PDA

View Full Version : verify me fuck you

Buttholio
02-06-2016, 01:59 AM
m0nde says post or something - boobz

m0nde
02-06-2016, 02:00 AM
Nobody's going to do it until you use your real name (old ytmnsfw name). Buttholio sounds like a lizard name, wtf.

Buttholio
02-06-2016, 02:01 AM
fine fuck you rename me idgaf

Buttholio
02-06-2016, 02:01 AM
I dont even know what 'lizard' means i mean what happened to this shithole

m0nde
02-06-2016, 02:05 AM
yeah ruby will rename you if he ever gets to it. look at that crazy woman who just bumped a million threads. that's a lizard. there's a forum calld the "herpetarium" where they're supposed to be housed but some escape sometimes.

Buttholio
02-06-2016, 02:13 AM
I distinctly remember:

- elezzzark (was he even a deaf mexican after all?)
- Tim Abreu (RIP)
- m0nde
- Aber
- cberry
- that wheelchair bound grumpy guy that destroyed tim
- pastor travis
- adair
- marnie
- that guy who raped marnie
- that guy who was obsessed with guns
- that guy with the Aphex Twin avatar who logged on once per year
- dandada
- that other aussie who had a korean gf who was a little unstable
- steve yelle from FJS Funny Jokes Squad
- ruby

everyone else is just a blur of fuckwits

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:14 AM
They are all at tim's tanty forum that m0nde ruined

Hey while you are bringing really shitty d grade posters back to whinge about me why not go cody your cody at your failed fucktard loser forum sid

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:16 AM
Go herp yourself codys

Something wrong with your forum m0nde?

Buttholio
02-06-2016, 02:16 AM
They are all at tim's tanty forum that m0nde ruined

Hey while you are bringing really shitty d grade posters back to whinge about me why not go cody your cody at your failed fucktard loser forum sid

So i've never heard of you, probably because you're a complete nobody, and I've never heard of 'cody' who also sounds like another angry teenager. Get a grip.

Buttholio
02-06-2016, 02:17 AM
o wait i also remember reno because he traveled to some state to fuck some girl and he ended up sucking a dick. funny times.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:23 AM
Yeah I'm just an angry teenager you've never heard of before and m0nde isn't postimg about me

Hey man seeing as I'm an angry teenager want to come post with me on the internet in '06 if you are a middle aged man? I heard it makes you a super cool poster and shit.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:26 AM
Just chillin with sid, a 50 year old creep stalker who saved naked pics of all the 15 year old girls

He's always been a super cool guy to post with, you here for the same?

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:28 AM
Don't worry, as soon as m0nde has finsihed planning his next epic skype troll with cody he'll get you out of here and then he can tell you all about lizards, the herp and this Lisa chick he is brain damaged bushpig obsessed with.

Sit tight. We'll all be back in just a minute.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:31 AM
It'll be just like old times in '06, a couple of old men pedos posting with a bunch of 13 year olds some of who are still here pinning away for the days when all the mid 20 year olds were still just teenagers amd they posted on the internet with them. You remember how hot reno was when he was 13? OMG.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:32 AM
LOL I can't even..... just fuck off m0nde you loser and get a life.

Buttholio
02-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Wow seriously calm down, take your adhd meds or whatever you do.

m0nde
02-06-2016, 02:35 AM
see, this is what i'm talking about this woman is clinically insane. idk wtf she said but i see 5 "This message is hidden" messages in a row, wtf. pls stop.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:38 AM
Wow seriously calm down, take your adhd meds or whatever you do.

Sorry, you're just caught up in the crossfire. Sid started it.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:39 AM
see, this is what i'm talking about this woman is clinically insane. idk wtf she said but i see 5 "This message is hidden" messages in a row, wtf. pls stop.

You are an obsessed creep ass loser. LEAVE. Go back to your own forum you old man creep ass loser.

All you had to say to the guy was the same as you say EVERYWHERE, more retard dribble about ypur obsession with Lisa, FUCK OFF you pile of unwanted shit.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:40 AM
I would bash you IRL and not get charged.

m0nde
02-06-2016, 02:42 AM
I distinctly remember:

- Tim Abreu (RIP)
- m0nde
- Aber
- cberry
- marnie
- jon? that guy who was obsessed with guns
- dandada
- teknorat? that other aussie who had a korean gf who was a little unstable
- ruby

everyone else is just a blur of fuckwitsthese are the people on your list who are still around.

m0nde
02-06-2016, 02:43 AM
boobz, marks is asking why you left in the first place. i told him you got a better job and now may have gotten married. no time for fuckery and drama.

maks
02-06-2016, 02:46 AM
oh hi boobz remember me it's marks98 the only guy who was ever nice to you

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:46 AM
Fuck off m0nde and stop trying to be involved in everything you fucking cody ass creep.

People are quite capable of talking to each other without your bullshit in between.

m0nde
02-06-2016, 02:47 AM
none of us were nice to boobz and he wasn't nice to anyone either, really. that's the beauty of it.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 02:51 AM
He was terrible to me but he's still better than brown cody.

maks
02-06-2016, 03:10 AM
none of us were nice to boobz and he wasn't nice to anyone either, really. that's the beauty of it.

boobz was my friend and I took a shitload of heat for that (especially from iwc who alsways believed she should be able to tell me who to hate) so I'm a little pissed he didn't remember me in that "who I remember" rant up there

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 03:26 AM
boobz was my friend and I took a shitload of heat for that (especially from iwc who alsways believed she should be able to tell me who to hate) so I'm a little pissed he didn't remember me in that "who I remember" rant up there

Don't worry, I'm sure sideburnsiburke remembers you and keeps a little pic of you under his pillow and close to his heart at all times, I know I do.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 03:28 AM
boobz was my friend

also.... LOL

m0nde
02-06-2016, 03:36 AM
boobz was my friend and I took a shitload of heat for that (especially from iwc who alsways believed she should be able to tell me who to hate) so I'm a little pissed he didn't remember me in that "who I remember" rant up therei liked boobz too, but just like a lot of people i like and just like most of us here we're mean to each other. but there are some people (they don't need to me mentioned by name) who really need to gtfo who people actually hate.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 04:28 AM
Yeah you fuck off m0nde you dumb lying sack of pathetic cody ass shit.

I actually hate you. Fuck off to tim's tanty with your friend marco and stay there. Your butt sniffing is now and has always been unwanted. You are not a part of some epic skype troll, everyone here is not conspiring with you in your fucking retardedly obsessed loser obsession with me. You need to fuck off back to tim's tanty and stay there with all your "friends" (ie. all of marco) and just deal with the fact that all your try hard cody like planned skype trolls have just backfired in your face, why? Because YOU are the loser, no-one else who is worth anything slends their time desperately trying to plan skype trolls on a woman they are obsessed with but who actually hates them like a cody.

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 10:21 AM
I distinctly remember:

- Tim Abreu (RIP)
- m0nde
- Aber
- cberry

- pastor travis
- adair
- marnie
- that guy who raped marnie
- that guy who was obsessed with guns
- that guy with the Aphex Twin avatar who logged on once per year
- dandada
- that other aussie who had a korean gf who was a little unstable
- ruby

everyone else is just a blur of fuckwits

Your "friend" didn't forget you maks man wheelchair man... it's just this is how he remembers you lol

maks
02-06-2016, 12:46 PM
i liked boobz too, but just like a lot of people i like and just like most of us here we're mean to each other. but there are some people (they don't need to me mentioned by name) who really need to gtfo who people actually hate.

I'm pretty sure I know who you mean

Wendy <3
02-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Sorry i will leave forever again but not until i stay here forever and spam the forum constantly throwing tantrums because of my severe psychological problems stemming from my daddy dicking me down when i was young then having me placed in an insane asylum because I self mutilated on a daily basis because he stopped pounding my hole after i got too old. So fucking sorry everyone

steveyos
02-06-2016, 05:23 PM
welcome back this forum sucks I only post here because ruby buys me steam games, the real ytmnsfw is at www.notytmnsfw.com also jsyk lisa is from Australia sorry m8

m0nde
02-07-2016, 01:59 PM
asked ruby twice to unherp boobz's acct. he didn't respond. he never unherped pirate steve's acct either. no clue why.

maks
02-07-2016, 02:01 PM
ruby hasn't rsponded to me on steam in months, I think he's sick of the whole forum thing

Wendy <3
02-07-2016, 03:24 PM
He's an official lizard lover