PDA

View Full Version : *tips fedora*, *doli walks in from off camera*

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:36 PM
..."ya called... kid...?"... ...

steveyos
01-22-2016, 04:48 AM
second life 2 comes out this year I can't find any info on it that isn't from 2011 because bing and google aparenlty don't search websites less than four years old but from what I saw back then it looked like second life from 2002 soooooooooooooo

steveyos
01-22-2016, 04:51 AM
I don't think they realize that doing the exact same thing, which is make something that let's you put things into a video game in the same detail you make it in a program, and program characters to do anything combat systems planes tanks boats cars manual or auto driven by you or driven by scripts, dog knots, literlaly anything, but it all was shitty to do cause the core gameplay itself was beyond bad unless you've played it you can't understand what I mean there is no gameplay even whent here's gmapley and second life 2 seems to be just a shit except desiged for 3d goggles so in other words it's literlaly gonna bring in zero people lol I hope so fucking bad there's gameplay this time the lindens are like we're the best people for the job now is the itme to do this andthen it looks like their time they thnk they are in 2002 and I know how betas work I'm the only fag here not getting mad about windows 10 casueI know ti's nto finished etc etc but holy shit linden labs let' s not forget they've had since 1999 to make second life 1 anything at all

steveyos
01-22-2016, 04:52 AM
I just fuckign want something with 100% freedom to create anything 100% customized out of program everything avatar everything house everything all mesh everything but with GAMEPLAY fuck oh fuck

steveyos
01-22-2016, 04:52 AM
but at this point I just wish I could play anything lol I can't even use my mouse

steveyos
01-22-2016, 04:53 AM
acer and linden labs two companies that if every one of their employees and presidents all died just like apple that'd be nothing but a good thing for all of every universes