PDA

View Full Version : Stevey don't come crawling to me next times your so called "friends" are being nothing but shit to you

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 04:40 AM
it's all you deserve. You're repulsive.

have fun with all your "friends" at fjs.

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 04:42 AM
The only activity here is due to me comming back

Then the marco level losers come back and whinge all over the forum, NO-ONE is comming here to post with YOU.

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 04:42 AM
Donny says you're a piece of shit.

steveyos
01-21-2016, 04:44 AM
drunkpuppies never stayed gone this long until you came around

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 04:50 AM
drunkpuppies never stayed gone this long until you came around
Funny thing is you RETARD dp was on the same page as me, not you and marco's retard sidekick.

This is his last thread you dumb fuck

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51676

Dp would beg me to come back everytime I left and he even made me this account, I made him make me 3 because I kept telling him I the name wasn't good enough and he just kept makimg for me until I said I liked one. Bet he wouldn't do that for you.

Battery Bits
01-21-2016, 04:59 AM
Traitor-ass loser.
:facepalm:

I thought you two were cool...
The whole time, I was like; fuck this guy.
She had your back and everything.
Bitch move.

Battery Bits
01-21-2016, 05:03 AM
https://encyclopediasatanica.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/mosermap2.jpg

steveyos
01-21-2016, 05:03 AM
lmao how about you explain in detail exactly what I did wrong and you know lisa as well as she knows this forum, so talk about credentials

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 05:08 AM
Traitor-ass loser.
:facepalm:

I thought you two were cool...
The whole time, I was like; fuck this guy.
She had your back and everything.
Bitch move.this is the behaviour his so called "friends" do to him so this is the behaviour he thinks is cool.

He needs to go back to them and get off my nuts, he's more than used up my good graces.

You were right. But you know me, I felt sorry for him when he came crawling to me when everyone else was hanging shit on him.

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 05:55 AM
he's kind of used them all up really now hasn't he

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 05:55 AM
https://encyclopediasatanica.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/mosermap2.jpg

Judecca for stevey

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 06:01 AM
FYI is WAS stevey who deleted jazz and m0nde from his forum and he did that before I even joined it.

He's a just a spineless worm.

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 06:06 AM
He also deleted Garfeild and me at his new one after we were the only ones to go hang with him.

Look, there is having a mental disability but that is totally aside from just being a pile of shit and does not entail simply being a spineless worthless worm. That would fall under a personality disorder and that would actually just be called being a pathetic fucking loser, I beleive that is the professional term for it.

m0nde
01-21-2016, 06:08 AM
everyone loves stevey. everyone hates lisa. how is this even debateable? lisa you truly are delusional. people may dump on stevey but we all dump on each other. but with you, it's something completely different. we all actually hate your guts and wish you'd be gone. please leave again for another few months so we can have some peace and do something other than tell you to leave.

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:16 AM
I've tried telling her that

maks
01-21-2016, 06:16 AM
everyone loves stevey. everyone hates lisa. how is this even debateable? lisa you truly are delusional. people may dump on stevey but we all dump on each other. but with you, it's something completely different. we all actually hate your guts and wish you'd be gone. please leave again for another few months so we can have some peace and do something other than tell you to leave.

this

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 06:20 AM

Really m0nde?

How's your tim's tanty going?

Because if you losers would fuck off and stay there the rest of us can post without the jazz, m0nde and marco fucktards.

You literally have a fake twitter in my name.

Stevey deleted you from his forum, not me.

No-one is posting at your forum, the most activity it had was cag and all cag posted was that she wanted me to post there.

I left for months and this forum was DEAD AS FUCK, I ca e and started posting, a couple of actually good members started comming back then the fucki g loser brigade (you, jazz and marco) ruined this yet again by begging for my attemtion and generally just being shit losers who no-one else is comming here to post with. How many forums do you need to ruin m0nde for you get the picture? I was ASKED to come and post, you were not.

Look at your forum m0nde. You failed in every way.

You losers need to get lives and leave.

Also you posted for months that you had planned an epic skype troll that evyone was in on, why is it that YOU were the one who ended up looking like a loser when nobody did what your obsessed with me to the point of brain da age loser ass begged everyone to do and told you the opposite?

Leave and take marco and jazz with you, you are not wanted here, hell you aren't even wanted in your own forum.

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:22 AM
lisa we all are playing characters none of us are like our forum accounts this is like professional wrestling you have seen what I look like do you really think I am a nerd I move street-wide branches and break the up with my bare hands do you think I actually give any kind of fuck about this irl no I just so happen to enjoy roleplaying and since I can't run second life right now I'm just playing my nerdy girl character on a forum instead of second life ok? everyone thought you were just being the best thougth up gimmick ever but now we know you're really you and it's very scary because we've never dealt with a real insane person before.

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 06:23 AM
this

Shut up and brush your teeth

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:23 AM
lisa everyone knows what really happened with the forum accounts, you deleted them it was you just admit it lisa, lisa cag

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:24 AM
everybody is just going to have to re-register at that proboards I don't use any more that's just the way it goes becuas elisa deleted the accounts so they have to register TWICE now thanks to lisa at theprobards I don'tuse and at fjs.care/forums fuck you lisa you ruin everything bed bug

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 06:27 AM
lisa we all are playing characters none of us are like our forum accounts this is like professional wrestling you have seen what I look like do you really think I am a nerd I move street-wide branches and break the up with my bare hands do you think I actually give any kind of fuck about this irl no I just so happen to enjoy roleplaying and since I can't run second life right now I'm just playing my nerdy girl character on a forum instead of second life ok? everyone thought you were just being the best thougth up gimmick ever but now we know you're really you and it's very scary because we've never dealt with a real insane person before.

No stevey

Hate to break it to you but your life is actually as shit as it is. You have never had a job, never had a girlfriend, live in a van when your mother kicks you out.

You are not a successfull guy with his shit together who just plays a character on a forum. You are literally that much of a failure.

M0nde is literally what he is, a fucking loser obsessed to teh point of brain damage and maks is exactly what he is.

We are all just people posting in a forum and I have my shit together a fuckton more than you, m0nde, jazz or marco.

Reality check. You do not actually live in second life or actually play any character at all in a forum.

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:28 AM
there's no explaining this we figured this out years ago with lisa but now I have to hope this new e-lationship she's in doesn't last because this Donny guy is clearly fucking nuts too and I know he's gonna end up at my house (lmao) and I'm gonna have to beat him up and I can't afford a hazmat suit in time thankfully lisa literally had over 5 e-lationships in 2015 so Donny won't last long also fuck Microsoft I hate auto cap fuck micriosft fuck you and your auto caps thank you

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:28 AM
oh ok lisa you got me thanks for the reality check I needed it

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 06:29 AM
everybody is just going to have to re-register at that proboards I don't use any more that's just the way it goes becuas elisa deleted the accounts so they have to register TWICE now thanks to lisa at theprobards I don'tuse and at fjs.care/forums fuck you lisa you ruin everything bed bug
Take a screen shot of the security log and prove it

Because you deleted everyone like you do every single time at all the 17 other fjs's you have made you retard.

Who is "everyone" stevey? Who si going to go registe at your proboards to post with you again?

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:30 AM
whatever juggaho

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 06:35 AM
Loser.

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 06:39 AM
Notice how the forum is shit now with a page of posts so shit by you that they killed all replies.

Also nice replies to the threads you made that I didn't post in.

Stevey doing donuts all over the forum.

Pulling donuts in life and posting donuts in forums.

steveyos
01-21-2016, 08:36 AM
juggahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

m0nde
01-21-2016, 10:20 AM
i think stevey hit upon something very important. we are not the way we behave on the forum in real life. we don't take this place seriously. the true mark of a lizard is not being able to separate real life from the fantasy world of a gay nigger dick trolling forum. you seriously need to leave until you understand that. you cannot differentiate between positive and negative attention and need to understand that not a single person wants you here despite all of your ranting about being the person who everyone wants to post with. please do yourself and all of us a favour. it will be better for your mental health.

Wendy <3
01-21-2016, 10:34 AM
Loser.

Can you please fix my fjs account u deleted

m0nde
01-21-2016, 11:15 AM
stevey, idk why you deleted my account, but I'm pretty mad about it

Wendy <3
01-21-2016, 11:16 AM
Lisa deleted our accounts and she needs to apologize

steveyos
01-21-2016, 11:48 AM
fuck you fags lisa rules

Poopalew
01-21-2016, 01:01 PM
fuck you fags lisa rules

On this strategic wedge lies El Morro the Spanish fort that protected the harbor entrance.

lnopia the great
01-21-2016, 01:18 PM
was nice to see donny hasnt died yet from the growing patch of gangrene on his hand

steveyos
01-21-2016, 02:03 PM
El Mario the Spanish Plumber

Wendy <3
01-21-2016, 05:12 PM
was nice to see donny hasnt died yet from the growing patch of gangrene on his hand

wrong