PDA

View Full Version : Just WAY too losery for me

Lisa Battery
01-15-2016, 02:42 PM
Have fun with that

TheElJoe
01-15-2016, 02:54 PM
Ok thanks. I heard you like to have cum on your thighs good thing not in your vagina cause this world doesn't need anymore of your genes in it

lnopia the great
01-15-2016, 03:00 PM
whats up gang?

lnopia the great
01-15-2016, 03:03 PM
donny was so desperate for someone to hang out with he became friends with the gangrene eating away his hand

Lisa Battery
01-15-2016, 03:03 PM
Ok thanks. I heard you like to have cum on your thighs good thing not in your vagina cause this world doesn't need anymore of your genes in it
At least I don't have cum in my ears from some dumb repulsive fat lying loser who is obsessed with women who hate him.

If you're going to repeat things m0nde said you're going to find that not one tjing you ever say is true.

Lisa Battery
01-15-2016, 03:04 PM
donny was so desperate for someone to hang out with he became friends with the gangrene eating away his hand
Donny is great.p
He's hotter, smarter, funnier, nicer and a way better poster than you.

TheElJoe
01-15-2016, 03:14 PM
I'm glad we both don't have that cum in ear problem that's just asking for an ear infection. Although I'm sure you're no stranger to infections amirite lol

Lisa Battery
01-15-2016, 03:20 PM
I'm glad we both don't have that cum in ear problem that's just asking for an ear infection. Although I'm sure you're no stranger to infections amirite lol

You'll be just fine as long as you don't actually ever listen to anything that fat lying shit posting sack of crap ever says, which is hard I know because all he does is follow people around posting about me which is pretty interesting I know unfortunately nothing m0nde has ever said ever is actually true so.... it's not so much interesting as it is boring and sad.

TheElJoe
01-15-2016, 03:24 PM
I don't ever believe anything people say on a gay nigger dick forum especially a meth addict who says they are leaving for a month

Lisa Battery
01-15-2016, 03:28 PM
Um yeeeeeeeah

I don't take meth

*YAWN*

steveyos
01-15-2016, 05:35 PM
I wish this laptop wouldn't randomly slow down when it works it works

TheElJoe
01-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Um yeeeeeeeah

I don't take meth

*YAWN*
You should consider starting then

steveyos
01-15-2016, 05:44 PM
http://fjs.care/forums/

Lisa Battery
01-15-2016, 09:24 PM
I wish this laptop wouldn't randomly slow down when it works it works

Give it some meth, works for me.

.... No, I mean I don't take meth.

(I actually don't take meth so you know.... dickheads)

Lisa Battery
01-15-2016, 09:25 PM
http://fjs.care/forums/

No.

Delete my forum then I can make yours pretty otherwise NO.

Wendy <3
01-15-2016, 11:26 PM
Delete your life you stupid whore

steveyos
01-16-2016, 04:35 AM
I'm not in any kind of rush to change my entire purpose and goals and meaning and dreams and my free will and freedom and other what-have-you's for anybody sorry fjs is fjs idk why that upsets you so much it's my forum I'm paying for it and I was willing to give you a forum too if you don't want it that's fine but jj and monde and all of your worst enemies are posting at fjs so you don't relaly wanna be there anyway you'd just be making it pretty for them especially since I'm smart and use tapatalk and can't see the forum anyway

m0nde
01-16-2016, 04:45 AM
lol, you truly are a loser, stevey

steveyos
01-16-2016, 05:07 AM
you should really make an alt account if you're gonna try to insult me when I know it's you it's very hard to get upset because you're you and I think well at least I'm not you and I feel great

steveyos
01-16-2016, 05:07 AM
in fact the only person in this community I don't feel 100% sad for is lisa

Lisa Battery
01-16-2016, 08:05 AM
Why does it surprise you stevey? Have you only just realised what a pathetic shit posting loser they are? Have you met their friend marco? Have you been to tim's tanty? Ummmmm HELLO.

Lisa Battery
01-16-2016, 08:10 AM
And I'm doing great thanks stevey.

I'm saving lives here damn it!

Stop embarassing yourself with the losers.

steveyos
01-16-2016, 09:48 AM
I can't help it they make me so made

Wendy <3
01-16-2016, 10:33 AM
ITT: a delusional welfare meth head who has sex via webcam online and refers to it as a relationship calling people on this forum losers

TheElJoe
01-16-2016, 12:17 PM
Saving lives one shit post at a time. Thank god for the forum saviour

Lisa Battery
01-16-2016, 10:25 PM
Saving lives one shit post at a time. Thank god for the forum saviour

You're welcome.

My posts are better than yours.

Lisa Battery
01-16-2016, 10:26 PM
ITT: a delusional welfare meth head who has sex via webcam online and refers to it as a relationship calling people on this forum losers

I date PLENTY.

You do not.

I have had SO MUCH sex that I'm surprised I can even walk.

No-one would touch your retard ass with a 10 foot pole.

TheElJoe
01-16-2016, 10:30 PM
How many dicks have been in your ass?

Lisa Battery
01-16-2016, 10:32 PM
How many dicks have been in your ass?

I don't let that many in my ass because not really a fan of anal, but I've tried it a few times so a few.

My other holes well there is no counting.

TheElJoe
01-16-2016, 10:34 PM
I don't let that many in my ass because not really a fan of anal, but I've tried it a few times so a few.

My other holes well there is no counting.

This is your best post

Plug Drugs
01-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Um yeeeeeeeah

I don't take meth

*YAWN*

For the record, Lisa told me in a text message she took meth with pete

Plug Drugs
01-16-2016, 11:07 PM
That was back in 2012 though holy fuck, why am I wasting time at this shithole

maks
01-16-2016, 11:12 PM
yeah you should leave forever

Wendy <3
01-16-2016, 11:55 PM
Plug drug how many other forums have you threatened to kill yourself at?

maks
01-16-2016, 11:57 PM
plug drugs go study this wikipedia article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/exit_bag

Lisa Battery
01-17-2016, 12:02 AM
Grab yourself a suicide kit from http://maxdogbrewing.com

It is sold with a bag and everything you need for a painless suicide.

Totally painless and untraceable.... aside from the canister of nitrogen and bag over your head of course.... that's usually a clue for them as to how you died.

TheElJoe
01-17-2016, 12:04 AM
Wtf is the point of nitrogen in beer? Also the cops will just look through his computer and see your shit posts then kill themselves too

Lisa Battery
01-17-2016, 12:16 AM
Wtf is the point of nitrogen in beer? Also the cops will just look through his computer and see your shit posts then kill themselves too

There is no point. It is literally just a legal way to sell suicide kits. The company is owned by Dr Nitschke, an advocate of euthanasia. These are literally just kits for euthanasia but sold under this premise as euthanasia is illegal and selling them like this is just a loophole.

I support this and want a max dog brewing t-shirt.

steveyos
01-17-2016, 06:44 AM
This is your best post

steveyos
01-17-2016, 06:45 AM
don't just get the shirt lisa get the kit!

Lisa Battery
01-17-2016, 11:30 PM
don't just get the shirt lisa get the kit!don't try and recycle an insult I literally made right here in this thread on me.

Get your own.

steveyos
01-18-2016, 06:09 AM
nobody reads your posts I came up with that completely on my own

Lisa Battery
01-18-2016, 06:26 AM
You obviously do read them dipshit

lnopia the great
01-18-2016, 08:17 AM
nitrogen in beer makes smaller creamier bubbles

guiness does it among others

lnopia the great
01-18-2016, 08:17 AM
i like beer

Lisa Battery
01-18-2016, 09:00 AM
Well there you go

That's why

Max dog brewing though is owned by that doctor guy who supports euthanasia and he says it's one of the most humane ways... next to some drug that I forget that you can buy online and you just fall into a deeper and deeper sleep until you die which he says is better for people watching (if you had loved ones there which you shouldn't because that becomes a legal issue for them) but you can arrested for trying to buy that drug, wheras buying these nitrogen kits is completely legal, it is very quick too. You'll pass out within one deep breath then be dead within minutes.

Also great if you love beer

lnopia the great
01-18-2016, 09:17 AM
assisted suicide is quite the hot topic though, should you be allowed the option to end your life? Yeah if it is a reasonable conscious decision.. But it doesnt take long for idiots to abuse any system and a form of legal murder is pretty dangerous

Lisa Battery
01-18-2016, 09:50 AM
I actually really respect that doctor. He was the first doctor to legally euthanise someone when the northern territory made it legal for a short time, however after they overturned that he was kind of treated... well long story short they took away his license etc.... but it was bullshit right. This doctor does not advocate suicide but what he does do at the cost of sacrificing his own profession (because society is oftentimes really, really stupid) is give people proper medical advice about humane ways of euthanising yourself... now this is aimed for terminally ill people who are going to die long, painfull, drawn out and without dignity deaths... all he dies is take his medical knowledge and offer proper information... now I fully believe in euthanasia.... but I don't even have a problem with "people might use tat for suicide" bullshit argument, i mean suicide is one of the largest killers of people and you can't just sweep that under the carpet, that doctor is not responsible for anyone's suicide, peopke kill themselves all the time and in some pretty fucking horrific ways. All this doctor does is provide information to minimise terrible suffering. Make no mistake though, if you did that you would DIE. But a lot of terminally ill people are buying these kits and even if they don't use them they take some comfort in knowing that it is there IF they decide to end their suffering and life on their own terms which I strongly believe is their right. I mean we put our pets down if they are that ill because we think it would be inhumane to have them suffer yet we are not so humane with each other. How does anyone have the right to say someone else can't do this for themselves if they were dying painfully? How does anyone have the right to say a doctor cannot provide people with medical information about dying? Well anyway enjoy your beer.

Lisa Battery
01-18-2016, 09:51 AM
As for murder well that also happens, long before a doctor provided terminally ill people with information about how to humanely end their suffering.

Lisa Battery
01-18-2016, 10:01 AM
Strangely enough one of things retards try and hold this doctor accountable for is apparently he was approached by some man after a seminar he gave about a method in which to kill himself. The doctor recomnded he get counselling... as it turns out that man was a serial killer wanted by police who had killed his girlfriend and two other women and wanted to kill himself to avoid going to jail for his crimes. People for some reason hold this doctor accountable for that, I'm not sure how they figure that but yeah people are pretty fucking rotten and god damn stupid. That has no connection or nothing to domwith that doctor at all.

steveyos
01-18-2016, 11:31 AM
beer is for fags