PDA

View Full Version : tapatalj thinks these are the "top posters" on rubtnet

m0nde
12-31-2015, 09:32 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20151231/0ba4d2cb03b4029be163e00ae4c6c5c3.jpg

fucking gemma...so hot

TheLizardWhisperer
01-01-2016, 02:24 AM
Tapatalk emails me everytime Google crawls my profile.

maks
01-01-2016, 09:10 PM
I know you're a gook and we don't want your type here. Fuck off back to Japan or wherever you came from you zipperhead piece of shit and get off our forum. If I ever see you here again I'll find you and stab you in the neck with those sticks you eat with.

m0nde
01-01-2016, 09:23 PM
1/2 Korean, 1/2 Ukrainian

maks
01-01-2016, 10:52 PM
ok i understand you dont love me the way i love you, but your behavior is simply unacceptable. its fucking obvious you are in love with ole because he tries so hard to look intellegent but nar, he's actually the biggest faggot on the forum. look im sorry i know you didnt ask for this but i just have to let you know that ole is a complete asshole and he wouldnt treat you right (even if he wasnt gay (hes a faggot )).

anyway i named one of my chickens after you, i named it heidi because you can not deny thats youre real name because you told it to me back when you liked me, before you turned into a lying whore. shes my favorite chicken too. when i pick her up she knows shes my favorite because she gets so excited that im holding her, the same way i always imagined you would get excited while i held you under a tree after a picnic, but now youre a stupid lying bitch and all you want to do is spread lies about me.

look im very upset right now, i just wish we could work things out and be friends again, and maybe some day you would like me again. i know that might not be very reasonable to hear now but please, i know theirs a part of you that deserves another chance, i know youre a nice person at heart. fuck you, your a stupid lying piece of garbage and i wish you were never born!

m0nde
01-02-2016, 12:34 AM
http://dillodort.com/random/text/word.txt

Camoron
01-02-2016, 09:55 AM
me, zlister, JessieQ, we are the top posting alls tars here, get used to it kid