PDA

View Full Version : since elz asked for it, heres a compilation of him treating me like shit

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 04:07 PM
i'll keep them coming but just want to make my point

It sounds very violent, is not?

Be careful when you treat your boss or your customers in your future job when your grandparents die.

Plug drugs didn't look this date since he's true drug addict

Plug drugs is at least good at sucking dick, while lisa is completely useless

There a character acts like plug drugs, yep thats him really remind me of plug drugs, finally he got a pistol and shot on his side of head, that was exceptional suicide

maks
04-03-2016, 04:09 PM
those are all made up, elz is one of the sweetest people I've ever met he doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone

juji
04-03-2016, 04:11 PM
I can recognize:

It sounds very violent, is not?

Be careful when you treat your boss or your customers in your future job when your grandparents die.

Because this is feedback to what you have insulted me.

Plug drugs didn't look this date since he's true drug addict

Because you lack of knowledge about April fool's day.

Besides, I cannot recognize them, would you give me these links where did you find?

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 04:11 PM
If you don't act like plug drugs, you are able to survive enough

You don't have money to pay fuel asshole

Plug drugs can't go to airport because he has no money, it's impossible

Since plug drugs is not one of most hated poster until he fell in love with Lisa and everyone hates him.

I see plug drugs as ironically hilarious huge faggot

add +1 to deaths from medical malpractice who was plug drugs

juji
04-03-2016, 04:14 PM
I'm afraid, I don't remember about these quotes, please add link if you can

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 04:18 PM
Maks is my friend, I don't think plug drugs has friends.

Omg hahahahahahahahahahaha what a shameless dumbass

Requesting a ban plug drugs

shut teh fuck up plug drugs

What happened to you since you stopped posting here 3 or 4 months ago? We believed you killed yourself, but I personally believe you couldnt afford to pay internet bill

loser, traitor, liar, despicable, negligible, trashy, worthless

Plug Drugs
they keep going on and on, im not even through 2014 yet which was one heck of a year to hate plug drugs apparently

m0nde
pug drugs, do you have some theory as to why elezzzark treats you like shit? do you thin kyo have enough to write a paper and submit it to the american journal of psychology?

juji
04-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Maybe I need an attorney

m0nde
04-03-2016, 04:26 PM
i think you need to keep replying to plugdrugs becaue he seems obsessed with you now for some reason. these threads are gold.

maks
04-03-2016, 04:27 PM
they keep going on and on, im not even through 2014 yet which was one heck of a year to hate plug drugs apparently

you're a real piece of shit, nobody ever really needs an excuse to hate on you

m0nde
04-03-2016, 04:33 PM
they keep going on and on, im not even through 2014 yet which was one heck of a year to hate plug drugs apparentlyeverything turned when you fell in love with lisa and she twisted everything to make it seem like you were obsessed with her and never led you on. that's not to say you were ever popular or particularly liked, it's just that you were shitted after that.

maks
04-03-2016, 04:41 PM
he really shouldn't have accused me of trying to ruin his reputation, he set into motion a series of events which led to me actually ruining his reputation so he could see what that would look like, a trend that continues today

maks
04-03-2016, 04:43 PM
for future reference if I am out to destroy you, it looks like this, you have no supporters left you're perpetually getting shit on by the whole forum and I pummel you relentlessly so you never have a chance to get a leg up and start the healing process. you might as well leave, it's never going to get any better.

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 04:48 PM
he really shouldn't have accused me of trying to ruin his reputation, he set into motion a series of events which led to me actually ruining his reputation so he could see what that would look like, a trend that continues today

i never did

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 04:49 PM
for future reference if I am out to destroy you, it looks like this, you have no supporters left you're perpetually getting shit on by the whole forum and I pummel you relentlessly so you never have a chance to get a leg up and start the healing process. you might as well leave, it's never going to get any better.
you give yourself way too much credit for making fun of people on the internet

m0nde
04-03-2016, 04:54 PM
you give yourself way too much credit for making fun of people on the internetthat's not making fun of someone oon the internet. i think you totally misunderstand...as usual.

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 04:56 PM
i think you're all braindead

maks
04-03-2016, 04:58 PM
i never did

yes you did, and I warned you at least 3 or 4 times to knock it off, and I told you exactly what would happen if you didn't. just like every other problem in your life, you created this.

maks
04-03-2016, 04:59 PM

proof's in the pudding. I'll bet you'd give anything to be a run of the mill b-lister again.

juji
04-03-2016, 05:02 PM

I think this concept is not true, since you underestimated Maks and almost everyone when you were love in Lisa.

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 06:39 PM
yes you did, and I warned you at least 3 or 4 times to knock it off, and I told you exactly what would happen if you didn't. just like every other problem in your life, you created this.

no i didnt

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 06:42 PM
I think this concept is not true, since you underestimated Maks and almost everyone when you were love in Lisa.

i posted once about how lisa mentioned she though marks was the ring leader in some conspiracy to neg rep me (like i give a shit about rep) and marks has used that to justify his campaign against me all these years

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 06:43 PM
the truth is marks wants to impregnate lisa becuase he is subconsciously a rapist at heart and wants to impregnate women from far away lands like a sailor and then leave and never see them again

Wendy <3
04-03-2016, 06:52 PM
One of those quotes was mine you stupid fag. Stop accusing elzark of shit he didn't do

Plug Drugs
04-03-2016, 06:59 PM
proof? i just searched for all posts by user juji with keywords plug drugs in them

maks
04-03-2016, 07:14 PM
One of those quotes was mine you stupid fag. Stop accusing elzark of shit he didn't do

well shit this calls the whole thread into question

m0nde
04-03-2016, 07:15 PM
pluggy let's play dota with elezzzark and dessho . get on. they're on now.

Wendy <3
04-03-2016, 09:19 PM
proof? i just searched for all posts by user juji with keywords plug drugs in them

He blank quoted me and you blamed him as you typically do to people here

m0nde
04-03-2016, 09:32 PM
i posted once about how lisa mentioned she though marks was the ring leader in some conspiracy to neg rep me (like i give a shit about rep) and marks has used that to justify his campaign against me all these yearsyou could have just gone with it and recruited rootbeer to rep boost you to balance everything out, but you had to go all psycho.
if you can get rootbeer to come back here to this forum, i will forgive yuo and be your friend again.

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 09:34 PM
M0nde is so fucking desperate for friends

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 09:37 PM
juji is not really a mean and bad person, it's just annoying when he's stupid and gets shit wrong but he has translation to contend with as well as being deaf which means he actually misses a bit of what goes on but that is through no real fault of his own. The fact that he overcomes all these obstacles puts me to fucking shame that I can't get my shit togther again yet

Oh and he's sexist to the point of stupidity though, that is the only thing that is actually his fault, he thinks there's no point in talking to women unless you can have sex with them which is fucking stupid oh and he's he's really easily led.

maks
04-03-2016, 09:38 PM
M0nde is so fucking desperate for friends

no he's not he has plenty of them

m0nde
04-03-2016, 09:47 PM
again, lisa thinks that what i'm postinig is serious. she thinks that i'm actually trying to set up a game of dots with elz and dessho who have just told plugdrugs to fuck off. yeah it's not funny to bring up the game that all of us play or have played at this time. no it's because i want to be friends with pluggy.
and i\m not bringing up rootbeer because that's fucking hilarious either. i want to be your friend too, lisa. let's have a kissing booth set up for you at the stabbing festival and you're invited to the on cam skype knife party. there'll be a big reveal where ruby and teknorat will finally tell everyone what the big plan was to fuck you over.
none of that was sarcastic either.

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 09:48 PM
no he's not he has plenty of themhe doesn't have as many pms as me

maks
04-03-2016, 09:52 PM
he doesn't have as many pms as me

how many of those pms are imploring you to leave and never come back

m0nde
04-03-2016, 10:04 PM
The truth is we all love each other. I just wish we'd actively decide to get along and make this work.

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 10:22 PM
The truth is we all love each other. I just wish we'd actively decide to get along and make this work.

I see you as causing more shit with and between people than anyone else here. You are full of shit, subversive, manipulative and the most passive agressive turd I've ever come across, and a lot of your focus with that shit is directed at me, you are not a good person so just stop your fucking bullshit. I can't stand your type of person. And you constantly lie about people. You cause more dissention between people here than anyone else.

At least I'm straight up and make no claims to be or be doing anything other than what I am. You're dishonest in the most spineless and pathetic of ways. I would never be your friend unless you stopped that fucking bullshit. Get the fuck off steveys case too, it's pathetic.

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 10:29 PM
how many of those pms are imploring you to leave and never come back

None of them. They are all pretty much psycho love letters or attempts to have cyber sex with me which can be far more annoying.

You have no idea what it is like to be a female in forums full of loser guys desperate to get laid but who can't for obvious reasons.

maks
04-03-2016, 10:30 PM
None of them. They are all pretty much psycho love letters or attempts to have cyber sex with me which can be far more annoying.

You have no idea what it is like to be a female in forums full of loser guys desperate to get laid but who can't for obvious reasons.

I know all about it I've had like 10 female alts

Lisa Battery
04-03-2016, 10:58 PM
I know all about it I've had like 10 female alts
lol

Fair enough