PDA

View Full Version : COMMING SOON, STEIGH TOONT FOR Sid's EPIC SKYPE TROLL!

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 03:59 AM
Everyone is in on it, you see while m0nde is busy buying people vbulletins he has also been working for many many months on an epic skype troll. Everyone is in on it with him (and not just laugjing at what a loser he is at all) and just waiting for the perfect time to enact his epic skype troll that according to how long he has been going on about has been inpreparations for many months. It's going to be the best skype troll and push me over the edge for sure and not just culminate in absolutely nothing and m0nde just being cody 2.0. Everyone who is hanging shit on m0nde for being literally that sadly obsessed and pathetic and how no-one actually responds to his rubbish or has his back at all on this, how they point out to him when they do respond that he has in fact bragged to everyone about his fake twitter and saving every post of some woman who hates him in a txt file and is just doing that because they are all in on his epic skype troll that is comming soon. Over the years all the cuties and mates who have spent nights jerking off for me and who I shared things with they never showed anyone were really just a part of this epic troll that m0nde is convinced is going to happen at the perfect time.

This for sure is going to be the best epic skype troll since cody and is m0nde totally isn't a sad, lonely pathetic loser with mental problems who is obsessed with me at all.

I see it now, it's really comming together for him, the months he has spent posting about it, the time and energy, it's all going to be worth it sid, don't lose hope, I'm sure everyone will come through for you on this and you being the joke of this is all just part of the plan and is because you really understand jokes and don't look like a loser at all. Donny will totaly dump me and m0nde will be the coolest guy on the forums and I will suddenly realise that he was super cool all along and not just some sad loser obsessed with me and will end up with him.

Garfield
12-24-2015, 04:41 AM
Tell him Lisa I'm honestly tired of having to read his shitposts here day in and day out how many more Ccody 2.0s are there going to be I thought that's what the herp was for??!! Mods are really letting this pplace go to shit

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 04:57 AM
Nobody reads this
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/search.php?searchid=552
Pages and pages of nothing but m0nde posting about me and about his so called epic skype troll for months.

Your cancer is also a part of said epic skype troll according to m0nde, because that somehow trolls me.

Is there any denying that when I and everyone else decent leaves again that this forum is utter shit?

Camoron
12-24-2015, 07:25 AM
Tell him Lisa I'm honestly tired of having to read his shitposts here day in and day out how many more Ccody 2.0s are there going to be I thought that's what the herp was for??!! Mods are really letting this pplace go to shit

:rofl:

stevеyos
12-24-2015, 08:34 AM
if monde woulda actually let me interview him I woulda made him cry

m0nde
12-24-2015, 08:41 AM
lisa, this is not my troll, teknorat has been doing this since you've come here. you seem blissfully unaware.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 08:50 AM
lisa, this is not my troll, teknorat has been doing this since you've come here. you seem blissfully unaware.

Teknorat hasn't done shit you delusional drop-kick.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:00 AM
if monde woulda actually let me interview him I woulda made him cry

Not hard, he's a stuttering sad little fat lonely man with a rampant obsession with some woman who thinks he is just that, a sad fat lonely pathetic old man.

Couldn't stop laughing at how mentally retarded, insane and delsuional his 5 step plan he stickied in your forum is.

Fact is with him in the panel it's just you, jazz and piss jugs, all his plans are delsuional. He needs help because his obsession is not only sad to watch but pretty far from healthy. A mentally healthy person does not do what he does, bragging about a txt file and a fake twitter account, trying to plan for months epic skype planned trolls that he ends up being the butt of.... not the actions of a sane and happy with his life man, the actions of an sociopath failing to actually manipulate anyone of any actual intelligence into his campaigns of rage, harassment, obsession and trying desperately to "ruin" a woman he is obsessed with but who hates him and failing like the joke he is.

I hope you have a good xmas though stevey and I hear it's going to be record breaking warm. Love for ya. Catch ya some time.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 09:14 AM
"ruin". i'm not trying to ruin you, lisa. i'm telling you what's happening to you, trying to make you aware of what's going on. you have a twisted idea of reality.
i made the post about lizards on fjs as a joke. it's based on canada's 5 point plan to resettle syrian refugees. but you seem to have a hard time understanding irony and sarcasm.
i hope you have a wonderful christmas, and i'll see you lurk the tanty and fjs some time.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:23 AM
"ruin". i'm not trying to ruin you, lisa. i'm telling you what's happening to you, trying to make you aware of what's going on. you have a twisted idea of reality.
i made the post about lizards on fjs as a joke. it's based on canada's 5 point plan to resettle syrian refugees. but you seem to have a hard time understanding irony and sarcasm.
i hope you have a wonderful christmas, and i'll see you lurk the tanty and fjs some time.no m0nde, I pop in as even look at these forums once every couple of weeks when I remember it exists.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Can confirm from ip logs that Lisa visits every day.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 09:31 AM
no one has to do anything to set up lisa. whatever happens with heroin addict donnie and meth mouth lisa will be more than crazy enough. lisa do you ahve a time lline for donny's arrival in australia? i want to know so that if i leave for awhile again, i can try to come back when the real funs tarts.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 09:33 AM
no m0nde, I pop in as even look at these forums once every couple of weeks when I remember it exists.i keep ip to user to location logs on both tim's tanty and fjs and you seem to come at least every 2 days, usually every day. my iptracker in my sig here works in much the same way for everyone on this forum.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:36 AM
Welp you can make up all the delsuional stories you like but I don't take meth, my mouth is cleaner and much nicer than yours, Donny gave up drugs 6 months ago, has just left for work and saved 4 grand for his trip, going to save a little bit more and be here in march where we will fuck 24/7. He's a really lovely kind man, would do anything for me and loves me and I love him. Got anyone like that in your life sid? Didn't think so, and you never will.

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 09:38 AM
If what you say about Donny is true what will you do when he leaves you for someone younger and better.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:48 AM
If what you say about Donny is true what will you do when he leaves you for someone younger and better.

Pfft, not going to happen. That's not something that has never happened to me and Donny and I love each other very much. I've never even loved anyone more, he's just so great to me, he has been bending over backwards to make this happen. He's even met my mum on skype. He tells me about 50 times a day how much he loves me and shows it in everyway. I just imagine if he can already get me off so much over cam that we will both probably just explode with cum on contact. He seems VERY competent in that department. No guy stands a chance against him with me and likewise no woman stands a chance with him against me.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:49 AM
I know after I meet him I wont be walking right for the rest of the year XD

TheLizardWhisperer
12-24-2015, 09:49 AM
What about him taking pills secretly?

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 09:56 AM
There is no secret when he takes pills, I know him pretty damn well and could tell. He has not had any pills in months. He took suboxone for a little while, that is an opiate blocker. But now and for many minths has been totally straight, he works and spends all the rest of his time on skype with me, even sleeps on skype. I also get his work roster so I actually know what he is doing and where he is 24/7, and he is either at work or skyping with me, and it's simply because we want to spend every moment we can together.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 10:03 AM
He's the one. He is such a good person. I didn't want him to die, I couldn't let him do that anymore and I gave him a goal in life and gave me a reason to live, to be with the best guy as a person I have ever met. We can't ever break up because pretty sure I would die.

m0nde
12-24-2015, 10:06 AM
Welp you can make up all the delsuional stories you like but I don't take meth, my mouth is cleaner and much nicer than yours, Donny gave up drugs 6 months ago, has just left for work and saved 4 grand for his trip, going to save a little bit more and be here in march where we will fuck 24/7. He's a really lovely kind man, would do anything for me and loves me and I love him. Got anyone like that in your life sid? Didn't think so, and you never will.it's crazy shit like saying how much cleaner your mouth is than someone else that makes it worthwhile having you here as a crazy lizard lady to laugh at. okay march, thanks. two drug addled, damaged individuals setting themselves up for drama, it's going to be so much fun. but in all seriousness, i hope you don't drive that junkie to suicide. he's been through a great deal and he seems like a genuinely nice guy, just like rootbeer.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 10:12 AM
You're missing a chunk between the ears.

Your the ine who brought it up, just saying as usual nothing you say is true or based in any reality. And my mouth is cleaner and and nicer than yours and I get more pms than you.

Lisa Battery
12-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Rootbeer was shit LOL

lnopia the great
12-24-2015, 12:41 PM
lisa i hope your for your sake you dont actually believe what you are posting, because you are setting yourselves up for the same failure you and rooty had with impossibly high expectations, and donny seems like an even more incapable retard.

but you are probably that insane

stevеyos
12-24-2015, 04:15 PM
1. Merry Xmas lisa

2. I know how to balance monde's imbalance, he is an actual retard, he never leaves his computer and therefore very good at it actually why isn't ruby good at computers then idk anyway the point is sid just needs to do some bad along with the good because he is very fat and retarded I am going to shift the bad away from messing with your account and hopefully point it towards making marco's cd rom drive open every time he goes to fjs

stevеyos
12-24-2015, 04:19 PM
I feel the same way about me and monde's friend on facebook it is true love

Lisa Battery
12-25-2015, 06:35 AM
i keep ip to user to location logs on both tim's tanty and fjs and you seem to come at least every 2 days, usually every day. my iptracker in my sig here works in much the same way for everyone on this forum.

Well you're obviously a lying retard because I simply don't.

Lisa Battery
12-25-2015, 06:55 AM
1. Merry Xmas lisa

2. I know how to balance monde's imbalance, he is an actual retard, he never leaves his computer and therefore very good at it actually why isn't ruby good at computers then idk anyway the point is sid just needs to do some bad along with the good because he is very fat and retarded I am going to shift the bad away from messing with your account and hopefully point it towards making marco's cd rom drive open every time he goes to fjs
He's a really dumb loser and does nothing that you couldn't do. Plus you're just a million times better person. Sorry I just can't post at your forum with a loser like that in your admin panel, no way lol, he's utterly delusional if he thinks he even knows me let alone that I would ever have anything to do with a loser like him.

It's your xmas now right? Hope it's good. Mine was pretty good. I got some cool presents, spoke to one brother who called for ages, the other one sent me love. Had xmas dinner with my Mum and even had Donny sitting there on my ipad LOL. One day when I'm not so tired I should show you one of the shirts I got, it is awesome. I usually tell everyone not to get me cloths because they either don't fit or are just stuff that I would never wear but that the person giving them to me WISHES I would wear like they think I am some kind of doll they can can get to wear all the stuff they wish I would... but this year my mum got me cloths (she does every year no matter how many times I tell everyone to never get me cloths) but this year she got me some pretty cool stuff that I will actually wear. Even the bon bons (xmas crackers) were cool and had actualy good little toys in them, I won all the bon bon busting and got two miniture slinkies and two mini yo yos (one for each hand) I let my mum have one of the slinkys because everyone loves a slinky but she didn't want a yo yo but the bon bons scared the dogs and one of them ran into mum's room, hid in the corner and pee'd on her floor so I cleaned it up. I got to clean up dog pee for xmas. Poor little thing needed a bunch of dog treats before he stopped being scared.

And that was xmas.

stevеyos
12-25-2015, 08:12 AM
I'm doing good got the flu no presents wasted $65 on the witcher 3 probably gonna kill myself still be on android still hitting backspace instead of not getting ttingvacpsave making myself VERY angry and soon I will by ak vtak vtrak vtrqk break all my android devices and I will finally be happy with absolo no technology at all in my life, maybe if I ever get something that works I can to run fjs myself but for now I'm about to smash this shit just from making a post fuck having to actually type things correct and load things holy shit I hate google so much

TheLizardWhisperer
12-25-2015, 08:31 AM
Steven ill by you a shit gave on steam for christened

stevеyos
12-25-2015, 09:20 AM
ok get me the dying light expansion that's all I actually want to play but you've got at least a week until I see my desktop maybe two weeks so no rush tyvm

m0nde
12-25-2015, 09:27 AM
no rush for anything it's going to be a mild winter after all

stevеyos
12-25-2015, 10:48 AM
sid is upset at life and this is his only way to vent

m0nde
12-25-2015, 12:41 PM
naw, it's just banter, stevey. if i'm doing it because i'm angry at life then i suppose everyone else who says these things to you regulary is mad at life too. and it doesn't make you feel bad anyway because everything rolls off you, you're the god troll. hope you're having a wonderful christmas day.

stevеyos
12-25-2015, 01:10 PM
stick to facebook

m0nde
12-25-2015, 01:18 PM
how's your christmas day going? and how's it going for whoever's lurking this thread too?

stevеyos
12-25-2015, 01:25 PM
I'm getting mines nigga

Lisa Battery
12-25-2015, 03:39 PM
how's your christmas day going? and how's it going for whoever's lurking this thread too?

This is my thread you retard, that makes you the lurker.

Loser.

Lisa Battery
12-25-2015, 03:40 PM
naw, it's just banter, stevey. if i'm doing it because i'm angry at life then i suppose everyone else who says these things to you regulary is mad at life too. and it doesn't make you feel bad anyway because everything rolls off you, you're the god troll. hope you're having a wonderful christmas day.

You are not funny, you don't have any actual banter with anyone, you just act like a pathetic obsessed loser, that's not what banter is sid.

Lisa Battery
12-25-2015, 03:43 PM
sid is upset at life and this is his only way to vent

I can see why.

It's going to get cold there next week or something with snow and stuff, can't remember excatly when Donny said but soon, it was just record breaking warm for xmas.

Meanwhile here everything will be fire soon. I'll post that t-shirt later. Do you have one of those super dooper sleeping bags?

m0nde
12-25-2015, 03:48 PM
i really don't understand why this woman is so obsessed with me. i have her on ignore and after one day when i replied to her, she's made 2 threads about me and keeps replying to me when i've not said anything to or about her and trying to interject herself into conversations between me and others. lisa please leave me alone.

Lisa Battery
12-25-2015, 03:56 PM
i really don't understand why this woman is so obsessed with me. i have her on ignore and after one day when i replied to her, she's made 2 threads about me and keeps replying to me when i've not said anything to or about her and trying to interject herself into conversations between me and others. lisa please leave me alone.

Nobody is obsessed with you.

You brag about saving every post I've ever made into a txt file, you have a fake twitter with my name and your every post for months and months has been about you TRYINGnto plan an epic skype troll about me. You are a loser and everyone is taking the piss out of you. Sitting alone at xmas lurking my thread that also takes the piss out of you.

Leave, get some professional help and get a life. Get out of my thread.

Lisa Battery
12-25-2015, 03:56 PM
http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Sleeping-Bag-Down-Cold-Weather-Reviews

Someone buy stevey one of these for xmas. The snow is comming in a couple of days according to weather man Doony it'll snow on Tuesday.

m0nde
12-25-2015, 04:07 PM
first three posts in a row and now two? why? i've stopped hitting view post to see them. what's the point? please stop now.

m0nde
12-25-2015, 04:17 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/1a3ce9a2fe2f06c14bccdf235b5c3925.png

lurking this shit again. wtf, stop stalking me. why're you so obsessed with me? i hope you get some mental health help in the new year.

Lisa Battery
12-25-2015, 04:37 PM
1. This is my thread.

2. I was talking to steveyo

3. I was not here just now you retarded obsessed unwanted loser, I was playing a game with Donny you dickhead.

4. Get professional help, you are not a mentally well man.

5. Have fun lurking my thread all alone on xmas.

m0nde
12-25-2015, 04:45 PM
smh. i can't read what you write just give ujp and do something else. why do you keep trying to bother me?

maks
12-25-2015, 06:34 PM
remember when after like 2 years of having cody on ignore, he still talked about me in 75% of his posts? lisa is m0nde's cody

m0nde
12-25-2015, 06:46 PM
elezzzark saw this and says that lisa will never leave me alone now i suspect he's right :(

7:12 PM - Filthy Pollo: about Lisa
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: there no way to prevent it since you decided to diss her
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: in the past
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: Lisa never forget what you did her
7:13 PM - 【ツ】: i didn't do shit to her
7:13 PM - 【ツ】: what did i do to her?
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: some words
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: uninspiring words
7:13 PM - 【ツ】: i just raged her on ruby's forum
7:14 PM - Filthy Pollo: exactly
7:13 PM - 【ツ】: and she is mentally ill so she is still raging
7:14 PM - Filthy Pollo: she cannot satisfy until youre pissed off

7:22 PM - Filthy Pollo: you have to make her to get more angrier than before so she can destroy her computer that she cannot harass you anymore
7:22 PM - 【ツ】: idk how she can be so angry all the time
7:23 PM - Filthy Pollo: she has neurosis
7:24 PM - Filthy Pollo: she wont forget what you have done to her
7:24 PM - 【ツ】: betrayed to her
7:25 PM - Filthy Pollo: i don't think you were her friend
7:25 PM - 【ツ】: you're right, but i tried to not say anything to her for a long time

stevеyos
12-25-2015, 07:08 PM
don't worry about me, actually worry a little because 1. I'm warm enough without it but I have a propane heater but I took one of the tanks off and it started leaking but people online said to keep the tank on until empty but the heater say take it off while not in use but man idk the point is I'm fine for heat I just need to get a board and mattress also sid is fat

m0nde
12-25-2015, 07:12 PM
the conversatioin has moved on, stevey. it's not about you and your van story any morel it's about how i'm being harassed. keep up

stevеyos
12-25-2015, 07:16 PM
don't worry about me, actually worry a little because 1. I'm warm enough without it but I have a propane heater but I took one of the tanks off and it started leaking but people online said to keep the tank on until empty but the heater say take it off while not in use but man idk the point is I'm fine for heat I just need to get a board and mattress also sid is fat

maks
12-25-2015, 07:27 PM
I don't know that it's safe to use a propane heater inside of a van stevey you should read the instructions see if it says anything about carbon monoxide

juji
12-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Nobody reads this
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/search.php?searchid=552
Pages and pages of nothing but m0nde posting about me and about his so called epic skype troll for months.

Your cancer is also a part of said epic skype troll according to m0nde, because that somehow trolls me.

Is there any denying that when I and everyone else decent leaves again that this forum is utter shit?

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

juji
12-25-2015, 09:16 PM
Hey steffies, why don't you die already?

Wendy <3
12-25-2015, 09:17 PM
Sorry steveyos

stevеyos
12-26-2015, 09:19 AM
you should read the directions marks I did already

stevеyos
12-26-2015, 09:20 AM
if you had read the instructions, you would to have not to made of that post

maks
12-26-2015, 10:28 AM
if you had read the instructions, you would to have not to made of that post

I don't need a propane heater, I have a nice warm condo with a thermostat I can crank up to 90. Excuse me for not wanting you to asphyxiate.

stevеyos
12-26-2015, 10:53 AM
only 90? this heater gets so hot it can give you 90 degree burns bro hope you don't get hit by a real snowtorm

stevеyos
12-26-2015, 10:54 AM
lol no really you know what's funny look it up Mr heater little buddy what's funny is it's made for vans BUT only in ct and I think Alaska or something the. box doesn't have the safe for indoor and vehicle stuff so if you did look it up you actually would be like it doesn't say it's safe for vans

m0nde
12-26-2015, 02:05 PM
tgere are good articles on things like that in van living, a magazine by conde nast

stevеyos
12-26-2015, 03:31 PM
I don't read I don't have to I don't need a book to tell me don't die

stevеyos
12-26-2015, 03:32 PM
I am so not feeling this propane shit though man I wish I could afford solar panels lol I am so scared and of course the fucking can leaked and leaked for HOURS not in the van but still ugh

Lisa Battery
12-26-2015, 05:12 PM
elezzzark saw this and says that lisa will never leave me alone now i suspect he's right :(

7:12 PM - Filthy Pollo: about Lisa
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: there no way to prevent it since you decided to diss her
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: in the past
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: Lisa never forget what you did her
7:13 PM - 【ツ】: i didn't do shit to her
7:13 PM - 【ツ】: what did i do to her?
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: some words
7:13 PM - Filthy Pollo: uninspiring words
7:13 PM - 【ツ】: i just raged her on ruby's forum
7:14 PM - Filthy Pollo: exactly
7:13 PM - 【ツ】: and she is mentally ill so she is still raging
7:14 PM - Filthy Pollo: she cannot satisfy until youre pissed off

7:22 PM - Filthy Pollo: you have to make her to get more angrier than before so she can destroy her computer that she cannot harass you anymore
7:22 PM - 【ツ】: idk how she can be so angry all the time
7:23 PM - Filthy Pollo: she has neurosis
7:24 PM - Filthy Pollo: she wont forget what you have done to her
7:24 PM - 【ツ】: betrayed to her
7:25 PM - Filthy Pollo: i don't think you were her friend
7:25 PM - 【ツ】: you're right, but i tried to not say anything to her for a long time
Apparently this is all you do, make posts about me all day, save all my posts in a lisa.txt file, have a fake twitter in my name, and talk about me to everyone else, get a life. This is not the behaviour of a mentally well man. You should probably listen to them too, they are trying to explain to your retard ass that I will NEVER like you.

Lisa Battery
12-26-2015, 05:14 PM
remember when after like 2 years of having cody on ignore, he still talked about me in 75% of his posts? lisa is m0nde's cody

No actually I don't. No-one has ever posted about you 75% of the time ever, not even cody. He has to me though. M0nde also has. I haven't.

You can find cody at the last forum he stalked me to, mind you he isn't posting about you, still me.

Lisa Battery
12-26-2015, 05:19 PM
I am so not feeling this propane shit though man I wish I could afford solar panels lol I am so scared and of course the fucking can leaked and leaked for HOURS not in the van but still ugh

You cannot use propane to warm the inside of your van, if you don't need a book to tell you not to die then don't die by killing yourself by trying to use propane in a small enclosed (even sealed) area to heat yourself.

You need one of those heavy duty sleeping bags, and also to not be living in a van during winter.

Lisa Battery
12-26-2015, 05:23 PM
If you can't afford a super dooper sleeping bag, by some space blankets, you can buy them pretty damn cheap, you can also use them to insulate your van.

You cannot have flame inside your van without having a window open and even then if you try to sleep with it you will die.

Space blankets kiddo.

stevеyos
12-26-2015, 06:26 PM
no it really is safe look it up Mr heater little buddy and I don't sleep with it on and I literally one of my health things is I am always production too much body heat so as long as I capture that heat I'm fine I got so many layers of thermal and literally arctic quality baselayers and I got a super thick quilt that is so good I also have several more but only use this one I promise I am fine as far as best tors heat goes heat goes if I get cold it is hard to break ath breathe and crap bit I ain't getting cold and the winter is almost over still no snow and I can stay at my sisters because she needs help with her kids and I'm literal perfect with them because I don't get mad and I'm find them hilarious 24/7.365 so. o no worries there, forget about me I'm fine I will be killing monde within the year

Lisa Battery
12-27-2015, 01:01 PM
no it really is safe look it up Mr heater little buddy and I don't sleep with it on and I literally one of my health things is I am always production too much body heat so as long as I capture that heat I'm fine I got so many layers of thermal and literally arctic quality baselayers and I got a super thick quilt that is so good I also have several more but only use this one I promise I am fine as far as best tors heat goes heat goes if I get cold it is hard to break ath breathe and crap bit I ain't getting cold and the winter is almost over still no snow and I can stay at my sisters because she needs help with her kids and I'm literal perfect with them because I don't get mad and I'm find them hilarious 24/7.365 so. o no worries there, forget about me I'm fine I will be killing monde within the year

Your winter hasn't even started yet because America is retarded with seasons and metric systems

Wendy <3
12-27-2015, 01:05 PM
Shut up whore

stevеyos
12-27-2015, 01:16 PM
it shoulda started which means it'll be shorter so it's a good thing , plus also, ALSO, UNDERSTAND I Actually want to get in shape so u can go into north and south poles and sleep in fucking igloos and also dig snow hole with branches over top like bear survival

stevеyos
12-27-2015, 01:16 PM
this is all actually very good literally minus the uncomfortable seats I wouldn't even need a bed if my front seats were more comfortable

Wendy <3
12-27-2015, 04:08 PM
Shut up whore

maks
12-27-2015, 04:16 PM
No actually I don't. No-one has ever posted about you 75% of the time ever, not even cody. He has to me though. M0nde also has. I haven't.

You can find cody at the last forum he stalked me to, mind you he isn't posting about you, still me.

why are you talking about me again I thought we agreed you were going to be obsessed with m0nde for a while I need a break

Lisa Battery
12-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Maks

Lisa Battery
12-27-2015, 07:04 PM
I still want you to buy space blankets stevey

Lisa Battery
12-27-2015, 07:06 PM
To keep you warm this winter while waiting for the epic troll m0nde has been planning on skype for months

m0nde
12-27-2015, 07:38 PM
why are you talking about me again I thought we agreed you were going to be obsessed with m0nde for a while I need a breaklol, this woman is still at it? i see triple posts by her but i've just turned it off. elezzzark says he's tired of her as has everyone else other than stevey who still wants her to post on fjs, ahahaha

stevеyos
12-27-2015, 08:24 PM
lisa I will if I need to but so far I'm able to keep more warm than I've ever been in my life

and I want lisa at fjs so ruby and tek can't be jerks to her

stevеyos
12-27-2015, 08:24 PM
you can tell them and max I said it run tell dat

Wendy <3
12-27-2015, 09:33 PM
lol, this woman is still at it? i see triple posts by her but i've just turned it off. elezzzark says he's tired of her as has everyone else other than stevey who still wants her to post on fjs, ahahaha

I think he's just being annoying as usual and is only pretending to like her just to piss people off like he's done before

m0nde
12-27-2015, 09:42 PM
that would make sense, but that woman who shall not be named actually bellieves people genuinely like her instead of dealing with her to propagate and laugh at her drama. she can't understand that she's the center of a lolcum bukkake.

maks
12-27-2015, 11:04 PM
lol, this woman is still at it? i see triple posts by her but i've just turned it off. elezzzark says he's tired of her as has everyone else other than stevey who still wants her to post on fjs, ahahaha

yeah I'm about to put her on ignore, I've had about enough of her obsessive butt sniffing

Dirty Harry
12-28-2015, 12:04 AM
yeah I'm about to put her on ignore, I've had about enough of her obsessive butt sniffing

Ask me if I care........I don't that was sarcasm if you did not know

Wendy <3
12-28-2015, 12:15 AM
I'm so glad dirty hardy came back after he quit the forum forever and vowed to never post again. Really looking forward to seeing his 20 year old internet pics he finds funny

m0nde
12-28-2015, 12:20 AM
i'm a huge fans of dirty harry and brenda dirty larry do you think you can get brenda to come post here? or do i need to take down her forum?

maks
12-28-2015, 12:38 AM
Ask me if I care........I don't that was sarcasm if you did not know

Go A Head, Make My Day

stevеyos
12-28-2015, 01:32 AM
I will Fuck lisa on your graves starting with cag and jj's timeshare

Wendy <3
12-28-2015, 11:21 AM
She doesn't fuck anyone who isn't some sort of drug addict

m0nde
12-28-2015, 12:06 PM
She doesn't fuck anyone who isn't some sort of drug addictwho's this youre talking about?

Poopalew
12-28-2015, 12:46 PM
who's this youre talking about?

did you not aware that whatever enters into the mouth passes through the stomach and is discharged into the sewer?

stevеyos
12-28-2015, 01:02 PM
I'm not addicted to weed but that doesn't stop me from smoking it more than earth

stevеyos
12-28-2015, 01:02 PM
so that's gotta be close enough

Poopalew
12-28-2015, 01:09 PM
so that's gotta be close enough

and correctly concluding that his habit was a defilement of flesh in Gods eyes Frank resolved to quit smoking.

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 01:48 AM
:fanf:

maks
01-09-2016, 02:15 AM
This message is hidden because Lisa Battery is on your ignore list

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 02:04 AM
:fanf:
:barryjap:

That's what smiley I meant to use. Don't smiley troll me clay!

Dirty Harry
01-10-2016, 09:52 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/Eastwood100/thumbup.gif

Lisa Battery
01-15-2016, 03:11 PM
Did it happen yet? This has been months in planning, months of every post he makes being about this, months of showing everyone how all his off forum discussions are also about me, months of telling me..... did it happen yet?

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 04:39 AM
Any day now..... all his "friends" who he's been planning the epic cody ass skype troll with will totally come through for him and not just make him look like a fuckhead like they all did. It's all just part of the plan and I just don't understand.

Idiot.

Fuck off sid.

m0nde
10-23-2019, 10:12 PM
it's crazy shit like saying how much cleaner your mouth is than someone else that makes it worthwhile having you here as a crazy lizard lady to laugh at. okay march, thanks. two drug addled, damaged individuals setting themselves up for drama, it's going to be so much fun. but in all seriousness, i hope you don't drive that junkie to suicide. he's been through a great deal and he seems like a genuinely nice guy, just like rootbeer.oh well

Battery Bits
10-23-2019, 10:14 PM
Who is a nice guy? The meth addicted CONVICTED pedophile who stalked me for 5 years?

Autistic Spectrum
10-23-2019, 10:39 PM
Who is a nice guy? The meth addicted CONVICTED pedophile who stalked me for 5 years?
Who else on the fourm fucked a meth head pedofile then got him to post here

Wendy <3
10-23-2019, 10:40 PM
Didn't the cat avatar guy do that one time

Battery Bits
10-23-2019, 10:40 PM
Who else on the fourm fucked a meth head pedofile then got him to post here

I didn’t get him to post here fuckwit

m0nde
10-23-2019, 10:43 PM
Didn't the cat avatar guy do that one timepoor cag :(

Autistic Spectrum