A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
02-20-2016, 09:18 PM
monde im here

02-20-2016, 09:24 PM
hbj

Lisa Battery
02-20-2016, 09:29 PM
I've told you. There will be no tinychats with you due to your behaviour last time.

I'm the boss of when a tinychat will happen or not because I'm the only female posting.

If you weren't such a pathetic dickhead loser last time I might have helped you with your tinychat.

You guys are either going to learn or suck a turd.

Have fun with your turd sucking.

02-20-2016, 09:42 PM
pls be nice lsia1

Lisa Battery
02-20-2016, 11:12 PM
I'm not EVER tinychatting with you you fucking loser because last time you are brain damingly obsessed as anyone who was there could testify and like I said tinychat will not be happening again with you because of you.

Listen ruby, don't ever bother stickying this utter loser's threads. You realise his pathetic bullshit is wanton right? You lost decent posters like dp because in case you haven't realised this guy is a complete and utter idiotic DICKHEAD.

It's not happening so forget it loser and you may as well unsticky this ruby because anything stickied by this fucking loser is a huge fucking put off to anyone who isn't an utterly retarded fucking loser.

If I ever make a tinychat happen it will be without a loser like you. The tinychat crew all saw your pathetic Lisa obsessed bullshit last time and know damn well why no-one would want to tinychat with you.

Capish?

Ruby don't be an embarassment, remove this sticky.

Lisa Battery
02-20-2016, 11:15 PM
Not to mention this was always the forum's tinychat http://tinychat.com/rubynet and not this fucking loser's bullshit

02-20-2016, 11:20 PM
I'm not EVER tinychatting with you you fucking loser because last time you are brain damingly obsessed as anyone who was there could testify and like I said tinychat will not be happening again with you because of you.

Listen ruby, don't ever bother stickying this utter loser's threads. You realise his pathetic bullshit is wanton right? You lost decent posters like dp because in case you haven't realised this guy is a complete and utter idiotic DICKHEAD.

It's not happening so forget it loser and you may as well unsticky this ruby because anything stickied by this fucking loser is a huge fucking put off to anyone who isn't an utterly retarded fucking loser.

If I ever make a tinychat happen it will be without a loser like you. The tinychat crew all saw your pathetic Lisa obsessed bullshit last time and know damn well why no-one would want to tinychat with you.

Capish?

Ruby don't be an embarassment, remove this sticky.

psl not b retard

Lisa Battery
02-20-2016, 11:23 PM
no anyone who was actually there last time can testify what a pathetic loser you are and how you ruined the chat with your bullshit Lisa obsessed non stop drivel and attempts to dox people's families. Get a life and get lost, nobody is going to tinychat with you. I'm bumping dp's thread to remind everyone about decent posters who have left solely because YOU are such a pathetic wanton loser.

That is not even this forum's tinychat. That is just a tinychat where a fat retarded loser sits in and talks non stop about his obsession with me and tries to dox people's families.

02-20-2016, 11:28 PM
no anyone who was actually there last time can testify what a pathetic loser you are and how you ruined the chat with your bullshit Lisa obsessed non stop drivel and attempts to dox people's families. Get a life and get lost, nobody is going to tinychat with you. I'm bumping dp's thread to remind everyone about decent posters who have left solely because YOU are such a pathetic wanton loser.

That is not even this forum's tinychat. That is just a tinychat where a fat retarded loser sits in and talks non stop about his obsession with me and tries to dox people's families.

i doxxed ur famil ah what a retard

maks
02-20-2016, 11:38 PM
still nobody there

02-20-2016, 11:39 PM
hey im back

02-20-2016, 11:42 PM
hi

m0nde
02-20-2016, 11:43 PM
holy shit, calm down. no one is asking you to chat with them, lisa. it's okay. please stop

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 12:09 AM
holy shit, calm down. no one is asking you to chat with them, lisa. it's okay. please stop
Fuck off loser

You were not at the last one and yes people are, it is YOU no-one is asking to tinychat with.

Get the fuck out, is this guy obsessed with YOU? Nope. So fuck off creep.

Creeps of a feather. Listen, no-one is going to tinychat with that loser.

Ruby if you want tinychats to happen you need to actually get rid of this loser, not sticky his god damn threads.

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 12:21 AM
Like I said, after last time there will be no tinychats with this loser and stickying his thread will not make it happen either. You want tinychats? I can make them happen but like I already said after last time there will be none with that loser. He has had every chance and oportunity not to be a wanton loser but continue to choses to be one. Ruby, this fucking loser is taking you for a ride. Stop it.

You want tinychats? Unsticky this loser's thread then talk to me and I will get one happening... with actually good people and not some wanton loser who is brain damaged obsessed with me and just a wanton god damn loser in any event. Like seriously do you need instructions on why this guy is such a loser? Just actually read his posts for one thing, the next thing is if you need further clues (as if it isn't plainly obvious) is actually talk to him for 5 mins. Try that instead of being taken for a ride. Anyone can suck up to you to ruin your forum ruby, try having a look for yourself and understand that reslect does not involve sucking up someone's ass simply to get your way which actually in turn does NO favours for your forum at all, believe me ruby, this guy just through being a sheer and utter loser has done more damage to your forum than good. Sucking up to you in order to get dickhead shit stickied does not make someone a good person. How many good posters do want to lose by stickying this loser's threads? Because this is not the first time. Hey, why not make cody admin again if we are just taking rides from utter wanton losers who spend some time sucking up your ass to drive out decent posters from your forum and drag the whole forum down. The guy is a dickhead and this forum looks stupid with any thread of his stickied.

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 12:34 AM
Another reminder that BGD's tinychat room is NOT this forum's tinychat room, it's just a pathetic loser's tinychat room.

Lisa Battery
02-22-2016, 03:06 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/3528badd0521780bc5af3dd98901d53c/tumblr_n6vt1hDjpD1toh5f1o1_500.gif

m0nde
02-22-2016, 08:41 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/42f455fade7cf50ae436ec88f10d9129.png

??

Lisa Battery
02-22-2016, 08:59 AM
Wow, get a life m0nde you fucking loser.

Fuck off back to your lizard forum with marco and stay there.

m0nde
02-22-2016, 09:05 AM
I was drinking some coffee this morning and came across this article

Methamphetamine use the biggest drug problem facing Australian police – report

Crime commission report shows 1.3 million Australian have tried methamphetamine in the form of ice or speed
In China, the average street price per gram of methamphetamine in its crystalline form is $US80. In Australia it is $US500. The massive profit margin has made Australia an attractive destination for criminal gangs.

Methamphetamine addiction and supply is the most damaging drug problem confronting police, the first snapshot of its use in Australia has found.

The report by the Australian Crime Commission (ACC) shows that as many as 1.3 million Australians have tried methamphetamine in its crystalline form, known as ice, or its powdered form, known as speed.

Nearly 400,000 Australians had used the drug in the past 12 months, the report found.

The ACC’s chief executive, Chris Dawson, said on Wednesday the level of use – among the highest in the world – was a matter of national concern.

“We’re particularly concerned that there’s this demand, and while we’re addressing supply, the nation does need to take this as a national problem,” Dawson said.
The stories you need to read, in one handy email

The purity of the drug in its crystalline form, the high demand and the relative success of law enforcement in intercepting imports meant the price of the drug was higher in Australia than nearly anywhere else in the world.

The average street price per gram in China is $US80. Australians pay nearly $US500 a gram. Wholesale prices in Australia ranged from $90,000 to $325,000 a kilogram, the report said.

The massive profit margin had made Australia an attractive destination for criminal gangs involved in the manufacturing and trafficking of methamphetamines.

“Ice is now the number one problem in terms of illicit substances,” justice minister Michael Keenan said.

More than 60% of Australia’s most wanted serious and organised crime figures were involved in the methamphetamine market, the report found.

“The outlaw motorcycle gangs are a central part of organised crime in Australia,” Dawson said.

He said transnational groups from nearly 50 countries were involved in importing, manufacturing or trafficking the drug in Australia, and their activities were causing many deaths.

“There are drug-related deaths through driving, through homicide, through violence on the streets, through drug deaths where crime groups are robbing each other.”

Keenan said countering the scourge of ice was high on the government’s agenda.

He praised the work of border control and customs staff, saying authorities had made “record seizures” in the past year. He pointed to one seizure in November that stopped drugs with a street value of $1.5bn from entering the country.

Keenan has been in talks with assistant health minister Fiona Nash on the health impacts of the drug, which are of particular concern in rural and regional centres and Indigenous communities.

“The government invests $200m a year on alcohol and drug counselling … which is a very significant sum which is matched by the states as well,” Keenan said.

He said some hospitals had taken to hiring security guards to protect staff from violent users.

“This is a drug that distorts the way people think. It leads them to behave in a way they would never behave if they weren’t on this drug, and it does them irreparable mental health damage,” he said.

Poopalew
02-22-2016, 09:56 AM
I was drinking some coffee this morning and came across this article

Methamphetamine use the biggest drug problem facing Australian police – report

Crime commission report shows 1.3 million Australian have tried methamphetamine in the form of ice or speed
In China, the average street price per gram of methamphetamine in its crystalline form is $US80. In Australia it is $US500. The massive profit margin has made Australia an attractive destination for criminal gangs.

Methamphetamine addiction and supply is the most damaging drug problem confronting police, the first snapshot of its use in Australia has found.

The report by the Australian Crime Commission (ACC) shows that as many as 1.3 million Australians have tried methamphetamine in its crystalline form, known as ice, or its powdered form, known as speed.

Nearly 400,000 Australians had used the drug in the past 12 months, the report found.

The ACC’s chief executive, Chris Dawson, said on Wednesday the level of use – among the highest in the world – was a matter of national concern.

“We’re particularly concerned that there’s this demand, and while we’re addressing supply, the nation does need to take this as a national problem,” Dawson said.
The stories you need to read, in one handy email

The purity of the drug in its crystalline form, the high demand and the relative success of law enforcement in intercepting imports meant the price of the drug was higher in Australia than nearly anywhere else in the world.

The average street price per gram in China is $US80. Australians pay nearly $US500 a gram. Wholesale prices in Australia ranged from $90,000 to $325,000 a kilogram, the report said.

The massive profit margin had made Australia an attractive destination for criminal gangs involved in the manufacturing and trafficking of methamphetamines.

“Ice is now the number one problem in terms of illicit substances,” justice minister Michael Keenan said.

More than 60% of Australia’s most wanted serious and organised crime figures were involved in the methamphetamine market, the report found.

“The outlaw motorcycle gangs are a central part of organised crime in Australia,” Dawson said.

He said transnational groups from nearly 50 countries were involved in importing, manufacturing or trafficking the drug in Australia, and their activities were causing many deaths.

“There are drug-related deaths through driving, through homicide, through violence on the streets, through drug deaths where crime groups are robbing each other.”

Keenan said countering the scourge of ice was high on the government’s agenda.

He praised the work of border control and customs staff, saying authorities had made “record seizures” in the past year. He pointed to one seizure in November that stopped drugs with a street value of $1.5bn from entering the country.

Keenan has been in talks with assistant health minister Fiona Nash on the health impacts of the drug, which are of particular concern in rural and regional centres and Indigenous communities.

“The government invests $200m a year on alcohol and drug counselling … which is a very significant sum which is matched by the states as well,” Keenan said.

He said some hospitals had taken to hiring security guards to protect staff from violent users.

“This is a drug that distorts the way people think. It leads them to behave in a way they would never behave if they weren’t on this drug, and it does them irreparable mental health damage,” he said.

And ironically steroids can stunt growth if taken during adolescence.

m0nde
02-23-2016, 05:41 PM
lol, got off the plane to this

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160224/fc7a680875194d1141722b5422cdb113.jpg

Lisa Battery
02-23-2016, 08:30 PM
Tapatard

Dirty Harry
02-23-2016, 09:40 PM
:shitstorm: