11-26-2015, 03:49 PM
I slighty chuckled

Lisa Battery
11-26-2015, 03:50 PM
ISC

rubycalaber
11-26-2015, 10:42 PM
what needs changing?

what epic in-joke between you and one other person am I missing out on?

m0nde
11-26-2015, 10:44 PM
pawgs are "phat assed white girls". i find it adorable that you thought it was pogs, the game. pls change it as a birthday present.

rubycalaber
11-26-2015, 10:47 PM
ok, I think I literally asked you and thats what you told me, I have no idea what a pog is either

happy birthday to us btw

m0nde
11-26-2015, 10:49 PM
happy birthday to us again :).
can you pls un-herp pirate steve. i think clay or jon mass-herped a bunch of people who reg'd after a certain date to get rid of the spambots.

rubycalaber
11-26-2015, 10:55 PM
ok, hes loose, did anyone else get herped?

what age are you now btw m0nde?

I'm 25 now, but for the entire past year I have been misremembering that I was already 25, so it doesnt feel like a difference, and I literally forgot it was my birthday before some random guy messaged me on skype saying happy bday lmao, so I think I'm finally old enough that birthdays dont mean much

m0nde
11-26-2015, 10:56 PM

I'm 25 now, but for the entire past year I have been misremembering that I was already 25, so it doesnt feel like a difference, and I literally forgot it was my birthday before some random guy messaged me on skype saying happy bday lmao, so I think I'm finally old enough that birthdays dont mean muchI'm 44 now. fuck that is old. I think only greg/marco is older than me.

m0nde
11-26-2015, 10:57 PM
i don't think anyone else is herped who needs to be let out. maybe put some peole in?

rubycalaber
11-26-2015, 11:00 PM
dirty harry is fucking 57, how olds marco?

and who else needs herped? I seem to work on a reporting system where if 3 people bitch about the same person to me I'll herp them

m0nde
11-26-2015, 11:07 PM
that seems fair

maks
11-26-2015, 11:24 PM

I'm 25 now, but for the entire past year I have been misremembering that I was already 25, so it doesnt feel like a difference, and I literally forgot it was my birthday before some random guy messaged me on skype saying happy bday lmao, so I think I'm finally old enough that birthdays dont mean much

I think lisa and plug drugs may have accidentally been set free

lnopia the great
11-26-2015, 11:43 PM
is there a way to disable lisas pm's

Lisa Battery
11-27-2015, 03:33 AM
dirty harry is fucking 57, how olds marco?

and who else needs herped? I seem to work on a reporting system where if 3 people bitch about the same person to me I'll herp them

That's a great idea

Get the last 3 shit posting losers who nobody else wants to post here with to tell you who should post here, never mind that they are same ones that 10 separate members voted to have herped and then left when you didn't hold up your end. Keep doing that because that's really working out well for your forum and everyone didn't leave or anything.

Lisa Battery
11-27-2015, 03:58 AM
Wasting your time listening to m0nde too and unherping dirty harry, but if you haven't figured out by now what a sack of crap m0nde is then nobody can help you, no-one is comming back here to hang out with m0nde and the other two shit posting morons

http://battery.socialparody.com/pg/forum/topic/15683981/may-i-ask-a-question

Here's dirty harry and really doesn't look like he's comming back. Sorry if you were under the impression that your forum was "thriving" again because I posted for a week after a month of not posting (and a front page that hadn't even moved in a month and everyone else also leaving in that time) and a couple of old faves popped up to chat to me but I think you'll find they are not interested in posting with these morons either and we are all gone.

Have fun XD Bye now.

stevеyos
11-27-2015, 05:21 AM
of course rubynet runs off corruption because if anyboyd's gotten 3 votes to get herped it's lisa and she's still running around not that I vote for lisa to get herped I"m just saying that's bullshit but it's good that it's bullshit cause i don't want lisa liehrepd

stevеyos
11-27-2015, 06:26 AM
gofundme.com/t7c7h6qs

m0nde
11-27-2015, 12:42 PM
no one asked for dirty harry to be unherped. i asked for pirate steve to be unherped. idk if you think they're the same guy or something or i'm confused, but whatever

Lisa Battery
11-28-2015, 01:20 AM
LMAO

Wut is this? I banned myself yesterday and I see some wayward admin has unbanned me?

I don't know what this shit is but stop it you fucking admins you are ALL wrong.

FUCK! I just got trolled by an unwanted unbanning WTF?

Screw you guys anyway, I'm going home.

Lisa Battery
11-28-2015, 02:49 AM
Ok then I'll say this before I go anyway.

1. Put the god damn fucking loser who literally NO-ONE can actually stand and who has some attention begging need to post in EVERY GOD DAMN TOPIC with 2 accounts "jazz" and "cag" in the god damn herp. If you actually want decent topics here you HAVE to do that. If any witless fucking loser (m0nde for the ONLY example) wants to ACTUALLY post with that pile of shit no-one can stand then they are free to do so there without the fucking loser shitting up EVERYONE ELSE'S threads. (Also doing the opposite of what maks wants is generally a good rule of thumb).

2. Perma ban "jessieQ" and ALL subsequent accounts that convicted repeat sex offender peter quinn makes in his pathetically desperate attempts to stalk to me. This is simply not open for discussion. Anyone who doesn't IMMEDIATELY ban that pile of shit is frankly almost equally as much of a pile of shit as he is.

3. Sorry if your best friend is some utterly retarded pile of loser shit ruby but you even lost dp over not herping your best friend BGD there. Sorry you have such pitifully poor character judgement but let's not forget you used to "love cody" and even made him admin once. In case you never got the memo from THE WHOLE FORUM who voted and left, you need to herp that worthless human garbage and unsticky that retard thread IMEDIATELY.

I'm never telling any of you idiot admin again, otherwise just forget it and get lives.

~OUT~

Lisa Battery
11-28-2015, 02:54 AM
Love ya stevey

Lisa Battery
11-28-2015, 02:56 AM
is there a way to disable lisas pm's

And you, not one person gives a fuck what you think, you are the dumbest person here and that is saying something because there are a some really dumb fucks here but you are so inconsequential that no-one ever is going to give a shit what you say.

Lisa Battery
11-28-2015, 02:57 AM

1. Put the god damn fucking loser who literally NO-ONE can actually stand and who has some attention begging need to post in EVERY GOD DAMN TOPIC with 2 accounts "jazz" and "cag" in the god damn herp. If you actually want decent topics here you HAVE to do that. If any witless fucking loser (m0nde for the ONLY example) wants to ACTUALLY post with that pile of shit no-one can stand then they are free to do so there without the fucking loser shitting up EVERYONE ELSE'S threads. (Also doing the opposite of what maks wants is generally a good rule of thumb).

2. Perma ban "jessieQ" and ALL subsequent accounts that convicted repeat sex offender peter quinn makes in his pathetically desperate attempts to stalk to me. This is simply not open for discussion. Anyone who doesn't IMMEDIATELY ban that pile of shit is frankly almost equally as much of a pile of shit as he is.

3. Sorry if your best friend is some utterly retarded pile of loser shit ruby but you even lost dp over not herping your best friend BGD there. Sorry you have such pitifully poor character judgement but let's not forget you used to "love cody" and even made him admin once. In case you never got the memo from THE WHOLE FORUM who voted and left, you need to herp that worthless human garbage and unsticky that retard thread IMEDIATELY.

I'm never telling any of you idiot admin again, otherwise just forget it and get lives.

~OUT~
Don't unban me unless this ever happens.

m0nde
11-28-2015, 05:06 AM
ok, my work here is done

http://i.imgur.com/QlccTFt.jpg

stevеyos
11-28-2015, 05:59 AM
is that a voodoo doll of cberry is he next

m0nde
11-29-2015, 12:59 AM
it's a racist British gollywog doll iwc and I each had them and took pics and vitafin took a pic with them in a toy store window

Garfield
11-29-2015, 01:10 AM
happy birthday ruby!

stevеyos
11-29-2015, 01:13 AM
lol @ non-americans

Camoron
11-29-2015, 07:58 AM
That's a great idea

Get the last 3 shit posting losers who nobody else wants to post here with to tell you who should post here, never mind that they are same ones that 10 separate members voted to have herped and then left when you didn't hold up your end. Keep doing that because that's really working out well for your forum and everyone didn't leave or anything.
lisa is right. everyone wants her to post here, except the shitposting losers who make up the other 99% of this forum. other than that tohugh, everyone loves lisa andw ants her here.

Camoron
11-29-2015, 07:59 AM

~OUT~

i actually agree with number 2 but not because he stalks lisa just cause he is a bad poster but if lisa is herped he has no reason to be here so just herp lisa imo two birds one stone

m0nde
11-30-2015, 10:50 AM
jesseq posts wonderful bogan pictures of gemma and pefrr quinn's life pls don't bam that acct, its hilarious

Poopalew
11-30-2015, 11:02 AM
jesseq posts wonderful bogan pictures of gemma and pefrr quinn's life pls don't bam that acct, its hilarious

In some cases he wanted his listeners to ask for an explanation in order to get the full meaning of his words.

stevеyos
11-30-2015, 01:27 PM
gemma is hot as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sorry lisa