PDA

View Full Version : add lisa to youre "ignore list" and then uou can litrely ignore het

internutt
01-22-2016, 08:58 AM
Worst fucking shitposter ive ever seen. I can read any poater but i accidentally read 2 of her posts and just thought "ignore list"

steveyos
01-22-2016, 09:02 AM
it's not that easy with lizards you have to end their life

lnopia the great
01-22-2016, 09:02 AM
lisa is impossible to ignore because she prety much makes every second post and you also can't ignore bed bugs

just another thing they have in common

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 09:05 AM
Make a bunch of posts about her because yours are so fucking shit no-one will give you any attention at all unless you make your posts about me.

Deal with it or get better losers.

If I wasn't posting you wouldn't even be here. You can tell by the way when I leave for months no-one comes here to post with a couple of Lisa obsessed losers.

steveyos
01-22-2016, 09:07 AM
it's funny how before it was just me vs lisa like an hour ago now it's multiple people vs lisa, not anybody vs anybody else, it's literally everyone vs lisa, where are her firneds lol all her friends where they @ holla @ lisa's friends are there any hellooooooo

Wendy <3
01-22-2016, 09:10 AM
lisa is impossible to ignore because she prety much makes every second post and you also can't ignore bed bugs

just another thing they have in common

Why do you call her bed bugs when she's more like a pubic louse

lnopia the great
01-22-2016, 09:11 AM
lice can be dealt with pretty easily

steveyos
01-22-2016, 09:11 AM
nah she's bed bugs because she stays in bed and you can't get std's with internet relationships

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 09:17 AM
Weak

maks
01-22-2016, 09:18 AM
I can vouch for this tip, I put lisa on ignore weeks ago and it has drastically improved my rubynet experience 10/10 would ignore lisa again A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 09:24 AM
I can vouch for this tip, I put lisa on ignore weeks ago and it has drastically improved my rubynet experience 10/10 would ignore lisa again A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maks

steveyos
01-22-2016, 10:04 AM
gordon

maks
01-22-2016, 05:30 PM
gordon

Desolation
01-22-2016, 05:46 PM
i bet she'd be amazing in bed cause no matter how pathetic you are it would still be better than her last 6

Wendy <3
01-22-2016, 07:02 PM
Rooty said she was a dead fish and i believe it since the bitch is so fuckin lazy she won't even leave this forum where everyone hates her

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:17 PM
lmao

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 10:02 PM
i bet she'd be amazing in bed cause no matter how pathetic you are it would still be better than her last 6

Sorry hun

You don't even know who my last six were.

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 10:04 PM
I did not have what I could even call sex with rootbeer as he was incapable.

Wendy <3
01-22-2016, 10:48 PM
Sorry hun

You don't even know who my last six were.

Neither do you, you nasty child molester fucking skank

Wendy <3
01-22-2016, 10:51 PM
Rooty being incapable...who the fuck could/would be?

You are one ugly motherfucking bitch if you can't even get a virgin hard enough to fuck your nasty ass

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 11:11 PM
Rooty being incapable...who the fuck could/would be?

You are one ugly motherfucking bitch if you can't even get a virgin hard enough to fuck your nasty ass

Yeah right.

I'm a fuckton hotter than you and plenty a hot man has never had any problem.

You realise that no-one would ever want to be with you right? And I'm never without.

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 11:14 PM
Rootbeer would fucking cum all over my leg before he could even penetrate me, his longest was merely seconds, not even minutes.

I was simply too much for him for him to be able to control himself.

I gross out even thinking about it.

Desolation
01-23-2016, 01:02 AM
you were talking about marriage with this guy and he flew back to the states and knocked up some pig days later by those standards i'm pretty sure any faggot nerd here would be a step up from the gutter slobs you've been with.

Lisa Battery
01-23-2016, 01:57 AM
you were talking about marriage with this guy and he flew back to the states and knocked up some pig days later by those standards i'm pretty sure any faggot nerd here would be a step up from the gutter slobs you've been with.
Deso you know of ONE guy I dated.

I never at any point talked about marrying rootbeer, he asked me everyday and I said "No."

Sorry but you are far from privy to anyone I've dated before or since rootbeer. I told rootbeer to leave not long after he told me about his back-up plan and because the length of his stay allowed on his Visa was nearly up. I told him he had to go home (I had orginally agreed he could stay for a couple of weeks, he stayed for 2 and half months) and we could take it from there. He then the very day after getting home knocked up that swamp beast who incidently called me a few weeks ago to whinge and ask if rootbeer had been calling me and telling me she was about ready to kick him to the curb. I told her "no" and hung up on her. Who the hell does that? I cannot imagine calling a boyfriend's x who I knew he was dating when I got preggas to and doing that. They are good fit if you ask me. He was NOT good enough for me. Nor is some nasty ass bitch faggot (your words but I'm not going to say nerd and imply they are intelligent) for that matter.

I have been engaged twice in my life, once for two years and once for 7 years to an artist who does much better in his craft than you.

I have dated many between.

My current romantic interests lay with Donny who you do not even know. I think he is better than any "faggot nerd" (strangely nerd implies they are intelligent and I don't see that for the most part around here and faggot implies they are homosexual) around here.

Who are you dating?

steveyos
01-23-2016, 05:08 AM
Gordon

zlister
01-23-2016, 06:54 AM
was it the artist who woke up screaming "im not a faggot" while showing you exactly how hard he can punch?

Wendy <3
01-23-2016, 08:34 AM
Bitch is mad again

m0nde
01-24-2016, 02:08 AM
:triggered:

Wendy <3
01-24-2016, 12:09 PM
She left forever good job everyone now the forum will have to be deleted