PDA

View Full Version : The forums are really bad at the moment

TheLizardWhisperer
12-10-2015, 12:47 PM
what if lisa's right? I mean I saw that cag person actually responded to that shit thread m0nde made that no one would ever respond to normally like wow.

stevеyos
12-10-2015, 01:34 PM
fjs.care

Wendy <3
12-10-2015, 03:52 PM
See ya at fjs.click

lnopia the great
12-10-2015, 05:18 PM
its almost like without a tremendous amount of negativity surrounding the forum no one knows what to do

lnopia the great
12-10-2015, 05:19 PM
teknorat tell us about your life im sure its pretty sad, it can get the forum gojng again

Lisa Battery
12-10-2015, 05:47 PM
what if lisa's right? I mean I saw that cag person actually responded to that shit thread m0nde made that no one would ever respond to normally like wow.

Of course I'm right. Lots of other great posters have also left due to the exact same reasons, I have simply been the most vocal about it.

But of course ruby could choose to listen to retarded lying losers like m0nde and BGD in spite of the fact that NOBODY is comming here to post with THEM. It's a simple matter of getting rid of the couple of losers. I have explained it many times before and so have others. This is why all that is left here is literally a couple of losers no-one likes or wants to come here to post with. Epic troll.

To be honest it is probably too late now, even if ruby finally stopped being a loser and did those couple of things, it's kind of too late, he was given gee I don't know about 200 chances to not be a loser. last night was the first time I even looked at this forum in at least a week, people don't want to post here and when people don't want to post here they stop even looking at this returd hole.

Bye, I am also not staying, I just came to air the bullshit of debra callimg me, I had been getting missed calls from sherman's number a few of them for a while, no messages left, then I answered it last night and it was debra whinging to me about sherman, saying she was sick of his bullshit and about to kick him to the curb. I told her I hadn't spoken to him at all but that it was a bit rich her calling me and hung up on her considering she was always knowingly "the back-up plan" (what do you expect when you hook up with someone who is cheating on someone else and literally calling you a "back up plan"?).

Meanwhile I am in love with Donny and happy with him. Sherman was a guy I dated for a couple of months like 2 years ago, I have dated a few guys since then and am now in a serious relationship, what kind of shit house losers are you debra and sherman? Get lives and leave me alone, you couldn't be shitter people, like seriously look at yourselves *puke*. I even tried to be friends with you and do you remember what you did? Do you remember the text messages? Do you remember when I told you that my cat was sick and dying what you said? You are shit, I am literally embarrassed that I was ever with you, no matter how breifly. Get lost losers, you couldn't be anymore pathetic.

Lisa Battery
12-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Sometimes some people think they are "trolling" when in reality they are just tediously making themselves look like returded losers and nobody wants to post with them. Yep. Epic troll! Keep up that completely devoid of wit returd posting that makes everyone think you are a really dumb loser and just tell yourself "I'm trolling", I guess that is easier than the reality that nobody likes you or wants to post with you. I guess you could pull out the big guns and post in every topic (or the whole 3 topics made in the past week) and project that all the other posters have no friends and should kill themselves (because that's such wit, especially when it's all someone posts ad nauseam), everyone you say that to has a LOT more friends han you and is always a better person than you, deal with it. You are in every single topic begging for attention and you ruin every single thread, not because you have really have funny and witty trolling skills and are really popular but because you are a loser that nobody wants to post with. This is the truth and this is what is left of the forum. Ruby owes me an appology because I did a LOT to try and turn his forum around but he wanted to listen to cody types and try to "troll" (we've established that "trolling" means to these morons making yourself look as dumb as pathetic as possible in every thread and causing nobody to want to post with a moron like you) and so now here it is. You trolled yourself.

(The "you" is probably not referring to you unless you are one of the three losers that is was deemed MONTHS ago need o be herped or banned and had more than 10 DIFFERENT and actual members also voted for and the reason why everyone has left, what kind of moron loser listens to BGD and m0nde instead of dp or me? A cody level loser is what so go figure that your forum is shit. Those losers however will definately read this as I am literally the centre if their pathetic worlds)

lnopia the great
12-10-2015, 06:57 PM
can you repeat that in french i couldnt read it

Wendy <3
12-10-2015, 07:28 PM
I'm real glad you fell in love with another useless drug addict online lisa that's really great news. Hopefully you and that faggot will stay away from this forum and have lots of internet sex with each other via webcam

m0nde
12-10-2015, 08:12 PM
what if i told you that everyone on this forum was in on "trolling" you and you were being set up yet again and are perpetually being set up for the amusement of everyone else? would you believe it or would you fight against your world view being shattered?

stevеyos
12-10-2015, 08:22 PM
fjs.care

maks
12-10-2015, 08:51 PM
write more 15 page posts about how little you care lisa

Wendy <3
12-10-2015, 09:35 PM
what if i told you that everyone on this forum was in on "trolling" you and you were being set up yet again and are perpetually being set up for the amusement of everyone else? would you believe it or would you fight against your world view being shattered?

What if i told you that nobody likes you and lisa is friends with everyone here including me and you're an ass sniffing fucktard who's jealous of her friends and we all post on lisa's forum now that gets 200 threads per day and you aren't allowed there

m0nde
12-11-2015, 01:48 AM
well, i have been posting on lisa's forum, but that's besides the point

Wendy <3
12-11-2015, 09:49 AM
Fucktard

Plug Drugs
12-11-2015, 10:27 AM
The real issue is that when quality pisters like plug drugs come around (:smug:) they get shunned away for something they did years ago.. eveb tim was forgiven for being gushed eventually, is it time yet?

Poopalew
12-11-2015, 11:00 AM
The real issue is that when quality pisters like plug drugs come around (:smug:) they get shunned away for something they did years ago.. eveb tim was forgiven for being gushed eventually, is it time yet?

So my uncle chose a path that was easier and less dangerous even though going that way took an extra day or more.

Wendy <3
12-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Posting about sucking some guy's dick can't be forgiven and you seriously need to die

m0nde
12-11-2015, 03:49 PM
well now that fjs doesn't exist any more, i'm going to go post on lisa's forum

Lexi Persimmons
12-11-2015, 04:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Y7uekB1.png

m0nde
12-11-2015, 04:10 PM
lol, greg/marco you faggot, lurking the tanty. why don't you go back to posting there you cry baby fucktard loser?

maks
12-11-2015, 04:49 PM

You're not a quality poster. Nobody liked you all that much to begin with, they tolerated you because you hadn't given them an excuse to hate you yet. If you think you're ever going to get back in this forum's good graces you're dreaming.

Plug Drugs
12-11-2015, 07:35 PM
You're not a quality poster. Nobody liked you all that much to begin with, they tolerated you because you hadn't given them an excuse to hate you yet. If you think you're ever going to get back in this forum's good graces you're dreaming.

Its just you and your little faggot imps

Wendy <3
12-11-2015, 09:18 PM
well now that fjs doesn't exist any more, i'm going to go post on lisa's forum

Omg nobody likes you why do i have to keep telling you so fuck off you ass sniffing fucktard lisa has more friends and pms than you

m0nde
12-11-2015, 09:23 PM
fuck you josh you know no one is here to post with you, now get your nose out of my ass while i answer my pms from lisa

stevеyos
12-11-2015, 09:40 PM
fjs

Lisa Battery
12-11-2015, 10:03 PM
write more 15 page posts about how little you care lisa

At no point in that did I say I didn't care.

I care more about this forum than any of you.

Lisa Battery
12-11-2015, 10:05 PM
You have no idea what nakes a good poster, you yourself occasionally make a funny post but you are certainly no authority on who is good and who isn't.

You are friends with cag/jazz which says it all.

Lisa Battery
12-11-2015, 10:06 PM
fjs.care

I saw that and I am very excited about it.

maks
12-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Its just you and your little faggot imps

there's exactly two people who don't hate you - lisa (and she goes back and forth on it because she's insane) and m0nde (who likes every terrible poster ironically)

maks
I think it's hilarious that you believe everyone else only hates you because I told them to (my little imps, heh) like I've ever had that kind of pull around here

Lisa Battery
there's exactly two people who don't hate you - lisa (and she goes back and forth on it because she's insane) and m0nde (who likes every terrible poster ironically)

No maks, you don't dictate who I like, refer to my last post pertaining to you.

maks
12-11-2015, 10:08 PM
why do you keep trying to insert yourself into this conversation, nobody's talking to you

Lisa Battery
12-11-2015, 10:08 PM
I think it's hilarious that you believe everyone else only hates you because I told them to (my little imps, heh) like I've ever had that kind of pull around here

You are friends with cag/jazz.

Is this the pull/sway you are talking about?

LMAO gtfo my topic drop-kick

Lisa Battery
12-11-2015, 10:09 PM
why do you keep trying to insert yourself into this conversation, nobody's talking to you

This is a topic about me and about how I am right.

You can go now.

m0nde
12-11-2015, 10:17 PM
this is a thread baiting you into posting so the plan can commence, but you're too stupid and mentally ill to see the big picture

maks
12-11-2015, 10:22 PM
This is a topic about me and about how I am right.

You can go now.

maybe it used to be, it's moved on and I'm currently talking to plug drugs and trying to help him get rid of his delusions. I'm not interested in your opinion, I've already heard it a thousand times.

Lisa Battery
12-11-2015, 10:34 PM
this is a thread baiting you into posting so the plan can commence, but you're too stupid and mentally ill to see the big picture

Look at yourself you delusional douchebag, I talk to people and all ANYONE ever does is hang shit on how pathetic you are.

Lisa Battery
12-11-2015, 10:35 PM
maybe it used to be, it's moved on and I'm currently talking to plug drugs and trying to help him get rid of his delusions. I'm not interested in your opinion, I've already heard it a thousand times.

I don't see anyone other than me actually talking to you maks.

maks
12-11-2015, 10:36 PM
Look at yourself you delusional douchebag, I talk to people and all ANYONE ever does is hang shit on how pathetic you are.

m0nde is awesome, he's one of my all time favorite posters

maks
12-11-2015, 10:38 PM
I don't see anyone other than me actually talking to you maks.

given the choice between talking to you and talking to no one I'd rather talk to no one. You're old news lisa, you repeat the same crap over and over again. it's not fun anymore. if you're not going to stir up any e-dating drama or write 3 page long angry rambling diatribes about nonsense then what good are you

Lisa Battery
12-11-2015, 10:38 PM
m0nde is awesome, he's one of my all time favorite posters

Maks and m0nde

Read this thread title

It is not a joke, this forum is terrible with only you posting, you can delude yourself and think you have friends and sway but NOBODY is comming here to post with you and the forum is utter shit due to your shit house contributions and the total lack of interest in you from anyone else. That is the point of this thread and you are shit posters who no-one is interested in. Who are your minions maks? m0nde and the loser with two accounts jazz/cag? Because hate to break it to you but that hold NO sway at all, is laughable and this forum remains utter shit UNLESS I pop in and post.

Have a nice day loser.

m0nde
12-11-2015, 10:53 PM
lisa, i'm just trying to help you before it;s too late. . ..

Plug Drugs
12-11-2015, 11:20 PM

dp doesnt hate me, ruby doesnt hate me, garf, cam, im neutral in deso's book i'm sure, tek couldnt give a shit, rootbeer,
elz hates me not because of the lisa incident but because i made fun of him in a dota 2 match

...its just you and your little dickling imps dude

Lisa Battery
12-12-2015, 12:13 AM
lisa, i'm just trying to help you before it;s too late. . ..

I don't even have your head on the chopping block

Just realise you are a total idiot and leave me alone.

We all so very much revere the sway that the maks, m0nde, cag/jazz club holds here...... drop-kicks.

Love you maks, if there is one asshole I could choose out of that douchebag list to kick around it's maks. I like that he thinks he holds some superior sway because he is friends with m0nde and jazz/cag lol.

Lisa Battery
12-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Never comming back.

Bye.

maks
12-12-2015, 12:22 AM
dp doesnt hate me,

Yes he does

ruby doesnt hate me,

Yes he does

cam,

Yes he does

im neutral in deso's book i'm sure,

you're wrong

tek couldnt give a shit,

he can not give a shit and also hate you, those things are not mutually exclusive

elz hates me not because of the lisa incident but because i made fun of him in a dota 2 match

elz hates you because you're an annoying faggot just like everyone else

...its just you and your little dickling imps dude

who the hell are my imps I haven't had a clique since alsto pronoun pastor travis and iwc left there is absolutely no one here who I am involved in a circlejerk with you're being delusional

maks
12-12-2015, 12:23 AM
Never comming back.

Bye.

don't make promises you have no intention of keeping

Plug Drugs
12-12-2015, 12:28 AM
yeah whatever done talking to you dickwad

m0nde
12-12-2015, 12:30 AM
stop fucking around, plugdrups and go vote. it's your civic duty

m0nde
12-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Never comming back.

Bye.at least vote, bubble :break:

Plug Drugs
12-12-2015, 12:33 AM
i voted for marks

m0nde
12-12-2015, 12:36 AM
there is no write-in vote you anarchist go vote properly so we can move on to the next phase. there will b e a wider vote soon as soon as a few people have been taken care of

Wendy <3
12-12-2015, 12:44 AM
Still not sure why this insane drug addict believes I'm posting as 2 people

m0nde
12-12-2015, 01:02 AM
she doesn't know that that cag account has been passed around like she was by a biker gang and that it's currently in the possession of gorehoundlarry

Lisa Battery
12-12-2015, 02:46 AM
she doesn't know that that cag account has been passed around like she was by a biker gang and that it's currently in the possession of gorehoundlarry

I do know that you idiot. As IF you have any idea what I know.

Jazz/cag is the same person using both accounts and has done so for quite a while, the person before them to have the account was steveyos.

Get a clue try hard.

Lisa Battery
12-12-2015, 02:48 AM
Still not sure why this insane drug addict believes I'm posting as 2 people

Uh huh riiiiight. Everyone is a drug addict. Suuuuuure.

You are as dumb as dog shit and so is your posting. You are using both accounts and have done so for months.

m0nde
12-12-2015, 02:49 AM
Never comming back.

Bye.
don't make promises you have no intention of keepingit's alright. how're you doing tonight, bubble?

Wendy <3
12-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Uh huh riiiiight. Everyone is a drug addict. Suuuuuure.

You are as dumb as dog shit and so is your posting. You are using both accounts and have done so for months.

You are "literally" insane and delusional about every aspect of your existence. I thought you weren't "comming" back after the 500th time of leaving forever?

stevеyos
12-12-2015, 11:03 AM
ytmnd

Lisa Battery
12-12-2015, 08:55 PM
You are "literally" insane and delusional about every aspect of your existence. I thought you weren't "comming" back after the 500th time of leaving forever?

You're as dumb as dog shit and a shit poster.

Why are you quoting words retard?

Wendy <3
12-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Now this idiot has a new phrase she's stuck on. She is literally dumb as dog shit.

m0nde
12-12-2015, 09:47 PM
shut up, bushpigpigbush you have no friends and are an obsessed bushpigbushpigtard

Wendy <3
12-12-2015, 10:44 PM
I added her as a friend and hope you do as well

Wendy <3
12-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Dumb as dog shit posters kiss my ass I'm leaving forever until i get my way i don't take meth you're all losers because i have a drug addict online boyfriend and all your friends and pms are belong to us

m0nde
12-13-2015, 01:47 AM
she's never taken meth and her boyfriend has never taken heroin and is missing none of his teeth.

Camoron
12-13-2015, 07:56 AM
sorry, ill start posting agian

Wendy <3
12-13-2015, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the warning

Plug Drugs
12-13-2015, 06:08 PM
sorry, ill start posting agian :smug:

Lisa Battery
12-21-2015, 09:18 PM
Yeah that didn't help.

Gee, wonder why?

Camoron
12-21-2015, 10:33 PM
goodone

Wendy <3
12-22-2015, 12:06 AM
I'm glad you find the time in your busy day of laying around in filth while jamming various objects in your pussy for some fag on webcam in order to post with us. Thanks lisa for your contributions to the forum

stevеyos
12-22-2015, 02:50 PM
thanks

lnopia the great
12-22-2015, 03:11 PM
#thankslisa

Lisa Battery
12-22-2015, 05:27 PM
Pitiful losers.

UPGRAYEDD
12-22-2015, 05:31 PM
why do you have to badmouth meth

Wendy <3
12-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Pitiful losers.

I hope you posted this while bathing in your filthy inflatable tub. Because everyone else here are the losers, not some washed up meth head who lives on welfare, uses the internet for their sex life, and has no friends or family. You are so great lisa...

stevеyos
12-22-2015, 06:55 PM

Plug Drugs
12-22-2015, 07:36 PM

Lisa Battery
12-22-2015, 07:47 PM

I don't you fat psycho street junky.

I have all my teeth and they are all white, I don't even take meth.

I've also seen you literally abuse the shit out of your mum, rememeber that? When I used to talk to you before realising what a total piece of shit you are?

Lisa Battery
12-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Anyway losers, do you know who could actually turn this forum around? Got a clue any of you? *hint* it's not any of you drop-kicks.

maks
12-22-2015, 08:11 PM
lead paint? bitterbeej? jamlayfa?

Lisa Battery
12-22-2015, 08:24 PM
Lol

maks
12-22-2015, 08:40 PM
laugh all you want all of those posters were way better than you lisa

Camoron
12-22-2015, 10:24 PM
#thankslisa

Camoron
12-22-2015, 10:25 PM

lead paint was a great poster the rest kinda sucked but still light years ahead of lisa

Camoron
12-22-2015, 10:25 PM
lisa has post6ed her for what feels like 10 years and she still doesnt fit in and she never will

Wendy <3
12-22-2015, 10:47 PM
Lisa literally has more friends than any of you losers, she just chooses not to disclose their identities

m0nde
12-23-2015, 05:06 AM
lisas posting volume is like an iceberg, we only see 1/3 of it in "topics". the vast majority is hidden under the surface as pm's.

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 06:34 AM
You're every post is about me and you are literally 3 losers that no-one else wants to come and post with LMAO

Losers.

Everyone else knows why the forum is shit now, you 3 shit posting beta bottom feeders caught the slow bus.

You can mention all the random posters you like but none of them are comming back here to post with 3 shit posting losers like YOU.

Get a clue.

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 06:46 AM
Notice how everyone else who also doesn't want to post with the reject loser brigade here can find people who actually want to be with them and can actually get sex and things without having to make up pretend girlfriends everyday to 3 other equally unwanted losers.

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 06:48 AM
Today's posts were brought to you by the letter B and the number 3.

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 06:49 AM
I can shart a better post than you

*SHART*

See? That is literally better than anything you desperate try hards have literally ever posted.

Have a nice day.

Ho ho ho.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-23-2015, 06:51 AM
Lisa doesn't PM me anymore.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-23-2015, 06:51 AM
I think she's banned by donny.

Wendy <3
12-23-2015, 09:59 AM
Looks like she's about to have another mental breakdown. She really goes nuts when the truth is pointed out to her

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 04:29 PM
Looks like she's about to have another mental breakdown. She really goes nuts when the truth is pointed out to her

This loser is the shittest poster here and the dumbest

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 04:38 PM
I think she's banned by donny.

Nope.

And it's ALWAYS been you who pms me, not the other way around, it has always been that way. I have also stopped talking to you about 200 times by my own volition.

I love Donny but I make those decisions. Take Deso for example, Donny literally helped me make a video of me shoving things into my hole for her, but then Deso has turned from a good person into a pile of shit loser and so I decide that, no-one else. Now with you, Donny doesn't like you but he's not an insecure pathetic bitch and does not tell me I can't talk to someone, he trusts my judgement.

Unlike you douchebags I am also alpha, I'm even the boss of you. :p

If I'm not talking to someone it's because I've decided like always that they are a piece of shit. And that aside it has ALWAYS been you who messages me anyway.

StompleB
12-23-2015, 04:49 PM
:clay:

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 04:51 PM
:clay:

You are a special needs person.

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 04:52 PM
You're still more intelligent than jazz though, better poster too.

Wendy <3
12-23-2015, 04:54 PM
StomperB if you're a secret admin still you should ban me since everyone hates me because they all supposedly talk to lisa because she has so many friends that hide behind her trying to get me banned

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 05:03 PM
StomperB if you're a secret admin still you should ban me since everyone hates me because they all supposedly talk to lisa because she has so many friends that hide behind her trying to get me banned
You're obsessed with me loser.

Of all the losers here, tell me, why isn't this shit posting loser in the herp with cody and marco where their level of posting belongs?

StompleB
12-23-2015, 05:12 PM
You're obsessed with me loser.

Of all the losers here, tell me, why isn't this shit posting loser in the herp with cody and marco where their level of posting belongs?

are you being facetious?

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 05:41 PM
are you being facetious?

You're not using that word correctly if you think that is an example of being facetious.

No. Jazz is the most inane shit poster here. Same fuckturd shit ad nauseam. A poster like them needs to be with their own kind ie. Cody and marco.

lnopia the great
12-23-2015, 05:59 PM
Nope.

And it's ALWAYS been you who pms me, not the other way around, it has always been that way. I have also stopped talking to you about 200 times by my own volition.

I love Donny but I make those decisions. Take Deso for example, Donny literally helped me make a video of me shoving things into my hole for her, but then Deso has turned from a good person into a pile of shit loser and so I decide that, no-one else. Now with you, Donny doesn't like you but he's not an insecure pathetic bitch and does not tell me I can't talk to someone, he trusts my judgement.

Unlike you douchebags I am also alpha, I'm even the boss of you. :p

If I'm not talking to someone it's because I've decided like always that they are a piece of shit. And that aside it has ALWAYS been you who messages me anyway.

donny is literally deso's cuck

Wendy <3
12-23-2015, 08:24 PM
Remember that the herp is here because lisa and her lizard friends shit this forum up so bad making everyone leave

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 09:49 PM
donny is literally deso's cuck

You can't even get a girl to get cucked.

Wrong way around bozo. I am very much in love with Donny and stopped talking to Deso because they were being a dickhead while Deso whinged that he lost his main flirt.

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 09:58 PM
Remember that the herp is here because lisa and her lizard friends shit this forum up so bad making everyone leave

Um no.

It's to put unwanted losers in there like you, cody and marco. Nobody likes you, you are pretty much the main reason this forum is shit, people don't want to come here and have you desperately spam the same shit posting inane garbage ad nauseam in every single thread begging for attention no-one wants to give you. I regret ever asking ruby to unherp you when you were herped and begging to be unherped and not one other person in this whole forum wanted you unherped, I was literally the ONLY person to ask and the ONLY reason you are still not herped today is because I asked that one time. Unlike me who people actually come here to post with and actually ask to have me here. No-one asks for you, not ONE.You're insanely jealous and obsessed with me.

The herp is for losers like ypu, cody and marco. Shit posters who desperately beg for attention that no-one wants to give, are shit posters and who ruin every single thread made by their desperate pleas to be liked.

You're a loser, you are in fact the worst poster here, you are in fact as actually shit as marco and cody and you belong in the herp simply so you can't shit up every single thread in the forum, you need to get a life and you need to leave so that many others will come back because you are the biggest loser here. Shit even marco has more instances of better posts than you and has more variety.

Camoron
12-23-2015, 10:09 PM
lisa called someone bozo itt

Camoron
12-23-2015, 10:09 PM
Cody and marco.

both better than you

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 10:16 PM
both better than you

Dream on loser.

You know you also have the ugliest man boobs I've ever seen. Your best bet would be to at least have a dcent personality but you're lacking there too.

Nobody came back here to post with you camoron.

Camoron
12-23-2015, 10:29 PM
you have the ugliest woman boobs ive ever seen so the feeling is mutual

Camoron
12-23-2015, 10:30 PM
not suer when you saw my moobs im really rackin my brain to remember here

Camoron
12-23-2015, 10:30 PM
i did used to drink a lot on tinychat but i dont have a webcam

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 10:42 PM
you have the ugliest woman boobs ive ever seen so the feeling is mutual

Suck a dick loser, my tits are perky and nice

Camoron
12-23-2015, 10:43 PM
you just think that because they are so small they remind you of the young boy you molested

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 10:43 PM
not suer when you saw my moobs im really rackin my brain to remember here

A photo posted in this forum years ago, I remember because I was repulsed

On snapchat I only ever saw your double chin

Camoron
12-23-2015, 10:45 PM
dream on i never posted anything on this forum

Lisa Battery
12-23-2015, 10:51 PM
dream on i never posted anything on this forum

Someone else posted it, you were really upset and I posted that you had moobs.

stevеyos
12-26-2015, 03:34 PM
rubynet needs a teknorat thread not just any thread by tek but a tek thread by tek I don't even want this forum to be ytmnsfw any more I love ruby and tek as a team and love what they do together and can't wait to work with them in the future

Wendy <3
12-26-2015, 04:22 PM
Remember when ruby had to make the herp subforum to put the lizard people like lisa in because her and pat kept posting IP loggers and posting pi ultimately causing many of he people to leave?

stevеyos
12-26-2015, 06:20 PM
yeah tek and ruby created their own sandbox

Camoron
12-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Someone else posted it, you were really upset and I posted that you had moobs.

lol yeah I'm sure I was super pissed

Wendy <3
12-27-2015, 01:03 PM
Everyone here has boobs except for lisa

stevеyos
12-27-2015, 01:17 PM
lol

Lisa Battery
12-27-2015, 07:04 PM
I have the nicest boobs

stevеyos
12-27-2015, 08:24 PM
can I see

stevеyos
12-27-2015, 08:25 PM
with a upper level underwears

Wendy <3
12-27-2015, 09:29 PM
Wanna stab your face off and attach it to my ass and shit out of your mouth

stevеyos
12-28-2015, 01:33 AM
don't talk that way to my girlfriend

stevеyos
12-28-2015, 06:22 AM
Tim had a tanty and shut down timnet

Wendy <3
12-28-2015, 11:18 AM
It works for me, maybe it's your 1x data connection

m0nde
12-28-2015, 12:07 PM
stevey's having a fit because now that tim's forum has been sucessfully migrated to my hosting fjs is giong tio be shut down by dec 31

Poopalew
12-28-2015, 12:45 PM
stevey's having a fit because now that tim's forum has been sucessfully migrated to my hosting fjs is giong tio be shut down by dec 31

Jehovahs organization has trained elders to show concern for those who have lost contact with the congregation.

stevеyos
12-28-2015, 01:08 PM
come back Tim

Lisa Battery
12-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Wow, looked in the forum.....

No-ome is comming back, m0nde and jazz are just way too shit at posting and shitting up every thread in a desperate plea for attention.... Without my posts this forum is nothing.

juji
12-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Wow, looked in the forum.....

No-ome is comming back, m0nde and jazz are just way too shit at posting and shitting up every thread in a desperate plea for attention.... Without my posts this forum is nothing.

:handshake:

We definetly dont need you there

StompleB
12-28-2015, 05:32 PM
Lisa, please send me a pm when you get a chance. Thanks.

-sb

Wendy <3
12-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Someone just threw another tantrum and disabled their account :(

Lisa Battery
01-11-2016, 03:04 PM
Don't forget how shit your forums are with just m0nde, marco and jazz in them and how I FUCKING BRING IT, I BRING THE GOOD SHIT.

Dirty Harry
01-11-2016, 09:56 PM
When have the forums been good ?

m0nde
01-11-2016, 10:22 PM
the forums are really bad at the moment

Lisa Battery
01-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Thread made when I hadn't been here in a month and it was just m0nde, marco and jazz posting.

Wendy <3
01-11-2016, 10:59 PM
When have the forums been good ?

They were pretty good when your idiot friend lily was here crying when she had her cartoon porn forum taken away because she's a stupid bitch and gave out her password

m0nde
01-11-2016, 11:11 PM
i wish lily was back here posting. she was so positive and kind

Lisa Battery
01-11-2016, 11:45 PM

Well if she wanted to post with you she would.

But she doesn't.

You rejected creep. No woman likes you at all, no matter how obsessed you are or how many times you mention them. She certainly will not go to any forum you're at to post with you and there is a reason for that.

Dirty Harry
01-11-2016, 11:56 PM
only when hell freeze's over,because a member fuck up here Forum and I the only one posting there.

m0nde
01-12-2016, 09:23 AM
dirty haraay, we're all so glad you decided to return. maybe you can spam some porn here too

steveyos
01-12-2016, 10:24 AM
gentle lily, son of sam

Wendy <3
01-12-2016, 11:24 AM
You're the only one posting there because you're the only person on the internet lonely and desperate enough to do so dirty jarry

m0nde
01-12-2016, 12:27 PM
he also posts in the chatbox asking if lily got his pm's, lol

Poopalew
01-12-2016, 02:43 PM
he also posts in the chatbox asking if lily got his pm's, lol

Unfortunately though what I learned had little effect on me primarily because I continued associating with my old friends.

Lisa Battery
01-12-2016, 03:15 PM
And again, m0nde talking to his own alt accounts

Dirty Harry
01-12-2016, 09:55 PM
You're the only one posting there because you're the only person on the internet lonely and desperate enough to do so dirty jarry

I have other forums that I post in. The reason I post here is too piss-off people like you !

Wendy <3
01-12-2016, 10:09 PM
I'm not pissed off, i actually feel bad rubbing your nose in your own shit whenever you post

Dirty Harry
01-12-2016, 10:26 PM
I'm not pissed off, i actually feel bad rubbing your nose in your own shit whenever you post

Yes you are because of what you have posted !

TheElJoe
01-13-2016, 12:23 AM
I'm rubber you're glue

Wendy <3
01-13-2016, 09:43 AM
Why do all of the lizard people use the "no u" shit as a response

TheElJoe
01-13-2016, 08:17 PM
Being so passed off doesn't seem very jazz like imho

steveyos
01-13-2016, 08:18 PM
that's not jazz dumb dumb duhhhh!!!

TheElJoe
01-13-2016, 08:21 PM
I won't take this. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to your neck beard