PDA

View Full Version : it's really funny to see plug drugs go from crawling up lisas ass and trying really hard to make her have some sort of relations

timmy
02-17-2016, 06:37 PM
with him by constantly trying as many things as possible doing backflips and shit, to accepting it is not going to happen and lashing out at her as a way to vent and provide self therapeutic support to heal his wounds of being rejected by the easiest grill in the universe:doom:

plug drugs, you a buster

timmy
02-17-2016, 06:38 PM
CRAWWWWWWWLING INNNNNNNN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN -plugdrugs

Lisa Battery
02-17-2016, 06:51 PM
Tim you know first hand I am NOT the easiest.

I can't stand him, he's on ignore because he is also constantly pming me revolting shit in amongst declarations of love and saying he wants my babies but he is just REPULSIVE, it's his dumb fuck psycho harassment and personality that is repulsive, he's physically a slob.

I'm as of today actually going to ask admins to herp him because I have told him to fuck off too many times! Anyone who thinks it's ok he does this and that he is just a poor misunderstood guy can go walk off a cliff too because get fucked losers, I do NOT need to put up with every god damn retarded creep ass loser obsessing over me just because I'm the only thing with a vagina who posts here.

Admin, stop this pile of shit plug drugs and his bullshit. Herp him until he agrees to stop sexually harassing me, it is just gross and repulsive and very very unwanted. Just do it please because you know me and you know you will never hear the end of this for as long he doesn't stop and you know he is not going to stop.

maks
02-17-2016, 06:58 PM
could you please take plug drugs back to your forum

Lisa Battery
02-17-2016, 06:58 PM
And I can usually respect sticking up for the underdog, hell I do it myself most the time... but NOT if the person is actually the piece of shit aggressor, there is no excuse and anyone who defends his behavior is a piece of shit too, you don't have a right to do this and I've never done anything to that repulsive pile of shit, do you know what made him crazy about me? Me actually being nice to the guy so fuck off, get rid of him seeing as he won't stop.

No woman EVER is ever going to want anything to do with you plug drugs and there are very good reasons why!

Plug Drugs
02-17-2016, 07:08 PM
no thats not how happened

Plug Drugs
02-17-2016, 07:09 PM
n

Plug Drugs
02-17-2016, 07:10 PM
lisa, shutup and add me to ignore i dont care about your bullshit

Lisa Battery
02-17-2016, 07:17 PM
I'm serious, put this idiotic pile of nasty ass garbage in the herp, he is dragging down the whole level of the forum anyway, this is the good section, piles of shit like plug drugs should not be allowed here

Plug Drugs
02-17-2016, 07:22 PM
stop harassing me

nasty ass
references to body parts, sexual harassment

Plug Drugs
02-17-2016, 07:23 PM
ban

TheElJoe
02-18-2016, 08:59 PM
I'll crawl up Lisa's ass with my dick and protection of course and after squeezing a lemon into it and spraying Lysol on there

m0nde
02-19-2016, 02:13 AM
don't get meth on your divk

Dirty Harry
02-19-2016, 10:06 PM
:0replies: