PDA

View Full Version : every girl's dream

maks
01-13-2016, 08:45 PM
weBpumpin': sorry but jon says i have to remove all rubynet posters from freindslists including steam
christpuncher: oh so he's telling you who you can be friends with now, sounds like a healthy relationship and not the beginning of a lifetime movie
weBpumpin': yeah
weBpumpin': we are moving into a house together soon and getting married
weBpumpin': so i have to do what he says
christpuncher: oh ok I didn't relize that made you chattel
christpuncher: you make a good point, marriage is about control not mutual respect, it's not like you're a human being or anything

maks
01-13-2016, 08:46 PM
no wonder ascii genitals bailed, she was smart and had self respect

TheElJoe
01-13-2016, 08:46 PM
:magpi:

TheElJoe
01-13-2016, 08:48 PM
Idk why people on a gay nigger Dick forum would even date

m0nde
01-13-2016, 08:51 PM
ya she told me she had to remove allof us on facebook.

maks
01-13-2016, 08:54 PM
Idk why people on a gay nigger Dick forum would even date

this isn't dating it's a hostage situation, and cag is all "at least he's stable and besides I deserve it because I'm damaged and have no self esteem tee hee"

TheElJoe
01-14-2016, 12:16 AM
Exactly what I would expect from this forum

TheElJoe
01-14-2016, 12:17 AM
Also she will end up making up excuses for why he beat her

m0nde
01-14-2016, 12:35 AM
i knew a chick who was dyslexic whose husband treated her like this with the excuse that she couldn't take care of herself. all of their property (car, house, etc) were in his name, he kept her out of bank accounts and investments for some reason, etc. the guy got in an accident and there was no will or living will and she was fucked. her sister and parents had to step in and get her money for a lawyer to fight through probate. sad stuff.

TheElJoe
01-14-2016, 12:37 AM
"its ok, you know how I can be sometimes. I deserved it I'm sorry"

steveyos
01-14-2016, 05:52 AM
what you people need to understand is 1. cag's situation's got her wet she's getting the abuse she needs and a place to stay she doesn't want your definition of a healthy realationship this is her idea of a healthy relationsip she's able to lie about herself and jon like they're not two peas in the same pod as lisa/cody/plugdrugs/clay she can pretend her face is still on her face and that jon isn't anything more than an insane psycho nerd with guns lol it's ok seriously plus jon's getting rid of a lizard for us he's a good man, and 2. cag does not have the option of a "normal" life anyway she cannot hold a regular job literally her only choices all involve taking her clothes off for one reason or aonther and the problem with that is now that her face is melted off the only kind of guys she can get for occupation of being female, is jon, I guarantee she gets hotter when he hits her than when he fucks her and it's ok deal with it already nerds

steveyos
01-14-2016, 05:55 AM
also I love how I'm the only one who's good at setting up forums this forum's been up for how many years and still has the last edited by thing lol

maks
01-14-2016, 07:14 AM
This says a lot about jon too, anyone who would need to exercise this level of control over his girlfriend obviously has some pretty serious insecurities. 5 to 1 odds their relationship ends in a murder-suicide

TheLizardWhisperer
01-14-2016, 07:28 AM
no wonder ascii genitals bailed, she was smart and had self respect

If only.

TheLizardWhisperer
01-14-2016, 07:29 AM
This says a lot about jon too, anyone who would need to exercise this level of control over his girlfriend obviously has some pretty serious insecurities. 5 to 1 odds their relationship ends in a murder-suicide

It's cag. If he leaves her alone for even a minute she'll end up with a dick on her.

maks
01-14-2016, 07:55 AM
It's cag. If he leaves her alone for even a minute she'll end up with a dick on her.

So I assume he believes that me or m0nde is going to fuck her from clear across the country?

lnopia the great
01-14-2016, 08:26 AM
it makes sense that you wouldnt want your future wife spending time with the boys (the same boys that jack off to her uterus art)

m0nde
01-14-2016, 08:31 AM
what you people need to understand is 1. cag's situation's got her wet she's getting the abuse she needs and a place to stay she doesn't want your definition of a healthy realationship this is her idea of a healthy relationsip she's able to lie about herself and jon like they're not two peas in the same pod as lisa/cody/plugdrugs/clay she can pretend her face is still on her face and that jon isn't anything more than an insane psycho nerd with guns lol it's ok seriously plus jon's getting rid of a lizard for us he's a good man, and 2. cag does not have the option of a "normal" life anyway she cannot hold a regular job literally her only choices all involve taking her clothes off for one reason or aonther and the problem with that is now that her face is melted off the only kind of guys she can get for occupation of being female, is jon, I guarantee she gets hotter when he hits her than when he fucks her and it's ok deal with it already nerds
stevey, pls stfu. when you've gotten a job, had a relationship of any kind, then you can talk. but please stop trying to act like you know any thing about living in the real world.

lnopia the great
01-14-2016, 08:32 AM
what jon doesnt realize is at least he knew where cag was when she was posting here , now that she has all this extra free time who knows what kind of trouble she will get into

maks
01-14-2016, 08:59 AM
neither me nor m0nde would have ever hit on cag because neither of us is interested in her sexually even a little bit but jon's crippling insecurity only allows him to see "MALE, THEREFORE THREAT". what a fucking beta.

maks
01-14-2016, 09:00 AM
micromanaging your relationship is something a strong, secure, alpha male does

m0nde
01-14-2016, 09:35 AM
i enjoyed talking to her daily on facebook. she's bright and not full of herself. i'm surprised jon went to this extreme. i don't see what negative effect talking to me or cameron or you would have on their relationship. i think the main thing was that cag talked to rootbeer's wife on facebook and trolled rootbeer with that information. i guess jon didn't want that to get out of control since rootbeer went out of his way to seek him out and spam him with weird messages yesterday.

Plug Drugs
01-14-2016, 10:50 AM
maybe because he doesnt want a bunch of psychos on the internet hitting on her 24/6

m0nde
01-14-2016, 11:04 AM
no one was hitting on her, did you bother reading what anyone wrote?

lnopia the great
01-14-2016, 11:53 AM
jon should have been man enough to find himself a stripper that wasnt apart of this online community

lnopia the great
01-14-2016, 11:54 AM
the lazy fuck

Wendy <3
01-14-2016, 12:07 PM
You'd be keeping her all to yourself too if you had a woman who makes videos of smearing her pussy blood all over her body in order to be publicly humiliated because that is sexy as hell

maks
01-14-2016, 03:46 PM
i don't see what negative effect talking to me or cameron or you would have on their relationship.

none at all. a real man wouldn't be threatened by people who are clearly no threat. grow a spine jon.

Desolation
01-14-2016, 04:12 PM
trust issues

maks
01-14-2016, 04:12 PM
trust issues

you were totally right about that guy

Desolation
01-14-2016, 04:14 PM
you were totally right about that guy

http://i.imgur.com/8xhKF2N.gif

Desolation
01-14-2016, 04:16 PM
fly some alcoholic raped stripper from LA out for a quick fuck and end up marrying her that's so ytmnsfw

maks
01-14-2016, 04:52 PM
hey bb going to totally control your life and convince you I'm actually doing you a favor and it's in your best interest when in reality I'm just a control freak and dgaf what your best interest is, you don't mind do you? good

maks
01-14-2016, 04:53 PM
he probably spent his whole childhood getting picked on and/or ignored now he's finally found someone who will listen to him he probably beats his meat every single time he tells her to do something and she actually does it

Wendy <3
01-14-2016, 06:35 PM
Sorry cat avatar guy...you were my favorite lizard person

TheElJoe
01-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Ugh she was a stripper? How do you people even end up at this place

TheElJoe
01-14-2016, 06:41 PM
By you people I mean you fucked up dysfunctional one huff of paint away from brain damage mongoloids

juji
01-14-2016, 07:16 PM
By you people I mean you fucked up dysfunctional one huff of paint away from brain damage mongoloids

You have been in Indonesia

maks
01-14-2016, 07:24 PM
Ugh she was a stripper? How do you people even end up at this place

in the mid 2000's I was in a very strange place in my life

TheElJoe
01-14-2016, 09:58 PM
You have been in Indonesia

I was being compensated for being there....luckily no Isis attacks while.I was there

m0nde
01-14-2016, 11:33 PM
Sorry cat avatar guy...you were my favorite lizard person

You have been in Indonesiathis is why i stay

Wendy <3
01-15-2016, 12:33 AM
I hope cat avatar guy learns how to use jon's call of duty rifle and shoots him in the face area with it

steveyos
01-15-2016, 06:51 AM
HAHAH monde told me to learn about life meanwhile look at all the posts itt, cag and jon are laughing at this thread together while the pool of girlcum torrenting out from cag's girldick grows so large it starts going out their apartment window hahahahah holy shit sid literlaly lol'ing

steveyos
01-15-2016, 06:52 AM
a 50+ year old man hasn't figured out people enjoy living their lifes in different ways and he's telling me to learn about life, THAT is why I stick around lol

maks
01-15-2016, 06:59 AM
this isn't a case of different strokes for different folks, it's a textbook abusive relationship.

steveyos
01-15-2016, 07:02 AM
how is it abusive if cag wants it that's what I don't get there are girls, and guys, who would give their left nut to be in cag's situation you guys need to get out and see the world the problem is ya'll think ya'll got lives but all you do is sit at a computer for leisure, and for work, so your "people" are just a bunch of 1's and 0's, just trust me ok I clearly have more experience with people cag's fine and even if jon does kill her cag's gonna be cummin' the whole time

steveyos
01-15-2016, 07:03 AM
I'm not saying jon isn't a psycho I'm saying that's what cag wants

m0nde
01-15-2016, 07:48 AM
hmm something triggered stevey, i guess he realizes it's the truth

maks
01-15-2016, 09:17 AM
cag is mentally ill. she doesn't want this, she's convinced herself that she deserves it. I've had more girlfriends than I can count stevey I know a thing or two about women's psychology

maks
01-15-2016, 09:19 AM
all of the girls in battered women's shelters convinced themselves they wanted, needed, or deserved the shitty treatment they were getting until one day they woke up and bailed on the abusive dickheads who were ruining their lives. the same thing will eventually happen with cag, hopefully before she's even more damaged than she is now.

steveyos
01-15-2016, 09:48 AM
see you guys think every single human being is exactly the same and it's hilarious and sad and just shhhhhh there's one less lizard here what the fuck si wrong with you guys lol

steveyos
01-15-2016, 09:49 AM
white knight faggots just like plug drugs white knighting lisa cag's face is the worst face of all faces like who the fuck cares you people are so dumb lmao

maks
01-15-2016, 10:13 AM
I'll bet you'd feel differently if your niece hooked up with a guy who beat her

m0nde
01-15-2016, 11:31 AM
i bet stevey would feel differently if he'd dated or had any kind of relationship with a woman at all and actually knew what he was talking about

lnopia the great
01-15-2016, 11:58 AM
stevey needs to try some mdma

lnopia the great
01-15-2016, 11:58 AM
learn to love again

Desolation
01-15-2016, 12:01 PM
how is it abusive if cag wants it that's what I don't get there are girls, and guys, who would give their left nut to be in cag's situation you guys need to get out and see the world the problem is ya'll think ya'll got lives but all you do is sit at a computer for leisure, and for work, so your "people" are just a bunch of 1's and 0's, just trust me ok I clearly have more experience with people cag's fine and even if jon does kill her cag's gonna be cummin' the whole time

"how do mental illnesses work?"

TheElJoe
01-15-2016, 12:01 PM
Plot twist: cag is actually ruining jons life and she is making up the part where he controls who she can talk to

Desolation
01-15-2016, 12:06 PM
i don't want to echo marks itt and i literally don't care at all about cag or her well-being, but what i do know is this is a cut and dry of a elephantiasis eared paranoid government fearing control freak taking advantage of someone who is mentally ill. just because "lmao ^_^" is at the end of every post she's made doesn't soften the fact that the past 12 months of cags possting has been a relentless bombardment of, "I cant wait for jon to come home from so i can suck his dick i've been cleaning and cooking for him all day lol im so happy jealous haters"

maks
01-15-2016, 12:13 PM
i don't want to echo marks itt and i literally don't care at all about cag or her well-being, but what i do know is this is a cut and dry of a elephantiasis eared paranoid government fearing control freak taking advantage of someone who is mentally ill. just because "lmao ^_^" is at the end of every post she's made doesn't soften the fact that the past 12 months of cags possting has been a relentless bombardment of, "I cant wait for jon to come home from so i can suck his dick i've been cleaning and cooking for him all day lol im so happy jealous haters"

it's not echoing, we're just on the same page. guys like this make us all look bad, and it's one of those things where society has got to step in and offer some correction. I've made it my mission to correct jon by any means necessary. He can use violence and threats to control cag but I'm not afraid of his abusive faggot ass.

juji
01-15-2016, 12:14 PM
"Alpha Male"

maks
01-15-2016, 12:16 PM
real men are secure enough that they don't need to exercise total control over their mates. jon is terrified of any situation he can't micromanage. he lives his life in fear and projects that onto his fiancee, spreading the misery.

juji
01-15-2016, 12:17 PM
He already micromanaged so he told cag to delete you and everyone in steam

maks
01-15-2016, 12:17 PM
cag, I know you still lurk. show jon this thread. tell him I'm calling him out, and if he's any kind of man he'll come in and answer these allegations. lets keep this contained, don't force me to come find him elsewhere on the internet.

maks
01-15-2016, 12:21 PM
also if you ever wake up and realize the situation you're in, give these folks a call, they'll give you any advice or help you need

http://www.genesisshelter.org/

maks
01-15-2016, 12:23 PM
I just sent them a donation in your name, good luck

steveyos
01-15-2016, 12:46 PM
so bdsm isn't real, and you're all smart. yupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

maks
01-15-2016, 12:54 PM
cag, I know you still lurk. show jon this thread. tell him I'm calling him out, and if he's any kind of man he'll come in and answer these allegations. lets keep this contained, don't force me to come find him elsewhere on the internet.

don't force me to find him at senico labs

maks
01-15-2016, 12:58 PM
what is senico's email naming convention I want to know where to send the domestic violence prevention newsletters

maks
01-15-2016, 12:59 PM
trying jon.shusta@senico.com first let me know if he gets it

steveyos
01-15-2016, 01:20 PM
why would she know

maks
01-15-2016, 01:22 PM
http://www.thehotline.org/is-this-abuse/

Does your partner ever….
[ ] Embarrass you with put-downs?
[X] Control what you do, who you see or talk to or where you go?
[ ] Look at you or act in ways that scare you?
[ ] Push you, slap you, choke you or hit you?
[X] Stop you from seeing your friends or family members?
[X] Control the money in the relationship? Take your money or Social Security check, make you ask for money or refuse to give you money?
[X] Make all of the decisions?
[ ] Tell you that you’re a bad parent or threaten to take away your children?
[X] Prevent you from working or attending school?
[X] Act like the abuse is no big deal, deny the abuse or tell you it’s your own fault?
[ ] Destroy your property or threaten to kill your pets?
[ ] Intimidate you with guns, knives or other weapons?
[ ] Attempt to force you to drop criminal charges?
[ ] Threaten to commit suicide, or threaten to kill you?

If you answered ‘yes’ to even one of these questions, you may be in an unhealthy or abusive relationship. In this section, you’ll find more information on the types of abuse, why people abuse and why it’s so difficult to leave. Don’t hesitate to chat or call us (1-800-799-SAFE) if anything you read raises a red flag about your own relationship or that of someone you know.

steveyos
01-15-2016, 01:32 PM
[X] Prove his loyalty to his forum bros by getting rid of a bad poster?

TheElJoe
01-15-2016, 01:34 PM
Sort of plot twist but not really: Maks helps cag "escape" then when her mentally ill brain realizes she has no controlling person to lean on she will go back to whatever self destructive behavior she was doing before. Then ending with a suicide

lnopia the great
01-15-2016, 01:39 PM
thats a good point, cag right now is like iraq before 9/11

TheElJoe
01-15-2016, 01:40 PM
Lets just hope she has a stickam account

maks
01-15-2016, 01:42 PM
Sort of plot twist but not really: Maks helps cag "escape" then when her mentally ill brain realizes she has no controlling person to lean on she will go back to whatever self destructive behavior she was doing before. Then ending with a suicide

cag was doing relatively fine before jon came along. and even if she wasn't, she needs to learn how to live not learn to be a puppet.

maks
01-15-2016, 01:43 PM
best case scenario is this relationship ends when jon gets bored of ordering her around and leaves her in a strange place with no money and more damaged than she was before. she should get to one of these shelters and begin the process of rebuilding, the sooner the better.

lnopia the great
01-15-2016, 01:43 PM
but with donny and lisa falling out of love and canceling their future after he admitted to fostering a giant patch of gangrene on his hand there isnt much else to look forward to other then liberating cag

TheElJoe
01-15-2016, 02:09 PM
Who the fuck is donny

steveyos
01-15-2016, 02:37 PM
let cag live life how she wants have you even asked her if she's not enjoying herelf

lnopia the great
01-15-2016, 02:39 PM
donny is lisas ex bf, who is addicted to opiates and icp music

TheElJoe
01-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Oh so her soul mate too bad it didn't work out

Wendy <3
01-15-2016, 11:21 PM
let cag live life how she wants have you even asked her if she's not enjoying herelf

I hope one day you'll win her back and return to being a tolerable steveyos666 once again

Camoron
01-15-2016, 11:27 PM
cag will go along with this for maybe a week or two before she talks to everyone again

Camoron
01-15-2016, 11:29 PM
[ ] Intimidate you with guns, knives or other weapons?
hmmm

steveyos
01-16-2016, 04:31 AM
she'll only talk to us so jon punishes her if he doesn't hit her yet she's gonna make sure he does and she's gonna enjoy it and you're all so damn stupid just get over it

Desolation
01-16-2016, 02:23 PM
so bdsm isn't real, and you're all smart. yupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

Healthy bdsm is a sexual agreement between two people and there is a safe word involved. How can you compare that to someone bossing someone around in their life?

Desolation
01-16-2016, 02:23 PM
[X] Prove his loyalty to his forum bros by getting rid of a bad poster?

lmfao

steveyos
01-16-2016, 04:29 PM
^

TheElJoe
01-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Healthy bdsm is a sexual agreement between two people and there is a safe word involved. How can you compare that to someone bossing someone around in their life?

They could have a contract that she signed with period blood stating she would do whatever he said for however long they agreed.

Wendy <3
01-16-2016, 06:12 PM
I think cag is just an investment to him. He could make her strip again, turn her into a cam whore, or put her out on the streets selling her holes

steveyos
01-16-2016, 06:21 PM
until her holes are too damaged :(

TheElJoe
01-16-2016, 06:39 PM
10% discount when you pay for two holes

maks
01-16-2016, 06:42 PM
cag will go along with this for maybe a week or two before she talks to everyone again

she didn't even delete me from steam until I told her there was nothing she could do to prevent me from going to war with jon

TheElJoe
01-16-2016, 09:44 PM
:biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun::big gun::biggun::biggun:

TheElJoe
01-16-2016, 10:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8xhKF2N.gif

She's so hot btw oh god

maks
01-16-2016, 11:23 PM
weBpumpin': look you need to stop atacking jon
weBpumpin': hes really mad he says its my fault
weBpumpin': hes going to put me in the hole again
christpuncher: I told you you can't do anything to stop me
christpuncher: wait what hole
weBpumpin': its a closet
weBpumpin': its not important
weBpumpin': He cares for me a great deal and is one of the smartest people I have ever known. I can always count on him. He even helped me quit smoking
christpuncher: tell me more about this hole
weBpumpin': its where I have to go when I fuck up
weBpumpin': Jon does like micromanaging things, I do realize that but our relationship works. This was an agreement we made before he asked me to be his girlfriend. Believe me he is the best man Ive ever had. He hasnt judged me in anyway and gave me a puppy when I wanted one. I said the apartment was too small and he bought us a house. Ive learned to cook, be neat and clean, and have been sober for the longest time. I havent had sex with more than one person for well over a year now. I feel amazing and empowered as a priveledged housewife. Not many people are as lucky as me
christpuncher: he locks you in a closet when you fuck up?
weBpumpin': Hes a good man. I think he was worried the forum people would mess with me again like tek did
christpuncher: you can't let someone lock you in a closet cag, are you tied up? do you have water?
weBpumpin': Well thank you for your concern but jon is a great guy
christpuncher: http://www.thehotline.org/is-this-abuse/why-do-people-stay-in-abusive-relationships/
christpuncher: is there anybody local you could stay with, family, friends?
weBpumpin': Ii dont have any irl frienda
weBpumpin': Friends
christpuncher: this is really fucked how can you not see that
weBpumpin': Hes a good man whose made me into i much better person than i ever was.

maks
01-16-2016, 11:24 PM
that's fake by the way, I see you lurking this thread jon's lawyer. the part where she said jon is a good man is all made up.

TheElJoe
01-16-2016, 11:58 PM
Tell her monogamy is overrated anyways

Also wtf at the closet thing

maks
01-17-2016, 12:03 AM
I'm legit worried about cag's welfare right now she might have been better off with the guy who left bite marks all over her

TheElJoe
01-17-2016, 12:06 AM
Idk she has a dog and a closet to hang out it

Lisa Battery
01-17-2016, 12:08 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR7dzBGt_KwL4f7EBdcZpb5-5cLRFjgMRNyGAqNjaZXlfBaTcIN5L1JsLW
After counting all those fucks I give I'd tie her up and shove her in that box.

Wendy <3
01-17-2016, 12:08 AM
All those lizard people are insane

Lisa Battery
01-17-2016, 12:09 AM
Because I'm batman..... or whoever that guy is, I actually have no idea.

That box is also full of all the ideas I have about who that cartoon character is.

Lisa Battery
01-17-2016, 12:10 AM
All those lizard people are insane

You're a retard.

maks
01-17-2016, 12:24 AM
Idk she has a dog and a closet to hang out it

plug drugs father used to lock him in a closet, now I know cag isn't perfect but do you really want to watch jon turn her into plug drugs I don't

TheElJoe
01-17-2016, 03:10 AM
Maybe its a walk in closet and its actually more just like a room too hang out in

TheElJoe
01-17-2016, 03:12 AM
With all of jons clothes and shoes she can clean and shine for him and shit. While her stuff is only allowed to be in a 4 drawer dresser they got from Craigslist and she had to load it and unload it herself to build character and prove she could do stuff on her own

steveyos
01-17-2016, 07:03 AM
marks is literally too fuckin dumb lol

maks
01-17-2016, 10:20 AM
With all of jons clothes and shoes she can clean and shine for him and shit. While her stuff is only allowed to be in a 4 drawer dresser they got from Craigslist and she had to load it and unload it herself to build character and prove she could do stuff on her own

he spent more on the stick he beats her with than on her entire wardrobe, after all she's going to be on her hands and knees cleaning all day the clothes will just get ruined

Wendy <3
01-17-2016, 10:30 AM
Maybe its a walk in closet and its actually more just like a room too hang out in

Now i don't feel so bad for her if it's actually a nice closet with things inside it to keep her entertained

lnopia the great
01-17-2016, 10:53 AM
im sure she has a lot of shiny balls to bat around, maybe hang one from the ceiling for extra fun

lnopia the great
01-17-2016, 10:58 AM
I wonder if cag had to sign a waiver or consent form before dating jon

maks
01-17-2016, 11:08 AM
that would imply she was a human being with rights to sign away, and jon does not believe that

maks
01-18-2016, 08:14 PM
christpuncher: where did you get that black eye
weBpumpin': thank you for your concern but jon is a great guy
christpuncher: did he hit you?
weBpumpin': jon is a great guy
christpuncher: answer me cag, what happened?
christpuncher: you know that's not normal, you know that's really really fucked up right?
christpuncher: did he lobotomize you?
christpuncher: cag I'm legit worried

Wendy <3
01-18-2016, 08:44 PM
Sorry cat avatar guy

TheElJoe
01-18-2016, 08:50 PM
:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:::stare::stare::stare: ::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:: stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:::stare::stare::stare: ::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:: stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:::stare::stare::stare: ::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:: stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:::stare::stare::stare: ::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:

steveyos
01-19-2016, 05:33 AM
as usual with marks you can just tell shit's fake

steveyos
01-19-2016, 05:33 AM
I've never seen someone so jealous to not have cag lol you had your chance

maks
01-19-2016, 06:14 AM
as usual with marks you can just tell shit's fake

as usual you missed the point

steveyos
01-19-2016, 08:19 AM
and your bike has a rearview mirror

Wendy <3
01-19-2016, 09:01 AM
Don't worry about cag, she will be in heaven soon with her mom

steveyos
01-19-2016, 09:21 AM
lmao

maks
01-19-2016, 04:51 PM
the undeniable fact is jonathan shusta of wylie, tx is a backwards-ass misongynist and an abusive spouse. the world needs to know.

TheElJoe
01-19-2016, 05:28 PM
Post proof of cag black eye

maks
01-19-2016, 05:49 PM
post proof of your browneye

Wendy <3
01-19-2016, 06:08 PM
Maybe he will rage out and disable his account like the other crazy, abusive person here does

juji
01-19-2016, 06:18 PM
Post proof of cag black eye

I have

http://i.imgur.com/LRB7uE3.jpg

juji
01-19-2016, 06:34 PM
:bird:

maks
01-19-2016, 06:36 PM
elz to the rescue, a hero to battered women everywhere

TheElJoe
01-19-2016, 08:00 PM
:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:stare: :stare::stare:

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 12:22 AM
:bird:

steveyos
01-20-2016, 02:50 AM
ya know I wish I was ANY one of you instead of my terrible self, all you people are so great lol, ugh, being me sucks

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 02:53 AM
ya know I wish I was ANY one of you instead of my terrible self, all you people are so great lol, ugh, being me sucks
You chimed in very randomly with that, I thought this thread was about jon abusing cag.

Can't any of you people post right?

steveyos
01-20-2016, 03:04 AM
I wish I could only understand the most basic of comprehension too :(

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 03:30 AM
I wish I could only understand the most basic of comprehension too :(

I do too.

Because if you could grasp something basic like that you might not be such a drop-kick. You're actually not a bad person when you have even the slightest clue, but the other 80% of the time you don't and it's terrible.

steveyos
01-20-2016, 04:24 AM
o.o

maks
01-20-2016, 06:53 AM
daily reminder that I treat my dog better than jon shusta treats his fiancee

steveyos
01-20-2016, 07:11 AM
cag cums harder than your dog though

Wendy <3
01-20-2016, 09:26 AM
I heard jon was raped as a little boy

Poopalew
01-20-2016, 10:59 AM
I heard jon was raped as a little boy

He also destroyed cities raped women flung a boy from a tower and killed his wife and children.

Wendy <3
01-20-2016, 11:15 AM
I had no idea he was married before

Poopalew
01-20-2016, 03:27 PM
I had no idea he was married before

Once I pistol-whipped Valerie.

Wendy <3
01-20-2016, 03:58 PM
Buzz

maks
01-20-2016, 09:01 PM
jonathan shusta abuses women

steveyos
01-21-2016, 04:15 AM
liberty bank in ct is top rated for customer service

maks
01-21-2016, 06:17 AM
not anymore, they fucked up the nvsl acquisition and nobody could use their atms or online banking all weekend

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:26 AM
douchebag I know that you wanted camoron to make the twitter post but then monde or whoever it is using that lisa account made a trolling you post on their page instead

maks
01-21-2016, 07:03 AM
liberty bank is the fucking worst I hope BoA buys them and they all lose their jobs

steveyos
01-21-2016, 08:37 AM
lol why don't you just go with bank of America that's what STUPID FUCKING AUTO CAPS MIRCOROSFOT TURN THAT SHIT OFF FUCK I'm with them they even got this thing called keep the change where they put your money from your checking into your savings when you make a purchase and pretend they're giving you free money

steveyos
01-21-2016, 08:38 AM
and you can deposit money just put it in the machine no evelope it counts it and everything I wish it had a spot for coins too maybe eventually because faggot coinstar has no good gift card chocies at the moment

Poopalew
01-21-2016, 09:11 AM
and you can deposit money just put it in the machine no evelope it counts it and everything I wish it had a spot for coins too maybe eventually because faggot coinstar has no good gift card chocies at the moment

Son of man please raise your eyes toward the north.

maks
01-21-2016, 05:45 PM
weBpumpin': lol I almost died yesterday
weBpumpin': jon forgot to give me permission to breathe
weBpumpin': I exhaled, and he went to go take a shit
weBpumpin': and by the time he came back I was turning blue
weBpumpin': and then he beat me with an extension cord because I forgot he never gave me permission to turn blue
weBpumpin': I love him so much he's the best thing that ever happened to me <3

steveyos
01-21-2016, 05:54 PM
what is wrong with that

steveyos
01-21-2016, 05:55 PM
she can leave whenever she wants

maks
01-21-2016, 06:09 PM
yeah he only moved her across the country and took all of her money, no problem she can go home tomorrow if she wants

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:35 PM
I don't see why not

maks
01-21-2016, 06:51 PM
because jon hasn't given her permission

steveyos
01-21-2016, 07:02 PM
lol

Wendy <3
01-21-2016, 08:18 PM
jon looks like a scrawny little pansy anyway. Why can't she just fight back

juji
01-21-2016, 08:29 PM
Cag cannot fight because she knows how the money can control her

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 08:32 PM
jon looks like a scrawny little pansy anyway. Why can't she just fight back

Reno says he takes her out to the shooting range and just stares at her while he shoots his guns just to remind her that he might shoot her and bury her in the woods one day.

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 11:46 PM
But that's also why Jon put cag on that starving only eating lip balm diet, he couldn't handle a woman with more muscle than him... which is not much.

Wendy <3
01-21-2016, 11:54 PM
Fuck off crazy bitch

Wendy <3
01-21-2016, 11:55 PM
Cag cannot fight because she knows how the money can control her

I wonder if her stand will protect her

:hmm:

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 12:08 AM
Fuck off crazy bitch

No you.

Dumb cunt.

Tit implants don't count as muscle.

maks
01-22-2016, 01:02 AM
I wonder if her stand will protect her

:hmm:

she'd have to take a stand first

steveyos
01-22-2016, 04:46 AM
cag's stand:

http://www.crocofetish.com/pictures/bdsm/device-bondage/oiled-blonde-babe-forced-orgasm/2.jpg