PDA

View Full Version : What if Steveyos acts like Richard Stallman?

juji
02-02-2016, 04:20 PM
Richard Stallman is motherfucker crazy who opposes all commercial softwares

Stevey Yelle is motherfucker crazy who opposes all jobs and works

maks
02-02-2016, 04:34 PM
you make some good points, except richard stallman is famous people have heard of him and the GNU project he started is a huge success

juji
02-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Perhaps steveys welfare money was success

juji
02-02-2016, 04:53 PM
And we have heard him about FJS industries since 2008

m0nde
02-02-2016, 05:22 PM
stahlmann reminds me of woz, stevey reminds me of plugdrugs and both he and plugdrugs are completelyi inconsequential

btw, did you knokw what you guys are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

maks
02-02-2016, 06:02 PM
stahlmann reminds me of woz, stevey reminds me of plugdrugs and both he and plugdrugs are completelyi inconsequential

btw, did you knokw what you guys are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

the tegra note runs android and android is better than linux case closed

maks
02-02-2016, 06:03 PM
especially the random third party rom I decided to flash, that one is the best because I use it

m0nde
02-02-2016, 06:31 PM
but, what you guys are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

maks
02-02-2016, 06:34 PM
the tegra note really is the best, idc about your browl towel operating systems I have the second life app LITERALLY LINKED TO STEVE.YELL@GMAIL>COM IN THE PLAY STORE HOW COOL IS THAT so it's there every time I reinstall from scratch you can't tell me that isn't 99999999999999999x better than your try hard mac crap for people who care about computers a lot more than me

maks
02-02-2016, 06:35 PM
making so much money right now thanks to my tegra note and google plus award advantage surveys

maks
02-02-2016, 06:35 PM
literally making money while I'm smoking legal weed in a kayak at the top of a mountain

juji
02-02-2016, 07:05 PM
x86 arquitecture is supposed to work with Android using Tegra note even x86 is much better than ARM and x86-64 you insolent ignorant losers in reality x86 cannot run linux core

maks
02-02-2016, 07:08 PM
lots of nerd talk but all I hear is the sound of nature as I ride my mountain bike down a river with no computers and only my tegra notes in case I have a second life emergency

steveyos
02-02-2016, 08:23 PM
I'm serious elz if you don't stop it I'm telling kacen and you will never be allowed to make submarines ever again do you comprende viva la bam

m0nde
02-02-2016, 09:23 PM
look, what you guys are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

maks
02-02-2016, 09:34 PM
look, what you guys are referring to as a tablet, is in fact, the tegra note, or as I've recently taken to calling it, 9999999999999999x better than your stupid computer. tegra note is not a computer unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning lifestyle made possible by welfare, alpaca farming, the generosity of family members, and a complete lack of education, skills, or motivation, comprising a life that is way better than yours.

m0nde
02-02-2016, 09:35 PM
this is stallman's most famous quote when he's butthurt about people gving all the credit to linus torvalds for writing the kernel and not remembering all the gnu elements in GNU linux. i think it was from some lecture of his. his lectures on intellectual property are awesome and beautifully communnist

maks
02-02-2016, 09:37 PM
this is stevey's most famous quote when he's butthurt about people having lives and jobs and interpersonal relationships and not remembering that his life is magically better than yours

m0nde
02-02-2016, 10:20 PM
well if you go by the three things he values 1) making clear that he does not in fact have gout, 2) having had 3 xbox360s, 3) having had 3 ps3s, it does logically follow that his life is better than everyone else's

steveyos
02-03-2016, 06:02 AM
I'm fucking serious elz you better stop

maks
02-03-2016, 06:25 AM
my tegra brings all the boys to the yard

steveyos
02-03-2016, 07:37 AM
ELZ

maks
02-03-2016, 05:52 PM
just made 10 cents in play store credit while I was typing this, god I love my tegra note

m0nde
02-03-2016, 08:08 PM
you need to learn to respect the power of dashlane and rentina display. how many 1000 dolalr graphics cards to you own? my life is better than yours

maks
02-04-2016, 06:17 AM
m0nde is unironically indian meanwhile my tegra note is the best thing ever invented I can't believe it took us 1000,000 years of evolution to come up with it but it was well worth the wait

m0nde
02-04-2016, 06:40 AM
you people are so pathetic, it makes me want to smash my chromebook, the 3rd one i've bought this year.

Poopalew
02-04-2016, 02:20 PM
you people are so pathetic, it makes me want to smash my chromebook, the 3rd one i've bought this year.

Will the Medo-Persian invaders march into Babylons temples and smash the innumerable idols?

maks
02-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Will the Medo-Persian invaders march into Babylons temples and smash the innumerable idols?

the medo-persians will bow before the sheer power of my 1.6ghz dual core tablet