PDA

View Full Version : have you ever read an epson post?

Desolation
02-05-2016, 06:24 PM
i haven't. in fact i didn't even know he/she existed until tonight when i clicked this subforum.

steveyos
02-05-2016, 07:07 PM
there's actually a small handful of invisible lizards there's him dirty harry asux etc I think it's all the same person their posts never have anything to dow ith what's going on

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
02-05-2016, 08:46 PM
:lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick: :lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick:

http://i.imgur.com/ckJJkFB.jpg

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
02-05-2016, 08:47 PM
:batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting:: batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting:

....awwwwwww looookie it's my fan club.

Wendy <3
02-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Lexi is the most tolerable of all the lizard people to me. He has a transgendered son and his wife died 5 years ago and he makes cool drums and tshirts

m0nde
02-05-2016, 10:29 PM
greg/matco is hilarious. he gets shit upon on at the tanty forum every day

Lisa Battery
02-05-2016, 11:04 PM
greg/matco is hilarious. he gets shit upon on at the tanty forum every day

No more than you do

You'r just a loser who brings him around with you so you have someone who you feel confident is actually shitter than you to hang shit on. And you don't even manage to do that, because frankly you look pretty damn close to being as shit and as stupid as he is. Giving him any sort of attention is pathetic. You also used to think he was a woman when he first joined here and got trolled by him thinking you were developing some kind of relationship with a woman on the forum.

Lisa Battery
02-05-2016, 11:05 PM
i haven't. in fact i didn't even know he/she existed until tonight when i clicked this subforum.

I have him on ignore because he likes to try and send a bunch of rubbish pms everyday if you don't.

Lisa Battery
02-05-2016, 11:10 PM
there's actually a small handful of invisible lizards there's him dirty harry asux etc I think it's all the same person their posts never have anything to dow ith what's going on

Nope. Just... no.

First of all you have no idea what's going on, ever.

asux is a funny and nice guy and dirty harry is a harmless and nice guy who just minds his own business and likes to post in forums but gets followed around by m0nde who whinges about his every post because m0nde thinks he's smarter than him (that is extremely debatable).

m0nde
02-05-2016, 11:13 PM
wow, pls leave me alone. this alwrted me on tapatalj because you quoted me. there's no reason to do that again. have a good day.

02-05-2016, 11:14 PM
:wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wait::wai t::wait:

.... what is a photon?

.... you ugly jew bitch.

Lisa Battery
02-05-2016, 11:19 PM
wow, pls leave me alone. this alwrted me on tapatalj because you quoted me. there's no reason to do that again. have a good day.

Fuck off you obsessed fucking loser. Fuck off with your fake twitters, your constant lying bullshit, your constant whinging about everyone who is actually better than you, your constant acting like a cody because of your constant rejection to your constant creeping and fuck off loser. You are shit.I can say one thing for marco, at least he is AWARE he is shit where as you constantly cause shit and then whinge that is someone else.

No m0nde, you need to fuck right off and go stay at tim's tanty with your online girlfriend marco.

Get your nose the fuck out of people's asses ESPECIALLY mine.

How many times do you have to embarass yourself with being wrong and dumb as fuck? Pathetic loser. Maybe if you didn't spend all your time desperately trying to plan skype trolls for attention you might have a life of your own to post about instead if trying to make up bullshit about everyone else as if you have a fucking clue which you do not. You need an actual backbone to be the backbone of something and all you are is a god damn pathetic fucking worm.

Get the fuck out of my sight, you disgust me as a person.

Wendy <3
02-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Gonna petition to get you out of here lexi and get that dumb bitch locked in here where it belongs

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 12:07 AM

Fuck off you obsessed fucking loser. Fuck off with your fake twitters, your constant lying bullshit, your constant whinging about everyone who is actually better than you, your constant acting like a cody because of your constant rejection to your constant creeping and fuck off loser. You are shit.I can say one thing for marco, at least he is AWARE he is shit where as you constantly cause shit and then whinge that is someone else.

No m0nde, you need to fuck right off and go stay at tim's tanty with your online girlfriend marco.

Get your nose the fuck out of people's asses ESPECIALLY mine.

How many times do you have to embarass yourself with being wrong and dumb as fuck? Pathetic loser. Maybe if you didn't spend all your time desperately trying to plan skype trolls for attention you might have a life of your own to post about instead if trying to make up bullshit about everyone else as if you have a fucking clue which you do not. You need an actual backbone to be the backbone of something and all you are is a god damn pathetic fucking worm. You are actually the only person who encourages this loser and this is because you have ZERO concept about people and what makes someone decent and being a creep on par with marco does not.

Get the fuck out of my sight, you disgust me as a person and you are the only loser actually low enough to like and hang out with maro and of such patehtically low wit that you actually think you and him are funny. News flash. You aren't. You are a piece of shit and you are the only person who thinks marco and your pathetic bullshit is cool.

Take your girlfriend marco and fuck off loser.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 12:08 AM
XD

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 12:12 AM
Gonna petition to get you out of here lexi and get that dumb bitch locked in here where it belongs

Yeah right because you, m0nde and marco are such great people and posters.

Fuck off back to tim's tanty, you ahve already been running your pathetic loser campaign for ever and you losers are in fact disgusting patehtic losers, fuck off and stay at tim's tanty all 3 of you which you also killed with your loserdom and leave here for people who are amd always will be better than you.

See what happens if you 3 fucking losers are all herped, let's see how many people want to actually come post with you and we can change the name of the herp to timmy's tanty two. I mean enough people have voted repeatedly for you to be herped with ypur fucktard lsoer friend marco here so let's do that instead and leave at keast one section where people can post away from obsessed desperate piece of shit losers like you. Let's do that and see what happens. Because I know what will happen and it would be good for the forum. Doing anything you suggest will just kill it. You can play with all your friends in the herp ie. marco and m0nde.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 12:46 AM
You know some of us are actually people and not just self proclaimed loser trolls. I know how much you fucking losers get excited by life events in other people's lives... why don't you try having an actual life yourself sometime.

Desolation
02-06-2016, 03:21 AM
there's actually a small handful of invisible lizards there's him dirty harry
who?

Desolation
02-06-2016, 03:22 AM
there's actually a small handful of invisible lizards there's asux

who?

Desolation
02-06-2016, 03:22 AM
still havent read an "epson" (poster on this subforum) post yet

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 03:24 AM
who?

You'll never know because they are invisible lizards, part of my secret invisible lizard ring

02-06-2016, 06:57 AM
:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:: eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

.... liza darling why don't you like me,darkie and jazz?

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 07:21 AM
This message is hidden because EPSON is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

This is why I never actually get any of the 200 pm's a day m0nde's girlfriend here sends

Wendy <3
02-06-2016, 10:11 AM
10 Hours Ago
Lisa Battery
Punch you in the bushpigbushpigbushpigbush pigbushpig
This message is hidden because Lisa Battery is on your ignore list.
View Post
View Post
9 Hours Ago
Lisa Battery
View Post
View Post
9 Hours Ago
Lisa Battery
View Post
View Post
9 Hours Ago
Lisa Battery
View Post

steveyos
02-06-2016, 05:26 PM
the dirty harry lizard is p much Epson (hate auto caps fuck you microosft) except he posts in big red italic letters and says Go A Head Make My Day !!

steveyos
02-06-2016, 05:27 PM
this is how lizards work

lisa is top of the food chain for being visible because she's lisa

then you've got the middle where the cody's and the cag's go

then down here is the marco's and the dirty harry's and asux's who are just people that are literally insane and their posts make no sense

Wendy <3
02-06-2016, 06:18 PM
Fuck those lizard retards

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Uh yeeeeeeeeeah.... it's "lizards" who are retarded.

maks
02-06-2016, 08:25 PM

02-06-2016, 08:26 PM
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::h yper::hyper::hyper:

...can we hear about photons and meth and gordon?

Dirty Harry
02-06-2016, 09:51 PM
this is how lizards work

then down here is the marco's and the dirty harry's and asux's who are just people that are literally insane and their posts make no sense

What do you mean my posts make no sense ?

Wendy <3
02-06-2016, 09:56 PM
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::h yper::hyper::hyper:

...can we hear about photons and meth and gordon?

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=1996

Desolation
02-06-2016, 11:38 PM
this is how lizards work

Yeah the bottom level lizard tier is like the Mariana Trench --- ugly ass fish posters u've never seen or read before

Dirty Harry
02-07-2016, 12:16 AM
Yeah the bottom level lizard tier is like the Mariana Trench --- ugly ass fish posters u've never seen or read before

I take back my http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/Eastwood100/HK.gif on your thread called My announcement

Lisa Battery
02-23-2016, 05:23 PM