PDA

View Full Version : just btoke up and moved two big road sozed branches from the road

steveyos
01-19-2016, 09:14 AM
anyway here's a fun fact noy one of you have shown me a job I can smoke weed at becaus you are not qs good at reqpity qs you think

steveyos
01-19-2016, 09:14 AM
it is so gard to degend Microsoft sometimes lol of coute they grt their bame eight

steveyos
01-19-2016, 09:15 AM
welp the little nub is cool buy vesides that this keyvosrd is worse than liyetally every anfriid key off

steveyos
for now bot forever

steveyos
but it sure is a vmpt road

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 12:09 AM
anyway here's a fun fact noy one of you have shown me a job I can smoke weed at becaus you are not qs good at reqpity qs you think
You'd be surprised what drugs people take at work in many many professions, even highly respected ones. I've known drug counsellors who smoke weed everyday, teachers who inject heroin (pretty much all teachers drink heavily aside, there are bottles of booze in every staff room), I've smoked weed with plenty of people I've worked with, when I worked in a cafe we would step out the back and smoke a joint. I used to go to job interviews stoned, that way when I turned up to work stoned they wouldn't know the difference. Fucking people do everything. The distinction between them and you though is they work.

So first you'd have to get a job before you could smoke weed at it.

maks
01-20-2016, 01:24 AM
electricians and carpenters smoke weed all day long stevey

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 02:09 AM
I get my weed off a gardener who owns his own gardening business (and has a fucking mansion and boat on the island) he's out there every fucking day pulling weeds and smoking joints, I go meet him at wherever he is working to get my weed, all the guys he works with are pretty much on the same page. This guy is old, has cancer, can't even read but worked his fucking ass off and still does.

I am not proud of this but I always thought I was better at teaching with a couple of joints in me, lol. Made me much more chill when dealing with 30 ferals, hardly ever lost my shit at them when I had a couple of j's in me.

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 02:17 AM
I also don't think I ever did an essay for university without smoking weed.

When I used to perform we would oftentimes have a joint before going on stage.

Drug driving is bad though if you crash and kill someone. Or if they random drug test you.

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 02:20 AM
Drugs are bad mmkay?

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 02:21 AM
electricians and carpenters smoke weed all day long stevey
Look at maks even, he's a crack head even and works.

steveyos
01-20-2016, 02:58 AM
ok welp here we go find me a job where I can, and I mean this, smoke at least 3 bowls an hour and also stop three times an hour for ten minutes of exercise go!

steveyos
01-20-2016, 03:00 AM
also I drive high I wouldn't be driving if I weren't high because the pressure against my testicles makes me just say fuck everything if I'm not high lol anyway I'm a good person I do good things and you are all dumb and have no clue as to any reality except your own's so get owned

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 03:16 AM
ok welp here we go find me a job where I can, and I mean this, smoke at least 3 bowls an hour and also stop three times an hour for ten minutes of exercise go!

Find your own job loser.

Everyone else does... except jj of course, they might be the one person who is more pathetic at life than anyone.

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 03:18 AM
also I drive high I wouldn't be driving if I weren't high because the pressure against my testicles makes me just say fuck everything if I'm not high lol anyway I'm a good person I do good things and you are all dumb and have no clue as to any reality except your own's so get owned

I think the point is stevey we have more an idea of more walks of life and realities than you do. You keep asking for help and when offered help you do nothing.

Lisa Battery
01-20-2016, 03:23 AM
I mean even m0nde keeps trying to help you and you just do nothing. Then you start trying to cling to the one person who is a bigger failure at life than you and seem oblivious to the fact that even they never post anything good about you and constantly just post shit about you (mind you they do to everyone, their every post is inane whinging bullshit about other people) and has never done a thing to help you.

I was nice to you when your so called "friends" were being dicks to you (namely just jj) and you just turned arpund and started being a complete fucking loser to me. This is why you need to alogn yousrelf with shit that is equal to you, ie. "Jj" but even then I certainly do not see them sticking up for you, quite the opposite.

steveyos
01-20-2016, 04:26 AM
ok can I smoke and take as many breaks as needed though ?