PDA

View Full Version : I just almost crushed this rca w101 v2 in my hands then I thought let me just return it

steveyos
02-03-2016, 06:01 AM
this is honestly not joking the worst keyboard I've ever used lol I can't dal with it I'm really surprised all this is even getting typed as good as it is in fact this is the lest problems I've had typing with it so far too bad it's just gonna be shitty right after dI'm doine ayhe up yup there go ok I'll have my desktop this weekened I'll start opostsgagsewgdsg

Wendy <3
02-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Thanks for being the one who buys the worst electronics constantly and letting us know how terrible they are so we don't make the same mistake in buying them

Poopalew
02-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Thanks for being the one who buys the worst electronics constantly and letting us know how terrible they are so we don't make the same mistake in buying them

Who buys the salt?

juji
02-03-2016, 02:57 PM
this is honestly not joking the worst keyboard I've ever used lol I can't dal with it I'm really surprised all this is even getting typed as good as it is in fact this is the lest problems I've had typing with it so far too bad it's just gonna be shitty right after dI'm doine ayhe up yup there go ok I'll have my desktop this weekened I'll start opostsgagsewgdsg

Welcome to the future

Poopalew
02-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Welcome to the future

This is a research tool for publications in various languages produced by Jehovah's Witnesses.

Desolation
02-03-2016, 03:28 PM
fuck i dont care

steveyos
02-03-2016, 04:43 PM
don't be mean to poopalew