucker has his own lake

Pics?

Garfield
11-14-2015, 12:03 AM
this has got to be barry

Camoron
11-22-2015, 07:32 AM
i spent 1 year in a dorm ages ago and netflix wasnt even really a thing then. when u mentioned netflix it was people thinking of the mail dvd service.
hello

we want to mail you dis dvds
you want dvds in mail? durr

01-24-2016, 10:47 PM
hi dp wlecome back

m0nde
01-25-2016, 12:16 AM
danny's crew