PDA

View Full Version : hey~

Desolation
01-14-2016, 04:35 PM
-shy- ^_^'

maks
01-14-2016, 04:49 PM
well, when i was kid, my dad is gone to USA during some years, i went to school which teachs about nature science, i didn't care about sexual health, i always think my penis is so gross, when my dad came, he forced me go to shower togheter, he noticed about my penis is not hygienic, he was pissed off much, so he forced me to how to open foreskin to get rid of solid white mucus, i tried it but i can't cause it hurts and sometimes i scream.

when my uncle bought a sexy bikini magazine, and he is gone, i just sneaked into uncle's room and i got his magazine, i saw some gorgeous sexy bikinis with thongs, it made me erection, also it hurts, i stopped reading, i went to bathroom, my penis was bleeding i don't know what happened that, well i was forced to remove foreskin, but not cut, using my fingers, i can't handle it so much.

sometimes i pull my foreskin goes to my testicles, sometimes it hurts until it reachs by 2 months, also i removed my foreskin, my dad and me go to shower again, he was satisfied and i may clean my outside of glans cus there a lot of
solid white mucus

that's all

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
01-14-2016, 05:16 PM
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

... how are you girls? did you come down here looking for some dik?

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
01-16-2016, 06:42 PM
:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:: naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

:jizz: