PDA

View Full Version : attn plug drugs

maks
12-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Please understand that people come here because they want an informed response from someone capable of engaging with the sources, and providing follow up information. Wikipedia is a great tool, but merely repeating information found there doesn't provide the type of answers we seek to encourage here. As such, we don't allow a link or quote to make up the entirety or majority of a response. If someone wishes to simply get the Wikipedia answer, they are welcome to look into it for themselves, but posting here is a presumption that they either don't want to get the answer that way, or have already done so and found it lacking.

In the future, please take the time to better familiarize yourself with the rules (http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/faq.php), and take these key points into account before crafting an answer:

Do I have the expertise needed to answer this question?
Have I done research on this question?
Can I cite my sources?
Can I answer follow-up questions?

Thank you!

stevеyos
12-04-2015, 09:14 AM
tl;dr version: fuck you plug drugs

stevеyos
12-04-2015, 09:14 AM
I thought the rules was just hyperlinked in there from whatever site you got so I clicked it and was pleasntly surprised

Wendy <3
12-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Really hoping he died and won't read this

Plug Drugs
12-04-2015, 01:43 PM
$10 you cant even find a post of me copy/pasting wikipedia without me also saying thats what i'm doing

Wendy <3
12-04-2015, 03:41 PM
$20 says you can't find a plug drugs post where he isn't being a huge faggot

maks
12-04-2015, 04:50 PM
$20 says you can't find a plug drugs post where he isn't being a huge faggot

maks
12-04-2015, 04:50 PM
$10 you cant even find a post of me copy/pasting wikipedia without me also saying thats what i'm doing

you shouldn't bet money you don't have

maks
12-04-2015, 04:51 PM
I thought the rules was just hyperlinked in there from whatever site you got so I clicked it and was pleasntly surprised

it's the little things that make all the difference in the world

juji
12-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Since plug drugs is not one of most hated poster until he fell in love with Lisa and everyone hates him.

I see plug drugs as ironically hilarious huge faggot

Plug Drugs
12-04-2015, 08:57 PM
Since plug drugs is not one of most hated poster until he fell in love with Lisa and everyone hates him.

thanks

stevеyos
12-04-2015, 09:15 PM
no lizards or lizard lovers allowed at http://fjs.care/

maks
12-04-2015, 10:11 PM

it's not because he fell in love with lisa it's because he went all beta male and sold out people he'd been friends with years in favor of her, he's not nearly a good enough poster to get away with something like that who does he think he is drunkpuppies