PDA

View Full Version : so I have to choose between either a website or a forum because both passwords can't be saved lol >.>

steveyos
01-16-2016, 04:11 AM
apparently it's not just Dashlane oh wow I hate auto caps Microsoft I hate auto caps are you reading my windows 10 chatlog virus shit that who was it elz was so scared of lol or tim or whoever whatever anyway the point is I hate auto caps and not only can technology not remember two different passwords for the same website also when I click forgot password on my frontpage I just get an error email with the correct email as an attachment and go to the reset url but it says invalid token lol so I have to reinstall the frontpage just to have a frontpage again and I guess I'm gonna start writing my passwords down on actual irl paper again because that's the only way I'm gonna be able to have a front page and a forum lol wow I wish I had investors so I could not fucking live like this and make it so everybody else doesn't have to fucking live like this but for some reason ya'll love being miserable but w/e I can't get any refunds actually I'll just make both the front page and forum password the same cause passwords aren't fucking important anyway with the billion other ways you can hack fucking anything

steveyos
01-16-2016, 04:12 AM
why would I post something like this here? is it serious? are my posts serious? do I care what you all have to say? think about that before you answer this or anything else.

steveyos
01-16-2016, 04:22 AM
I really am looking forward to being able to just have one fucking account, as in my Microsoft auto caps sucks account, to log into everything, hopefully without auto caps, because auto capitalization fucking sucks microsft

steveyos
01-16-2016, 04:23 AM
I relaly wish desktop envitorments didn't have auto caps Microsoft yous hould really get rid of that shit I could very easily just hit one of the many shift keys laying around my keyboard if I wanted a fucking capital letter see I do it with i and you don'tevne auto cap i !!! i can't believe how fucking stupid auto caps is!!!!

steveyos
01-16-2016, 04:41 AM
what I really am hoping is for a long explanation on how all you have to do is go in via ftp and open some file named sdgh8h28gh928hgohsogh8owh4goh8ho82O*HGO*$W*GH#OG*HO*Hgohowhg.html and go to line 82358258 and change Sgh98hg2hghgGGGGGGG=1 to DGGH8hgh38gh38g=69 then go to Halifax Canada to meet up with the guy who created auto caps for desktops and fucking kill him, and cut the dick off of the guy who made auto correct, then spin around three times and a left click a right click a left click and boom that was easy! damn steveyos you're so stupid, look at you, not knowing how to do this shit and instead going outside haha what a loser! *hugs computer* I'll never leave you..... not like that steveyos..... he leaves his computers..... I'll never leave you..... *begins to make out with floppy drive*

Wendy <3
01-16-2016, 10:26 AM
Try harder and you will succeed

m0nde
01-16-2016, 10:51 AM
all of here who've seen you grow and progress over these past 10 years. we're all so proud of you!

lnopia the great
01-16-2016, 11:32 AM
why dont you save all your pwds on one of your 12 tablets

m0nde
01-16-2016, 12:01 PM
those are for playing games on, not for doing anything useful with

steveyos
01-16-2016, 12:12 PM
learn computers that's why

TheElJoe
01-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Can't remember a password...

lnopia the great
01-16-2016, 12:56 PM
Why not just stay logged into everything forever? You wouldnt need to remember a single password

steveyos
01-16-2016, 04:28 PM
ugh