PDA

View Full Version : so I was like let me check in on magic online

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:02 AM
and yeah nope lol wizards of the coast are in fact the worst computer developers of all time and have no business being anywhere but in a brick and mortar shop with cardboard cards they do not deserve computers

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:04 AM
this laptop can't do anything besides post I sincerely doubt I woulda been able to play mtg anyway but I figured I"d try but of course my account's gone or something or they won't send the email or who knows wizards of the coast are very bad at computers so idk man does anyone here still play

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:04 AM
boy I miss my desktop lol

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:13 AM
nevermind nobody can believe how bad this laptop is becuaee I'm ctually here posting so you may think I'm exacgurating but no this is above and beyond the worst thing ever created, acer aspire r11, there's no fucking way this thing could run mtgo it can't run happy wheels, posting is slo LAGGY, you don't evneunderstand how bad this thing is lol ok time to just let it run perk tv until its paid for itself then I'm throwing it the fuck away like the chromebook

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:15 AM
I've yet to have anything good that's technology besides desktops my tegra note my nexus 7 my chromebook multiple phones all lay in bottom of the trash can at the park this will be joining them soon enough it can't even run perk tv lol so I'm gonna try to borrow a usb stick from somebodoy to get some sort of linux with no auto caps and that can run perk.tv on this shitty shitty shitty shitty laptop called the acer aspire r11

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:16 AM
I am actually losing my mind and it feels really good I have already elbowed this acer aspire r11 multiple times very hard and if it breaks I will be nothing other than happy even if it doesn't make its money back via perk I don't care at all any more and it is very fun

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:18 AM
blade & soul just came out and guess what like every other game it's fucking terrible it's not like I'm even missing out anything that's another good thing about not having my desktop right now I'd be doing the same thing on there that I am on here because there are no good games at least with this I can let it run on battery so it's making 100% profit off perk tv the only problem is it can't run it lmfao idk what to do any more I'm not evne joking I would kill myself if not for the fact I never wanna die

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:20 AM
I'm literally at 80% ready to break this acer aspire r11 piece of shit worst technology right now idk why I'm not breaking it I really should just break it and be done with it but I'm hoping so badly that it'll at elast be able to run perk tv I wanna try to give it a couple more updates but man I'd just be happier smashing it lol I think it actally would even be smarter than not smashing it keeping this thing isn't gonna do anything other than land me dead or in jail so I'm gonna throw it in the back of my van for now let's see if that breaks it if that doesn't break it we'll give it some more time here we go as soon as I press alt s I'm gonna press ctrl w to close this tab so just perk.tv is open then literally toss this thing backwards over my shoulder lol it's the only thing I can do right now to keep sane

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:22 AM
posting from my phone I didn't look when I thre the laptop good thing there was nothing broken wish the laptop would break though

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:23 AM
I have to smash it like I know I'm gonna and waiting is just making me more mad lol

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:25 AM
I felt so good throwing the nigger note and niggerbook and nigger 7 etc androids phones away I guess I was hopig this product would be betyer bcause wi foes 10, but it's worse because acer

please note this lima 640isgood just the key oard is the worst keybatd ever made lop

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:37 AM
1. facebook's share button only lets you share to facebook so I made a post and shared that post via a post, on my own facebook, wow, that makes sense

2. rest in peace acer aspire r11 lol I didn't think this light of a hit would finish it off but holy shit it did facebook.com/69juggalo69/videos/799077026892306

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:38 AM
so at least this lumai 640 works and I have the shield for gamign the aspire was a huge mistake I actually got it honeslty for doing important shit but it can't even do important shit or any shit so now it's in heaven and I dare any of you to let me punch you holy shit I'm strong

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:43 AM
cant get the URL here but 2nd video is me using it as a door mat lol rest in peace

steveyos
01-23-2016, 07:44 AM
if I type on this phone I will break it so now I have to stop posting on forums for a bit lol I will only post replieson fjs abd even then idk because this is a very bad typing experience worse tba. even android