PDA

View Full Version : does maine have disablity? this is not a drill

steveyos
02-03-2016, 07:34 AM
I am not joking at all look into the housing situation for me in maine or if you have a plugin that can just find the state with the cheapest for disability especially somewhere where I could shoot guns and build shit I'm figuring maine'd have that and not be hot so that's hot

steveyos
02-03-2016, 07:36 AM
long story short staying around any of my family is going to actually drive me insane like actual irl lisa insane I have to gtfo again this is not a drill I want to leave asap so I need to start getting applications in asap and I have no fucking clue what to do so let's go team I'm even talking hwaiai or Alaska too I'd rather it be alaksa but I'd settle for hawahi even though it's full of fags I'll hang out w/ dog

steveyos
loll I just thought of something hawiaiai is the auslira of amercai

steveyos
do not buy acer or rca products you hav been warned.

Poopalew
02-03-2016, 10:25 AM
do not buy acer or rca products you hav been warned.

For visitors such typical Mexican dresses can be very expensive.

m0nde
02-03-2016, 03:18 PM
finally was to fuck off by his sister too

maks
02-03-2016, 05:50 PM
maine is the alabama of new england I doubt they're as liberal as rhode island so far as welfare goes

maks
02-03-2016, 05:50 PM
it's a beautiful state, especially around gilead and the saco river

steveyos
02-03-2016, 07:52 PM
I always figured ri was the worst state cause of how corrupt it is idk idc just find a map that shows the highest elevations within like idk start at tf green airport and go 50 miles in any direction ri is only like 1 mile right but don't even bother with places like new York

maks
02-03-2016, 07:58 PM
the highest elevation in new england is northern new hampshire, the white mountain region.

maks
02-03-2016, 07:58 PM
it's about 6 hours from me so probably 7 or 8 hours from you

m0nde
02-03-2016, 08:06 PM
ri is the most liberal plae for welfare on the east coast other than nyc. you're not going to find people giving you weed and money for claiming you cant hold a game controller more than 10 minutes in many other places, stevey

steveyos
02-03-2016, 09:04 PM
that ain't shit I drive that much every day I'll look into it

Desolation
02-03-2016, 09:30 PM
stevey you got a sister?

steveyos
02-04-2016, 06:44 AM
no

Plug Drugs
02-04-2016, 11:27 AM
maine is the alabama of new england I doubt they're as liberal as rhode island so far as welfare goes

have you ever actually driven through alabama? i have and everyone in the state was exceptionally nice. Northern Mississippi too, they didn't seem like these hardcore conservatives everyone thinks they are

Poopalew
02-04-2016, 02:19 PM
have you ever actually driven through alabama? i have and everyone in the state was exceptionally nice. Northern Mississippi too, they didn't seem like these hardcore conservatives everyone thinks they are

Ive learned either to walk away from people who are trying to provoke me or to defuse the situation in other ways.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Honestly most of your disability benefits will be similar. Sec 8, and your SNAP are fed govt programs. I know states administer these, but Maine's lower COL may let you live easier. Also there's some menial jobs (I know you don't work) in Maine like packing fish etc... that you could probably get if you ever wanted to do that.

I wouldn't do Hawaii. You'd probably end up homeless or in a ghetto. High COL (cost of living) and they don't like outsiders.

Alaska: Another good bet. Food is expensive (sortve), but housing is relatively cheap. You also get a check every year as an Alaskan resident for their mineral extractions etc.. Bad part: You won't have a way to get there (at least IMO). You'd have to fly there (the drive is very long and you'd need a passport). Also since you're lazy changing your drivers license etc... for these states would probably be a big chore for you

zlister
02-04-2016, 03:02 PM
https://www.ferrytravel.com/bellingham.htm if he can drive across the country to washington he could drive his van on this ferry without needing a passport (this trip may exhaust his perk points)

maks
02-04-2016, 04:43 PM

what exactly the fuck does that have to do with collecting welfare in a far right wing state? are you implying that nice people don't vote republican?