PDA

View Full Version : Why is your forum so shit and just got 3 losers in it?

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Figure it out yet?

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 10:59 AM
No because if you had you would have great threads like my dream thread and other actually good posters who would have come back with me and their threads but instead you just have legally retarded obsessed fat no-life shit posting losers m0nde and jazz who no-one is going to come here to post with.

lnopia the great
01-06-2016, 11:23 AM
sorry who are you again

Antisera
01-06-2016, 11:57 AM
You should get a therapist because you're really lacking any empathy at all. Which is not normal.

Plug Drugs
01-06-2016, 12:09 PM
https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1400216943ra/9650374.gif

Wendy <3
01-06-2016, 03:48 PM
The real question is why do you keep coming back lurking 24/7 if this place is so awful? You have so many friends that you constantly brag about, yet you find the time to come here and cry. I'm guessing your friends are all made up and this forum is all your life consists of now...

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 05:01 PM
The real question is why do you keep coming back lurking 24/7 if this place is so awful? You have so many friends that you constantly brag about, yet you find the time to come here and cry. I'm guessing your friends are all made up and this forum is all your life consists of now...

You're a retard

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 05:02 PM
https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1400216943ra/9650374.gif

I live on penguin island. One of the best places in the world.

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 05:03 PM
You should get a therapist because you're really lacking any empathy at all. Which is not normal.

You're a m0nde bot. A better poster than m0nde yes but I'm guessing that is something some chick said to the fat dull stupid socipathic try hard one day when he was snorting and sniffing her ass in a barrage of always unwanted and always rejected advances.

Plug Drugs
01-06-2016, 05:04 PM
Someone could make a Lisa bot that makes generic lisa posts, like you're a retard, you're just a fuckhead!, and lol XD

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Here is one of t-shirts I got for xmas.

http://i.imgur.com/uC1nFOi.jpg

Plug Drugs
01-06-2016, 05:06 PM
show tits

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Someone could make a Lisa bot that makes generic lisa posts, like you're a retard, you're just a fuckhead!, and lol XD
Riiiiiiight.

Because that's all I ever post.

Are you trying to say that saying "you're a retard" to jazz is somehow inaccurate or that that loser ever warrants anything other than that as a response?

Go back to your own threads of pretending to be a retard and never getting laid in your whole entire life. Because you never will.

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 05:10 PM
show tits

Get out you repulsive thick moron.

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Maks and stevey are all that is left here worth even noting.

Love ya stevey, sorry that you chose two of the biggest losers this forum has ever seen to ruin your forum. The hint should have been every other forum those two losers have ruined with their pathetic attention seeking and desperate ass sniffing.

Don't love you very much maks but you look super cool posting with the other 3 waste of space idiotic losers here.

Suck shit ruby. Just here to rub it in as usual. You could have had a full active forum with 20+ people but you chose to side with losers like BGD instead of your actually good posting and cool friends. It's on you.

Plug Drugs
01-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Show tits. It obeys.

Lisa Battery
01-06-2016, 05:21 PM
Oh and just a little brag that my boyfriend is the coolest, sweetest, nicest and funniest guy ever. He also has a huge full and nice cock which he'll be bringing here soon and putting a baby in me with.

Have a nice day.

Plug Drugs
01-06-2016, 05:25 PM
ues got me preggerz =P

m0nde
01-06-2016, 06:12 PM
hey great thread, seems like dirty harry level posting. can someone do me a favour and move it to the herpetarium along with whoever it was who made it?

stevеyos
01-06-2016, 06:22 PM
I plan on getting my own hosting and getting rid of the fat brown old fag idk when not yet he will be allowed at fjs still but won't be able to fuck with you and I'll set it so you can't see each other's posts!!!!!

stevеyos
01-06-2016, 06:23 PM
we will transfer the current fjs not start new

m0nde
01-06-2016, 06:24 PM
lol

juji
01-06-2016, 06:32 PM
I plan on getting my own hosting and getting rid of the fat brown old fag idk when not yet he will be allowed at fjs still but won't be able to fuck with you and I'll set it so you can't see each other's posts!!!!!

see ya at fjs

Wendy <3
01-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Fjs has been dead ever since you started bringing in the lizards you supposedly hate so much

m0nde
01-06-2016, 09:46 PM
stevey, plugjugs, josh, loonie and me. great bunch who could all be posting on the tanty. but stevey has to have his ego stroked. idk what the point is since he refuses to mod or admin the place and can't even figure out how to log into his accounts properly

maks
01-06-2016, 09:48 PM
is lisa typing words or just bashing her head on the keyboard I can't tell

m0nde
01-06-2016, 09:49 PM
do you not have her in your field of ignorance?

maks
01-06-2016, 09:53 PM
no, but I generally scroll right past her posts. sometimes I cmd-f "loser" or "retard" and see how many times she used them (over-under is usually around 12)

maks
01-06-2016, 09:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/05ecKjU.png

http://i.imgur.com/Qkmnob1.png

Wendy <3
01-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Quite a limited vocabulary for someone who brags about being intellectually superior to everyone here

m0nde
01-06-2016, 10:27 PM
stufu, this is the methmouth's thread and you guys are shitting it up, obsessed fuucklosers

Wendy <3
01-06-2016, 11:59 PM
None of lisa's supposed friends even likes you and they refuse to post until you leave loser

Wendy <3
01-07-2016, 12:01 AM
She has 20 friends just waiting patiently each day for you to leave so the forum will be the most active its ever been but you're a loser that nobody likes

Lisa Battery
01-07-2016, 04:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/05ecKjU.png

http://i.imgur.com/Qkmnob1.png

I do not expect you to grasp anything other than the very lowest form of wit. Sardonicism is probably not even a word you understand let alone a level of wit you can grasp. Hell you 3 left over losers struggle enough with not understanding what irony is (which by the way calling jazz or m0nde a "retard" or "loser" is not) let alone grasping something as basic as sheer sardonicism.

Lisa Battery
01-07-2016, 04:30 AM

Good idea.

He is delsuional and obsessed to the point of brain damage, the both of those losers are. The girls and whoever else are fine but you will find even they will stop posting at your fjs because those 2 (m0nde and jazz) are literally idiotic losers, no two ways about that.

I look forward to seeing you and posting with you at fjs, until then if you want a fucking 3 retarded losers forum with who no-one else is interested posting with then you never had to look any furth than what is left here or tims's tanty.

Those two are losers. We are just better than losers like that, better people, better posters and actually have lives to post about rather than an inane and unwanted obsession with someone infinitely better and more interesting than them while they spend forever alone wanking and crying in the dark over people who will never want anything to do with them.

TheLizardWhisperer
01-07-2016, 04:50 AM
Hi Lisa I miss you posting here. I wish you would post here anyway and just ignore the fuckwits.

Lisa Battery
01-07-2016, 06:08 AM
Hi Lisa I miss you posting here. I wish you would post here anyway and just ignore the fuckwits.

I have way better posts even but this forum kind of doesn't deserve anything good right now other than me popping in once every couple of weeks and rubbing it in that I was right all along as usual.

You go tell ruby I'll even fix his mistakes but he must make me king of the forum and do what I told him to 200 times months ago. Only I can do that, not some retarded idiotic ass sniffing bushpig loser otherwise this is it, 3 fuckturded forums full of the same two fucking obsessed loser bushpig loser retards desperately sniffing ass for attention while shit posting every god damn thread and having literally no-one comming back to post with them.

Tell him that word for word, don't you dare skip even one "loser", "bushpig", "obsessed" or "ass sniffer" out of it.

maks
01-07-2016, 06:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1wivRRR.png

Lisa learned a new word and she's using the fuck out of it

steveyos
01-07-2016, 06:27 AM
so funnily enough I actaully just ditched monde he's allowed to post at fjs but I can see why he's never been given admin at an important forum he's actually not good at it lol but again you won't even know he's there

steveyos
01-07-2016, 06:29 AM
I'm waiting to ruby for telling me if he can to put fjs on his webspace if it won't cost any extra that'd be nice if not I've got fjs.care pointing to the proboards I made so one of those two options would be nice and free but if ruby can't host fjs for no extra money on his bill and bgd gets the proboards shut down I'll buy hosting

Lisa Battery
01-07-2016, 06:46 AM
so funnily enough I actaully just ditched monde he's allowed to post at fjs but I can see why he's never been given admin at an important forum he's actually not good at it lol but again you won't even know he's there

What ever gave you the idea he would be good at it? Because he runs around collecting people's posts, makimg txt files outof them and putting them into a bot program? I think a monkey could be trained to do that and even be more creative at it.

Is there a m0nde level picture name on my profile? If so nothing doing

Lisa Battery
01-07-2016, 06:54 AM
I'm waiting to ruby for telling me if he can to put fjs on his webspace if it won't cost any extra that'd be nice if not I've got fjs.care pointing to the proboards I made so one of those two options would be nice and free but if ruby can't host fjs for no extra money on his bill and bgd gets the proboards shut down I'll buy hosting

That would be good. Ruby has a good and nice streak in him, only problem is ruby keeps laying himself open to codyesque level sociopathic failures who will suck right up his ass and then ruin his forum and gets all wussy because someone without a penis will be straight up with him yet offer the opposite result of actually making his forum better.

What kind of delusion is m0nde under thinking anyone would turn up to his forum if he made one? This is why he has to ass sniff people like you who people actually want to post with, he's actually that stupid that he thinks your popularity is his, he is deluded in thinking ANYONE's popularity is his. M0nde and jazz need to pick one of these forums and fucking well stay there and let the rest of us non-losers have a forum that isn't just ruined by every thread of those two losers begging for friends who are simply not going to turn up for them.

Lisa Battery
01-07-2016, 07:03 AM
LMAO!

http://2fjs.proboards.com

I love it stevey... I'm going to join next time I want to post somewhere.

Antisera
01-07-2016, 09:14 AM
clearly handicapped. Mentally handicapped. With delusions.

Wendy <3
01-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Itt stevey sucking up to the only person on the forum gullible enough to fall for his antics

m0nde
01-07-2016, 11:58 PM
so this is version 12 or is it 13?

StompleB
01-08-2016, 04:31 AM
I live on penguin island. One of the best places in the world.

is there a gift shop?

Lisa Battery
01-08-2016, 06:03 AM
is there a gift shop?

Heaps.

It's a tourist hot spot. There were so many people comming onto the island this year they were all saying the island was going to sink. Can't wait until winter when they all fuck off.

steveyos
01-08-2016, 06:42 AM
lol the only people monde could get to post at his forum were a bunch of old ladies who roleplayed as their dogs and that's not even a joke he tried making forums for this community too it never went anywhere

steveyos
01-08-2016, 06:43 AM
I was being nice I was giving him another chance but all he wants to do is troll me and it has no affect on me it's just boring so then I wanna get past that and actaully get fjs going but he had no intention on actually helping with fjs he just wanted to keep asking me if I was upset lmao

steveyos
01-08-2016, 06:44 AM
I guess he figured he gave me 50 bucks I'd sit there and say no I'm not upset every day instead of having the forum I want lol I don't get how his brain works at all but it's ok

steveyos
01-08-2016, 06:44 AM
I mean I get how it "works" I don't get how he's alive though he must have aids helping him

TheLizardWhisperer
01-08-2016, 07:16 AM
The biggest tourist attraction on Phillip island is Lisa's mouth.

Wendy <3
01-08-2016, 08:13 AM
4 posts in a row clearly isn't an indication of being upset with monde...

Wendy <3
01-08-2016, 08:15 AM
The biggest tourist attraction on Phillip island is Lisa's mouth.

Why didn't you visit it instead of making her drive her pos car 100's of miles and standing her up? Speaking of, i can't find that hilarious thread

m0nde
01-08-2016, 10:54 AM
I guess he figured he gave me 50 bucks I'd sit there and say no I'm not upset every day instead of having the forum I want lol I don't get how his brain works at all but it's oki gave you 50 bucks because i felt sorry for you and thought you realy needed to insulate your van. you spent the money on tergas and toys and proved what everyone believed about you. i hosted fjs for exactly the reasons i told you: i needed to upgrade my hosting before tim moved his forum there and i wanted to see what it would take to get it running. it's there now and i've hadd no problems working with him because he;s neither mentally ill nor computer illiterate. i simply told you i wouldn't allow you to have multiple admin accounts and asked you to learn to use taptalk properly and log in with one account but you threw a tantrum. idk what that was all about, but now i;m being dumped on by you yet again. i can see how you feel entitled in your real life and the way you treat people who try to help you. i've done it a few times. but that's fine. you seem to like bragging about how you use people as well.

steveyos
01-08-2016, 01:02 PM
read to where you said I spent it on tergas and as usual that is incorrect to the point where I feel like you're saying it just to troll me then idk what your deal really is either that or you're insane either that or you're stupid or hopefully the only other option is you're just in a schtick coma

steveyos
01-08-2016, 01:02 PM
idagf what anyone says you can post at fjs though

m0nde
01-08-2016, 01:40 PM
are you ok? you really went off the deep end over the last week. i don't even know what you wanted and why you're so angry, but i hope you're happy. just know i'm proud of you.

Wendy <3
01-08-2016, 03:08 PM
I need $50 as well if you have more money to throw in the garbage

steveyos
01-08-2016, 03:18 PM
mofo

m0nde
01-08-2016, 03:58 PM
I need $50 as well if you have more money to throw in the garbage
I only give money to charity when I feel sorry for a person

Wendy <3
01-08-2016, 05:36 PM
I don't have any friends because i ruined this forum and you don't feel sorry for me?

m0nde
01-08-2016, 05:38 PM
i'm sorry, i don't feel sorry for you. i hate you because you're a bushpig loser along with the other guys who are bushpig loswers

Plug Drugs
01-08-2016, 07:54 PM
can i spum in your bum?

Lisa Battery
01-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Why does m0nde think he knows what everyone thinks

Just had a look over at tim's tanty (tim who still lives with his mummy and is bipolar) funny thing is there are more people wanting to post with stevey and are posting with stevey, tim's tanty has just cag in it and she is just begging to post with me.

What a great guy, you give someone $50 and then be a fuckhead about it because they actually spent it.

Stevey, don't worry about that retarded lying loser, he owes you more than $50 for sniffing your ass and tryi g to ride your coattails. Someone who is good gives to someone, doesn't brag to everyone that they gave to someone and doesn't act like a fuckhead to the person they gave it to, like he thinks $50 entitles him to be a fuckhead to you because it doesn't. Fact is m0nde was trying to buy friends and it backfird on him because at his core he is a piece of shit and not a good person at all. You never forced amyone to give you anything and what that pile of garbage expects for his so called charity is not worth $50 that eh actually spent in order to try and buy your friendship in order to use you.

You're a much better person than m0nde stevey and that is why you have more friends than him and don't even have to buy them or pay them to post with you.

As for insulating your van, space blankets, they cost like $5 and don't make you feel beholden to them for them to shit on you. Believe me not everyone thinks what m0nde thinks about you, far more people think he is a fucking loser than anyone actually thinking the same sociopathtic pile of garbage as he does.

Wendy <3
01-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Sure wish i could sit around all day abusing drugs and living off the government in some delusional world like lisa does

Lisa Battery
01-08-2016, 10:36 PM
Sure wish i could sit around all day abusing drugs and living off the government in some delusional world like lisa does

This is what you say about everyone because you are literally a retard

You are not privy to what anyone does and I don't sit around abusing drugs. I smoke weed on occasion but that's just because I'm cooler than you.

Lisa Battery
01-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Why does m0nde think he knows what everyone thinks

Just had a look over at tim's tanty (tim who still lives with his mummy and is bipolar) funny thing is there are more people wanting to post with stevey and are posting with stevey, tim's tanty has just cag in it and she is just begging to post with me.

What a great guy, you give someone $50 and then be a fuckhead about it because they actually spent it.

Stevey, don't worry about that retarded lying loser, he owes you more than $50 for sniffing your ass and tryi g to ride your coattails. Someone who is good gives to someone, doesn't brag to everyone that they gave to someone and doesn't act like a fuckhead to the person they gave it to, like he thinks $50 entitles him to be a fuckhead to you because it doesn't. Fact is m0nde was trying to buy friends and it backfird on him because at his core he is a piece of shit and not a good person at all. You never forced amyone to give you anything and what that pile of garbage expects for his so called charity is not worth $50 that eh actually spent in order to try and buy your friendship in order to use you.

You're a much better person than m0nde stevey and that is why you have more friends than him and don't even have to buy them or pay them to post with you.

As for insulating your van, space blankets, they cost like $5 and don't make you feel beholden to them for them to shit on you. Believe me not everyone thinks what m0nde thinks about you, far more people think he is a fucking loser than anyone actually thinking the same sociopathtic pile of garbage as he does.
Cag also has fake eyelashes on in the selfie she took to use as an avatar in the forum of a guy she fingers her bum for on cam. In spite of those efforts she still looks a bit fucking off and even more so for trying so hard but still looking off. The only thing she seems to have posted is "Get Lisa to post here" ad nauseam.

Lisa Battery
01-08-2016, 11:55 PM
Before you ever speak to anyone jazz why don't you try getting your first actual job of your entire life instead of being a retarded pathetic 50 year old loser who leeches of their sick mother. And before ever talking to me why don't you go get two university degrees and actually work for 20 years.

TheLizardWhisperer
01-08-2016, 11:56 PM
Space blankets > monde

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Space blankets > monde
LOL

m0nde
01-09-2016, 01:26 AM
hey look at the manipulation game slipping under the radar once more, hmm

maks
01-09-2016, 01:31 AM
Retard - 4
Loser - 8

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 01:31 AM
hey look at the manipulation game slipping under the radar once more, hmm

Yeah you're totally winning m0nde.

You pathetic pile of human garbage.

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Retard - 4
Loser - 8

Cute.

maks
01-09-2016, 01:35 AM
we want all the decorate grasses cinched with bunting. the effect should be like sheathes of grain.

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 01:45 AM
we want all the decorate grasses cinched with bunting. the effect should be like sheathes of grain.

the - 2

maks
01-09-2016, 02:15 AM
This message is hidden because Lisa Battery is on your ignore list

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 04:49 AM
:no: oh maks.... please.... don't... how could you... maks... no PLEASE! :cry: MAKS! MAAAAAAAAKS! *sobs*
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKS!

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 04:52 AM
*wenk wenk!*

steveyos
01-09-2016, 04:57 AM
its' exactly why I want to use a site where I pay the person back monde is the perfect example he's fuckign nuts and fucking stupid and is unfortunaltely your modern day internet persona you're most likely to run into anywhere and that's why I also don't go to any other sites and hate everyone and everything because it's just a bunch of shit like monde floating around ruining existence

m0nde
01-09-2016, 04:57 AM
This message is hidden because Lisa Battery is on your ignore listhey, look we have that in common now along with a bunch of other people, i suppose

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 05:03 AM
its' exactly why I want to use a site where I pay the person back monde is the perfect example he's fuckign nuts and fucking stupid and is unfortunaltely your modern day internet persona you're most likely to run into anywhere and that's why I also don't go to any other sites and hate everyone and everything because it's just a bunch of shit like monde floating around ruining existence
Lol

Well be carefull because he has something in common with a "whole bunch of people" [ie. 2 people] in having me on ignore, they really come together on that and totally ignore me so you know.... got to go with the crowd on this stevey, the crowd has spoken and the whole 2 of them say "This message is hidden because Lisa Battery is on your ignore list" because that's some fucking good posting and I just take posts too seriously to post funny wit like that.

steveyos
01-09-2016, 05:41 AM
marks and monde are both pillars in the comedy esseance that is ytmnd their contributions brought laughter to entire unieverses with such hilarious ytmnds by marks as idk any by marks and by monde such as idk any by monde either, they are both very funny

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 06:35 AM
marks and monde are both pillars in the comedy esseance that is ytmnd their contributions brought laughter to entire unieverses with such hilarious ytmnds by marks as idk any by marks and by monde such as idk any by monde either, they are both very funny

Well they are both pretty good at randomly mentioning old YTMND members that were better posters than them but who no longer post and who would have no idea who either of them are.

m0nde
01-09-2016, 07:37 AM
lisa and stevey, the best of friends. i wonder if he'll get between lisa and her junkie boyfriend. stevey does tend to fall in love with any girl who'll talk to him.

TheLizardWhisperer
01-09-2016, 07:56 AM
Monde how often do you masturbate thinking about Lisa's glistening little clit?

m0nde
01-09-2016, 09:45 AM
i've honestly never done that, have you?

maks
01-09-2016, 10:49 AM
hey, look we have that in common now along with a bunch of other people, i suppose

I'm liking it so far

TheLizardWhisperer
01-09-2016, 10:55 AM
i've honestly never done that, have you?

No I only jerk off to her mouth.

steveyos
01-09-2016, 10:57 AM
I'd lose my virginity to lisa but unfortunately donnie's hand fell off and she doesn't want to post for a while I don't think she'll mind me saying that here since anyone can see it at fjs

m0nde
01-09-2016, 11:05 AM
No I only jerk off to her mouth.as i've told you and ruby, in my opinion, lisa's better looking than cag, but she's far too insane and negative to get my dick hard. imagining her going through a wood chipper makes me happier.

TheLizardWhisperer
01-09-2016, 11:06 AM
What do you mean his hand fell off?

TheLizardWhisperer
01-09-2016, 11:07 AM
as i've told you and ruby, in my opinion, lisa's better looking than cag, but she's far too insane and negative to get my dick hard. imagining her going through a wood chipper makes me happier.

http://i.imgur.com/c7NJRa2.gif

TheLizardWhisperer
01-09-2016, 11:09 AM
There's cactus so it's definitely authentic Mexican.

m0nde
01-09-2016, 11:09 AM
What do you mean his hand fell off?his hand got infected badly when he stuck himself with a dirty needle. poor guy. i hope, when he goes to australia, and he does it again while he's shooting up and lisa's sucking on the pipe, she sucks out the pus and saves him.

TheLizardWhisperer
01-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Didn't this happen ages ago

m0nde
01-09-2016, 11:12 AM
i guess it was more serious than she led us to believe :(

TheLizardWhisperer
01-09-2016, 11:13 AM
If his hand didn't actually fall off then I'm sure he'll be fine.

m0nde
01-09-2016, 11:17 AM
better phone lisa and find out for sure!

TheLizardWhisperer
01-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Implying I haven't already.

m0nde
01-09-2016, 11:21 AM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EtQ3Dgx80f

steveyos
01-09-2016, 11:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/c7NJRa2.gif

steveyos
01-09-2016, 11:42 AM
she said they broke up that's all I know and that's already posted publicaly so again I guss it's ok to say but eiher way fuck off

m0nde
01-09-2016, 12:18 PM
lol, "broke up". they were never together. they were skype masturbation buddies

steveyos
01-09-2016, 12:23 PM
f u

Wendy <3
01-09-2016, 02:20 PM
When did i turn 50? I must've smoked weed for longer than i thought to lose that many years of my life

steveyos
01-09-2016, 03:13 PM
weed is bad

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 07:58 PM
weed is bad

LIES!

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 08:30 PM
as i've told you and ruby, in my opinion, lisa's better looking than cag, but she's far too insane and negative to get my dick hard. imagining her going through a wood chipper makes me happier.
You're repulsive, no woman ever has wanted you to jerk off about them

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 08:52 PM
And m0nde doesn't know anything about anyone, that is why ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he has ever said about anyone is a lie and he's just a dickhead.

To clarify, originally what happened months ago was Donny's hand got bitten by a spider at work and it got infected, he never said a word about it until one day he just held up his hand which had swollen to about twice its normal size and asked, "Babe, should I go to the hospital?" To which I replied, "Um YES, IMEDIATELY!" He went and what happened was they had to cut out a large chunk of his hand in an operation, you could actually see the bone when they were done. He was given antibiotic and a follow up appoitment, I explained to him no end (about 200 times) the importance of completing the whole course of antibiotics and going to the follow hp appoitment as they would probably give him a repeat which he would need to complete as well... As his hand began to heal Donny decided (against all instruction) that he was now fine p, he felt fine and he stopped taking the antibiotics (he said I could punch him for this one day) and never went back to the doctor. I told him many many times that he needed to make another appoitment and that he was being bumfuck stupid and could end up loosing his hand... but does ANYONE EVER listen to me even though I am right 99% of the time? No of course not. So here we were with his hand swelling up again and me lossing my mind about him not going to the hospital! This went on for days and while I could visibly see his hand should not be twice the size of his other hand and with him screaming at night in pain and me going on and on that he NEEDS TO GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL! And that he also needs to bring his old antibiotics that he never finished with him and tell them that he never finished the course because because he did that the same antibiotics would now be ineffective and they would need to know that to use another stronger antibiotics... so this culminated in last night (1am my time, 9am his time) of me supposed to wake him up so that he would go to the hospital as he had being being a douchebag and not actually going but saying he would that morning so I said I would wait up to 1am and call him to wake him up and that he HAD to go the hospital... what followed I already posted at stevey's proboards. I got a call today after I thought it was all over between us and that his hand and probably him would die from the hospital and he was on a drip and it was finally being seen too. Apparently the doctors yelled at him pretty much word for word everything I had already been telling him ad nauseam. Anyway he is back home now and on a new course of antibiotics, which I have explained to him if he does not complete and go to the doctor to get a follow up and probable repeat then there is only so many antibiotic they can actually use and if he fucks it up they will run out of options explaining to him that before we had antibiotics in the old days the only thing they could do in this situation would be to amputate which is what they will probably have to do if he fucks up his course of antibiotics again and even then he could still get an infection and die.

So... Here's hoping this time he isn't a FUCKING IDIOT does what he is fucking well told and his hand gets better and he doesn't be a douchebag and break my heart.

JSYK

Yes it was more serious than I was letting on, I was very stressed about it but trying to make jokes about it but at the same time I wasn't fucking around about it.

I fucking keep saving his life.

That concludes this episode of drama in Lisa's life. Steigh toont for the next fucking headache.

steveyos
01-09-2016, 09:50 PM
weed is bad because I smoked too much to read that

steveyos
01-09-2016, 09:51 PM
ok I looked real quick i'm glad he still has his hand

m0nde
01-09-2016, 09:57 PM
hey, is lisa admin on your forum? if so, get ready, because i'm going to start posting there.

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 10:35 PM
weed is bad because I smoked too much to read that
Lol that's ok.

Long story short I've saved his life twice now and am now owed a life debt.

I pretty much own his soul now.... just as Satan intended.

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 10:36 PM
hey, is lisa admin on your forum? if so, get ready, because i'm going to start posting there.

Doesn't fucking matter as long as YOU'RE not in the admin panel.

I can own the shit out of your pathetic fat tard ass on any forum you like.

Now fuck off.

Wendy <3
01-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Lisa why did you delete me at fjs? Are you that scared of me?

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 10:38 PM
And stevey is my favorite forum friend these days.

He's cool.

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Lisa why did you delete me at fjs? Are you that scared of me?

I didn't you drooling moron.

Stevey must of.

But you really are a shit person and poster who ruins any forum they post at so don't expect me to care or suck up in your lame way because I still think you are a waste of space.

Wendy <3
01-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Well one of you is a huge coward because he said you're the one who deleted me...

http://notytmnsfw.com/forums/showthread.php?4652-I-see-stovey-is-up-to-his-crazy-antics-again

Wendy <3
01-09-2016, 10:46 PM
I can't wait to see which one of you lying, backstabbing pieces of shit screws over the other one first because you're both fucking insane

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Well I didn't and neither of us cares because is there something you don't understand about being a shit poster who is not wanted in every single thread begging for attention? You contribute nothing. I didn't delete you, when I went to proboards you were already deleted before I was admin and I was only admin to move the shoutbox which is the only thing I did oh and I changed the "new" from "cag" to "slag". And frankly I don't even care and would happily delete you in any event.

Wendy <3
01-09-2016, 10:58 PM
That's nice to see each of you useless shitbags throwing each other under the bus. But seriously, i am genuinely upset about this and would appreciate it if you told me how to disable my account here so i can come back in a few days and pretend it never happened and call everyone losers and fucktards

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Yeak ok fucktard what you need to do is get 3 people to ask the magical shit head fairy ruby to disable your account before midnight. Then to return you just need to bark "RUBY! RUBY! RUBY!" 3 times at the next full moon.

Fuck off idiot.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
01-10-2016, 12:31 AM
Yeak ok fucktard what you need to do is get 3 people to ask the magical shit head fairy ruby to disable your account before midnight. Then to return you just need to bark "RUBY! RUBY! RUBY!" 3 times at the next full moon.

Fuck off idiot.

Hey you stupid fucktard! I won't stand for you disrupting my friends posting experience like that. Just because you're jealous of mine and my internet boyfriends relationship doesn't mean you can be a shit-stain admin you bushpig. Fuck you! You go to hell, you dumbass. I have two degrees from accredited universities and fuck you.

Wendy <3
01-10-2016, 01:09 AM
Idk why lisa is mad at me i'm the innocent victim of hers and stevey's mental problems... All i wanna do is post with my friends and lisa constantly trolls me here and stevey deletes me on another forum. Man fuck you both someone disable my account and turn my name pink or something before i rage out and cry to the admins begging for you both to be banned

m0nde
01-10-2016, 01:20 AM
i just tried to log into my m0nde account on that proboards thing after confirmwing with him several times that i'm allowed to post there and i can't. go figure.

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 01:35 AM
Suck shit losers.

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 01:56 AM
My thread is better than yours, my posts are better than yours, I'm better at this than you, I'm just better than you.

That's why all my everything is better than you and all you can do is post about me.

The end.

Wendy <3
01-10-2016, 09:58 AM
i just tried to log into my m0nde account on that proboards thing after confirmwing with him several times that i'm allowed to post there and i can't. go figure.

I bet that stupid bitch lisa deleted your account as well

steveyos
01-10-2016, 10:48 AM
don't use the proboards idiot it's too easy to get them shut down

Wendy <3
01-10-2016, 11:56 AM
How easy is it to delete them for no reason

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 03:09 PM
I'll delete them at the other too just like stevey did

m0nde
01-10-2016, 04:56 PM
made a new forum, remains here to shit this one up, smh

Wendy <3
01-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Stfu unwanted ass sniffing coattail riding loser fucktard fuckwit

lnopia the great
01-10-2016, 05:58 PM
lisas rotten attitude is able to transcend the internet and rot living flesh

poor donni :(

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 06:47 PM
My attitude kicks the fuck out of yours, I'm nicer, funnier, a better poster and a better person.

No wonder Donny loves me.

You jelly.

Wendy <3
01-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Post a link to anything funny you've posted other than your pitiful abuse stories or where you're flipping out over nothing

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 07:46 PM
You're a retard.

That's funny because it's true.

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 07:47 PM
The m0nde, jazz and marco shit posting loser brigade.

Also funny because it's true.

You'll always be forever alone and obsessed with me.

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Well I guess it's possible, I guess m0nde, jazz and marco could be really good posters and not just shit posters, pathetic retarded losers and even worse people.

But not in this dimension.

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 07:56 PM
We'll have to wait for CERN to find gravitational waves and be able to peer into another universe or dimension to find out I guess.

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 08:09 PM
New episode of Fringe, Walter goes into a parallel universe..... marco, m0nde and jazz are actually really great posters

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS76sxa0s9_0GbFQOGdX21gwIjs1ArQGAN4-OlY4SfahM7T3_6gObPZLMe4

m0nde
01-10-2016, 08:41 PM
lol, wtf is this all about? is that some kind of record?

https://i.gyazo.com/bb5242bfbb5c6ea3cfd0540e97f739ea.png

Lisa Battery
01-10-2016, 09:07 PM
Retard comes into my thread and posts that ^

maks
01-10-2016, 09:16 PM
lol, wtf is this all about? is that some kind of record?

https://i.gyazo.com/bb5242bfbb5c6ea3cfd0540e97f739ea.png

Wendy <3
01-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Please don't put her on ignore she's the best poster here

Lisa Battery
02-23-2016, 06:05 PM

Lisa Battery
05-14-2016, 11:26 PM

Wendy <3
05-14-2016, 11:33 PM
Did you use up all of your meds for this month

m0nde
05-14-2016, 11:34 PM
wow, this is going to become tiresome very fast, yet again. please leave again.