PDA

View Full Version : people only care about paris but beirut, baghdad and kenya were all attacked too

Pages : 1 [2]

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 10:38 PM
who do you pm with (jw?). If you say teknorat he is doing that to troll you/tell ruby the fucked up things you say.
A few people.

I have been reporting some of my pms (Even one where teknorat is spinning out about how mad you 2 losers are getting over me getting pms. Deso wanting to meet me when he comes to Australia, and there is a bunch I keep for myself) for you losers to spazz about and currently was pming with garfeels but I'm not reporting that.

Camoron
i wonder how many suicides lisa is responsible for just knowing someone like that exists is enough to make me want to leave this world

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
bgd on the bleeding edge of internet forum comedy really goin after that low hanging fruit

did you really meet rootbeer in lowell? where in mi do you live jw? i can go to the bar.

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 10:39 PM
bgd on the bleeding edge of internet forum comedy really goin after that low hanging fruit
This is your crew?

Lisa Battery
i wonder how many suicides lisa is responsible for just knowing someone like that exists is enough to make me want to leave this world

Do the world a favour.

Camoron
A few people.

I have been reporting some of my pms (Even one where teknorat is spinning out about how mad you 2 losers are getting over me getting pms. Deso wanting to meet me when he comes to Australia, and there is a bunch I keep for myself) for you losers to spazz about and currently was pming with garfeels but I'm not reporting that.

cognratulations on learning how to use forum pms, a system literally no one has used in 10 years

Camoron
11-21-2015, 10:40 PM
did you really meet rootbeer in lowell? where in mi do you live jw? i can go to the bar.

grand rapists

Camoron
11-21-2015, 10:40 PM
phone autocorrecting me cause i say rapist so much

Camoron
11-21-2015, 10:41 PM
"i am a rapist" me to every girl i talk to on okcupuid

Camoron
i wonder why no one ever messages me back

This is your crew?

lisa its like you have the inability to detect sarcasm...

11-21-2015, 10:42 PM
grand rapists

nice, speaking about rapists what about that hot teacher at GRCC who raped the kid she was tutoring

Camoron
low hanging fruit isnt even sarcasm

Camoron
she is just an idiot

Camoron
11-21-2015, 10:43 PM
lisa do you know what low hanging fruit is?

its you.

m0nde
11-21-2015, 10:43 PM
cognratulations on learning how to use forum pms, a system literally no one has used in 10 yearsthis is what i was laughing at and carrying on about and she has latched onto it too talking about every fucking pm she sends now

Camoron
11-21-2015, 10:44 PM
if we are all on this forum on a fruit tree, everyone here is prety much hanging off the branches of the tree, but then lisa you're hanging so low your at the core of the fucking earth

11-21-2015, 10:45 PM
low hanging fruit isnt even sarcasm

bleeding edge of forum comedy or /e u said was m8

11-21-2015, 10:45 PM
i heard the reason donnie wont come to australia is because lisa would lose her welfare benefits if he lived with her

Camoron
11-21-2015, 10:48 PM
nice, speaking about rapists what about that hot teacher at GRCC who raped the kid she was tutoring

idk what youre ralkin about

m0nde
11-21-2015, 10:49 PM
i hope donnie smartens up and maybe talks to rootbeer or reads the dialogue between peter quinn and cody before he actually ends up going to australia and goes through the trauma lisa put rooopabar thro0ugh

Camoron
11-21-2015, 10:51 PM
i hope he goes there and theres a muder sucide

m0nde
11-21-2015, 10:56 PM
he's an addict and there's a real chance something really bad happens since lisa is very unpredictable and has preyed on many men/boys in the past. i don't wish anything bad on anyone. i just hope he wakes up stays far, far away from lisa.

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:08 PM
lisa doesnt reaklize when shes being trolled thats why i did it for 3 years without her realizing it but its not funny anymore she really needs to just leave and as long as she thinks she has friends here she isnt going to

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:12 PM
lisa doesnt reaklize when shes being trolled thats why i did it for 3 years without her realizing it but its not funny anymore she really needs to just leave and as long as she thinks she has friends here she isnt going to

Nobody realises when you are trying to troll because you are the only one who looks stupid.

You are literally just some guy who keeps posting about me and who I don't even like and think is a pile of shit moron, even other people have pointed this out to you. What are you trolling camoron? Because objectively you look like a douchebag who is trying to roll around with m0nde and BGD both of who have overwhealmingly been told by so many people that they simply cannot troll. Why? Because you are the only ones that look like dog shit retards.

Hell all I had to do to send m0nde into a week long spazz rage was say I get pms. Literally everyone else who isn't one of the legally retarded losers (aka m0nde and BGD) have told you this. You are the one who is a little slow on the uptake here mate.

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:15 PM
i am literally snapchatting garfield asking why he is trolling you, he said because its easy, (sorry garifeld your dead anyways) you're such a dumbass you actually think we're the losers here, not you

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:18 PM
i am literally snapchatting garfield asking why he is trolling you, he said because its easy, (sorry garifeld your dead anyways) you're such a dumbass you actually think we're the losers here, not you
No I don't think you are.

I have been friends with Garfeels for years. This is why you look stupid to us decent people.

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:21 PM
lisa is the fat loser girl in high school that the popualr girls invite to hang out and set her up on a date with the prom king and then they drive out to the woods for a "party" and as soon as she gets out of the car they ditch her there and laugh

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:22 PM
and then if they apologized she would fall for it all over again

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:24 PM
i hope donnie smartens up and maybe talks to rootbeer or reads the dialogue between peter quinn and cody before he actually ends up going to australia and goes through the trauma lisa put rooopabar thro0ugh
Oh you mean the rootbeer that flew here to be with me then knocked up a fat swamp whore with a bunch of kids to other guys then after that and after I dumped him bought me an appartment in America and repeatedly texted me how much he is in love with me and wants to get back together with me?

No sorry, Donny is very much in love with me and I also love him (never had those kind of feelings for rootbeer and repeatedly told him that, even before he jumped a plan without notice and came here, I told him I cared a lot about him as a friend, but it's not the same as what I feel for Donny nor is Donny even remotely the kind of person rootbeer is) and seeing as he is a little more experienced and not that kind of loser, that's not going to change.

Sorry you will never find anyone to date you because even the shabbiest bitch doesn't want anything to do with you m0nde, the reason for that is your own choice in being a lying sack of desperate and pathetic shit.

m0nde
11-21-2015, 11:25 PM
teknorat and ruby laugh about how many times the same tactics have worked trolling and fucking with lisa again and again. how many years has it been? she just doesn't get it. and i'eve never interracted with her on any other forum, but it seems it's the same wherever she goes. idk how she doesn't get the hint

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:25 PM
lisa thinks she is so desirable and we are all disgusting losers

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:26 PM
i went on a date with a 19 year old with huge tits and an amazing ass last night lisa

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:28 PM
i went on a date with a 19 year old with huge tits and an amazing ass last night lisa
Sure you did.

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:29 PM
lisa thinks she is so desirable and we are all disgusting losers

You're right about the second part.

Maybe roll around with some more losers who I have publically rejected. I never asked to be desired by losers like BGD and m0nde. No woman ever has.

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:30 PM
you have the most selective vocabulary of anyone ive ever seen what form of psychosis is this

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:31 PM
i have a girl blowing up my phone asking me to come give her back rubs and cuddles and make out and shit and im like no, her depseration is a huge turn off

Camoron
all the girls want this d

Lisa Battery
teknorat and ruby laugh about how many times the same tactics have worked trolling and fucking with lisa again and again. how many years has it been? she just doesn't get it. and i'eve never interracted with her on any other forum, but it seems it's the same wherever she goes. idk how she doesn't get the hint
Welp funny thing is they were publically laughing about how pathetic you are in spazzing about me getting pms, bragging about your fake twitter under my name and lisa.txt file. Then literally a whole bunch of people keep pointing out to you how your pathetic trolling is failing and how you are the only one looking stupid, including teknorat, garfeels and steveyos to name a couple.

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:32 PM
you do too lisa you know you do especially now that im treating you like shit like you derserve

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:32 PM
all the girls want this d

Lol

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:33 PM
i wonder if donnie is just an alt of some low level poster lisa has never heard of before like timlolol or something and this is his coup de grace, his piece-de-resistance, his mangum opus

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:34 PM
you do too lisa you know you do especially now that im treating you like shit like you derserve

What are you talking about and telk me camoron, why have you all of a sudden become obsessed with me? I've never given you that much interest, at best I had polite and nice to you, and look at the company it is keeping you in, m0nde and BGD LOL

That's the cool crew camoron.

Lisa Battery
i wonder if donnie is just an alt of some low level poster lisa has never heard of before like timlolol or something and this is his coup de grace, his piece-de-resistance, his mangum opus

Do you? Do you wonder that?

Camoron
its literally the only crew lisa you drove everyone else away

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:35 PM
Do you? Do you wonder that?

Yes.

m0nde
11-21-2015, 11:36 PM
i've seen lisa reply in this thread after i've ignored her about 4 times now. how many of those were about me, i wonder. hmm. i wonder if this tactic of ignoring her is agitating her at all. :shrug:

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:37 PM
i've seen lisa reply in this thread after i've ignored her about 4 times now. how many of those were about me, i wonder. hmm. i wonder if this tactic of ignoring her is agitating her at all. :shrug:

No-on is talking to you. Seek help.

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:38 PM
i dont want to be too mean to lisa because i dont want to be mentioned in a australian police report for cyberbulling a 50 year old crazy cat lady under Cause of Death

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:39 PM
Yes.Stupid.

Donny even went into tinychat when BGD was begging all over the forum to tinychat with me and buy me games and I rejected him. Donny went into the tinychat where the legally retarded creep was sitting there alone with a retarded creepy grin on his face and proceeded to rave about wonderfull I was, Donnybleft the tinychat and then told me I was right, the guy was a full blown retarded creep.

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:40 PM
are you sure he wasnt talking about you

Lisa Battery
i dont want to be too mean to lisa because i dont want to be mentioned in a australian police report for cyberbulling a 50 year old crazy cat lady under Cause of Death

36, no cats and a much better person than you.

Camoron
those sounds like words i would use to describe you

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:41 PM
36, no cats and a much better person than you.

i can just see the squalor of your shithole apartment in my minds eye

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:41 PM
those sounds like words i would use to describe you

I don't see how.

And they are used to describe you.

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:42 PM
i can just see the squalor of your shithole apartment in my minds eye

It's nicer than yours.

Wendy <3
11-21-2015, 11:42 PM
I love scrolling past each lisa post where she's raging out trying to claim people here are spazzing out over her delusions

m0nde
11-21-2015, 11:43 PM
see, lisa's one of those people who comes in and turns the place negative and then claims everyone is obsessed with attacking her unfairly. i bet there's some disorder that describes. i'd like to talk with lisa about it since she has degrees in teaching and has taken courses in psychology, but i don't think she's self aware enough to be honest about it and, oh yeah, i'm ignoring her

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:44 PM
It's nicer than yours.

doubt it and i actually pay for it with my own money that i earn, and contribute back to society with taxes

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:44 PM
Yeah except I not the one who is delsuional, every post in this topic is pertaining to me and you post abut nothing else, even spazzing when I talk to someone else.

I'm off to play with Donny.

Lisa Battery
11-21-2015, 11:45 PM
doubt it and i actually pay for it with my own money that i earn, and contribute back to society with taxes

Everyone pays taxes and I paid 20 years of taxes through work on top. And I live in Australia and my place is nicer than yours.

Camoron
11-21-2015, 11:48 PM
bored

Wendy <3
11-22-2015, 01:09 AM
You'd think at least 1 of her supposed friends would occasionally stick up for her, but they do not... That's really sad and i feel bad for someone in such a delusional state that have no grasp of reality

Wendy <3
11-22-2015, 01:12 AM
Yeah fuck you camaron you don't even have an inflatable tub to go along with your rusted lawn furniture in your 1 bedroom apartment like lisa does so fuck off

Lisa Battery
11-22-2015, 03:25 AM
You'd think at least 1 of her supposed friends would occasionally stick up for her, but they do not... That's really sad and i feel bad for someone in such a delusional state that have no grasp of reality
Yeah they repeatedly have in this topic and the other one.

The fact they don't sit around spamming threads about me 24/7 is just testament to them not being pathetic losers however in each of these threads they have in fact stepped in and confirmed all that I have said while pointing out how stupid and spastic m0nde looks. They didn't come here to talk to you. What happens when the forum is left with just you 3 losers posting ( as has been the case for teh past month)? nobody else posts. Why is that do you think? Do you think that is because people really want to just hang out with you and post with you? I mean no-one comes here to talk to you, nobody wants your company and decent people keep comming in and agreeing with me, more people than are left posting here now all voted for you couple of losers to be herped and left, that's more than a subtle hint

Camoron
11-22-2015, 07:07 AM
lol

Camoron
11-22-2015, 07:09 AM
No I don't think you are.

I have been friends with Garfeels for years. This is why you look stupid to us decent people.

i am literally being nice enough to tell you the truth outright which is nicer than i have ever been in the past and you just dont believe it

well there is nothing else I can even do then

Camoron
11-22-2015, 07:10 AM
clearly i am just jealous of your superior relationship with garfield so i am making things up

m0nde
11-22-2015, 07:38 AM
every time lisa uses the word "topic" ruby giggles on steam. for some reason he loves that.

stevеyos
11-22-2015, 08:35 AM
32 tapatalk pages idk what page I left off on

Camoron
11-22-2015, 09:19 AM
MY topics get replies.

Camoron
11-22-2015, 09:20 AM
Unfortunatly they are all about LISA.

Wendy <3
11-22-2015, 09:26 AM
Gotta love the walls of text she thinks people read but they dont

stevеyos
11-22-2015, 10:03 AM
fallout 4 is horrible

stevеyos
11-22-2015, 10:04 AM
I wanna lose my virgibity to lisa

Camoron
11-22-2015, 10:06 AM
stevey you have lost a lot of things in your life, but still not your vrignity?

stevеyos
11-22-2015, 10:21 AM
hell no

Desolation
11-22-2015, 10:26 AM
thread summary?

Camoron
11-22-2015, 10:30 AM
lisa is still insane

Desolation
11-22-2015, 10:31 AM
anything juicy -> page direct would be nice

m0nde
11-22-2015, 10:54 AM
guys, can we please keep all posts in this thread? it's so much easier than having to browse all over the forum

11-22-2015, 11:59 AM
Stupid.

Donny even went into tinychat when BGD was begging all over the forum to tinychat with me and buy me games and I rejected him. Donny went into the tinychat where the legally retarded creep was sitting there alone with a retarded creepy grin on his face and proceeded to rave about wonderfull I was, Donnybleft the tinychat and then told me I was right, the guy was a full blown retarded creep.

lol you and donny are unaware of trolling. lisa please understand that i have a very good social life outside of the forums (i know it is hard for you to understandf). i could be friends with a heroin addict or a retard very easily. all i would havce to do is go walk a little towards downtown and talk to some homeless people. why would i ever want to legitimately buy you a game. i dont even play PC games.

you're lucky you live in australia because literally in the US there are no mental hospitals/programs and you would be homeless

11-22-2015, 12:00 PM
also i thought that person i was talking to in tinychat was literally like dp or roxtoyz trying to troll me that's how actually retarded they were.

11-22-2015, 12:01 PM
AARGGGHGHHG FUCKK MY LIZARDD TRANSFORMATION IS BEGINNING I AM REPLPPLINJG IN VERY LONG RASMBLING MESSAGES FUCKKKK OOO MAYBE I AM JSUT BUZZED PLAYING TROLL AGAIN

stevеyos
11-27-2015, 06:31 AM
https://www.gofundme.com/t7c7h6qs

lnopia the great
11-27-2015, 09:01 AM
interesting take on the situation, lisa

Poopalew
11-27-2015, 09:28 AM
interesting take on the situation, lisa

Andreas who was in his early 20s loved what he read and ordered more literature.