01-21-2013, 05:48 AM
Is she a crack whore?

I like crack whores apparantly

abercrombie
01-21-2013, 05:53 AM
hmmmm yes

can I speak to your mother please?

Bring her here to post

Sorry, but, I believe my mother does not have the time to post on an internet forum.

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:01 AM
Sorry, but, I believe my mother does not have the time to post on an internet forum.why? Is she smoking crack?

Why aren't you in school?

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:02 AM
It's because your mother is a crack whore isn't it?

Bring her here, I'd like to talk to her thanks

unless you can't bring her here because she's a crack whore

in which case I understand and it's ok, you can talk about your mother's crack whoring business here

I won't judge you

abercrombie
01-21-2013, 06:04 AM
why? Is she smoking crack?

Why aren't you in school?

i'm 2 k00l 4 sk00l
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:06 AM
are you wearing shoes?

Where is this bitch of a mother of yours?

Bring her here

sounds pathetic

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:07 AM
I mean just look at this

this is the result of mothers being crack whores

what a dirty bitch your mum is

abercrombie
01-21-2013, 06:07 AM
are you wearing shoes?

Where is this bitch of a mother of yours?

Bring her here

sounds pathetic

nope, not wearing shoes (who wears shoes around the house anyway?)

my mother is in her home, i suppose

no

o ok cool.

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:09 AM
nope, not wearing shoes (who wears shoes around the house anyway?)

my mother is in her home, i suppose

no

o ok cool.you're 16 and your mother lives in a home?

or is she just a crack whore?

Where is she? bring her here

steveyos
01-21-2013, 06:12 AM
morman fraud

abercrombie
you're 16 and your mother lives in a home?

or is she just a crack whore?

Where is she? bring her here
She lives in HER home, I live in mine.
dumb ho.

JujiDrool
or are you just another one of lexi's neglected children?

either way my sympathies kid

now bring your mother here

thanks and bye

abercrombie
morman fraud

Reporting Fraud or Misuse

You may report suspected fraud and misuse using any of the following methods. You may remain anonymous if you desire.

Fraud Unit at (401) 415-8300. This line is staffed Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. After hours and weekends you may leave a message on an answering machine or by emailing us at: fraud@dhs.ri.gov

Downloadable Form for Report Suspected DHS Program Ineligibility, Misuse or Fraud (pdf) - Free Adobe® Reader® 7.0

Fax Information to (401) 415-8513.

Mailing Address: Collection, Claims, & Recovery/Fraud Unit
206 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907

Online Form for Report Suspected DHS Program Ineligibility, Misuse or Fraud
WHAT IS WELFARE FRAUD AND MISUSE?

Welfare Fraud occurs when a person(s) makes false statements, and/or misrepresents facts or circumstances to the Department of Human Services (DHS) in order to obtain Cash Assistance (FIP & GPA), Medical Assistance (including RIte Care, RIte Share, and Long Term Care services), Food Stamps, Child Support, Child Care, In-Home Support Services.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF FRAUD AND MISUSE?

Failure to report income or money received.
Failure to report the return of the absent parent to the home.
Failure to report a child out of the home.
Failure to report property or assets.
Internal employee fraud.
Duplicate Aid.
Forgery or stolen identity.
Receiving Public Assistance Benefits to which they are not entitled.

Welfare recipients also commit fraud when they continue to receive Cash Assistance, Medical Assistance, Child Support, Child Care, Food Stamps and General Assistance benefits that they are not entitled to, which generates an overpayment of monies or benefits in their case.

PROVIDER FRAUD involves not only child care providers and doctors, but nursing homes, home health, durable medical equipment, pharmacies, mental health facilities, laboratories, transportation, and dentists to name a few.

MISUSE is provider practices that are inconsistent with sound fiscal, business, or medical practices, and results in an unnecessary cost to the Medicaid program (as well as other assistance programs managed by DHS) or in reimbursement of services that are not medically necessary or that fail to meet professionally recognized standards for health care. It also includes recipient practices that result in unnecessary cost to the Medicaid program.

Examples of fraud and misuse include unreported income or insurance, recipients living out of state, drug seeking behavior, incarceration, recipients receiving bills for services never provided, provider billing irregularities, and misrepresentation of credentials.

Thank you for helping stop fraud and misuse.

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:13 AM
She lives in HER home, I live in mine.
dumb ho.why don;t you live at home and go to school at 16?

Did she kick you out? Crack whores are shit like that.

Get a job then Mr. Cool

abercrombie
01-21-2013, 06:14 AM
why don;t you live at home and go to school at 16?

Did she kick you out? Crack whores are shit like that.

Get a job then Mr. Cool

lol, fuck off.

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:14 AM
lol, fuck off.lol

I still want to speak to your mum

abercrombie
01-21-2013, 06:15 AM
i want to be like steveyos, he is my idol. i mean, who doesn't want to collect their welfare check and spend it all on weed and xboxes? maybe someday i too can have a winnebago

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:16 AM
oh okaaaaaaaay

I like steveyos

he'd be a better mum to you than your mum obviously is

steveyos
01-21-2013, 06:25 AM
morman fraud

abercrombie
01-21-2013, 06:25 AM
Program Integrity - Fraud or Misuse

The vast majority of our providers and recipients are honest; unfortunately a few dishonest people can do great damage to our programs. Each dollar lost to theft is one less dollar available for someone in need of care. We need to work together to help stop fraud and misuse; otherwise, the system might not be available for those whom the program was created to help.

You may report suspected fraud and misuse using any of the following methods. You may remain anonymous if you desire.

Fraud Unit at (401) 415-8300. This line is staffed Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. After hours and weekends you may leave a message on an answering machine or by emailing us at: fraud@dhs.ri.gov

Downloadable Form for Report Suspected DHS Program Ineligibility, Misuse or Fraud (pdf) - Free Adobe® Reader® 7.0

206 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907

Welfare Fraud occurs when a person(s) makes false statements, and/or misrepresents facts or circumstances to the Department of Human Services (DHS) in order to obtain Cash Assistance (FIP & GPA), Medical Assistance (including RIte Care, RIte Share, and Long Term Care services), Food Stamps, Child Support, Child Care, In-Home Support Services.

Internal employee fraud.
Duplicate Aid.

Welfare recipients also commit fraud when they continue to receive Cash Assistance, Medical Assistance, Child Support, Child Care, Food Stamps and General Assistance benefits that they are not entitled to, which generates an overpayment of monies or benefits in their case.

PROVIDER FRAUD involves not only child care providers and doctors, but nursing homes, home health, durable medical equipment, pharmacies, mental health facilities, laboratories, transportation, and dentists to name a few.

MISUSE is provider practices that are inconsistent with sound fiscal, business, or medical practices, and results in an unnecessary cost to the Medicaid program (as well as other assistance programs managed by DHS) or in reimbursement of services that are not medically necessary or that fail to meet professionally recognized standards for health care. It also includes recipient practices that result in unnecessary cost to the Medicaid program.

Examples of fraud and misuse include unreported income or insurance, recipients living out of state, drug seeking behavior, incarceration, recipients receiving bills for services never provided, provider billing irregularities, and misrepresentation of credentials.

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:28 AM
morman fraud is the worst kind of fraud

steveyos
01-21-2013, 06:33 AM
she's the worst person on earth one she morman two she's fat three I can't even remember

steveyos
01-21-2013, 06:33 AM
oh yeah she's friends with monde

JujiDrool
01-21-2013, 06:34 AM
she's the worst person on earth one she morman two she's fat three I can't even rememberoh god

morman too?

I feel sorry for the kid

my mum is just a fat bitch and not even morman

no wonder he's such a fucktard

steveyos
01-21-2013, 06:40 AM
hail xenu morman

abercrombie
01-21-2013, 06:44 AM
hail xenu morman

206 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907

Internal employee fraud.
Duplicate Aid.

steveyos
01-21-2013, 06:46 AM
didn't read

abercrombie
01-21-2013, 07:07 AM
didn't read

206 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907

Internal employee fraud.
Duplicate Aid.

maks
01-21-2013, 08:12 AM

206 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907

Internal employee fraud.
Duplicate Aid.

maks
01-21-2013, 08:13 AM
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
maks

steveyos
01-21-2013, 08:42 AM
lol yes exactly

abercrombie
01-21-2013, 11:23 AM
lol yes exactly

206 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907

Internal employee fraud.
Duplicate Aid.

Alsto
01-21-2013, 05:13 PM
what the fuck...

m0nde
01-21-2013, 06:05 PM
good thread!

Alsto
01-22-2013, 05:07 PM
really? idk man, the whole "mom posting" thing was awful...

root ghost
02-12-2020, 06:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N6D0tJdhp0