PDA

View Full Version : Lisa can't handle the banter.

TheLizardWhisperer
11-28-2015, 06:44 AM
For such a tough independent woman she always needs a MAN (ruby) to fight her battles for her (herp fuckheads.) This is because she cannot handle the banter produced by the other lizards, since as lizards they lay it on a bit thick and have no tact when it comes to calling Lisa a mentally ill loner. Perhaps Lisa should take some conflict resolution training so she can better handle the level of banter provided by rubycalaber.com.

lnopia the great
11-28-2015, 07:00 AM
thanks for the update

stevеyos
11-28-2015, 07:07 AM
or maybe she needs to come live in my van with me and we have sex in every room

Wendy <3
11-28-2015, 11:34 AM
Your asshole couldn't handle her dick

Lisa Battery
11-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Not one of the 3 losers I have said for many months need to be herped (and one perma ban) offer any "banter" as your moronic ass puts it.

More than 3 people have voted to have them herped.

And frankly you are girls who struggle immensly with having any female here at all.

As a matter if technicality I need an admin do that, doesn't need to be a male admin, make me admin and I will do it.

Oh that's right, you are way too much pussys to do that.

This forum is shit due to literally just the three I have mentioned and if ruby needs 3 other whinging girls to tell him who to herp then he can look to the poll where 11 people voted and if you want me to post here I don't actually want to look as stupid as you so you need to get this done which myself and many others have all requested and even left because of.

If it's "banter" you want then getting rid of the fucking shit posters who offer none of that is what you need to do, especially if you want anyone with a vagina or even just half a grain of wit to actually post here.

You guys can count right? Ruby can count past 3 right? Because there were more than 3 requesting the same thing, I'm just the one with the balls enough to be vocal about it you snivelling moron.

Lisa Battery
11-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Ok then I'll say this before I go anyway.

1. Put the god damn fucking loser who literally NO-ONE can actually stand and who has some attention begging need to post in EVERY GOD DAMN TOPIC with 2 accounts "jazz" and "cag" in the god damn herp. If you actually want decent topics here you HAVE to do that. If any witless fucking loser (m0nde for the ONLY example) wants to ACTUALLY post with that pile of shit no-one can stand then they are free to do so there without the fucking loser shitting up EVERYONE ELSE'S threads. (Also doing the opposite of what maks wants is generally a good rule of thumb).

2. Perma ban "jessieQ" and ALL subsequent accounts that convicted repeat sex offender peter quinn makes in his pathetically desperate attempts to stalk to me. This is simply not open for discussion. Anyone who doesn't IMMEDIATELY ban that pile of shit is frankly almost equally as much of a pile of shit as he is.

3. Sorry if your best friend is some utterly retarded pile of loser shit ruby but you even lost dp over not herping your best friend BGD there. Sorry you have such pitifully poor character judgement but let's not forget you used to "love cody" and even made him admin once. In case you never got the memo from THE WHOLE FORUM who voted and left, you need to herp that worthless human garbage and unsticky that retard thread IMEDIATELY.

I'm never telling any of you idiot admin again, otherwise just forget it and get lives.

~OUT~

Wendy <3
11-28-2015, 09:41 PM
See you tomorrow you insane whore

m0nde
11-28-2015, 09:55 PM
I thought lisa said she wasn't going to come back

m0nde
11-28-2015, 09:55 PM
ok

Wendy <3
11-28-2015, 11:48 PM
It must suck being so mentally ill like this. If she'd just apologize i'd leave her alone, but she refuses time and time again :arms: