PDA

View Full Version : Who's stupider and more useless?

maks
04-02-2016, 09:05 PM
To come up with your number use this formula

((IQ * [Number of degrees earned]) + ([Years without a job] * (√π / [current number of illegal drugs subject brags about])) - [current number of illegal drugs subject takes but denies taking]) + (.002 * [number of suicide threats on tinychat])

maks
04-02-2016, 09:07 PM
If you get a divide by zero error you need a better calculator

maks
04-02-2016, 09:21 PM
according to wikipedia dividing by zero is valid in quantum calculus and if you can't figure it out you're nothing but shiteating bushpig and I've accomplished way more than you ever will

juji
04-02-2016, 10:32 PM
Needs comedy option

I don't think Lisa and Plug Drugs aren't real people

maks
04-02-2016, 10:38 PM
No comedy option, this is a serious poll with ramifications that will reach far and wide. We know both plug drugs and lisa are laughably stupid and useless, but until now we've never known which is more stupid and useless

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 10:42 PM
You look like an idiot in so many ways

Maybe if you weren't always drunk and on crack you'd be able to recognise that by far you look the most "stupider".

maks
04-02-2016, 10:48 PM
the most "stupider".

it was a close one but this tipped the scales, I'm voting for lisa

maks
04-02-2016, 10:49 PM
I sure hope you weren't an english teacher

juji
04-02-2016, 11:04 PM
we got a proof, voted Lisa

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Actually the word has more than two syllables, does not end in y and it is considered more stupid to use stupider than 'more stupid'.

I know this because I am smarterer than you.

maks
04-02-2016, 11:12 PM
Actually the word has more than two syllables, does not end in y and it is considered more stupid to use stupider than 'more stupid'.

I already voted for you, I don't need any more convincing, but I appreciate the effort

juji
04-02-2016, 11:13 PM
what's a word about a smart person who doesn't produce anything and won't shut the fuck up?

maks
04-02-2016, 11:15 PM
what's a word about a smart person who doesn't produce anything and won't shut the fuck up?

neil degrasse tyson

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
04-02-2016, 11:21 PM

your intelligence is so great it has led you to destroy any personal relationship you've had, live in an apt of squalor, and has forced you to be institutionalized.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:22 PM
As if that were the only thing making you look the "stupidest".

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:24 PM
your intelligence is so great it has led you to destroy any personal relationship you've had, live in an apt of squalor, and has forced you to be institutionalized.
Not one thing you have ever said about anyone was based on reality.

Not one part of that is true.

maks
04-02-2016, 11:25 PM
As if that were the only thing making you look the "stupidest".

Look I'm not sure how many different ways I need to explain this before you understand, but I already voted for you. You do not need to keep campaigning. You won.

Dirty Harry
04-02-2016, 11:26 PM
No one voted ?

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:27 PM
No one voted ?

No one wanted to look dumberer by doing so.

juji
04-02-2016, 11:28 PM
No one voted ?

your ignorance is alive, good job you idiot american

04-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Not one thing you have ever said about anyone was based on reality.

Not one part of that is true.

1. Personal Relationship Destroyed
Your brothers you've had physical altercations with
Your father (Gordon)
Sherman (fell for Tek and he was trolling you).
Peter (dated a child molester/were a meth head until he pissed you off by leaving you)
Cat you killed
Idk probably many more

2. Apt of squalor
It's filthy (pics from Sherman)
Putting an inflatable bath tub creating moisture in an unventilated space creating most likely mold above your ceiling
Much smaller than average Australian
Govt provided (Houso)

3. Institutionalization
The Aus govt will not allow you to work and pays you not to
You have regular psychiatric care
You've admitted to going to mental hospitals to Ruby

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:29 PM
your ignorance is alive, good job you idiot american

How does trump feel about mexicans?

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Bgd, not one thing you post is true about anyone.

maks
04-02-2016, 11:33 PM
No one voted ?

looks to me like 3 people voted kent, that's pretty much the entirety of the forum, so your point is mute !

04-02-2016, 11:33 PM
Bgd, not one thing you post is true about anyone.

because you shy away from reality doesn't make it any less true. if you post sentences about why my points aren't true i'll literally stop posting.

juji
04-02-2016, 11:34 PM

Im not offended, Trump learned about americanised mexicans that I hate them as americans do. It's obvious Trump failed to compare the differences between mainland mexicans and americanised mexicans.

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:35 PM
looks to me like 3 people voted kent, that's pretty much the entirety of the forum, so your point is mute !

I think the company you keep in that, as in the the other two who voted, pretty much speaks for itself and does nothing to support your case.

04-02-2016, 11:36 PM
I think the company you keep in that, as in the the other two who voted, pretty much speaks for itself and does nothing to support your case.

can you dispel my post proving my points or is your point mute !

maks
04-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Im not offended, Trump learned about americanised mexicans that I hate them as americans do. It's obvious Trump failed to compare the differences between mainland mexicans and americanised mexicans.

trump doesn't hate americanized mexicans he hates day laborers who sneak across the border to pick lettuce for $3 an hour and refuse to learn english

maks
04-02-2016, 11:37 PM
is your point mute !

your point is mute !

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:41 PM

I think as trump has gained momentum and the threat of him actually becoming president grows more real people have started scrambling to try and find anything good about his policies and cling to it in the hope that if it actually happens that things will not be as bad as everyone thinks it will be. This is a damgerous reaction because you have to twist a lot of things to find something good about it. It would be a lot better if americans actually voted for once and did not vote for him. In my opinion there are better policies to found in any other candidate. Germans also found reasons to think Hitler was making their country great.

Dirty Harry
04-02-2016, 11:41 PM
The same as this clip from Dirty Harry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RitnM9n0jTY

juji
04-02-2016, 11:42 PM
trump doesn't hate americanized mexicans he hates day laborers who sneak across the border to pick lettuce for $3 an hour and refuse to learn english

Yeah, uneducated people are the problem.

besides, who are the "rapists"?

04-02-2016, 11:42 PM
I think as trump has gained momentum and the threat of him actually becoming president grows more real people have started scrambling to try and find anything good about his policies and cling to it in the hope that if it actually happens that things will not be as bad as everyone thinks it will be. This is a damgerous reaction because you have to twist a lot of things to find something good about it. It would be a lot better if americans actually voted for once and did not vote for him. In my opinion there are better policies to found in any other candidate. Germans also found reasons to think Hitler was making their country great.

he's only a big threat to people who don't have jobs and rely on the govt for survival (cough cough)

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:43 PM

He said the mexicans were didn't he?

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Welp bgd then he's a massive threat to you

04-02-2016, 11:44 PM

those same people. even if that population's crime rate matches the american average if someone close to you is the victim of a person who shouldn't be in acountry you'll feel really upset via "if they weren't in this country this harm wouldnt have happened to me" at least that's how i rationalize their viewpoint

04-02-2016, 11:45 PM
Welp bgd then he's a massive threat to you

lisa i can tell you that i've graduated from universities worlds better than the ones you claim to have attended and make a better income than you (you make 0 and i also make more than a teacher). however, i won't post my degrees like you b/c the internet is not my life lol.

australia also has such a shitty higher education system i can't believe you'd brag about going to two of the worst universities in australia of all places.

Wendy <3
04-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Plug drugs is at least good at sucking dick, while lisa is completely useless

maks
04-02-2016, 11:49 PM

it's not like americans in the south are all that educated either, if these people would just learn english nobody would even notice them texas and california both have an average iq of 12

juji
04-02-2016, 11:50 PM
those same people. even if that population's crime rate matches the american average if someone close to you is the victim of a person who shouldn't be in acountry you'll feel really upset via "if they weren't in this country this harm wouldnt have happened to me" at least that's how i rationalize the harm.

You think mexicans are "white" ?

maks

yeah, the more she talks the more I realize this election wasn't fair to plug drugs, he didn't stand a chance, just like in every other aspect of his life

juji
I haven't seen an immigrant came to america to rape a white woman

juji
04-02-2016, 11:52 PM

maks
04-02-2016, 11:52 PM
I haven't seen an immigrant came to america to rape a white woman

yeah if all they wanted to do is rape white women they could do it in acapulco

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:54 PM
The problem with fascists is, you might think "oh I'm white, so this won't effect me, it'll just affect mexicans and everyone else" however it does not stop at race, pretty soon you find anyone's shortcomings coming under the same threat, for example, if you have an IQ as low bgd, you're a target too...not only that, if you hapoen to be successful you will also find that u der threat too as it can be brandished as misappropriated and simply taken from you, perhaps you invested in something they don't like... Perhaps they just want to take it, maybe you'll have mccarthyism again... which has happened before and can happen again in which case if you think you are sitting pretty for whatever reason, be it that you are white or whatever reason well you'll soon find that no, you aren't safe from either side.

juji
04-02-2016, 11:54 PM
What's about me? I have never raped any white or other race woman, why Trump called me a rapist?

Lisa Battery
04-02-2016, 11:56 PM
What's about me? I have never raped any white or other race woman, why Trump called me a rapist?

Because he's racist.

maks
04-02-2016, 11:57 PM

I don't know what to say dude, maybe get your citizenship and vote against him

juji
04-02-2016, 11:59 PM
I don't know what to say dude, maybe get your citizenship and vote against him

I have a job here, a promising startup is about to be launched in next week, I don't know if I can travel to United States to find a job with my experiences and certifications as full stack developer before Trump wins and make an act.

04-03-2016, 12:00 AM
The problem with fascists is, you might think "oh I'm white, so this won't effect me, it'll just affect mexicans and everyone else" however it does not stop at race, pretty soon you find anyone's shortcomings coming under the same threat, for example, if you have an IQ as low bgd, you're a target too...not only that, if you hapoen to be successful you will also find that u der threat too as it can be brandished as misappropriated and simply taken from you, perhaps you invested in something they don't like... Perhaps they just want to take it, maybe you'll have mccarthyism again... which has happened before and can happen again in which case if you think you are sitting pretty for whatever reason, be it that you are white or whatever reason well you'll soon find that no, you aren't safe from either side.

another terrible application of history. fascism probably helps low IQ "nationals" by securing them govt employment (military) and by destroying the minorities (business wise and every other which way). there's a reason why some of biggest supporters of fascist regimes were outsiders prior to coming into power (e.g. Hitler a failed art student).

You didn't go to college. McCarthyism literally did nothing in the US tbh to the average person. How the fuck do you claim you've majored in WORLD HISTORY. I think you majored in meth and fucking child molesters tbh.

04-03-2016, 12:03 AM
I have a job here, a promising startup is about to be launched in next week, I don't know if I can travel to United States to find a job with my experiences and certifications as full stack developer before Trump wins and make an act.

you foreigners are pretty funny how seriously you take grandstanding in American politics. STEM majors/workers will always be welcomed in the US (no matter if Trump, Cruz, Bernie, or Hillary wins) tbh. there's a huge need. I'm honestly surprised how scared people are of trump. he's just saying what 35% of America wants to hear so he can win a primary between 3 people. Once he does that he'll most likely center back.

Wendy <3
04-03-2016, 12:03 AM
another terrible application of history. fascism probably helps low IQ "nationals" by securing them govt employment (military) and by destroying the minorities (business wise and every other which way). there's a reason why some of biggest supporters of fascist regimes were outsiders prior to coming into power (e.g. Hitler a failed art student).

You didn't go to college. McCarthyism literally did nothing in the US tbh to the average person. How the fuck do you claim you've majored in WORLD HISTORY. I think you majored in meth and fucking child molesters tbh.

She has more friends and gets more pm's than you

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 12:14 AM

You're absolutely wrong about every single thing you just said, as usual.

Plus you're repulsive in every way. You are really sick in the head.

04-03-2016, 12:21 AM
You're absolutely wrong about every single thing you just said, as usual.

Plus you're repulsive in every way. You are really sick in the head.

lol i enjoy how lisa always just says "you're wrong" to any post and never posts why. it's like she is embarrassed how retarded she is/fucked up

Lisa probably thought "hey im so msart im gunna make a post about fascism and mccarthyism to sounds intellegent" while completely misapplying both. i wonder if lisa even knows what fascism means and can identify a fascist regime

04-03-2016, 12:23 AM
She has more friends and gets more pm's than you

yeah i must have negative freinds IRL and pms compared to her 0

Wendy <3
04-03-2016, 12:54 AM
She's basically a more masculine looking version of steveyos

m0nde
04-03-2016, 01:58 AM
the forums back to the way it was thsnk bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbu shpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig

juji
04-03-2016, 02:19 AM
you foreigners are pretty funny how seriously you take grandstanding in American politics. STEM majors/workers will always be welcomed in the US (no matter if Trump, Cruz, Bernie, or Hillary wins) tbh. there's a huge need. I'm honestly surprised how scared people are of trump. he's just saying what 35% of America wants to hear so he can win a primary between 3 people. Once he does that he'll most likely center back.

what it makes you think american STEM workers can complain about foreigner STEM workers?

m0nde
04-03-2016, 02:34 AM
he's not complaining about foreign stem workers he's saying they will always be welcome whether the left or the right is in power

juji
04-03-2016, 02:40 AM
:irony:

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:43 AM
War with your neighbours aint no thing.

If you want a moderate president I would suggest voting for a moderate candidate, not voting for an extreme one and just hoping the megalomaniac will become moderate once in power.

juji
04-03-2016, 02:45 AM
War with your neighbours aint no thing.

If you want a moderate president I would suggest voting for a moderate candidate, not voting for an extreme one and just hoping the megalomaniac will become moderate once in power.

You can't convince any idiot american people like steveyos who would vote for Trump

juji
04-03-2016, 02:46 AM
Ironically, Trump will remove his welfare

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:59 AM
You can't convince any idiot american people like steveyos who would vote for Trump

That's what is kind of scary... first of all the media and everyone was just taking the piss out of trump, no-one was really taking seriously that he could win.. the attention the media gave him kind of drowned out the other nominees. Then his campaign began to gain momentum, then people started to have some real concern as it seemed a large proportion of people did not seem to understand the joke (this is the media's own fault) and the more this went on the more traction he gained, some actual concern started to come into it, rallies started to become violent and yet all the while the media drowned out all the others with their focus on trump, now that there is a real chance he could win people are starting to try to convince themselves that maybe his policies aren't all that bad, if you ask anyone what is actually good about them though you do not get an answer. And then you see people saying that if he does win that surely he will become more moderate.... in spite of the fact he simply is not moderate. Politics is real. Right wing is real, left wing is real, extremism is real, moderates are real. An extremist is not moderate nor is the right wing left. A spade is a spade I'm afraid.

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 03:05 AM
It's so bad in fact that even with a thread where people are saying they are going to vote for other people other than trump the banner still reads "trump 2016"

m0nde
04-03-2016, 03:35 AM
his glitched face is my avatar and the thread title is there for the same reason