PDA

View Full Version : Awards Time: Worst poster q1 2016

TheLizardWhisperer
04-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Can't be fucked listing the nominees so I'll cut to the chase:

THE WINNER IS........

m0nde

But fuck it was almost plug drugs. You're such a shit cunt pluggy you can't even win this.

lnopia the great
04-03-2016, 01:57 PM
i vote thelizardwhisperer

maks
04-03-2016, 02:07 PM
the verdict in the "real life race to last place" is still indeterminate. stevey had an early lead last autumn, but fell back into a tied for first place position with plug drugs and lisa when he moved out of the van and into his sister's sewing room. earlier this afternoon there was some speculation that lisa may drop out of the race, but she denied these alligations as mere rumors.

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:10 PM
BGD and jazz, just utter shit

Then m0nde and then plug drugs

In that order

Plug drugs doesn't even try as hard as the others to be shit but manages it anyway by just being a pretty fucking shit person while trying to convince himself he's not

But then again m0nde is like that too

jazz and bgd are just fucking retards

I'm exteremely uncomfortable with how brain damagingly obsessed bgd is with me and how unrequited that is, he's repulsively sick in the head

I'm so fucking sick of the old pathetic hag jazz, fucktard has more mental problems than me and I just had a pep talk from maks about killing myself so that is saying something

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:12 PM
BGD and jazz, just utter shit

Then m0nde and then plug drugs

In that order

Plug drugs doesn't even try as hard as the others to be shit but manages it anyway by just being a pretty fucking shit person while trying to convince himself he's not

But then again m0nde is like that too

jazz and bgd are just fucking retards

I'm exteremely uncomfortable with how brain damagingly obsessed bgd is with me and how unrequited that is, he's repulsively sick in the head

I'm so fucking sick of the old pathetic hag jazz, fucktard has more mental problems than me and I just had a pep talk from maks about killing myself so that is saying something

no one wants your opinion bitch

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 02:12 PM
i am honored being runner up

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Actually, it's a tough call because they are all so shit

But I might change the order to bgd and plug drugs equal first

And then jazz and m0nde equal second

maks
04-03-2016, 02:17 PM
no one wants your opinion bitch