Camoron
11-29-2015, 12:37 PM
idk if thats even good anymore rep has been nuked so fuckin hard but who cares

Wendy <3
11-29-2015, 12:58 PM
I'm not gonna get into trouble rep boosting with you

stevеyos
11-29-2015, 10:17 PM
can't do it via tapatalk and couldn't be happier that I can't rep or see rep no idea what my rep is could not care less never cared never will care it's probably green now of course

Wendy <3
11-30-2015, 12:24 AM
It's at 2 red dick squirts

Poopalew
11-30-2015, 08:56 AM
It's at 2 red dick squirts

A small boy squirts a thin stream of warm milk into his mouth from a cows udder and is instantly scolded by his mother.

stevеyos
11-30-2015, 09:14 AM
A small boy squirts a thin stream of warm milk into his mouth from a

I was like what the fuck pooplew during this whole part of the post this is why we should say the important part of sentences first lmfao holy shit poopalew

stevеyos
11-30-2015, 09:16 AM
how the fuck did that come to be that sentence like did somebody actually type that or is it a combination it maeks perfect sense but makes NO SENSE at the same time has anyone ever actually pictured in their mind or actaully done it did some kid do thsi and literally his mom just pops up like offers4u and yells at him liek fuck what th efuck why would someone get yelled at for that anyway and what'd somebody witness it a friend or something and one day wrot ea book cause that's the only way it'd be describred liek that it wouldn't be a friend quoting something he'd say it differnelty unless he was saying it liek he was telling a story during an interview or just somewhere and idk or on a forum post obv more than liekly that but it's still ike what the fuck

Poopalew
11-30-2015, 09:30 AM
how the fuck did that come to be that sentence like did somebody actually type that or is it a combination it maeks perfect sense but makes NO SENSE at the same time has anyone ever actually pictured in their mind or actaully done it did some kid do thsi and literally his mom just pops up like offers4u and yells at him liek fuck what th efuck why would someone get yelled at for that anyway and what'd somebody witness it a friend or something and one day wrot ea book cause that's the only way it'd be describred liek that it wouldn't be a friend quoting something he'd say it differnelty unless he was saying it liek he was telling a story during an interview or just somewhere and idk or on a forum post obv more than liekly that but it's still ike what the fuck

Your heart may speak but trust your Bible-trained mind.

m0nde
11-30-2015, 10:38 AM
it's all biblical quotes from some modern interpretation of the Bible. some new world translation or something like tgat

Poopalew
11-30-2015, 10:48 AM
it's all biblical quotes from some modern interpretation of the Bible. some new world translation or something like tgat

You must not muzzle a bull while it is threshing.

stevеyos
11-30-2015, 01:28 PM
lmfao

stevеyos
11-30-2015, 01:28 PM
god isn't fucking real poopalew idiot

Poopalew
11-30-2015, 03:48 PM
god isn't fucking real poopalew idiot

The order and complexity of living things convinced me that there has to be an Organizer and Designer.