PDA

View Full Version : I AM SICK. AND FUCKING TIRED. OF DASHLANE. AND GOOGLE.

steveyos
01-11-2016, 07:44 AM
I AM USING THE MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER NOW THAT I AM WINDOWS 10 ON ALL DEVICES I CAN SIMPLY USE THE EDGE BROWSER AND HAVE IT ALL SYNC LIKE IT WOULD WITH DASHLANE I NO LONGER NEED IT, I NO LONGER NEED GOOGLE, I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY*

*please note I will still only be using tapatalk exclusively on all my computers and phones to post on forums the Microsoft edge browser does not make forum software any less shitty tapatalk is still the only reason I'm posting on forums still

Antisera
01-11-2016, 08:55 AM
I don't wash my feet because soap runs down

Lisa Battery
01-11-2016, 02:59 PM
I don't wash my feet because soap runs down

Or because you're gross

Lisa Battery
01-11-2016, 03:01 PM
About time. Dashlane is shit.

Now if I could just get you to understand how limiting and actually uneccessary tapatalk is we'll be golden.

However, no-one can live without google.

steveyos
01-11-2016, 03:19 PM
dashlane's great if you don't have windows 10 with edge browser on every device you use which I now do so I don't need Dashlane I'll never stop using tapatalk I've been foruming for literally over 15 years I would not be foruming any more if not for tapatalk it's as simple as that and I'm doing a great job of living without google all Microsoft needs is its own version of youtube but at the same time youtube sucks like bing for example has everything google search is communist limited same with youtube when Microsoft makes its own youtube it'll have uncensored ryona and as usuall Microsoft will have a better thing than google

Plug Drugs
01-11-2016, 03:20 PM
:tarantino:

Lisa Battery
01-11-2016, 03:23 PM
dashlane's great if you don't have windows 10 with edge browser on every device you use which I now do so I don't need Dashlane I'll never stop using tapatalk I've been foruming for literally over 15 years I would not be foruming any more if not for tapatalk it's as simple as that and I'm doing a great job of living without google all Microsoft needs is its own version of youtube but at the same time youtube sucks like bing for example has everything google search is communist limited same with youtube when Microsoft makes its own youtube it'll have uncensored ryona and as usuall Microsoft will have a better thing than google
I've been foruming longer and you're wrong about tapatalk.

Also I HATE bing, it is insidious. It just invited itself and turned up in our computers one day and you can't get rid of it and it is useless. Fuck off bing.

Plug Drugs
01-11-2016, 03:23 PM
:tarantulatino:

Wendy <3
01-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Worst thread and worst posters

steveyos
01-11-2016, 06:30 PM
bye everybody everywhere `

Lisa Battery
01-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Worst thread and worst posters

Show us your threads you retarded pile of shit post.

Plug drugs is a better poster than you and he sux.

Stevey always has been and always be a million times better than you, everyone is, me especially.

And I'm prettier and smarter than you too.

doctor remulak
12-07-2023, 12:36 PM
I AM USING THE MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER NOW THAT I AM WINDOWS 10 ON ALL DEVICES

I am Doctor Remulak.