m0nde
04-02-2016, 02:02 AM
are yu going to vote this year?

Desolation
04-02-2016, 02:03 AM
yeah for Hillary

m0nde
04-02-2016, 02:17 AM
she seems like she's the onl person who's got a chance to win since she has the complete backing of her party. this is the first year i'm going out of my way to cast an overseas ballot.

maks
04-02-2016, 02:32 AM
writing in rand paul because he's the only person in this whole election cycle who wasn't a piece of shit

Desolation
04-02-2016, 02:33 AM
why who cares

Desolation
04-02-2016, 02:34 AM
yeah i liked rand paul he pretty much said fuck everyone 420

m0nde
04-02-2016, 02:48 AM
why who caresi have to vote against trump or cruz on principle, even if i have to vote for shillary
i wish rand paul had survived

maks
04-02-2016, 03:06 AM
I would have settled for kasich but he doesn't have a chance in hell right now I'm shocked he hasn't dropped out yet

m0nde
04-02-2016, 03:21 AM
i was so hoping for a not batshit, centrist republican. i would have given it to them over hillary.

maks
04-02-2016, 03:52 AM
you pretty much just described kasich

maks
04-02-2016, 03:54 AM
http://www.ontheissues.org/John_Kasich.htm

would have been decent as fuck to have him in the whitehouse but if this culture is so fucked that trump is able to win then we deserve trump

maks
04-02-2016, 03:54 AM
I blame the internet and reality tv

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 03:55 AM
I'm scared the sheeple are going to do something really dumb. I implore everyone to take this election very seriously, to actually vote and to vote for anyone OTHER THAN dump truck... I mean trump duck.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 03:56 AM
No seriously.... Trump DUCK! *throws shoe at his wig*

m0nde
04-02-2016, 04:11 AM
you pretty much just described kasichhe has no chance to get the nomination

petafile
04-02-2016, 08:04 AM
i have to vote against trump or cruz on principle, even if i have to vote for shillary
i wish rand paul had survived

gotta make sure you can border hop with no consequences

petafile
04-02-2016, 08:05 AM
people think hillary and whoever are better choices than trump you guys are the reason america is not great anymore.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 08:35 AM
I just think being a good diplomat is very important and to not basically try and declare war on your neighbours and allies before even being elected is also kind of important not to mention inciting civil unrest.... but that's just me, I think a more qualified politician and diplomat could avoid the disaster of WW3 walking ('WW3 walking' is another name I call dump truck trump duck *throws other shoe at wig*)

m0nde
04-02-2016, 09:52 AM
gotta make sure you can border hop with no consequencesi'm a dual citizen and i'm making sure i have my overseas ballot

Desolation
04-02-2016, 02:49 PM
another internet debate from people from inferior nations talking about american politics.

maks
04-02-2016, 03:14 PM
lisa is against anyone who would cut welfare

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 05:45 PM
I'm scared the sheeple are going to do something really dumb. I implore everyone to take this election very seriously, to actually vote and to vote for anyone OTHER THAN dump truck... I mean trump duck.

only sheeple still use the word sheeple
and people are taking it seriously, but they cant do anything; either a crazy billionaire is going to win or a crazy lying bitch, theres nothing we can do, and both of their foreign policies are fucking nuts, so good luck australia

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 05:48 PM
another internet debate from people from inferior nations talking about american politics.
The reason this is happening at all (in america, it's not happening here) is because americans are astoundingly stupid (just look at the posters in this forum for example) and deluded in thinking they are still the world's superpower. They are not.

Good luck with that.

The way it's going with this America is becomming a fucking joke, only it's not even funny, it's kind of just embarrassing to watch, a bit like this forum. The rest of the world.... well we are embarrassed for you.

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 05:52 PM
The reason this is happening at all (in america, it's not happening here) is because americans are astoundingly stupid (just look at the posters in this forum for example) and deluded in thinking they are still the world's superpower. They are not.

Good luck with that.
North America has the most untapped resources on the planet, as well as the most land area to be used for agriculture per person, most fresh water, etc.. THAT is why we're the world's superpower, because in 40-50 years, everyones going to be licking our ass for favors

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 05:55 PM
North America has the most untapped resources on the planet, as well as the most land area to be used for agriculture per person, most fresh water, etc.. THAT is why we're the world's superpower, because in 40-50 years, everyones going to be licking our ass for favors

It is not being used like that and that is not why you are deluded in still thinking you are the world's superpower. You aren't anymore. And you are so far in debt that you make greece look rich and ypu will be even more in debt in 50 years time.

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 05:56 PM
North America: https://www.theuntappedsource.com/image.php?id=53460

Australia: http://www.australianpoet.com/images/boundless_maps/rainfall_climate.gif

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 05:57 PM
It is not being used like that and that is not why you are deluded in still thinking you are the world's superpower. You aren't anymore. And you are so far in debt that you make greece look rich.
This is God's chosen land; if Earth had a Hell where all the criminals and bad people got sent to, it was Australia

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 05:58 PM
You are the Queen of England's Base of operations for ripping off east asia and india; a pit-stop when traveling across the pacific

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 05:59 PM
This is God's chosen land; if Earth had a Hell where all the criminals and bad people got sent to, it was Australia

America was also a penal colony, that you don't know that is testament to how ignorant you are even about your own country.

America also has the world's largest prison population,

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:03 PM
The penal colony vs regular colonist ratio was a lot lower here than for australia

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Europe set up penal colonies for places nobody in their right mind wanted to go to, like French Guiana or Australia

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:04 PM
No it wasn't.

Also http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/06/prisons/html/nn2page1.stm

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Did you not understand something about america being a penal colony too?

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:07 PM
I'm not going to debate this with a half wit who has never posted an actually correct fact in his life.

You are basically the case in point.

Have a nice day.

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:08 PM
No it wasn't.

Also http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/06/prisons/html/nn2page1.stm

that link has nothing to do with penal colonies in north america

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:17 PM
It has to do with current prison populations in the world you utter moron

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:18 PM
You might like to note that your country is worse than russia

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:20 PM
looking it up, Bringin you the Facts! You heard it here first:
-britain sent an estimated 50,000 convicts from debtors prisons to north american penal colonies in the 18th century

-after the revolutionary war, britain started sending them to australia and elsewhere instead

- Between 1788 and 1868, approximately 162,000 convicts were transported to the various Australian penal colonies by the British government.

Thoughts/opinions: Sounds like australia was a bigger shithole than north america at the start; just sayin

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:21 PM
It has to do with current prison populations in the world you utter moron
what are you even talking about anymore you braindead pothead

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:23 PM
You might like to note that your country is worse than russia

no kidding, what? I thought Russia was some evil unholy communist regime full of gulags and no rights whatsoever where everyone was poor! You mean to tell me they're a civilized nation just like everywhere else?? I had no idea!

maks
04-02-2016, 06:23 PM
I love watching dipshits argue about nonsense

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:29 PM
We aren't discussing the state of affairs in the world 200 years ago you dumb shit. So you just found out america was also a penal colony... Well done dipshit.

maks
04-02-2016, 06:29 PM
plug drugs: I'll refer you to this wikipedia article that doesn't support my position but I'm pretending it is relevant to this conversation
lisa: oh well I don't need any proof because I have preconceived notions which are correct 100% of the time you bushpig loser!
plug drugs: if you do the math, by which I mean read a wiki page about calculus, you'll see that the answer is clearly 5
lisa: you people are all losers, and as a mental deficient who's been living on the dole for like 15 years I know a thing or two about losers
plug drugs: according to my wikipedia page I've never held a job but I know how to do long division and have convinced myself that's better than having anything to show for my life
lisa: I have two degrees and an xbox and 3 ps3's my life is better than yours
plug drugs: I studied advanced wikipedia algebra and have 7 watches my life is better than yours
everyone else: actionstar clicks add to ignore list button actionstar

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Not one thing you've ever said about me is true maks (aside from the fact I'm 100% right.... Oh yeah and I do have two degrees) make up some more bullshit about me maks, see if that changes any of the facts

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:32 PM
We aren't discussing the state of affairs in the world 200 years ago you dumb shit. So you just found out america was also a penal colony... Well done dipshit.

nobody wanted to get shipped off to an uninhabited wilderness; by the time we got things set up over here though, people were BEGGING to get on the boats to get out of that shitpool called Europe..
Have Europeans ever begged to go to Australia to get out of Europe?

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:34 PM
plug drugs: I'll refer you to this wikipedia article that doesn't support my position but I'm pretending it is relevant to this conversation
lisa: oh well I don't need any proof because I have preconceived notions which are correct 100% of the time you bushpig loser!
plug drugs: if you do the math, by which I mean read a wiki page about calculus, you'll see that the answer is clearly 5
lisa: you people are all losers, and as a mental deficient who's been living on the dole for like 15 years I know a thing or two about losers
plug drugs: according to my wikipedia page I've never held a job but I know how to do long division and have convinced myself that's better than having anything to show for my life
plug drugs: I studied advanced wikipedia algebra and have 7 watches my life is better than yours

not really

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:35 PM

you're a jackass

maks
04-02-2016, 06:35 PM
plug drugs and lisa: I have really strong opinions on a variety of subjects I know next to nothing about

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:36 PM
do you know what refugees are? Idiot.

So the answer is yes

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:37 PM
plug drugs and lisa: I have really strong opinions on a variety of subjects I know next to nothing about

I know plenty, I have a degree and major in world history and not one thing I've asserted is incorrect... Unlike you

maks
04-02-2016, 06:42 PM
I know plenty, I have a degree and major in world history and not one thing I've asserted is incorrect... Unlike you

if that was true then you should know that there was never a colony called 'america', there were a variety of colonies on the american continents owned by a variety of european powers and there was never any sort of homogeny until the late 18th century when they banded together to declare independence

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:43 PM
do you know what refugees are? Idiot.

So the answer is yes

from Europe? refugees from Europe wanted to go to Australia? going to have to cite some references

maks
04-02-2016, 06:43 PM
but lets not let facts get in the way of your strong opinions and belief of how things ought to be, go on keep writing walls of text on a foundation of ill conceived horseshit

maks
04-02-2016, 06:45 PM
lisa is always automatically right no matter how verifiably incorrect she might be

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:47 PM
but lets not let facts get in the way of your strong opinions and belief of how things ought to be, go on keep writing walls of text on a foundation of ill conceived horseshit

are you an alcoholic marks

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:50 PM
if that was true then you should know that there was never a colony called 'america', there were a variety of colonies on the american continents owned by a variety of european powers and there was never any sort of homogeny until the late 18th century when they banded together to declare independence
I'm aware of that

what point are you trying to make?

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:51 PM
lisa is always automatically right no matter how verifiably incorrect she might be

Ummmm where have you verified I was incorrect about anything?

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:52 PM

who are you trying to fool?

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:52 PM
from Europe? refugees from Europe wanted to go to Australia? going to have to cite some references

Yes.

Look it up yourself idiot.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Plug drugs and maks, americans proving case in point.

Plug Drugs
04-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Yes.

Look it up yourself idiot.
the burden of proof is on you i dont want to waste my time looking up crap you said

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:58 PM
the burden of proof is on you i dont want to waste my time looking up crap you said

Actually no. It's yours. You asserted that no europeans have ever wanted to go to australia and I explained to you very simply that there have been plenty.

You are so stupid and the assertion is so stupid it hardly needs anyone else to waste their time with it however you should look it up so you don't look so stupid in making false idiotic assertions like that.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 06:59 PM
Australia, throughout numerous if not all times in history has accepted refugees and immigrants from europe.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 07:02 PM
What that has to do with the price of fish though I don't know.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 07:11 PM
One of my grandfathers was from Holland, which last time I checked is in Europe.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 07:16 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR81uTP1ZDuV3HBTlo3NeOkZMPBCkfRavtUv1t949pPlWNfKyJK1pN045jT

maks
04-02-2016, 07:43 PM

you've said like 80 times that america was a prison colony

maks
04-02-2016, 07:44 PM
this thread is like the special olympics I don't belong here

Dirty Harry
04-02-2016, 09:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

maks
04-02-2016, 09:59 PM
speaking of special, hi kent

juji
04-02-2016, 10:33 PM
a lot of idiot americans are willing to vote Trump after all

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Hey matey, how's things?

Nice avatar btw

Dirty Harry
04-02-2016, 10:54 PM
Hey matey, how's things?

Nice avatar btw

Doing good,miss your Forum and thanks for liking my avatar.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Doing good,miss your Forum and thanks for liking my avatar.

Yeah me too, it's a shame, we are stuck here posting with a couple of these kind of poor excuses for people.

Dirty Harry
04-02-2016, 10:57 PM
a lot of idiot americans are willing to vote Trump after all

or a lot of idiots are going to vote for the wrong person! http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/Eastwood100/ataunt.gif

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
04-02-2016, 10:58 PM
lisa's ancestors were probably brought to australia for child molestation in britain (penal colony) (would explain a lot of things).

i dont think Donald Trump would be too bad for America tbh. It would end a ton of PC bullshit and also toughen some people up (the Lisa/Steveys of America) who will learn they either work or starve to death and get no handouts.

HOWEVER, i would say australia has the right idea to pay Lisa not to work or interact with society (keep her boxed up in a tiny apt). she threatens everyone she comes into contact with tbh. Has there ever been a normal relationship she's been in (hates her father, physical fights with her brothers, terrible relationship with Sherman, dated a child molester (Peter), fucked bikers for meth), dating a heroin addict from america online. just terrible.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Lol at the rep comment you gave me dirty harry, yeah been watching too much Black Sails maybe arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Dirty Harry
04-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Yeah me too, it's a shame, we are stuck here posting with a couple of these kind of poor excuses for people.

Yes we are stuck,but we are pissing them off which is fun !

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Yes we are stuck,but we are pissing them off which is fun !it's too easy, they basically just shit on themselves.

04-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Yes we are stuck,but we are pissing them off which is fun !

i think the thing that pisses people off between you and lisa is that you both are literally retarded tbh....

Dirty Harry
04-02-2016, 11:06 PM
i think the thing that pisses people off between you and lisa is that you both are literally retarded tbh....

The peanut gallery speaks.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:10 PM
The peanut gallery speaks.

juji
04-02-2016, 11:10 PM
Trump will betray you when he wins, he doesn't know he can solve for America since he doesn't know anything related to communications, energy, envirnomental, security, etc.

He only knows about economy, but will make it worse because he wants to get rid of made in china and no american can afford cheap products.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Trump will betray you when he wins, he doesn't know he can solve for America since he doesn't know anything related to communications, energy, envirnomental, security, etc.

He only knows about economy, but will make it worse because he wants to get rid of made in china and no american can afford cheap products.
Trump has filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

04-02-2016, 11:14 PM

People are so fucking stupid when it comes to politics. You can't enact programs w/o WINNING a campaign. To build coalitions in a campaign you have to make promises that may not always be rational or optimal. If you think Trump or anybody who runs for president is going to do a bad job because they don't know every single issue is insane. The President is an execucutive who has an entire admin state appointed by him/her of experts to study issues and make recommendations which 99.999% the President will follow tbh.

maks
04-02-2016, 11:14 PM
if he knows about the economy why did he go bankrupt like 5 mtimes

04-02-2016, 11:17 PM

Since you will never be employed, own a business, or work in the private sector (and if we believe your bullshit story about being a teacher, which is completely false as teachers just don't mysteriously end up completely shunned for society on welfare), you would not Trump has never declared bankruptcy in his person. He has had companies that have went bankrupt for various reasons (US tax law etc... or just need to be reorganized). All large corporations have this happen. Trump/his organization probably has started 1000 different business units and some are bound to fail. But since you know nothing about IRL you would have no clue about this. Must be easy to never pay taxes, work, and just sit and get a check mailed to you.

04-02-2016, 11:18 PM
if he knows about the economy why did he go bankrupt like 5 mtimes

lol you know and I know that even a small time entrepreneur with seemingly one company with even just a meager amount of revenue ($1million or so) will probably be registered as like 5 different companies for tax purposes etc... Trump probably has a ton of incorporations and you can't be successful on all of them.

juji
04-02-2016, 11:19 PM

Trump himself has never filed for bankruptcy. His corporations have filed for bankruptcy four times.

04-02-2016, 11:20 PM
can't believe im drunk enough to debate politics with someone who has dated a child molester, someone she met on an internet forum, a heroin addict across the world, and many bikers for meth. not to mention who is institutionalized loloololol

Dirty Harry
04-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Did the founding fathers know anything about running a county....no they were farmers,business men and a few attorney
so your point is mute ! and he can't do anything worse that the asshole we have there now.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Trump himself has never filed for bankruptcy. His corporations have filed for bankruptcy four times.
Oh. Ok. That's ok then. Just the corporations he runs have.

juji
04-02-2016, 11:25 PM
People are so fucking stupid when it comes to politics. You can't enact programs w/o WINNING a campaign. To build coalitions in a campaign you have to make promises that may not always be rational or optimal. If you think Trump or anybody who runs for president is going to do a bad job because they don't know every single issue is insane. The President is an execucutive who has an entire admin state appointed by him/her of experts to study issues and make recommendations which 99.999% the President will follow tbh.

Trumpt won't listen to the experts of this council.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Did the founding fathers know anything about running a county....no they were farmers,business men and a few attorney
so your point is mute ! and he can't do anything worse that the asshole we have there now.

I will fight you to the death! Treason! Long live king Obama!

juji
04-02-2016, 11:27 PM

and "christhians"

maks
04-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Did the founding fathers know anything about running a county....

Actually, yeah. They were rich, mostly born rich, and in those days rich kids were expected to grow up and run their own little fiefdoms. They were undoubtedly given extensive leadership training as youths, and quite a few of them were high ranking military officers as well.

so your point is mute !

couldn't have said it better myself.

maks
04-02-2016, 11:31 PM
and "christhians"

your point is mute !

maks
I will fight you to the death! Treason! Long live king Obama!

your point is mute !

Lisa Battery
Well I think we can all agree that anything bgd posts is utter rubbish.

maks
can't believe im drunk enough to debate politics with someone who has dated a child molester, someone she met on an internet forum, a heroin addict across the world, and many bikers for meth. not to mention who is institutionalized loloololol

your point is mute !

maks
Actually, yeah. They were rich, mostly born rich, and in those days rich kids were expected to grow up and run their own little fiefdoms. They were undoubtedly given extensive leadership training as youths, and quite a few of them were high ranking military officers as well.

couldn't have said it better myself.

your point is mute !

maks
Well I think we can all agree that anything bgd posts is utter rubbish.

your point is mute !

maks
04-02-2016, 11:32 PM
your point is mute !

your point is mute !

Lisa Battery
your point is mute !

On guard heathen!

Trumpt won't listen to the experts of this council.

i could see that. but idk when he has a big real estate project, im pretty sure he listens to architects telling him what's possible, consulting firms telling him what the mix of the building should be for retail, hotel, and pvt units based on the local economy, his attorneys for how to get his projects approved. he has some delegation experience at least.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:33 PM
Pretty sure anything bgd writes is made up garbage from his own head.

04-02-2016, 11:37 PM
Pretty sure anything bgd writes is made up garbage from his own head.

i bet donny (if he's able to vote) is probably going to vote trump as he's a white trash walmart worker from the NE ironically.

juji
04-02-2016, 11:38 PM
i could see that. but idk when he has a big real estate project, im pretty sure he listens to architects telling him what's possible, consulting firms telling him what the mix of the building should be for retail, hotel, and pvt units based on the local economy, his attorneys for how to get his projects approved. he has some delegation experience at least.

It's same how he can listen to the experts during war about invading Mexico what he really wants, talking about how many troops, how many tanks and aircrafts, besides Trump won't listen to the experts what they recommend do not declare war to Mexico and do not ban chinese imports.

Wendy <3
04-03-2016, 12:01 AM

Do they allow people to vote that has whatever mental condition it is that you have?

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Do they allow people to vote that has whatever mental condition it is that you have?

I believe his mental condition is called "being better in the head than jazz". Which pretty much everyone aside from bgd has.

Wendy <3
04-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Go back to your forum that you and steveyos made together

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Do you mean the one he made and banned you from?

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 01:39 AM
I don't like stevey, his twitter is spathetic

m0nde
04-03-2016, 01:51 AM
drug addict retards snd shut in mentally ill shrews who csn only watch this happen helplessly while masturbating over Skype with other drug addicts while overseas are arguing politics now. fuck you and vote. don't talk hypotheticals like you always do, plug drugs. just shut the fuck up.

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:01 AM
^ I wonder if m0nde ever actually reads his own posts

juji
04-03-2016, 02:13 AM

drug addict retards snd shut in mentally ill shrews who csn only watch this happen helplessly while masturbating over Skype with other drug addicts while overseas are arguing politics now. fuck you and vote. don't talk hypotheticals like you always do, plug drugs. just shut the fuck up.

That's gold comedy

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:35 AM
I think you are confusing "comedy" with "garbage"

juji
04-03-2016, 02:41 AM
No, I really did "jajajajajajaja"

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:46 AM
Ok.

Randomly calling people various kinds of drug addicts does seem to pass as one of the higher forms of wit around here.

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:05 AM
fuck it i'm voting for trump

maks
04-03-2016, 11:11 AM
don't forget to carry the 1

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:15 AM
i can do multivariable calculus now :smug:

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:20 AM
i can find tangent slopes and volumes under 3-dimensional shapes now

http://i.imgur.com/JgqMnDe.png

maks
04-03-2016, 11:21 AM
wow that's impressive lets see if you're up for this next challenge, supporting yourself for minimum of a week

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:27 AM
bernie sanders is going to give me free college which ill breeze through and then make triple your earnings because im a prodigal genius

Plug Drugs
and if that doesnt happen then trump is going to give us all kickass jobs and it wont matter anyways

Plug Drugs
enjoy your spot on top while you can

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:29 AM
you best vote for hillary marks because shes the only one whos going to leave the country in the fucked up state its in so leeches like you can continue to profit from our suffering

maks
04-03-2016, 11:29 AM
well waiting for a handout is a sound strategy, after all it's worked quite well for you so far

maks
04-03-2016, 11:30 AM
you best vote for hillary marks because shes the only one whos going to leave the country in the fucked up state its in so leeches like you can continue to profit from our suffering

those who worked their asses off to build a career are the real leeches :stare:

maks
04-03-2016, 11:31 AM
you're going to starve to death on the street some day but hey at least you know how to do multiplication

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:42 AM
those who worked their asses off to build a career are the real leeches :stare:

you install microsoft office and make sure people arent playing solitaire or checking their facebook at work for a living

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:43 AM
you're like our middle school computer teacher except at a corporate level

maks
04-03-2016, 11:45 AM
I haven't been frontline support for like 3 years, I'm a systems administrator I manage the servers, all that big boy computer stuff you don't understand because you can't accept the possibility that anyone uses their machines differently than you do

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:48 AM
well good for you, think of what you could do with all that freetime you have now that your hard work has paid off, you could make fun of 20-somethings on the internet all day!

maks
04-03-2016, 11:48 AM
you spend your days reading wikipedia articles and getting on your high horse about subjects you're woefully uninformed about. there's people who have fallen on hard times and deserve a helping hand, and there's people like you who have no intention of ever doing anything useful and trying to support yourself. you make the first group look bad.

maks
04-03-2016, 11:49 AM
when your grandparents die you're going to end up begging on the streets, you're going to die a pauper, and you're going to deserve it because your whole life has been a long string of stupid priorities and misdirected energy.

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:52 AM
your wrong, but whatever. Northern Minnesota right now is on a black-hating tirade. We're trying to kick all blacks out of the state by cutting every welfare program, including food stamps, we can

You either have your rich parents supporting you, or you start to starve to death and move to a different state. That's the big idea; kick all the black people and white trash out of the state

So right now I'm not too concerned with career future; I'm concerned with what crops I'm going to plant and what type of rifle I'm going to go deer hunting with so I can continue to feed myself and stay on our land

maks
04-03-2016, 11:55 AM
oh ok well sustinance hunting is easy, here I'll give you a hand this should tell you 100% of everything you need to know

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunting

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:55 AM
when shit hits the fan, the military will probably try seizing crops from the midwest just to feed you asshats crowded up in the northeast.. Pretty sure they'll burn the crops before they let them do that

maks
04-03-2016, 11:56 AM
well I'll be it says here that hunting is the practice of killing or trapping any animal, or pursuing or tracking it with the intent of doing so. That's fascinating! Now that I know that I'm well on my way to be the world's foremost hunter

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 11:57 AM
what are you going to do marks? going to install microsoft office on your boat paddle you try to go fishing with? out in toxic waters?

maks
04-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Did you know that the pursuit, capture and release, or capture for food of fish is called fishing, which is not commonly categorised as a form of hunting? I do, because I'm brilliant :smug:

maks
04-03-2016, 11:58 AM
what are you going to do marks? going to install microsoft office on your boat paddle you try to go fishing with? out in toxic waters?

I've actually handled a rifle and hunted before, as opposed to taking some adderall and thinking "How hard could it possibly be?"

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:00 PM
lmao yeah there's so many fine places to hunt out in connecticut, everyone's hunted around here marks, its nothing to joke around with up here, if you dont know what youre doing and you go up into the boundary waters, you're on your own

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:02 PM
what kind of gun did you use marks

maks
04-03-2016, 12:02 PM
60 percent of connecticut is forested retard, new york city is not representative of the entire northeast

maks
04-03-2016, 12:05 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota
"Although logging continues, regrowth and replanting keeps about one third of the state forested"

Is 60% a higher number than 33%? You're the math expert you tell me

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:06 PM
yeah i'm sure it wasn't overhunted to shit 200 years ago from being surrounded by people

http://www.udel.edu/FREC/spatlab/classes/480hw1.best2a.gif
yeah, that looks like a fine place to hunt there boy

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:07 PM
you mean to tell me you didn't even go to vermont or new hampshire or upstate newyork? you literally tried hunting in connecticut? how'd that work out for you?

maks
04-03-2016, 12:07 PM
yeah it's a shame there's no such thing as the dep or bag limits to preserve wildlife populations

maks
04-03-2016, 12:08 PM
you mean to tell me you didn't even go to vermont or new hampshire or upstate newyork? you literally tried hunting in connecticut? how'd that work out for you?

why would I drive 6 hours to shoot some rabbits when there's a state forest every few miles in litchfield county

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:11 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota
"Although logging continues, regrowth and replanting keeps about one third of the state forested"

Is 60% a higher number than 33%? You're the math expert you tell me
That's southern minnesota including minneapolis; we'd disown them if given the chance and keep the iron ore profits to ourselves.

There's an imaginary line where its no longer profitable to keep farms open further north; crops will still grow, but its just not as profitable on a larger scale, so after a certain point north, the state made it protected forests, especially the northeastern part of the state, which is where the boundary waters are

maks
04-03-2016, 12:14 PM
and you've never been there because you spend your whole life at home staring at a computer screen. you can't even function in a stable society, it's hilarious that you think you'd thrive in a post apocalyptic scenario with no one to take care of you

maks
04-03-2016, 12:15 PM
the fact is it's not everyone else who's holding you back, it's you. if you want things to change, you have to change. and step one is to stop pretending that you're perfect and it's everyone else preventing you from reaching your potential. you have no potential because you have no skills and no ambition to develop any.

maks
04-03-2016, 12:16 PM
repeat after me, "The situation I'm in is entirely my fault and only I can change it"

maks
04-03-2016, 12:18 PM
but no, keep coming up with unlikely imaginary scenarios that would magically allow you to thrive without any effort on your part, that's a way more productive use of your time.

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:19 PM
you can literally see the forest line. Fun fact, those gray spots in northern minnesota are iron ore mines:

http://i.imgur.com/BkinhBW.jpg

maks
04-03-2016, 12:21 PM
you can literally see the forest line I googled, because I've never actually been there and never will, I'm mentally incapable of leaving my comfort zone I've stunted myself and am as well positioned to do things on my own as your average 3 year old

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:22 PM
you can think whatever you want, i dont need your bad juju on me

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:24 PM
i've driven all across this state dipshit, to grand rapids to visit friends plenty of times, used to live in hibbing, been up to ely a couple times, went across the border to canada, i know this state like the back of my hand. the only place i havent been is the northwestern part out by fargo and grand forks

maks
04-03-2016, 12:25 PM
ok you're right, society is intentionally holding you back because they're threatened by how fucking special you are, your own decisions and priorities have nothing to do with where you ended up it's everyone else's fault

maks
04-03-2016, 12:26 PM
especially mine, I'm doing well which means I got to where I am by climbing over you while you were nodding out on heroin

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:29 PM
driven out to ironwood at the UP MI wisconsin border, driven from sioux falls to hinckley. Do you literally think I just sit on my ass? Here's a list of the states I've been in:
Wyoming
South Dakota
Colorado
Nebraska
Iowa
Kentucky
Tennessee
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi
Missouri
Arkansas
Illinois
Florida
Wisconsin
Michigan

I've driven across those states, have you ever even left the northeast?

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:32 PM
pwease keep sending me money for instawing micwosoft office on yo computwers pwease

maks
04-03-2016, 12:33 PM
I flew to puerto rico like 8 months ago, I can afford to take fun vacations because I have marketable skills and get compensated for them, it's what us grownups call a "job" and a "paycheck"

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:36 PM
why would I drive 6 hours to shoot some rabbits when there's a state forest every few miles in litchfield county

I'm sure you captured the genuine hunting experience

maks
04-03-2016, 12:38 PM
I'm sure you captured the genuine hunting experience

track an animal, shoot the animal, clean the animal, eat the animal. pretty sure that covers it.

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:38 PM
I flew to puerto rico like 8 months ago, I can afford to take fun vacations because I have marketable skills and get compensated for them, it's what us grownups call a "job" and a "paycheck"

I'm sure you got a taste for the puerto rican culture and didn't just lounge around most of the time cursing spanish speakers for not understanding english

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:39 PM
I've been to Cozumel, road hours into the Yucatan to see Chichen Itza, mingled with the locals. Sounds like my Latin America experience beats yours

maks
04-03-2016, 12:40 PM
I'm sure you got a taste for the puerto rican culture and didn't just lounge around most of the time cursing spanish speakers for not understanding english

since you asked, I stayed at my girlfriend's grandfather's house and ate her grandmother's cooking I'm not sure how much more genuine the experience could have possibly been

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:40 PM
track an animal, shoot the animal, clean the animal, eat the animal. pretty sure that covers it.

you didn't track shit

maks
04-03-2016, 12:41 PM
I've been to Cozumel, road hours into the Yucatan to see Chichen Itza, mingled with the locals. Sounds like my Latin America experience beats yours

yeah visiting the typical tourist attractions is far more genuine than actually staying with people who live there

maks
04-03-2016, 12:41 PM
you didn't track shit

ok you're right the animals ran right up holding signs that said 'please shoot me'

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 12:42 PM
did you sniff animal droppings, and always make sure you were downwind faggot

maks
04-03-2016, 12:48 PM
I've successfully hunted whereas you're interrogating me about a checklist you read in the hunting wikipedia page, gonna go out on a limb here and say I probably know more about it than you do

lnopia the great
04-03-2016, 01:55 PM
is the forested area in minne typically the same as the rest of nw ontario/se manitoba ?

lots of granite cliffs, canadian shield style

maks
04-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Minnesota contains some of the oldest rocks found on earth, gneisses some 3.6 billion years old, or 80% as old as the planet.[3][4] About 2.7 billion years ago, basaltic lava poured out of cracks in the floor of the primordial ocean; the remains of this volcanic rock formed the Canadian Shield in northeast Minnesota.[3][5] The roots of these volcanic mountains and the action of Precambrian seas formed the Iron Range of northern Minnesota. Following a period of volcanism 1.1 billion years ago, Minnesota's geological activity has been more subdued, with no volcanism or mountain formation, but with repeated incursions of the sea which left behind multiple strata of sedimentary rock.[3]

I did not copy and paste that from wikipedia I literally wrote it from memory I am an expert on everything that's why I live in grandma's sewing room

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:04 PM
I've successfully hunted whereas you're interrogating me about a checklist you read in the hunting wikipedia page, gonna go out on a limb here and say I probably know more about it than you do

you're refusing to comment on this, what type of gun did you use? what did you hunt?

ive hunted partridge, deer, quail; you could count rabbits and squirrels i guess but i wouldn't; what have you hunted?

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Minnesota contains some of the oldest rocks found on earth, gneisses some 3.6 billion years old, or 80% as old as the planet.[3][4] About 2.7 billion years ago, basaltic lava poured out of cracks in the floor of the primordial ocean; the remains of this volcanic rock formed the Canadian Shield in northeast Minnesota.[3][5] The roots of these volcanic mountains and the action of Precambrian seas formed the Iron Range of northern Minnesota. Following a period of volcanism 1.1 billion years ago, Minnesota's geological activity has been more subdued, with no volcanism or mountain formation, but with repeated incursions of the sea which left behind multiple strata of sedimentary rock.[3]

I did not copy and paste that from wikipedia I literally wrote it from memory I am an expert on everything that's why I live in grandma's sewing room

good job youre learning stuff we're taught in elementary school when we took field trips up to the north shore

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:08 PM
is the forested area in minne typically the same as the rest of nw ontario/se manitoba ?

lots of granite cliffs, canadian shield style
up the north shore, yes, but it can be pretty swampy in parts. Ontario above minnesota would be the place to be during a zombie apocalypse assuming you had all the supplies you needed

maks
04-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Ontario (Listeni/ɒnˈtɛərioʊ/) is one of the ten provinces of Canada, located in east-central Canada.[7][8] It is Canada's most populous province[9] by a large margin, accounting for nearly 40 percent[10] of all Canadians, and is the second largest province in total area. Ontario is fourth largest in total area when the territories of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut are included.[3] It is home to the nation's capital city, Ottawa, and the nation's most populous city, Toronto.[11]

Ontario is bordered by the province of Manitoba to the west, Hudson Bay and James Bay to the north, and Quebec to the east, and to the south by the US states of (from west to east) Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York. All of Ontario's 2,700 km (1,678 mi) border with the United States follows inland waterways: from the west at Lake of the Woods, eastward along the major rivers and lakes of the Great Lakes/Saint Lawrence River drainage system. These are the Rainy River, the Pigeon River, Lake Superior, the St. Marys River, Lake Huron, the St. Clair River, Lake St. Clair, the Detroit River, Lake Erie, the Niagara River, Lake Ontario and along the St. Lawrence River from Kingston, Ontario, to the Quebec boundary just east of Cornwall, Ontario.

Ontario is sometimes conceptually divided into two regions, Northern Ontario and Southern Ontario. The great majority of Ontario's population and arable land is located in the south. In contrast, the larger, northern part of Ontario is sparsely populated with cold winters and is heavily forested.

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:13 PM
youre such a dumb faggot marks

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:17 PM
youre such a dumb faggot marks

Just fuck off you racist retarded know nothing pile of SHIT

maks
04-03-2016, 02:19 PM
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look up faggat, faggot, faggoting, faggots, or fagoting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Faggot, faggots, or faggoting may refer to:

faggot or fagot, branch or twig, or bundle of these
Fascine, bundle of brushwood used in civil and military engineering
Fasces, ancient symbol of an axe bound in a bundle of rods
Faggot (unit), archaic unit of measurement for bundles of sticks
Death by burning, metonymically referred to by the faggots which fuel the fire
Ashen faggot (or ashton fagot), Christmas wassail tradition in the West Country of England
a discarded cigarette end
Faggot Hill, a summit in Massachusetts, United States

maks
04-03-2016, 02:20 PM
you don't know what kind of people live on Faggot Hill, which is a summit in Massachusetts, one of the 50 United States

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Just fuck off you racist retarded know nothing pile of SHIT

hahaha

Plug Drugs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look up faggat, faggot, faggoting, faggots, or fagoting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Faggot, faggots, or faggoting may refer to:

faggot or fagot, branch or twig, or bundle of these
Fascine, bundle of brushwood used in civil and military engineering
Fasces, ancient symbol of an axe bound in a bundle of rods
Faggot (unit), archaic unit of measurement for bundles of sticks
Death by burning, metonymically referred to by the faggots which fuel the fire
Ashen faggot (or ashton fagot), Christmas wassail tradition in the West Country of England
a discarded cigarette end
Faggot Hill, a summit in Massachusetts, United States

zzzz

maks
I know long division I'm arithmaticly omnipotent my life is better than yours

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:22 PM
you don't know what kind of people live on Faggot Hill, which is a summit in Massachusetts, one of the 50 United States

youve probably applied for housing on faggot hill before faggot

maks
04-03-2016, 02:22 PM
do you even algebra motherfucker

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:27 PM
you dont even know calc 2 dipshit

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:33 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/ikGjZaR0-Cem3XgM6IRayeCcG8Xvi7TR5QjqQDVxzbNPCvJa1ez_DYv7PHefCNCgjZIDLk-LOwDBd4rTg5MQp7nhRZw8hSzhkSKLrYD3tWjFCFPFZrxn0k2a5BZrJE1TKqWJgZKTr4GGzc86BzfwntFklo8zysI=w400-h310-nc

maks
04-03-2016, 02:41 PM
you dont even know calc 2 dipshit

get a load of pythagorus here, mr "I read a wikipedia article about math because I'm the least interesting person on earth"

maks
04-03-2016, 02:42 PM
I'm having a geometry attack

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:46 PM
dumbass

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:47 PM
in the time it takes you to keep making up insults against me you could just as easily go learn calculus, but youre too much of a dumbshit :smug:

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Lol maks is pretty funny today

Plug drugs, the thing is you have time and time again proved to me that you don't actually understand a single thing you claim to, you are ALWAYS wrong. This is because you don't actually do the mental work to actually learn ANY of the things you pretend to study, you simply regurgitate a bunch of words and in such a way that it does not make any sense, is completely wrong and simply proves that you have no idea what the fuck you are trying to talk about. Anyone who has ever known anything about any subject at all knows this the very second you open your idiotic mouth. Just STOP.

maks
04-03-2016, 02:53 PM
well you see, I have no practical use for calculus in either my career or my personal life life and, well, the thing you don't seem to understand about math is, math doesn't make you "cool" or "hip", in fact it's just about the single more inane and boring thing you could possibly lean for "fun", and only the most pretentious wannabe intellectual douchebag would ever learn it for fun, let alone brag about learning it for fun.

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:54 PM
He doesn't even know maths, I'm apt enough at maths to know that

maks
04-03-2016, 02:55 PM
can't say I've ever been in a situation where I was like "gee this would be easier if I knew all the rules of advanced trigonometry" and do you know why that is it's because I'm not a fucking surveyor or cartographer and those are probably the only people who have any use for advanced trig

maks
04-03-2016, 02:56 PM
but I'm sure you use calc 2 on a daily basis, I'll bet it's more than just something to throw in people's faces when they (correctly) imply that you're kind of a useless human being

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:56 PM
well you see, I have no practical use for calculus in either my career or my personal life life and, well, the thing you don't seem to understand about math is, math doesn't make you "cool" or "hip", in fact it's just about the single more inane and boring thing you could possibly lean for "fun", and only the most pretentious wannabe intellectual douchebag would ever learn it for fun, let alone brag about learning it for fun.

so youre just going to float by like a jellyfish and never better yourself? what a life

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:58 PM
but I'm sure you use calc 2 on a daily basis, I'll bet it's more than just something to throw in people's faces when they (correctly) imply that you're kind of a useless human being

im at calc 3 now, with the goal of cracking tensor calculus but im not quite there yet

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:59 PM
can't say I've ever been in a situation where I was like "gee this would be easier if I knew all the rules of advanced trigonometry" and do you know why that is it's because I'm not a fucking surveyor or cartographer and those are probably the only people who have any use for advanced trig

No but right there, the fact that you understand what the applications for such maths would be already shows that you understand it at a far more advanced level than plug drugs does, even whilst knowing you're not an expert at it, that is already a much better understanding of the math than plug drugs has

maks
04-03-2016, 03:00 PM
so youre just going to float by like a jellyfish and never better yourself? what a life

explain how learning useless skills constitutes "bettering yourself" for a person with a shocking deficet of useful skills

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 03:01 PM
im at calc 3 now, with the goal of cracking tensor calculus but im not quite there yet

No you aren't.

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Answer some of these questions plug drugs, post your answers here or just stop posting period

http://aspalsbury.people.ysu.edu/forstudents/oldexams/math2673/math2673f09/2673exam1.pdf

maks
04-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Wanted: Someone who has read the wikipedia articles on neitzche and calculus for a high paying position at our neitzche and calculus factory. no drug tests needed.

juji
04-03-2016, 03:05 PM
That's there a lot of posts to read, Im pretty sure is another gold comedy

maks
04-03-2016, 03:07 PM
That's there a lot of posts to read, Im pretty sure is another gold comedy

yeah I'm on a roll today, I got my doctorate from en.wikipedia.org/Trolling_Plugdrugs

maks
04-03-2016, 03:09 PM
or for you es.wikipedia.org/Plugdruggas_es_un_maricon

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:09 PM
No but right there, the fact that you understand what the applications for such maths would be already shows that you understand it at a far more advanced level than plug drugs does, even whilst knowing you're not an expert at it, that is already a much better understanding of the math than plug drugs has

lmao youre such a whore lisa, go suck marks' retarded dick elsewhere please

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:10 PM
or for you es.wikipedia.org/Plugdruggas_es_un_maricon

this style of insult stopped amusing anyone else here but you, and i guess lisa like 4 years ago now

juji
04-03-2016, 03:10 PM

Cozumel and Cancun are internationalised, they accept dollars instead of pesos, your latin american experience doesnt count. What do you feel when hot women in bikini get disgusted while they are looking at you with grandmas?

maks
04-03-2016, 03:11 PM

since you mastered math maybe you should study these next

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_grooming
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment

Plug Drugs
yeah I'm on a roll today, I got my doctorate from en.wikipedia.org/Trolling_Plugdrugs

who are you fooling, me or yourself

Lisa Battery

Answer some of the calc 3 questions dipshit

Because I know for a fact you can't get any of that right

Even one you lying sack of garbage, even one of the questions and get the answer right

You wont because you do not even know calc 3

maks
04-03-2016, 03:12 PM
this style of insult stopped amusing anyone else here but you, and i guess lisa like 4 years ago now

No tienes ni idea de divertido o interesante

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Cozumel and Cancun are internationalised, they accept dollars instead of pesos, your latin american experience doesnt count. What do you feel when hot women in bikini get disgusted while they are looking at you with grandmas?

Chichen Itza = Cancun :confused:

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Answer some of the calc 3 questions dipshit

Because I know for a fact you can't get any of that right

Even one you lying sack of garbage, even one of the questions and get the answer right

You wont because you do not even know calc 3

planar derivative of z=x^2+y^2, i posted this earlier you dumb bitch

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:16 PM
leave me alone you fucking icky retards

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:16 PM
get away from me

juji
04-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Chichen Itza = Cancun :confused:

Chichen Itza is an arqueological site and Cancun is a city, it cannot be same according to your calculus.

Try to calculus in this:

if ("Chichen Itza" == "city") it would return false.

So what's city where you stayed at hotel? Playa del Carmen?

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Can't even answer one.

Plug drugs you were trying to brag that you knew how to figure out volume earlier by posting a picture you found online, yet I'm pretty damn sure you can't even do that and I have taught how to figure out volume to primary school children before so just shut the fuck up or actually do some of the maths instead of just saying the words 'calc 3' or 'trigonometry' and saying you can do it without even being able to do something as basic as working out the volume of an object

juji
04-03-2016, 03:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JObWad7.png

Are you trying to learn your mistakes?

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Chichen Itza is an arqueological site and Cancun is a city, it cannot be same according to your calculus.

Try to calculus in this:

if ("Chichen Itza" == "city") it would return false.

So what's city where you stayed at hotel? Playa del Carmen?
Cancun is a resort city out on the coast, Chichen Itza is in the middle of the damn yucatan through hours of jungle

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Just no.

IF you knew any of that math you could very easily demostrate it

But you can't, so cut the crap

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:23 PM
maybe your knowledge of coding has deprived you of common sense

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 03:25 PM
You're getting an F on your math test

A well deserved F.

I'm failing you.

Don't come back and post about maths until you can demonstrate a simple sum.

~OUT~

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Can't even answer one.

Plug drugs you were trying to brag that you knew how to figure out volume earlier by posting a picture you found online, yet I'm pretty damn sure you can't even do that and I have taught how to figure out volume to primary school children before so just shut the fuck up or actually do some of the maths instead of just saying the words 'calc 3' or 'trigonometry' and saying you can do it without even being able to do something as basic as working out the volume of an object

lmao i didnt find it online that is from graphcalc.exe a freeware program, and no i wrote the derivative myself

http://i.imgur.com/DmL26T3.png

your vagina is clogged and has backed up into your brain, typical

juji
04-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Cancun is a resort city out on the coast, Chichen Itza is in the middle of the damn yucatan through hours of jungle

Resort:
http://i.imgur.com/cDbfvvI.png

Coast:
http://i.imgur.com/6YIRwx6.png

Matched in Wikipedia were used to rationalize with me.

and

You didn't answer my question because it's not found in Wikipedia

maks
04-03-2016, 03:32 PM

POR QUE MANO POR QUE????

maks
04-03-2016, 03:32 PM
maybe your knowledge of coding has deprived you of common sense

maybe elezzark has a job

juji
04-03-2016, 03:33 PM
POR QUE MANO POR QUE????

Plug drugs couldn't answer in following questions because aren't found in Wikipedia:

-What do you feel when hot women in bikini get disgusted while they are looking at you with grandparents?

-So what's city where you stayed at hotel? Playa del Carmen?

juji
04-03-2016, 03:35 PM
Here is a proof:

http://i.imgur.com/VSDygJh.png

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:37 PM
Resort:
http://i.imgur.com/cDbfvvI.png

Coast:
http://i.imgur.com/6YIRwx6.png

Matched in Wikipedia were used to rationalize with me.

and

what are you even talking about

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:38 PM
get out of here you deaf mute jackass, i hate you

juji
04-03-2016, 03:41 PM
It's obvious you went to wikipedia to find Cancun and got matched words such as: "resort" and "coastal" before you compose a phrase "Cancun is a resort city out on the coast"

If I don't go to wikipedia, I would say "Cancun is a caribbean city out on the seaside" that these words cannot be found in wikipedia

maks
04-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Plug drugs couldn't answer in following questions because aren't found in Wikipedia:

-What do you feel when hot women in bikini get disgusted while they are looking at you with grandparents?

-So what's city where you stayed at hotel? Playa del Carmen?

probably because he tagged along with his grandparents who booked the trip through a travel agent. I stayed in bayamon which is essentially a bedroom community outside of san juan. I learned on the trip from the airport that puerto ricans can't drive and their highways are scary as fuck

maks
04-03-2016, 03:45 PM
and before you ask plug drugs yes it has a wikipedia page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayam%C3%B3n,_Puerto_Rico

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:45 PM
no I didn't; I would say "Cancun is a caribbean city out on the seaside" if I was really trying to hide going to wikipedia maybe,
I said coastal city because our point of reference is the yucatan peninsula, its the lowest common denominator between cozumel, chichen itza, and cancun, this is just basic syntax maybe you have to pick that up from hearing people talk i dont know

juji
04-03-2016, 03:46 PM
get out of here you deaf mute jackass, i hate you

It sounds very violent, is not?

Be careful when you treat your boss or your customers in your future job when your grandparents die.

maks
04-03-2016, 03:50 PM
It sounds very violent, is not?

Be careful when you treat your boss or your customers in your future job when your grandparents die.

I'm sure the people at the welfare office are used to dealing with angry nutcases

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:51 PM
leech off american disability more you fucking freak

maks
04-03-2016, 03:51 PM
no I didn't; I would say "Cancun is a caribbean city out on the seaside" if I was really trying to hide going to wikipedia maybe,
I said coastal city because our point of reference is the yucatan peninsula, its the lowest common denominator between cozumel, chichen itza, and cancun, this is just basic syntax maybe you have to pick that up from hearing people talk i dont know

despite his handicap elz is building a career, he has a job as well as his own side business. what's your excuse?

juji
04-03-2016, 03:56 PM
despite his handicap elz is building a career, he has a job as well as his own side business. what's your excuse?

I have never said "fuck you" or something curse like that to plug drugs since I have dealt with a lot of rude people who don't know how to solve the problems.

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:57 PM
I have never said "fuck you" or something curse like that to plug drugs since I have dealt with a lot of rude people who don't know how to solve the problems.

bullshit youve been mean and abusive to me for years right alongside these other assholes

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 03:58 PM
why would you expect anything different from me even

juji
04-03-2016, 03:59 PM
bullshit youve been mean and abusive to me for years right alongside these other assholes

Would you mind to find the proofs how I am being mean with you? If there are, I will offer you an apology since I cannot apologize you without reason.