PDA

View Full Version : ok good news ytmnd.co/forums

steveyos
01-09-2016, 10:52 AM
I got what seems like a good auto installer with this host I also am using a front page editor that is very simple click and go right on the web page no bull shit needed who wants to be invovled with the front page especially since it's easy for anybody so this is your chance!

steveyos
01-09-2016, 11:40 AM
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 69 minutes)
Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:39 pm

maks
01-09-2016, 11:53 AM
I would have registered if you weren't using phpbb. shoot me a pm when you flip out, delete the whole thing, and start over with smf or vbulletin

steveyos
01-09-2016, 12:04 PM
I'm not going to be restarting but I can start with smf I don't mind that it's still just a simple tapatalk instlal and that's that

steveyos
01-09-2016, 12:14 PM
I'll change ti tomrorow though let me leave it liek this for today so people register adn post and then get pissed off lol

m0nde
01-09-2016, 12:17 PM
I'm not going to be restarting but I can start with smf I don't mind that it's still just a simple tapatalk instlal and that's that:rofl:

m0nde
01-09-2016, 12:34 PM
why the fuck didn't you just point fjs.care to that domain instead of buying yet another domain name? or you could have aliased it or set it up as a subdomain, like fuckedupsecondversion.fjs.care
you really are an utter dumb fuck

steveyos
01-09-2016, 12:58 PM
you should actually register at fjs.care since the ytmnd site is only temporary I got jewed with that but it's w/e I'll sell it to max for a million dollars but that'll just be gone so register at fjs I'll put smf on there either later oro tomrorw

steveyos
01-09-2016, 01:03 PM
actually I got a minute so fjs.care/forums I understand the fear of deletion but none of you fear the right reason and that reason is no reason now cause this host does an auto backup every day all you have to do is tell me when to save the backups locally before an attack or whatever ya know

steveyos
01-09-2016, 01:08 PM
oh both urls link to the same shit either I can't have two sites or something idk I don't know if I"m supposed to add fjs.care in a differnet way to my host cause there's several ways to add urls and idk what any of them mean eitehr way I'll switch to smf I couldn't give a shit less it's the exact same thing and espeically with taptapap

Plug Drugs
01-09-2016, 01:56 PM
I would have registered if you weren't using phpbb. shoot me a pm when you flip out, delete the whole thing, and start over with smf or vbulletin
pfft what a fuckin nerd hahahaha

m0nde
01-09-2016, 02:01 PM
you should actually register at fjs.care since the ytmnd site is only temporary I got jewed with that but it's w/e I'll sell it to max for a million dollars but that'll just be gone so register at fjs I'll put smf on there either later oro tomrorw

actually I got a minute so fjs.care/forums I understand the fear of deletion but none of you fear the right reason and that reason is no reason now cause this host does an auto backup every day all you have to do is tell me when to save the backups locally before an attack or whatever ya know

oh both urls link to the same shit either I can't have two sites or something idk I don't know if I"m supposed to add fjs.care in a differnet way to my host cause there's several ways to add urls and idk what any of them mean eitehr way I'll switch to smf I couldn't give a shit less it's the exact same thing and espeically with taptapap

lol

steveyos
01-09-2016, 03:11 PM
yes it is very nerdy to require a certain forum to post at but unfortunatley I'm the only person in this community who is not a nerd so I have to deal w/ it lol smf's up!

steveyos
01-09-2016, 03:21 PM
when choosing smf via this auto installer it asked about captcha thing during that there's nothing about it in the admin cp as far as I can tell so from what I can see I pretty sure when you register there should be no captcha at all please let me know thanks

steveyos
01-09-2016, 03:25 PM
the server timezone is set to africa does that mean my server is in africa or it didn't set that up right it said it should be set correctly idk how much it matters and idk why they can't fuckign figure it out them selfs if it ain't africa and if it is africa why the fuck is it in africa

steveyos
01-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Enable spell checking
this does not work on all servers!

I wish it just fucking knew this kind of shit how come my computer cna tell if flash or direct x etc is installed parts of things that are needed to amke things work but the fucking internet is so fucking horrible no .exe's no auto anything just suck a fucking dick already this is so stupid I fucking hate the internet lol when will shit just fucking WORK LIKE IT DOES ON EVERY HOME COMPUTER EVER MADE LIKE WTF IT'S THE SAME FUCKING OS THE SAME FUCKING AHRDWARE FUSIGHSGOIH

steveyos
01-09-2016, 03:28 PM
FUSIONGOTH

m0nde
01-09-2016, 04:26 PM
yes it is very nerdy to require a certain forum to post at but unfortunatley I'm the only person in this community who is not a nerd so I have to deal w/ it lol smf's up!

when choosing smf via this auto installer it asked about captcha thing during that there's nothing about it in the admin cp as far as I can tell so from what I can see I pretty sure when you register there should be no captcha at all please let me know thanks

the server timezone is set to africa does that mean my server is in africa or it didn't set that up right it said it should be set correctly idk how much it matters and idk why they can't fuckign figure it out them selfs if it ain't africa and if it is africa why the fuck is it in africa

Enable spell checking
this does not work on all servers!

I wish it just fucking knew this kind of shit how come my computer cna tell if flash or direct x etc is installed parts of things that are needed to amke things work but the fucking internet is so fucking horrible no .exe's no auto anything just suck a fucking dick already this is so stupid I fucking hate the internet lol when will shit just fucking WORK LIKE IT DOES ON EVERY HOME COMPUTER EVER MADE LIKE WTF IT'S THE SAME FUCKING OS THE SAME FUCKING AHRDWARE FUSIGHSGOIH

FUSIONGOTHi didn't read what you wrote, but i want to let you know i'm proud of you, stevey

steveyos
01-09-2016, 04:29 PM
right now ytmnd.co is my main url and I want fjs.care to be my main url so I sent in a ticket

Wendy <3
01-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Why

m0nde
01-09-2016, 06:24 PM
lol, you bought hosting under a new domain? ahahahahha, you have to create a folder and point the domain to that folder using a zone file, stevey. lol, what a dumb faggot

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Stevey is fucking far from stupid you dumb fuck. Stevey does not have any training in IT and literally just figures this shit out as he goes along and does so pretty quickly. He's a fucking good person too and you just suck.

juji
01-09-2016, 06:46 PM
pfft what a fuckin nerd hahahaha

being hardcore street coder doesn't do anything which is worse than nerd

Wendy <3
01-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Thanks for fixing your account lisa i was worried you wouldn't come back. Maybe you can convince stevey to disable his account whenever he throws his next forum tantrum

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 07:49 PM
Thanks for fixing your account lisa i was worried you wouldn't come back. Maybe you can convince stevey to disable his account whenever he throws his next forum tantrum

Get a life.

Lisa Battery
01-09-2016, 07:49 PM
being hardcore street coder doesn't do anything which is worse than nerd

LOL!

steveyos
01-09-2016, 09:49 PM
lisa's got a point I dropped out of high school and actually get stuff done long before I'm done complaining about it lol the problem I have with monde is he's too stupid to get how smart I am and he wont' listen to what actual problems are and that is why he's either literally retarded or just trying 2 troll me

m0nde
01-09-2016, 10:00 PM
seggey, i didn't want you in the admin control panel, that's the end of the story. sorry, bud, i didn't want you fucking shit up. as soon as i saw you making multiple accounts, i smiled and knew you were back to your old self and decided once and for all.

Wendy <3
01-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Lisa deleted my account at fjs because stevey is a bad person and let her be an admin at his 2 person forum