PDA

View Full Version : I think Stomple B wants m0nde herped

Lisa Battery
01-27-2016, 04:40 PM
just a feeling I'm getting.

I've tapped into the psychic powers that m0nde, jazz, stevey and BGD all use so I know what you are all thinking and know that I am getting jokes that you just don't get. (That one is always a mystery as they are completely devoid of any wit and basically just repost a joke someone else made, even if you make the post yourself these guys have the ability to copy your post and then try and make out they get some higher form of wit than you in spite of teh fact that they themselves are completely void of any wit and are having to use yours.)

StompleB
01-27-2016, 04:52 PM
here's the acutal reason i don't post here anymore, everyone quit posting here, there's like 10 people left and when i left it was like bgd, cag and stevey, it's basically the same now it's not fun at all to post here anymore , if doli ever comes back or gabi stays for more than a week(she won't) i will post again but ugh ruby destoryed ytmnsfw fourms by being a chair shitting retard who let's people like codey and bgd sykpe him for forum favors it's super fucking gay and unfunny much like every single one of ruby's horrible aspie troll squad posts

Wendy <3
01-27-2016, 04:56 PM
Stop mentally abusing the crazy lady

maks
01-27-2016, 05:01 PM
how stupid is lisa to believe that anyone cares what stompleb wants

Lisa Battery
01-27-2016, 05:12 PM
how stupid is lisa to believe that anyone cares what stompleb wants

Do you know how photons are created?

maks
01-27-2016, 05:26 PM