PDA

View Full Version : hey stevey i have a good idea for u and ur van

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
01-21-2016, 07:34 PM
so i was recently on a thread and saw your facebook was posted. i saw your van. tbh it was a better van than i expected and is actually pretty nice to live in. i started to think what i would do if i had a van like that. so i was thinking why dont you drive your van down to the florida keys and pay to park it at like a campground. i figure this should be like $250 a month (or park it at a RV park etc.). i think a lot have WIFI (for games) and the weather will never be too cold to sleep in the van.

than during the day you could work a job where you don't really need to work (aka like a car wash) and get paid under the table why you collect ssi and have a PO box in the florida keys. FL has no state income tax as well etc....

pls respond if u think this is a good idea and i can find campground info if u want.

the RV park would probably have a pool and other shit to keep you physically fit. also theyd have a plugs for you to plug in a cheap AC unit

01-21-2016, 07:41 PM
http://www.rvparkstore.com/rv-lots/574174-vacant-lot-for-rent-in-sunny-central-florida-for-rent-in-apopka-fl

heres a place near orland $350 a month

but i would also go on craigslist and ask people with RV lots in the keys (nicer) if theyd let you park your van outside

juji
01-21-2016, 07:59 PM
I think steveyos said $ 200, not $ 350.

I don't think he could travel to Florida, that's impossible

maks
01-21-2016, 08:05 PM
the biggest winner would be the state of rhode island, a never ending tax burden would be lifted

01-21-2016, 08:05 PM
I think steveyos said $ 200, not $ 350.

I don't think he could travel to Florida, that's impossible

1. he could use his SSI money to drive his fan to FL. I think he said the van can go 80 and the drive is doable in 1-2 days
2. $200 for rent not including wifi, cable etc.. the RV park has those and gives free electricity. also, i recommended him working under the table for like 2-300 bucks a month (50 hours or so A MONTH) to pay the difference in rent and have some food money (if he doesn't get food stamps)
3. That's just an advertised place. If I were stevey I'd call a bunch of parks and see what the cheapest deal I could get is.

01-21-2016, 08:06 PM
the biggest winner would be the state of rhode island, a never ending tax burden would be lifted

lol he could potentially fwd his mail from a PO box in RI to a PO box in FL and collect their benefits if they are better

maks
01-21-2016, 08:13 PM
pretty sure if you get caught collecting welfare from one state while you're residing in another that's jail time, stevey's probably not that stupid

juji
01-21-2016, 08:16 PM
pretty sure if you get caught collecting welfare from one state while you're residing in another that's jail time, stevey's probably not that stupid

you spoiled it, steveyos read your post and he will never try this idea.

juji
01-21-2016, 08:17 PM
gg maks

maks
it's still a good idea, but he'd have to get another social worker and get hooked up with benefits in florida

maks
or have his checks sent to his sister's house and relayed to him

juji
01-21-2016, 08:21 PM
steveyos would never hire anyone, he is not capable to have labour relations

juji
01-21-2016, 08:21 PM
steveyos is nobody and useless

juji
01-21-2016, 08:22 PM
steveyos would be ended up as beggar in street when his mom or sister died.

juji
01-21-2016, 08:25 PM
study? no
work? no

sloth? yes
glutton? yes
pride? yes
chris-chan? yes

These are most important traits for steveyos aka Stevey Yelle of Rhode Island, United States

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 08:28 PM
I already had the idea of a powered campsite. And I also had the idea of taping up space balnkets for insulation.

So you are a slowbus and your ideas are dumber than mine.

You killed dp.

I do commend you though for FINALLY making ONE thread that wasn't about me.

Now fuck off.

01-21-2016, 09:12 PM
lisa get the fuck out. you don't need blankets in florida. and there aren't power camp sites in RI showing how well traveled you are (lol)

stop giving stevy ideas how to live his life. he doesn't need to takem them from somebody who fucks child molesters on the reg, is a child molester, and has mental issues

01-21-2016, 09:15 PM

he's probably already broken the law regarding his benefits somehow. also stevey idk what your ssi/d situation si but you could ptentiall meet with an attorney in FL to get it raised and they take a %

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 10:24 PM
You are so fucking stupid.

He's not in florida, not going to florida and wanted insulation for his van but is poor as fuck.

You are also very clearly by your pists not only dumb as dog shit but very very sick in the head.

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 10:34 PM
Donny lives right next to Rhode Island and there are a shitload of campsites there which any simple google search can reveal for anyone.

Retard.

Nothing you have said EVER is correct.

Furthermore I am more travelled, more educated, smarter and a better person than you with more of a life than you.

01-21-2016, 10:55 PM
Donny lives right next to Rhode Island and there are a shitload of campsites there which any simple google search can reveal for anyone.

Retard.

Nothing you have said EVER is correct.

Furthermore I am more travelled, more educated, smarter and a better person than you with more of a life than you.

tl;dr

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 10:59 PM
Thanks for quoting it so it's posted twice so everyone can see how god damn utterly fucking stupid you are.

01-21-2016, 11:04 PM
Thanks for quoting it so it's posted twice so everyone can see how god damn utterly fucking stupid you are.

bye felicia

tl;dr

Plug Drugs
01-21-2016, 11:15 PM
I want you to know that by telling him to drive his van through the mountains you're killing him. His brakes will fail, he'll try switching to a lower gear, blow out his transmission, and then he will die. Is that what you secretly want?

01-21-2016, 11:20 PM
I want you to know that by telling him to drive his van through the mountains you're killing him. His brakes will fail, he'll try switching to a lower gear, blow out his transmission, and then he will die. Is that what you secretly want?

no i want him to live in the florida keys

Plug Drugs
01-21-2016, 11:23 PM
northern 20-somethings thinking they can make it to florida in their shitty car who've never made the trip before is the #1 cause of roadway fatalities on I24 in Tennessee and I75 in Northern Georgia

01-21-2016, 11:24 PM
northern 20-somethings thinking they can make it to florida in their shitty car who've never made the trip before is the #1 cause of roadway fatalities on I24 in Tennessee and I75 in Northern Georgia

that's a very easy trip (I've made it). Stevey probably would go 95 though all the way down towards Miami and to the keys/avoid 75. i like how people in the south think northern people can't drive. brb driving in FL in mild rain and people were literally pulled over on the side of the road.

lol seeing stevey navigate through i95 by boston, nyc, and washington dc would be pretty funny tbh

Plug Drugs
01-21-2016, 11:33 PM
going through nashville and atlanta is the toughest drive ive ever experienced. I hadn't slept in 4 days which was part of what made it so bad, but by the time I got into the mountains I realized I had to stay awake and make it through them before dark, and I sure as shit wasn't stopping in a mountain town to stay the night

so after 4 and a half hours of driving through foggy ass mountains, I had to deal with the Hot-Wheels Crash Track aka Atlanta which I had never driven through anything like it before.

Then, driving through the middle of Georgia, a Georgia police officer would pass me on the freeway every 15 minutes like clockwork, and the whole way down all I kept seeing were abandoned cars on the side of the freeway that were clearly from someone who had been taken to jail and their car was left on the side of the road until morning when the tow-trucks would pick them up

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 11:34 PM
Pretty sure you also saw maks suggesting he drive to florida for the winter months ago

So basically all you've done is post a bunch of incorrect, pointless, really dumb and sick in the head, trying to fit in bullshit.

Your utterly terrible posting drove away my favorite poster.

Fuck off.

Plug Drugs
01-21-2016, 11:36 PM
Simulation of Driving in Atlanta:
SodVUwPCRwg&autoplay=1

m0nde
01-21-2016, 11:37 PM
ahahahahahaha this makes a lot of assumptions: 1) stevey's going to go out of his comfort zone and move out of state. I told him to do this and his lame excuse was he needs to stay near his nieces - read he needs his sister to mooch off of when the going gets tough 2) stevey will work. fucking lol. no, not going to happen. 3) stevey will make an effort to look up alternatives himself. again, no. he's not capable of even this much.
this is all well thought out and is realistic. it's exactly the kind of thing he'd never do because he doesn't have the wherewithal. nice try, lol

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 11:42 PM
So well thought out that it is just taking the suggestions others have already made (that he knows others have made because he's obviously been reading them to even make this thread) but just throws in some completely incorrect garbage as well just to show how god damn retarded BGD is and what a waste of space he is.

Fuck off loser, GTFO of my forum.

maks
01-22-2016, 01:19 AM
steveyos would never hire anyone, he is not capable to have labour relations

you don't have to hire a case worker, you call up the state and say "I would like some welfare please" and they assign one to you

maks
01-22-2016, 01:20 AM
lisa and plug drugs probably have one too, it's their job to help damaged useless people try to survive in this rough and tumble world of ours

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 02:33 AM
lisa and plug drugs probably have one too, it's their job to help damaged useless people try to survive in this rough and tumble world of ours

I've done more than you in this life.

zlister
01-22-2016, 04:12 AM
I've done more than you in this life.
who cares?

steveyos
01-22-2016, 04:38 AM
thanks op I'll think about that I can't do anything yet and lol @ everyone else again having no knowledge of reality

steveyos
01-22-2016, 04:40 AM
btw I spend over $300 a month on food here and haven't taken a penny from my sister I also clean and cook and watch the kids etc but hey I'm a real bad guy and you're all right your minds are very healthy

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 06:48 AM
who cares?
You obviously

Yet no-one was talking to you, you were never mentioned and I was responding to a post about me.

Fuck off moron.

zlister
01-22-2016, 07:00 AM
good grief...

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 07:32 AM
good grief...

Are these two posts all you came here to post?

Could you BE any more of a beta bum sniffer?

zlister
01-22-2016, 07:57 AM
lisa resistance is futile why would i bother to post something at you that has been posted at you for yeas now? it would take a miracle for something different to occur.

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 08:00 AM
lisa resistance is futile why would i bother to post something at you that has been posted at you for yeas now? it would take a miracle for something different to occur.

I had a look at your pists around here, they consist of shitty sound links and posts about me.

Stop trying to fit in, you don't know me, have nothimg to do with me and you post like a loser and associate with losers.

Leave.

01-22-2016, 08:12 AM
thanks op I'll think about that I can't do anything yet and lol @ everyone else again having no knowledge of reality

no problem sounds like you have a good set up now though (no troll)

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:18 AM
I am doing the opposite of everything lisa does in life that's how I'm setting my life up I figure if I am the exact opposite of lisa I'll be alright

01-22-2016, 08:22 AM
I am doing the opposite of everything lisa does in life that's how I'm setting my life up I figure if I am the exact opposite of lisa I'll be alright

lisa is not going to like this post :(

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:30 AM
it's gonan send her haywaire cause she's gonna hav e to double up the I'm rubber you're glue mentality and watch tha tpost will kill her irl

zlister
01-22-2016, 08:35 AM
it makes me sad when lisa is this way. too bad she didnt settle down young, she could of made a really good mommy :(

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:37 AM
literally nobody is capable of not being mean to lisa even me and lonnie can't help it because lisa si the worst fucking PERSON EVER HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING HOW DUMB SHE IS IT'S NOT EVEN FUN

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 08:43 AM
it makes me sad when lisa is this way. too bad she didnt settle down young, she could of made a really good mommy :(

I'm going to be XD.

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:44 AM
lol even lisa laughed at that

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 08:44 AM
literally nobody is capable of not being mean to lisa even me and lonnie can't help it because lisa si the worst fucking PERSON EVER HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING HOW DUMB SHE IS IT'S NOT EVEN FUN

A fuckton smarter and more capable and nicer than you.

Also my posts are about more than "waaaaaa Lisa is better than me".... so that makes me better than you.

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:45 AM
GO AWAY

zlister
01-22-2016, 08:46 AM
lisa are you going to have donny's daughter donna?

zlister
01-22-2016, 08:47 AM
and im sorry bgd for making this a lisa thread, obsessed.

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 08:54 AM
lisa are you going to have donny's daughter donna?

I want his baby... he's a really lovely man. I wouldn't chose donna as a name... Too many d's to say Donny's daughter Donna... I would be being mean if I did that.

Also don't worry about BGD's thread, it being about me makes this actually the best thread he's ever made (his threads and posts are just terrible)

lnopia the great
01-22-2016, 08:56 AM
im not convinced donny has enough testosterone in his bod to get a bone tbh

lnopia the great
01-22-2016, 08:57 AM
and i realy doubt two unemployed drug addicts will qualify for invitro

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 09:03 AM
im not convinced donny has enough testosterone in his bod to get a bone tbh

Oh he very much does

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 09:04 AM
and i realy doubt two unemployed drug addicts will qualify for invitro

Neither of us are drug addicts and he works

steveyos
01-22-2016, 09:06 AM
lol

juji
01-22-2016, 04:30 PM
you don't have to hire a case worker, you call up the state and say "I would like some welfare please" and they assign one to you

Steveyos would hang the phone if he hears he will receive a person in his van or his sister' house.

juji
01-22-2016, 04:31 PM
Who the fuck believes steveyos said his life is better than Lisa? They smoke weed everyday

Poopalew
01-22-2016, 04:33 PM
Who the fuck believes steveyos said his life is better than Lisa? They smoke weed everyday

Most truly I say to you whoever believes has everlasting life.

steveyos
01-22-2016, 05:51 PM
the fact you think smoking weed every day is a bad thing proves how stupid you are

Wendy <3
01-22-2016, 07:11 PM
Steveyoyyys stop it

maks
01-22-2016, 07:16 PM
I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to, a few years ago it would be 3 or 4 joints a day now it's more like 2 a week

TheElJoe
01-22-2016, 07:22 PM
Stevey ytmnsfw legendary road trip 2016

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:16 PM
I would if I could afford it the joe and also I smoke several bowls an hour a/d e/d lol

01-22-2016, 09:05 PM
I would if I could afford it the joe and also I smoke several bowls an hour a/d e/d lol

lots of ganja in the florida keys too mate
http://www.theweedblog.com/key-west-florida-votes-to-decriminalize-marijuana/

juji
01-22-2016, 09:41 PM
the fact you think smoking weed every day is a bad thing proves how stupid you are

I never said smoking weed is bad thing, Im talking about life, you think your life is better than lisa proves bullshit

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 10:11 PM

Lol even I don't smoke weed everyday anymore, I do for a couple of days every couple of weeks.

I even quit ciggies.

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 10:16 PM

He was implying in the nicest way possible that you are delusional and insane carrying on with this bullshit.

You are just showing everyone who is not a complete scum bag or moron what a terrible person you actually are stevey.

There is not actually a mental problem that causes people to be terrible people. There are personality problems but they are not medical conditions.

So any of your actual medically mental issues aside (if you'd like to claim you have those) you are still acting like a total pile of garbage. JSYK.

juji
01-22-2016, 10:22 PM
Let me clarify this situation, I believe how their life are like Lisa is wrath and Steveyos is sloth, basically they get welfare, so their life are same with different class.

Wendy <3
01-22-2016, 10:46 PM
Bitch needs to quit breathing before anyone gives a shit

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 11:09 PM
Let me clarify this situation, I believe how their life are like Lisa is wrath and Steveyos is sloth, basically they get welfare, so their life are same with different class.

My first job was at 14 years and 9 months old.

I was supporting myself and renting my own flat by 16.

I have two completed university degrees with very very good marks and worked for 20 years.

The reason I am taking a break until I'm ready again is legit, doctors all said after something like that it could take years... It's been a couple of years now and I'll have you know I accessed and used all my superannuation first thanks.

TheElJoe
01-22-2016, 11:34 PM

Sell your space heater won't need that where you're going

m0nde
01-23-2016, 12:24 AM
btw I spend over $300 a month on food here and haven't taken a penny from my sister I also clean and cook and watch the kids etc but hey I'm a real bad guy and you're all right your minds are very healthy
oh, you spend 300/mo stuffing your face with multiple big macs in one sitting, sounds great. yiu didn't mention paying her anything for rent or utilities. you're mooching off her. when you lived with your grandmother you were mooching off her as well. how would you have been able to buy an expensive computer or van otherwise? face it, you've been mooching off your family since you first got on welfare and wasting your welfare check on shit you don't need.

steveyos
01-23-2016, 05:07 AM
space heater