PDA

View Full Version : UNBAN LISA!

Garfield
11-29-2015, 10:03 AM
she us a nice lady like th kind that lts you go ahead of her at the 15 items or lss check out lin because you ar only buying a pack of gum

2. she is a funny lady lik jimmy fallon

3.she is my friend and lot of poples other firnds ven though they may not admit it because shes kinda out of th ordinary which maks hr more special

4. shes reallly good at pms

Garfield
11-29-2015, 10:04 AM
5. say all nic things about lisa thrad

StompleB
11-29-2015, 10:24 AM
you don't work here

Camoron
11-29-2015, 10:24 AM
lets talk about the date i went on instead, she was really pretty and funny and smart, just like lisa

Garfield
11-29-2015, 10:31 AM
lets start a gang

Wendy <3
11-29-2015, 10:32 AM
Garfiled is delusional from his meds

Garfield
11-29-2015, 10:39 AM
this vicotin has m hallucinating thres a purpl elphant on the wall WHOOAAAAA!!!

Wendy <3
11-29-2015, 01:00 PM
Hope it makes you fell good

stevеyos
11-29-2015, 10:16 PM
jimmy fallon lmfao

m0nde
11-30-2015, 10:46 AM
lisa I know youre lurking this thread touching yourself right now and are about to reactivate your account, pls dont

Wendy <3
11-30-2015, 03:30 PM
Jealous fucktard she has more friends than you

m0nde
11-30-2015, 03:32 PM
fuck you you are pathetc and absolutely no one wants to post with you, they only want to post with lisa in her T O P I C S, you obsessed bushfrog whinging loser

Poopalew
11-30-2015, 03:46 PM
fuck you you are pathetc and absolutely no one wants to post with you, they only want to post with lisa in her T O P I C S, you obsessed bushfrog whinging loser

It may rhyme or it may not.

Wendy <3
11-30-2015, 07:05 PM
I had to add her to the ignore list i can't deal with her crying anymore

Poopalew
12-01-2015, 09:07 AM
I had to add her to the ignore list i can't deal with her crying anymore

What Id like you to do is put yourself in peace.

Garfield
12-02-2015, 01:38 PM
I'd like to suck your shiny robot dick you dumb faggot

skrizach
12-02-2015, 01:52 PM
lets start a gang

okay yes lets

stevеyos
12-03-2015, 08:49 AM
skirzach all about gang life

Wendy <3
12-03-2015, 02:05 PM
skrizach came back now that lisa is gone forever

stevеyos
12-03-2015, 04:06 PM
gang life always draws him back in bro every time

Garfield
12-03-2015, 04:47 PM
i want it to b like th kkk but we just hat austrlaians

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 06:37 AM
Even Garfeels doesn't want to hang around here with you 3 losers.

#betabottomfeeders

Camoron
12-23-2015, 10:12 PM
garfield was on a 12 day snapcaht streak with me unil i forgot to snap him the other day

do you get snapchats from garifelds? guess im just a beta bottom feeder that he hates...

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 10:19 PM
garfield was on a 12 day snapcaht streak with me unil i forgot to snap him the other day

do you get snapchats from garifelds? guess im just a beta bottom feeder that he hates...
Yes I used to until I deleted snap chat you loser.

I also spent lots of quality time with him on cam and he came back here to post with ME not YOU you pathetic wannabe loser.

Camoron
12-23-2015, 10:31 PM
lisa puts asses in seats

and by seats i mean computer chairs

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 10:45 PM
lisa puts asses in seats

and by seats i mean computer chairs

If I want I do.

This forum does not deserve my good shit right now, I'm literally just here to rub it into the 3 losers left here's faces how pathetically wrong they were and how right I was.

If I want to take a shit I do it here.

I've told admin what they need to do if they want good posters back.

Garfield
12-23-2015, 10:49 PM
Look CaMORON Lisa is my irk friend I don't see why it's so hard to believe

1, grade a pussey

2. Funny as heck

3. Literally the princess of the eastern hemisphere

4. Is she technically considered Asian?

5. The female Barry

6. Very sweet caring and kind and comforts me in my darkest hour of spinal cancer that you all are mocking and not taking my life seriously

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 11:02 PM
Look CaMORON Lisa is my irk friend I don't see why it's so hard to believe

1, grade a pussey

2. Funny as heck

3. Literally the princess of the eastern hemisphere

4. Is she technically considered Asian?

5. The female Barry

6. Very sweet caring and kind and comforts me in my darkest hour of spinal cancer that you all are mocking and not taking my life seriously

You are and have always been one of the few actually good people, as in good person here. Also sexy. Even though I take being called a "female barry" as an insult I know it's not just because you aren't a fuckhead to people and are not actually trying to insult me.

You're a cool and good person. I deleted everyone from my skype a while ago (like I do from time to time) but I was trying to find you to add you again but there were too many garfields for me to know which one. I can't cyber sex because I love Donny but you're one of those guys that even though is sexy as fuck is more than just his dick and good to hang with.

Camoron is just trying to fit in cody style, problem is only 3 losers are really left posting here and so that is level he is trying to fit in with.

Garfield
12-23-2015, 11:24 PM
Trust me I'm not threatened by camoron

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 12:01 AM
Trust me I'm not threatened by camoron

Lol

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 12:14 AM
skirzach all about gang life

lol

m0nde
12-24-2015, 01:54 AM
lisa being trolled by a guy on his death bed

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 02:21 AM
lisa being trolled by a guy on his death bed

You are so fucking dumb.

Garfeels has never trolled me. Nor is he a loser like you.

And you are certainly not privy to anything that has ever gone on between us.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 02:32 AM
Over the years and the nights I've spent with him on cam.... are you seriously that deluded and desperate that you think he's going for the long troll? You think anybody is actually as much of a loser as you? Because I don't see where he ever has ever been anything other than a sexy cool friend of mine. It's never going to happen sid, give up.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 02:59 AM
garfield laughs about the shit you do, lisa 1/2 of what he says is ironic and when he's bored he flirts with a crazy lady across the world - like reno and deso do/did. you don't understand sarcasm, irony, are incredibly unaware, possibly wilfully so, of what peoples intentions are. ruby once wrote his observations on this in a long shitpost on his freewebs

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 03:07 AM
garfield laughs about the shit you do, lisa 1/2 of what he says is ironic and when he's bored he flirts with a crazy lady across the world - like reno and deso do/did. you don't understand sarcasm, irony, are incredibly unaware, possibly wilfully so, of what peoples intentions are. ruby once wrote his observations on this in a long shitpost on his freewebs
Garfeels laughs WITH me sid.

Yeah right, over the years all those guys have spent all that time doing that with me because they were in it for a long troll which has never actually ever happened.

Nor has garfeels ever said what you are saying, in fact he repeatedly right here in front of everyone says the exact opposite.

But suuuuuure I'm the one who is deluded. I spend my nights flirting with cute guys and you spend them alone compiling your lisa.txt file and posting on your fake lisa twitter and trying to plan skype trolls like a cody while everyone repeatedly hangs shit on you for being literally that pathetic.

You're always going to be alone. I wont.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 03:15 AM
You should also probably note how everyone literally logs out when you start posting, how not ONE person confirms any of your delsuions and how in fact they are laughing at your cody level loserdom, how nobody even talks to your sad no-life boring loser self aside from me and that is literally just to remind you that I think you are a pathetic loser for the same reason everyone else does.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 03:16 AM
Have fun being alone sid.

Bye now.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 03:20 AM
FYI, garfeels made the pussy pic post as a simply that, a slightly funny post, he has not privately come to me asking for pussy pics you loser. Further more everyone of the cute guys who has has in the past never even shown anyone else and has shared a lot more with me than I have with them. Sorry but your sad little desperate plan is just not working out for you and making you the butt of loserdom.

It's no wonder you will always be alone.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 03:22 AM
Garfeels laughs WITH me sid. you don't know the difference.

Yeah right, over the years all those guys have spent all that time doing that with me because they were in it for a long troll which has never actually ever happened.they find it amusing flirting with a crazy 40 year old woman who will flash them and talk shit with them. you're insane and amusing there the same way you are here when you go off in a wall of rage or tell us about your fucked up white trash life.

Nor has garfeels ever said what you are saying, in fact he repeatedly right here in front of everyone says the exact opposite.wilfully ignorant

But suuuuuure I'm the one who is deluded. I spend my nights flirting with cute guys and you spend them alone compiling your lisa.txt file and posting on your fake lisa twitter and trying to plan skype trolls like a cody while everyone repeatedly hangs shit on you for being literally that pathetic.

You're always going to be alone. I wont.barryshit has a text file, you do and plug drgs dies. Files of crazy ranting text to train a bot for Markov chsins. it's not about you. The twitter thing is not mine. Teknorst said what he did to fuck with you and perpetuate that lie and phoned me to tell me to calm down when I got pissed about him doing that.

youre seeing what you want to see. and chatting with cute guys online...read that again. you are a shut in who is the butt of the joke here and in every online community you've ever been on. no one in you're family really cares about you. they're all fucked in head molestors or people who enabled that molestation to go on or they outright can't stand you and have beaten the shit out if you at around this time of year. you're a quick fuck for some guys and your friends who call on you aren't doing things with you or living a real life witb you - you are a mentally ill person in their own fucked up anxiety fueled world.
I hope you have a good new year as well

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 03:28 AM
You need mental help.

None of that even makes sense or is even readable, nor will anyone read that.

Nor do I have to spend money on vbulletins for people in a desperate attempt to buy friends who publically backstab you and laugh at how sad and pathetic you are, who point out regularly when they do read your sad cody level shit that you are lying and agree with me.

So let's all wait for the culmination of your epic skype troll while I kick back with my friends and boyfriend and laugh at how you are basically cody while it never actually happens shall we?

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 03:37 AM
In fact cody is a better mentally equipped sociopath than you, he at least manages to scam people for money and doesn't have to actually buy people vbulletins while they all laugh publically at how pathetic you are in his sad and pitiful attempts to fit in and get friends. At least then when he looks like the loser everyone knows he is he isn't doubly so for being the one who is actually being scammed and being made the butt of a joke.

Good luck with it LMAO, dickhead loser.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 03:42 AM
stevey bought his own license and so did tim. I don't own any vb licenses. but see, to make things fit into your image of reality, you assumed some things about the situation.
people do banter with me or say shit about me, I still make fun of barryshithead and stevy and everyone else. we've been doing it for 10+ years
you on the other hand are being told by a huge number of people in no uncertain terms to simply fuck off and go away

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 04:03 AM
Except for the fact that you did and they have all told everyone you did including me.

You and jazz are not a "whole bunch of people". Two of the saddest and most pathetic losers yes, "a whole bunch of people"? No you aren't. Two people who's every post is some post about me reeking of desperation and a lack of anything else in your life? yes. "A whole bunch of people" no, you are the two lonelist sad sacks of shit in this forum and always will be.

Camoron
12-24-2015, 07:27 AM
Over the years and the nights I've spent with him on cam.... are you seriously that deluded and desperate that you think he's going for the long troll? You think anybody is actually as much of a loser as you? Because I don't see where he ever has ever been anything other than a sexy cool friend of mine. It's never going to happen sid, give up.

he is nioe to you because sometimes its funnier to be nice to you, he might not ever come out and say GOTCHA but he doesnt have to, hes being nice to you for the same reason i was nice to you, because the shit you do is insane and sometimes you wanna be really close to the tracks to see the trainwreck in person

Camoron
12-24-2015, 07:28 AM
hey lisa maybe if 1002502305 people on a forum tell you that nobody actually likes you and youre being trolled then maybe just maybe you should think about it and accept it as truth instead of insisting that, nah, we are the crazy ones, and you are super popular and everyone loves you

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 07:34 AM
he is nioe to you because sometimes its funnier to be nice to you, he might not ever come out and say GOTCHA but he doesnt have to, hes being nice to you for the same reason i was nice to you, because the shit you do is insane and sometimes you wanna be really close to the tracks to see the trainwreck in person
What shit do I do that is insane camoron?

In the years I've known garfield he's never once done that. We've shared private sexy times and there is nothing garfeild is doing or has ever done that is somehow trolling me.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 07:43 AM
hey lisa maybe if 1002502305 people on a forum tell you that nobody actually likes you and youre being trolled then maybe just maybe you should think about it and accept it as truth instead of insisting that, nah, we are the crazy ones, and you are super popular and everyone loves you

Ok camoron but there is literally just you m0nde and jazz. That is not 1002502305 people. Where's the troll camoron? Where is it that garfield and 1002502305 people are trolling me? m0nde is full blown delsuional, jazz is a retarded pile of inane garbage and you are just not that bright. Never said everyone else was crazy but then again everyone else is not acting as stupid as you, as delusional and obsessed as m0nde or jazz or even having anything to do with your rubbish.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 07:45 AM
And when I leave again for another month and forget this place, it will just be you 3 and no-one else here to rally behind you, post with you or read your never ending posts about girls on dating aps who don't want to date you. There is a reason for that camoron and pretty hard to say that reason is me when I leave and take the rest of activity with me because no-one hangs out here to read your next installment of being rejected again on a dating app. And the only 3 losers going on with your bullshit are the only 3 left when I and everyone else leaves, no-one else.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 08:45 AM
What shit do I do that is insane camoron?

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 09:15 AM
Lisa, everything monde is saying is true.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:17 AM
Lisa, everything monde is saying is true.

And what is your epic troll planned for months on skype with m0nde teknorat? Or do you guys need more months of planning for nothing to happen?

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 09:21 AM
Nothing. But you can't see that Garfield is making fun of you because you're literally very mentally ill. You don't get that literally nobody likes you and that you are only used as a uurw lolcow. Sid has spelled it out for you countless times but you refuse to see things that way because you're literally crazy.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:25 AM
Nothing. But you can't see that Garfield is making fun of you because you're literally very mentally ill. You don't get that literally nobody likes you and that you are only used as a uurw lolcow. Sid has spelled it out for you countless times but you refuse to see things that way because you're literally crazy.

Um no garfield isn't.

And your many months in the planning epic skype troll with m0nde is nothing? Wow, well done guys.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:26 AM
You are not very smart or well in the head either of you two.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 09:27 AM
lisa, how many times has teknorat tried to or actually pulled the carpet out from under you? do you think he enjoys fucking with your head? he does enjoy playing games with or chatting with you because you're insane just the way garfield or other fuckbois chat with you online when they're bored. but that doesn't preclude him or anyone else waiting eagerly for you to have another episode or white trash event occur in yoru life. those are the most fun. i hope you see your family this christmas, lisa and get what you've been wishing for all year.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 09:29 AM
Gordon's Penis.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:32 AM
lisa, how many times has teknorat tried to or actually pulled the carpet out from under you? do you think he enjoys fucking with your head? he does enjoy playing games with or chatting with you because you're insane just the way garfield or other fuckbois chat with you online when they're bored. but that doesn't preclude him or anyone else waiting eagerly for you to have another episode or white trash event occur in yoru life. those are the most fun. i hope you see your family this christmas, lisa and get what you've been wishing for all year.
Not once.

How many times have what you call "fuck boys" jerked off for me? Quite a few.

And yes I am, I'm having xmas with my mum. What are you doing sid? Sitting alone in a basement crying that no-one loves you?

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 09:35 AM
Why aren't you having Christmas with your dad Lisa?

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:39 AM
Why aren't you having Christmas with your dad Lisa?

I'm having xmas with my mum. My dad is not in my life. Have fun with yours, the one that used to beat you as a kid, did you buy him something? He sounds like a stand up guy.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 09:40 AM
yeah, i'd jerk off to you as would ruby or anyone else who hates you lisa. are you stupid? i have 2 weeks off. vacation started dec 21. i'm at my family's place here in toronto and we'll be having a big dinner tonight and doing bullshit stuff tomorrow for the kids. yesterday and the day before i was at my friends's place, the one i posted pictures of. my friends and i are going to help someone move the day after christmas and then we're going to get together again. quite boring, standard stuff.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 09:45 AM
Lisa is your little brother coming to christmas?

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:50 AM
Lisa is your little brother coming to christmas?

Nope. Probably snorting coke again for xmas in sydney.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Lol doesn't thatr technically mean he's having a good christmas?

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:57 AM
Lol doesn't thatr technically mean he's having a good christmas?

Lol, I'll pay that.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm sure you will too since sherman won't be there to shit it up.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 10:06 AM
I'm sure you will too since sherman won't be there to shit it up.

It's going to be a good one for me. Got a love of my life, my mum, presents and lots of food. Things are going much better for me and Donny is a big reason why. He's helped me emotionally a LOT. He's got that emotional intelligence that I struggle with and puts me right.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 10:08 AM
Since when do you struggle with emotional intelligence?

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 10:19 AM
Since when do you struggle with emotional intelligence?

Well in testing I got a huge throbbing hard IQ and a shrivelled up limp EQ. I have emotions (unlike you) my brain just doesn't process them properly. I can iften feel more intensely than someone with an average or high EQ and when I have a feeling, be it sad, angry or whatver the feeling persists longer than an adult with an average or high EQ, this is because I don't process emotions very well, my EQ is more of the level that teenagers have.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 10:20 AM
But I'm smarter than you nerny nerny nerny

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 10:23 AM
Anyway, gonna sleep now and see what santa brings me.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 10:25 AM
Hopefully some weed.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 10:31 AM
Well in testing I got a huge throbbing hard IQ and a shrivelled up limp EQ. I have emotions (unlike you) my brain just doesn't process them properly. I can iften feel more intensely than someone with an average or high EQ and when I have a feeling, be it sad, angry or whatver the feeling persists longer than an adult with an average or high EQ, this is because I don't process emotions very well, my EQ is more of the level that teenagers have.so you think you're intellectually superior to everyone but are emotionally retarded. a secret. having a high iq is meaningless unless you are effective at utilizing it.

Wendy <3
12-24-2015, 03:22 PM
She has more friends than you so leave

m0nde
12-24-2015, 03:29 PM
obsessed dump as dog shit pathetic squad