PDA

View Full Version : Why Men Should Leave the Toilet Seat Up

Plug Drugs
03-24-2016, 07:50 AM
Women tell men to put the toilet seat down, because 'when I get up in the middle of the night, I fall into the toilet if its not down',

but think, what kind of idiot just blindly sits down on a toilet? No one, ever, ever. Toilets are gross and people always inspect them before sitting on them, which brings me to the crux of my argument:
The Real Reason Women Tell Men To Put the Toilet Seat Down is Because They Don't Want to Touch the Nasty Ass Toilet Seat

But they should, because they use the seat more than men, and they ought to have a technique down by now to tear off a piece of toilet paper and grab it with that, especially considering its something they've had to do multiple times a day their entire life
Do you want to touch the nasty fucking toilet seat? I don't. As men, it's bad enough that the water splashes out of the toilet onto our legs when we're pissing, we shouldn't have to deal with the shitty toilet seat

Wendy <3
03-24-2016, 09:11 AM
Is this because you have to sit down to piss?

Poopalew
03-24-2016, 12:34 PM
Is this because you have to sit down to piss?

But Rabshakeh said Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words?