PDA

View Full Version : I could really use a few bucks I'll get a new chair next month I need hotel money

steveyos
02-06-2016, 05:30 PM
or give me money to fix the van up I will do that if I get enough my paypal is steveyelle@live.com I usually get a hotel around 50 bucks if I could just get that or 100 I should be fine this month I think I only need 50 really I think I can get the other two wendnesday's left

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
02-06-2016, 05:39 PM
hey im having trouble paypalling you the money do you have google wallet?

m0nde
02-06-2016, 06:03 PM
or give me money to fix the van up I will do that if I get enough my paypal is steveyelle@live.com I usually get a hotel around 50 bucks if I could just get that or 100 I should be fine this month I think I only need 50 really I think I can get the other two wendnesday's leftyeah gie me money to live in a hotel because i can't be bothered to look into supportive housing and i'm tired of living with my sister who is sick of me too. i guess i've made myself unwelcome with every one of my family members, so it's your turn now

steveyos
02-06-2016, 06:17 PM
lol @ monde thinking you can just walk into an apartment lmfao so far away from reality living in a dream world like he thinks it's second life or something idk wow no point in arguing though he's as smart as lisa

and yeah my gogle is fjs.stevey@gmail.com thank you in advance I really appreciate it and I will pay you back if you ever want it

Wendy <3
02-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Sorry i had to buy a laptop and new tires and now i need to replace a 15 year old pioneer cd player the keeps doing bad stuff so no

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 08:21 PM
lol @ monde thinking you can just walk into an apartment lmfao so far away from reality living in a dream world like he thinks it's second life or something idk wow no point in arguing though he's as smart as lisa

and yeah my gogle is fjs.stevey@gmail.com thank you in advance I really appreciate it and I will pay you back if you ever want it
Get real

My morning turd is smarter than m0nde.

steveyos
02-06-2016, 08:37 PM
monde is very stupid there's no denying that

TheElJoe
02-06-2016, 09:02 PM
What is one night at a hotel going to do...

Wendy <3
02-06-2016, 09:12 PM
Just sell your van and buy a $500 tool shed to live in out in the woods

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
02-06-2016, 09:18 PM
yo stevey if i finish this 6 pack of heneiken ill send u money maybe

m0nde
02-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Sorry i had to buy a laptop and new tires and now i need to replace a 15 year old pioneer cd player the keeps doing bad stuff so nosorry i had to buy THREE laptops you mean and a gaming terga shield and focus on moviing my desktop gaming machine to my sister's house instead of looking for shelter like a normal human being

m0nde
02-06-2016, 09:33 PM
sorry i bought a huge van which guzzles gas like a mother fucker and i eat only fast food all month even though i get about 700 to live on each month
yeah, you're a poster boy for a person who welfare has helped. sorry i've never bothered to get my ged or some training of any kind so i'm employable some day.
sorry i spend all day fucking around playing games instead of doing what people have told me for 10 years on a shit tier gay nigger dick forum, but hey those are all stupid people who have jobs and lives and don't naively think you can rent an apt for 200/mo. who are they but losers, my life is better than theirs, except when i'm asking them for money and then tellling them to fuck off in the next breath

Wendy <3
02-06-2016, 09:59 PM
You should sell your van too but keep your other stuff well maybe not your sister

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 10:10 PM
sorry i bought a huge van which guzzles gas like a mother fucker and i eat only fast food all month even though i get about 700 to live on each month
yeah, you're a poster boy for a person who welfare has helped. sorry i've never bothered to get my ged or some training of any kind so i'm employable some day.
sorry i spend all day fucking around playing games instead of doing what people have told me for 10 years on a shit tier gay nigger dick forum, but hey those are all stupid people who have jobs and lives and don't naively think you can rent an apt for 200/mo. who are they but losers, my life is better than theirs, except when i'm asking them for money and then tellling them to fuck off in the next breath

.... you very very clearly do not have a life

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 10:11 PM
I'll have some free money too if it's going

Will totally spend it on weed

Desolation
02-06-2016, 11:30 PM
honestly want to give stevey my next paycheck straight up to watch monde tilt

Desolation
02-06-2016, 11:31 PM
like let him live his life how he wants. He has a different life path even if it looks wrong to you who knows maybe it works for him. I firmly believe he's a better person than any user that's joined this board in the past 3 years.

Desolation
02-06-2016, 11:32 PM
suh dude

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 11:50 PM

lol

Wendy <3
02-07-2016, 12:03 AM
Don't give him any money i don't want him to be able to buy good electronics because its funny watching him complain about the horrible shit he wastes his money on

Lisa Battery
02-07-2016, 12:09 AM
like let him live his life how he wants. He has a different life path even if it looks wrong to you who knows maybe it works for him. I firmly believe he's a better person than any user that's joined this board in the past 3 years.

Oh he's a hell of a lot better person than a couple of people here ie. m0nde, jazz, marco and I've said that many times while m0nde drones on and on

I mean stevey is no mother teresa and he has moments where he'd deserve nothing less than to have me staple his ball sack to his chair but shit yeah he's a much better person than a couple of basement dwellers who have no concept of different walks of life let alone how uninspiring and shit their own is.

not to mention someone like m0nde just kind of leeches other people's posts, I wonder if implementing a system where for example m0nde has to pay $1 for every post of steveys he reads and leeches from is viable because stevey's posts for example are much more beneficial to society than anything m0nde and his girlfriend marco have ever posted. So who's the real leech of society? Some fat slob like m0nde who steals charity food intended for the homeless and who works for profit on the computer of a charity organisation yet even though being paid to actually do work on their computer wastes their time, money and resources on trying to troll a homeless guy on a forum on their dime instead of actually doing the work they are supposedly paying him for? Hey I don't see stevey stealing from charity like that.

Can you herp m0nde for that? Thanks.

m0nde
02-07-2016, 12:46 AM
I already gave him 50 dollars, remember that? I also tried to help him talk to his worker to get housing.

Lisa Battery
02-07-2016, 12:51 AM
I think dp worked out how much money stevey has to live off in a year with disability once... it was half of what even I get which is fuck all as it is but at least I have a basic set up and roof over my head, it's more expensive being homeless too, I know because I have been in my life before.

He lives in a van and there was just a huge dump of snow where he is. If you give stevey money believe me he is still not living a lavish lifstyle on your $50 so if you think you can give someone $50 and that entitles you to be a dick or troll them for the next year then no, you are just a dick. If you give him $50 so that he can get a warm hotel room, bed and shower for the night and do not expect any kind of life debt of owing tou his soul for it in return and simply are interested in helping a poor bastard (who you may consider your friend) out then you may talk. Also do not expect if you do that it therefore means stevey is never allowed to own an electronic device for the rest of his life... people on disability are allowed to own a tablet or computer or phone or hell all three if they want you know.... ESPECIALLY if you are m0nde and actually stealing time and resources from a charity that is not actually paying you to sit around trying to troll people on forums on their time and dime and computer. M0nde is a fat nasty leeching slob and I hate him as a person.

Lisa Battery
02-07-2016, 12:54 AM
A lot of people have given stevey $50 here and there but I only see one who seemingly only did it to get kudos from everyone and thinking it entitles him to be a fucking dickhead

Fuck off m0nde

m0nde
02-07-2016, 01:48 AM
i'd gladly give him money again, but he's proven he's not going to help himself with it. cag gave him 15 dollars too. i kept asking dessho if he was going to give stevey something and he i laughed when he said, stevey knows where to contact me if he needs some cash.

m0nde
02-07-2016, 01:54 AM
again i have no clue what this woman's said, but i'm sure it's some twisted narrative ending in calling everyone who's ever disagreed with her a bushpig.
i'll have to keep at it, trying to bring people back here. pirate steve, boobz, aber, whoever else. i suggest you all do the same.

Lisa Battery
02-07-2016, 01:58 AM
Yeah good on ya stevey that $50 should have set you up for life! Instead you squandered it on getting yourself a warm bed and shower for the night. You don't deserve warm beds and showers now forever.

Fuck off m0nde.

Lisa Battery
02-07-2016, 02:00 AM
Let's not forget the $15 cag gave you 2 years ago... and what exactly did you go squander that on huh?

m0nde you're a moronic pile of shit, fuck off.

steveyos
02-07-2016, 07:00 AM
it's so entertaining seeing people talk about me who have no idea who I am the only annoying thing is ya'll be like "if he's actually gonna get his lif egoing let's help him but he doesn't wanna do that" when in reality I so badly I want to do not just work, but all the work, every the work, building cities in Africa, I think about people being tortured to death every day and it makes me sweat and shake that I can't help them right now, my health is still getting worse even tough I eat 99% healthy and exercise 24/7 my health is still getting worse very fast, I used monde's 50 bucks for exactly what I said I was gonna use it for, like seriously you people are insane lol how about you actually give me a football before you judge how I throw a football do you understand what I mean retards??????

steveyos
02-07-2016, 07:01 AM
I wasted that 15 bucks on pizza instead of buying my own factory I shoulda bought my own factory with that 15 bucks monde has a point when you get a penny you should spend it like it's a million dollars because real life

steveyos
02-07-2016, 07:03 AM
btw I spent it on exactly what it was given to me for, pizza, just sayin, not like I used it for something else again proving how dumb ya'll niggaz iz

steveyos
02-07-2016, 07:03 AM
I would be using power tools and heavy machinery and doing extremely extreme work right now if I had the money but I don't have the money SO THAT MUST MEAN I DON'T WANNA DO IT? seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people lmfao like wow

steveyos
02-07-2016, 07:04 AM
I was so happy when the tree branches fell and blocked the street last week because I had some work to do I moved about 500lbs of tree from the road it felt great fantastic physical exercise and I did it for free and told no one I want you all to die irl right now do it

steveyos
02-07-2016, 07:31 AM
also my van every day I can't afford to fix it becomes more expensive to fix, and if you think a 99 dollar computer has any affect on that you seriously should just kill your self no joke no gimmick

steveyos
02-07-2016, 07:33 AM
the van's about to die because I can't afford to fix it but it's not anything related to the actual driving of the van it's in perfect shape there but the wiring and body leaking those two simple things are frying everything my headlights are fucked both cigarette lighter ports are fucked my gauges are wonkier than ash's eyes, can't get this shit fixed for free for being on disability but I sure as fuck can have a lot less money than the average person while still having to pay full price for this shit again the lack of reality you all have is just mind boggling

steveyos
02-07-2016, 07:34 AM
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's a vehicle for doing work which I wanna do, I coulda spent my money on a vehicle that could serve no purposes boy I hate you all a lot

Wendy <3
02-07-2016, 08:19 AM
again i have no clue what this woman's said, but i'm sure it's some twisted narrative ending in calling everyone who's ever disagreed with her a bushpig.
i'll have to keep at it, trying to bring people back here. pirate steve, boobz, aber, whoever else. i suggest you all do the same.

Thanks for actually looking out for the forum instead of allowing it to get worse

Lisa Battery
02-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Stevey, I really wish you get a clue when I am being VERY OBVIOUSLY sarcastic.

I was hanging shit on m0nde, not you.

But honestly anyone who listens to or believes m0nde about ANYTHING about ANYONE is as god damn dumb as dog shit and if you have then you are too and that's your own damn fault.

He has not helped you with any of the stuff he is saying he has, all he has done is copy what other people including me have suggested you do and gone on and on about it. He gave you $50 once and thinks that should have set you up for life and that he actually bought you or some shit. Plenty of people have shouted you stuff but they did so not expecting some retard bullshit like m0nde is. Cag shouted you a pizza once, big deal, she never chased you all around a forum afterwards carrying on and on about how that proved you aren't worth shouting a pizza for because you are on disability, she simply shouted you a pizza because she enjoyed your company and felt like shouting you a pizza, yes even cag is an actually better person than m0nde. Others have too but they also did not act like dicks about it, they did so simply because they wanted to and not because they expected something from you in return like m0nde seems to think you owe him worship or some shit now and is pissed off when you didn't lick his boots for him for his $50 and he is literally running around now telling everyone not to give you any money because he is an utter pile of SHIT. I honestly cannot stand people like that. You don't owe him SHIT. He has been trying to use it to bully you and big up himself and it is not worth $50, the way he has been carrying on if he feels entitled to well you couldn't even find a prostitute to put up with all that shit for $50 so if he wants to keep crapping on I reckon he should give you at least $300 for what he expects for it. As far as I'm concerned he already owes me over $2,000 for all his ass sniffing.

I do not begrudge you getting $50 from anyone nor do I like a piece of shit think that if someone gave you $50 that you mismanaged that by getting a warm bed, a shower or a meal out if it. I personally am not in a position to give you $50 but IF I ever did I would just give it and if you got a hotel room for the night with it or bought a pizza or some other food product I am not a pile of shit retard so I would not have an issue with that.

Lisa Battery
02-07-2016, 08:43 AM
So will someone with $50 just give it to him so he can live and then I'm going to stick you all up for your weed, I'm confiscating all the weed because I need it.

Don't make me unban myself again and write walls of texts.

Put m0nde, jazz and BGD in the herp and then make them pay $50 to get out because WOW DO THEY SUCK

Lisa Battery
02-07-2016, 08:47 AM
I'm also going to remind you how cag earned that $15 she bought you pizza with 2 years ago and tell you all to go suck a dick for a cup of sugar.

Wendy <3
02-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Someone threw another tantrum and disabled their account again

steveyos
02-07-2016, 09:31 AM
btw I'd be fine with having lisa with me and broadcasting the whole thing live

TheElJoe
02-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Lol Stevey is broke and in turn can't work cause of it but is on disability yet moved hundreds of lbs of trees from the road. No wonder you didn't tell anybody :magpi:

Stevey you need to get a check for being crazy I heard that one is pretty good

Wendy <3
02-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Thats how that aussie lady gets money because she's fucking insane

m0nde
02-07-2016, 01:52 PM
I would be using power tools and heavy machinery and doing extremely extreme work right now if I had the money but I don't have the money SO THAT MUST MEAN I DON'T WANNA DO IT? seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people lmfao like wow
go get a job doing thst and use your "work" van and "work" gaming computer to help

steveyos
02-07-2016, 02:20 PM
again the lack of understanding of life and reality from you people

TheElJoe
02-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Stevey what is your disability and why were you moving hundreds of pounds of trees

Wendy <3
02-07-2016, 03:26 PM
You could just sell the overpriced pc that you don't need because you claim you're homeless, but that would make way too much sense

steveyos
02-07-2016, 04:11 PM
that'd make perfect sense it'd keep me afloat for a solid five days at most if I ever managed to sell it and stuff yeah man again no grasp of reality it's like you guys think a penny can still get you dinner and a prostitute fuck

el joe, I have gout

Camoron
02-07-2016, 04:12 PM
do you really have gout i thogutht hat was a joke

Camoron
02-07-2016, 04:12 PM
how do you still have gout you lost like 300 pounds

TheElJoe
02-07-2016, 04:46 PM
do you really have gout i thogutht hat was a joke

I always thought the same thing. So Stevey why would I give you $50 if that isn't going to do shit foe you? Ugh no grasp of reality the gout must be going to your brain

steveyos
02-07-2016, 06:00 PM
I never had gout and 50 would be for a hotel this wednesday

TheElJoe
02-07-2016, 06:50 PM
What is one day going to do? You'll still be back in that shitty van the next day there's no point. You don't need to shower nobody is going to visit you in your van.

m0nde
02-07-2016, 06:58 PM
stevey, why do you need a hotel?

Wendy <3
02-07-2016, 07:24 PM
that'd make perfect sense it'd keep me afloat for a solid five days at most if I ever managed to sell it and stuff yeah man again no grasp of reality it's like you guys think a penny can still get you dinner and a prostitute fuck

el joe, I have gout

So you wasted $3000 for a pc worth $250 now