PDA

View Full Version : There. I feel like I've sorted you people and that I should retreat from this place

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 02:38 AM
if the compulsion that compels me will allow. I'm not the strongest willed person at times and this is obviously not a good place for someone walking the tightrope of a mental breakdown to hang out. But ruby's not a bad fellow and I'm not the kind of person who does well expressing myself on social media hence my penchant for wayward forums.

I want to get better.

Desolation
04-04-2016, 02:46 AM
aite its been real bae *hits cultural appropriation blunt*

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 03:45 AM
Thanks for having me.

maks
04-04-2016, 06:16 AM
fish for sympathy some more

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 06:53 AM
fish for sympathy some more
I did not realise you were capable or had the capacity for empathy I just post my consciousness, sorry if I ever evoked a slight pang of any feeling from you because I damn well know there are places and people to which it would be better directed.

None of this is actually unusual for me, sorry that I am not a ray of fucking sunshine in your equally sad lives.

maks
04-04-2016, 07:01 AM
everyone already knows you're miserable, and no one is going to feel bad for you because we all know you're an awful person who deserves it, so keep this shit to yourself it's boring as fuck

maks
04-04-2016, 07:02 AM
WAH I'M A NUTCASE WHO REFUSES TO END MY OWN SUFFERING DESPITE HAVING THE CAPABILITY TO DO SO LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT IT ENDLESSLY

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:15 AM
everyone already knows you're miserable, and no one is going to feel bad for you because we all know you're an awful person who deserves it, so keep this shit to yourself it's boring as fuck

You're just as fucking boring, I'll shut up when you stop baiting me.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:18 AM
You don't behave as though you find it boring.

What the fuck do you want? A tap dance? Want me to be a fake ass pile of boring shit who crap on about how fucking gteat they are and wonderful their lives are?

I'm sorry maks, have we met? I'm Lisa. Good luck shutting me the fuck up.

maks
04-04-2016, 07:25 AM
I want you to shit or get off the pot. If it's not bad enough to kill yourself over, it's not that bad, so shut up and deal with it. Nobody is going to sympathize with you, no matter how much you bitch and moan, because we hate you and understand that your problems are all your own fault.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:28 AM
I want you to shit or get off the pot. If it's not bad enough to kill yourself over, it's not that bad, so shut up and deal with it. Nobody is going to sympathize with you, no matter how much you bitch and moan, because we hate you and understand that your problems are all your own fault.
I am dealing with it.

I'm not asking you for sympathy maks and I'm not blaming anyone else for how I feel, nor am I appologising to you for how I feel.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:29 AM
And if you aren't bitching and moaning about me bitching and moaning and everything else around here then I don't know what the fuck you think YOU'RE doing.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:32 AM
Maks is right and wow all of sudden everything is god damn rainbows and lollipops, hand me the exit bag.

maks
04-04-2016, 07:39 AM
I'm not asking you for sympathy maks

holy shit yes you are, you're practically begging for it, that's what this whining is. you're waiting for someone to pat you on the head and say 'there there lisa everything is going to be alright you're a wonderful person and the world is a better place with you in it'. well nobody's going to say that because it's not true, not a word of it.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:41 AM
holy shit yes you are, you're practically begging for it, that's what this whining is. you're waiting for someone to pat you on the head and say 'there there lisa everything is going to be alright you're a wonderful person and the world is a better place with you in it'. well nobody's going to say that because it's not true, not a word of it.

Lol maks.

Too much crack or not enouygh crack today?

Don't worry your pretty little head about it too much maks, ultimately we all end up the same.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:43 AM
OMG... I'm watching The Project and I have FOBO!.... and everything elsebo.

maks
04-04-2016, 07:45 AM
you come across as incredibly disingenuous when you bitch non stop about how shitty your life is but make absolutely no effort to improve it. you're the female plug drugs. you two were made for each other, and that's why you don't get along, you see yourselves in each other and your self loathing gets in the way of a perfect relationship.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Oh shut up maks

I have nothing in common with plug drugs and I have less than zero romantic interest in him.

A couple of posts ago you were carrying on that plug drugs loves himself, now he loaths himself?

Make up your mind or drop it like yesterday

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:55 AM
*projection smiley

Can't be fucked opening the smiley screen

maks
04-04-2016, 08:20 AM
A couple of posts ago you were carrying on that plug drugs loves himself, now he loaths himself?

it's both, just like you, depending on which part of his mental menstrual cycle he's in.

maks
04-04-2016, 08:20 AM
stevey does the same shit too

m0nde
04-04-2016, 08:22 AM
you're the female plug drugs. you two were made for each other, and that's why you don't get along, you see yourselves in each other and your self loathing gets in the way of a perfect relationship.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 08:22 AM
it's both, just like you, depending on which part of his mental menstrual cycle he's in.

Lol, 'mental menstrual cycle'

I just had my period

Bipolar is not me, I don't get the persistent highs they get, I have the lows down pat though.

lnopia the great
04-04-2016, 09:24 AM
4 real lisa you just post in cycles , you are stuck in a self imposed loop of depression

Poopalew
04-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Lol, 'mental menstrual cycle'

I just had my period

Bipolar is not me, I don't get the persistent highs they get, I have the lows down pat though.

But when Isaac had grown older Jehovah tested Abrahams faith.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 09:57 AM
4 real lisa you just post in cycles , you are stuck in a self imposed loop of depression

That doesn't even make sense either in the context of the discussion or on a stand alone basis

Please do not feel the need to chime in with inane shit