PDA

View Full Version : Where is anyone at all asking for you to be unherped?

Lisa Battery
02-23-2016, 03:54 PM
I don't see one person who gives a shit or wants your sad pathetic obsessed bushpig stalking ass here

brokedick is already a fuckton better without you losers in it

Lisa Battery
02-23-2016, 04:13 PM
Looked at tim's tanty

It is fucking horrible, it is m0nde's friends marco and that shit posting loser who is obsessed with with me desperately trying to hang shit on stevey, it looks fucking horrible and the posts are shit. The fact is you losers are shit people and shit posters and no-one wants to hang out with you.

If you are so stupid and have such a little life that you can't figure out why you are herped that is on you.

It's not even like you were just herped just because some fat fucking loser said "durrrrrr you're a lizard" there is an actual reason but of course you will try and blame everyone else instead of realising it's your own shit posting pathetic self's fault and no-one elses. The people in the herp now are not here because some retard started lamely calling you a lizard, you are herped for a readon and of coyrse you are too supid to figure that out so will blame everyone else.

It was me, I herped you.

Lisa Battery
02-23-2016, 04:19 PM
I'd like to remind you how dead the forum was when it was just you psting because no-one else wanted to post with you (for good reason) and how much more activity the forum is getting without you shitting it up.

Go back to your terrible pathetic whinging posts at tim's tanty, that looks like heaps of fun, NOT.

maks
02-23-2016, 05:42 PM
Oh I'm not asking. I'm demanding.

Wendy <3
02-23-2016, 10:30 PM
Lisa Battery

Bash you in the bushpigbushpigbushpigbush pigbushpig
This message is hidden because Lisa Battery is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

View Post
6 Hours Ago
Lisa Battery

View Post

View Post
6 Hours Ago
Lisa Battery

View Post