PDA

View Full Version : My confession

TheElJoe
01-26-2016, 10:52 PM
Hey,

If you're reading this then you're probably on a shitty forum ran by a shit poster for shit posters. But since this forum had been a big part of my life I feel like I should share this with you all. Just know I'm still me and allways will be, but as a grown adult I once took a massive shit in a bath tub. Not while taking a bath but sitting on the edge and dropping what I still consider the biggest turd of my life. When it plopped onto the bath tub porcelain it was about the size of a frozen French bread pizza.

Wendy <3
01-26-2016, 10:58 PM
Still wanna fight irl?

Garfield
01-26-2016, 11:00 PM
i hate the poop that feels like it could be a pineconethen when it comes out its like a lil popcorn and was no big deal all along

TheElJoe
01-26-2016, 11:01 PM
Still wanna fight irl?

Yes. Still not in Ohio right now

TheElJoe
01-26-2016, 11:02 PM
i hate the poop that feels like it could be a pineconethen when it comes out its like a lil popcorn and was no big deal all along

This one came out so easy I was seriously surprised. I had already clogged up the toilet and my stomach couldn't wait any longer

Camoron
01-26-2016, 11:08 PM
did you just run hot water until it became a poop soup and then wait for it to go down the drain?

TheElJoe
01-27-2016, 08:56 AM
Nope no poop soup. But here's the whole story...

Was out of town working as usual. With two other guys, me and one of them decided to split a room. Both the other guys got sick and while I didn't my stomach was kinda weird and I was shitting a lot. Wasn't diarrhea at all and actually it was massive medium soft shits. Well the guy I was rooming with missed a day of work and that night when I got back to the room I had to shit so bad. I did and the turd clogged the toilet by itself. I went down to the front desk to get a plunger but it was a super cheap piece of shit. The plunger ended up breaking cause of how cheap it was, without unclogging the toilet. Then all at once I had to shit again! I didn't know what to do and used the broken plunger to kind of poke at the turd hoping it would go down.

In my panic and not being able to hold it anymore I sat on the edge of the tub and felt the biggest relief of my life. I regret not taking a picture of the giant turd sitting in the tub but I'm thankful the other guy never got up to use the bathroom he was passed out the whole time. They handed me the plunger in a bag so I threw some toilet paper over the turd and picked it up with the bag, rinsed the tub out with a bunch of soap and then stuffed the broken plunger in the bag and threw it all away in a thrash can outside

Wendy <3
01-27-2016, 10:28 AM
You should've shit your chair like someone at his forum did

m0nde
01-27-2016, 11:12 AM
i hate the poop that feels like it could be a pineconethen when it comes out its like a lil popcorn and was no big deal all alongsoon enough you'll be shitting in a bag