PDA

View Full Version : lisa do you have evidence that the peter quinn whose dick you sucked on is the same peter quinn that molested some 13 year olds?

lnopia the great
01-18-2016, 09:27 AM
its not that i dont think peter is innocent but how did he get married to gemma if he is in jail??

Lisa Battery
01-18-2016, 09:43 AM
First of all I did not suck his dick.

Second of all that is not gemma in those pictures, I have no idea who it is nor do I care in the slightest but obviously some woman with brain damage.

Third of all I already posted how many letters I got from him from prison? A lot. And Rootbeer also saw them for himself but I actually posted a number of these letters I got from prison.

Fourthly when I called silverwater prison to speak to someone about getting him to stop sending me letters I was put through to his prison counsellor who was the one who gave me the heads up about him having a history of this. Do a simple internet search on his full name and here you go...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Sex-offender-Quinn-to-stay-behind-bars/2007/08/10/1186530600762.html

http://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw-govt-wants-sex-offender-kept-in-jail-20070508-bmu.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-04-24/nsw-govt-challenges-sex-offenders-parole/2531130

Read those.

There is more too, just search "Peter Andrew Quinn Sydney"

He has been in and out of jail for sex crimes since before I was born. The age of that Peter Andrew Quinn from sydney is also correct.

5thly I have actually met him and know who he is and had him stalk me for years now, even from prison where he sent me multiple letters from silverwater prison weekly for a year. Since his release I have had to repeatedly go to the police about him, constant phone calls and text messages and I mean constant, getting over 100 texts and calls a day was not uncommon (the police helped me block his number because that has to be done through the telephone company here) and here he is in this forum still trying to stalk me. The police are very aware about him and if he ever turns up here he will be arrested straight away.

Wendy <3
01-18-2016, 09:46 AM
I bet perter and stecey are the same person

Lisa Battery
01-18-2016, 09:48 AM
So quite the elaborate conspiracy if I was making it up don't you think? Getting police and newspapers to collaborate with me to make up a lie about this guy (for what reason you tell me) and even being able to go back in time to create an extensive history of him doing that just so that when he stalked me online I could lie about it on a fuckwit forum.

steveyos
01-18-2016, 11:29 AM
I wanna know who the girl is cause she's hot as fuck

lnopia the great
01-18-2016, 11:31 AM
First of all I did not suck his dick.

Second of all that is not gemma in those pictures, I have no idea who it is nor do I care in the slightest but obviously some woman with brain damage.

Third of all I already posted how many letters I got from him from prison? A lot. And Rootbeer also saw them for himself but I actually posted a number of these letters I got from prison.

Fourthly when I called silverwater prison to speak to someone about getting him to stop sending me letters I was put through to his prison counsellor who was the one who gave me the heads up about him having a history of this. Do a simple internet search on his full name and here you go...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Sex-offender-Quinn-to-stay-behind-bars/2007/08/10/1186530600762.html

http://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw-govt-wants-sex-offender-kept-in-jail-20070508-bmu.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-04-24/nsw-govt-challenges-sex-offenders-parole/2531130

Read those.

There is more too, just search "Peter Andrew Quinn Sydney"

He has been in and out of jail for sex crimes since before I was born. The age of that Peter Andrew Quinn from sydney is also correct.

5thly I have actually met him and know who he is and had him stalk me for years now, even from prison where he sent me multiple letters from silverwater prison weekly for a year. Since his release I have had to repeatedly go to the police about him, constant phone calls and text messages and I mean constant, getting over 100 texts and calls a day was not uncommon (the police helped me block his number because that has to be done through the telephone company here) and here he is in this forum still trying to stalk me. The police are very aware about him and if he ever turns up here he will be arrested straight away.

all your evidence is either here-say (your personal account of anything is meaningless)

or written stories about someone with the same name, peter and quinn are pretty common.

Do you have a legit source that has a pic of pedo-quinn that we can compare to the pics of the peter quinn who has posted here after you gave him a beej

steveyos
01-18-2016, 11:32 AM
bro it's not worth it

m0nde
01-18-2016, 11:36 AM
the mind of mental case

steveyos
01-18-2016, 11:38 AM
you're just jealous of her iq

juji
01-18-2016, 11:57 AM
Is peter quinn's wife face is used from vase of nigger semen?

lnopia the great
01-18-2016, 12:54 PM
maybe lisa can shed some light on the issue of gemmas facial nigger semen storage

Lisa Battery
01-18-2016, 11:14 PM
all your evidence is either here-say (your personal account of anything is meaningless)

or written stories about someone with the same name, peter and quinn are pretty common.

Do you have a legit source that has a pic of pedo-quinn that we can compare to the pics of the peter quinn who has posted here after you gave him a beejno actually idiot none of that is heresay it is either first hand account or actual evidence, do you even know what heresay means?

And no the full name of Peter Andrew Quinn living in Sydney of the same age and who sent me countless letters from prison is not common.

Idiot.

Wendy <3
01-19-2016, 12:20 AM
So you knowingly fucked a child molester

Lisa Battery
01-19-2016, 12:32 AM
Nope, did not know until calling the prison counsellor to try and get them to stop him sending me multiple letters a week from prison. I had however already told him in no uncertain terms I never wanted anything to do with him after seeing some of the stuff he did like selling 15 year girls meth. When I met him I was in a dissociative disorder state, I thought my cat was my mum for fuck's sake, as soon as my wherewithal returned I was horrified and left, I had to call my best friend to lend me $100 so I could get home which she did. I mean this is YEARS old now and I've already recounted what happened so many fucking times. Get a life you douchebag. I'm not the first woman to ever be stalked by or have a run in with a sex offender. Is there something you don't understand about this? Have you ever even left your mother's basement?

m0nde
01-19-2016, 04:45 AM
knowingly got knocked up by child molessting peter quinn, had an abortion without consulting the father, and then tried to stalk him in prison, lying to the police. what a fucking mental case.

Lisa Battery
01-19-2016, 04:47 AM
M0nde you don't know me, you don't know anything about me, you are obsessed with me and not one thing you ever say about or anyone for that matter is true.

Seek mental help.

Wendy <3
01-19-2016, 09:05 AM
Not reading it child molester fucker. 3 sentences or it won't be read

Lisa Battery
02-23-2016, 05:43 PM
knowingly got knocked up by child molessting peter quinn, had an abortion without consulting the father, and then tried to stalk him in prison, lying to the police. what a fucking mental case.

What pathetic bullshit