PDA

View Full Version : did tim fix my account yet at timnet?

steveyos
02-04-2016, 08:12 AM
does he not want me there I only post there for him but he's in that weird elz and lisa category of gets mad for no reason so idk let him know I'd gladly post if he fixed my account but if he's having a tanty I will surivive not posting there it's up to him bro

Garfield
02-04-2016, 08:46 AM
I made an account at fjs but my thread is gone and I don't remember what my username is

m0nde
02-04-2016, 09:07 AM
i tried to make an account for you, but tim deleted it and took away my admin privs

Wendy <3
02-04-2016, 11:58 AM
I made an account at fjs but my thread is gone and I don't remember what my username is
Was it last week's fjs or the newest one

Poopalew
02-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Was it last week's fjs or the newest one

The name of the star is Wormwood.

steveyos
02-04-2016, 05:21 PM
fjs.care/forums

Lisa Battery
02-05-2016, 08:51 AM
It could just be that you suck

And does m0nde think he has come back here to make this forum better, kill it or just bum sniff?

I mean I am talking about a COUPLE of losers here who are shit posters, shit people, obsessed lsoers who make fake facebook and twitters about women who want nothing to do with a loser like them. Who do little but try and dox them. Lie about everyone and everything and are just shit to read in any event. Note: I am simply stating this is what they do, this is NOT what I do.

People like cody, marco, m0nde, jazz and steveyos sheepling along and being a spineless waste. I've seen you be a much better person than you have been of late stevey, you should grow a spine again. All you cody level losers do is try and cause boring loser shit everywhere and then try and blame anyone who isn't a loser like you. You kill forums and wouldn't have a clue how to manage people. Not one of you has ever worked with people. Jazz, also for all your boring ass lame ass repetative old and unoriginal one liners about other people's lives and mental states explain why you ahve never had a job in your old sad shit life and leech of a sick relative, by far worse at life than stevey and a worse person (yes that also means mentally). You are not even close to being as accomplished in any way to ANYONE here. Not to mention no-one would ever date you and for good reason.

Poopalew
02-05-2016, 10:27 AM
It could just be that you suck

And does m0nde think he has come back here to make this forum better, kill it or just bum sniff?

I mean I am talking about a COUPLE of losers here who are shit posters, shit people, obsessed lsoers who make fake facebook and twitters about women who want nothing to do with a loser like them. Who do little but try and dox them. Lie about everyone and everything and are just shit to read in any event. Note: I am simply stating this is what they do, this is NOT what I do.

People like cody, marco, m0nde, jazz and steveyos sheepling along and being a spineless waste. I've seen you be a much better person than you have been of late stevey, you should grow a spine again. All you cody level losers do is try and cause boring loser shit everywhere and then try and blame anyone who isn't a loser like you. You kill forums and wouldn't have a clue how to manage people. Not one of you has ever worked with people. Jazz, also for all your boring ass lame ass repetative old and unoriginal one liners about other people's lives and mental states explain why you ahve never had a job in your old sad shit life and leech of a sick relative, by far worse at life than stevey and a worse person (yes that also means mentally). You are not even close to being as accomplished in any way to ANYONE here. Not to mention no-one would ever date you and for good reason.

Others they made sick or caused to act insane.

steveyos
02-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Others they made sick or caused to act insane.

m0nde
02-05-2016, 03:06 PM
what is going on here? why is this woman obsessed w me ranting about me and other posters in everyone of her posts? why the fuck can't she just leave us alone?

Wendy <3
02-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Idk why the retard just won't leave. She keeps posting 10 paragraph rants of shit going through her deluded head and nobody even cares

Wendy <3
02-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Can you add her to poop's ignore list so she doesn't get quoted anymore? Nobody has mentioned her in days and she won't shut the fucking hell up

m0nde
02-05-2016, 05:06 PM
exactly, people haven't even talked about her and it was so pleasant. i'm just going to stop talking about her now. she's such a negative person

Wendy <3
02-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Ban polopew

Lisa Battery
02-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Oh you mean how nobody is posting with you 3 losers and every forum you are posting in dies and everyone leaves is really good and you're just a really nice postive guy? Nah. Idiot. You are a nasty, pathetic, dumbass loser who is an unwanted creep and you lie about EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.

I came back he after like a month of the forum being dead as fuck, you losers were not even here, you were over at the other forum you killed with your pathetic loserdom... then you see I came back here and started posting and then other old and actually good (unlike you) members start turning up and posting too, we are all having a nice time, then you 3 d grade loser brigade nasty ass boring tards turn up and desperately start trying to sniff ass and posting about your desperation about me all day and surprise suprise what has happened only a dozen times before happens again, everyone LEAVES and the forum crawls up its ass and dies then your cody like ass starts posting how lovely it is to have a "quiet" forum with just you losers making shit posts in EVERY thread and driving away the people who turned up.

Take the hint, fuck back off to tim's tanty and stay there because as much as no-one is going to go post there with you you are only fucking up this forum too with your desperate pleas for attention in EVERY thread, your constant trying to dox and troll me, a woman who has ZERO interest in you (just like every other woman you have ever creeped on), take your loser shit and get the fuck out. You are not as cool as me, you are pathetic nasty losers and that is why people turn up to post with me and leave in droves when your loser ass starts desperately posting in every thread you can find trying to pretend you fit in and and have friends because you don't. You are literally just 3 really pathetic losers who are unhealthily obsessed with me and no-one cool, intelligent or ACTUALLY a good person likes you, no matter how much you post ad nauseam to the contrary. You just don't seem to get it. You kill forums and bring nothing. Peope, like me give life to forums and bring it, not leech it like you.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
02-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Oh you mean how nobody is posting with you 3 losers and every forum you are posting in dies and everyone leaves is really good and you're just a really nice postive guy? Nah. Idiot. You are a nasty, pathetic, dumbass loser who is an unwanted creep and you lie about EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.

I came back he after like a month of the forum being dead as fuck, you losers were not even here, you were over at the other forum you killed with your pathetic loserdom... then you see I came back here and started posting and then other old and actually good (unlike you) members start turning up and posting too, we are all having a nice time, then you 3 d grade loser brigade nasty ass boring tards turn up and desperately start trying to sniff ass and posting about your desperation about me all day and surprise suprise what has happened only a dozen times before happens again, everyone LEAVES and the forum crawls up its ass and dies then your cody like ass starts posting how lovely it is to have a "quiet" forum with just you losers making shit posts in EVERY thread and driving away the people who turned up.

Take the hint, fuck back off to tim's tanty and stay there because as much as no-one is going to go post there with you you are only fucking up this forum too with your desperate pleas for attention in EVERY thread, your constant trying to dox and troll me, a woman who has ZERO interest in you (just like every other woman you have ever creeped on), take your loser shit and get the fuck out. You are not as cool as me, you are pathetic nasty losers and that is why people turn up to post with me and leave in droves when your loser ass starts desperately posting in every thread you can find trying to pretend you fit in and and have friends because you don't. You are literally just 3 really pathetic losers who are unhealthily obsessed with me and no-one cool, intelligent or ACTUALLY a good person likes you, no matter how much you post ad nauseam to the contrary. You just don't seem to get it. You kill forums and bring nothing. Peope, like me give life to forums and bring it, not leech it like you.

:barrydown:

Wendy <3
02-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Stop quoting that idiot why are you being so mean now

Lisa Battery
02-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Yeah well me after the beach, my sunglasses are bigger than yours and that means I'm way cooler than you.

http://i.imgur.com/tB3Nnqo.jpg

As if you just aren't inherently losers. You choose to behave like fucking losers without lives, not everyone else.

02-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Yeah well me after the beach, my sunglasses are bigger than yours and that means I'm way cooler than you.

As if you just aren't inherently losers. You choose to behave like fucking losers without lives, not everyone else.

"All I did was meth and I posted on a ytmnd spam forum under the name Lisa Battery"

Wendy <3
02-05-2016, 11:38 PM
She gets uglier with each picture holy fuckin shit what kind of mental disorder makes someone post shit like that and brag about it

02-06-2016, 06:47 AM

just quoting this to show this post really happened (wtf). call the insane asylum.

m0nde
02-06-2016, 06:50 AM
jesus, stop paying attention to her. if you're playing some game ripping on her, just be aware that there are some of us who have put her on ignore because we are tired of that game.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 07:12 AM
jesus, stop paying attention to her. if you're playing some game ripping on her, just be aware that there are some of us who have put her on ignore because we are tired of that game.

Who is "we" m0nde? You and your girlfriend marco?

Fuck off you obsessed bushpig

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Did tim fix your account at timnet yet?

steveyos
02-06-2016, 08:40 PM
no idea

steveyos
02-06-2016, 08:41 PM
it's no biggie though because as soon as windows 10 tapatalk is updated I'll be making a new account through facebook and he'll have to activate that because his forum, like this forum, is sad as fuck and is run by people who are easily trolled

steveyos
02-06-2016, 08:42 PM
and then eventually they'll have Microsoft account login so I'll have another account too that's what I'll be using for everything I hope they hurry the fuck up and Microsoft also first of all needs to fpucking getr id of auto caps and also they need to make their own youtube

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Ruby is so much better than tim

steveyos
02-06-2016, 08:45 PM
ruby's by far the worst admin of all time since he literally does nothing other than let lizards post and keep ytmnsfwers like pirate steve in the fucking herp lol

Wendy <3
02-06-2016, 09:09 PM
Maybe they thought it was you and it would be justified

m0nde
02-07-2016, 12:49 AM
why does this woman keep quoting me? get off my dick, pls

steveyos
02-07-2016, 07:05 AM
idk what you mean jj

Wendy <3
02-07-2016, 08:25 AM
That was the point

steveyos
02-07-2016, 09:33 AM
what's your point?

Wendy <3
02-07-2016, 10:55 AM
:peace:

steveyos
02-07-2016, 02:17 PM
:peace:

m0nde
02-07-2016, 07:10 PM
it's no biggie though because as soon as windows 10 tapatalk is updated I'll be making a new account through facebook and he'll have to activate that because his forum, like this forum, is sad as fuck and is run by people who are easily trolled
lol, just use your old acct. we miss you terribly.

Lisa Battery
02-23-2016, 05:27 PM
what is going on here? why is this woman obsessed w me ranting about me and other posters in everyone of her posts? why the fuck can't she just leave us alone?

This is pretty much your every post