*sigh*

maks
04-04-2016, 07:03 AM
maybe if you'd shut up for 2 seconds you wouldn't be driving him away

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:20 AM
maybe if you'd shut up for 2 seconds you wouldn't be driving him away

Oh I have.

I don't blame the poor bastard. He's still my best friend.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:20 AM
If I could take a break from me too I would.

maks
04-04-2016, 07:23 AM
you can, I explained how yesterday

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:24 AM
I've been good for him up unto a point... but I don't want to drag him back down again.

I just wish I could be with him for real but I still appreciate what we have been for each other.

maks
04-04-2016, 07:40 AM
you're both incredibly toxic people and there's a 0% chance that would end well

maks
04-04-2016, 07:41 AM
the last thing a recovering junkie needs is a relationship which is guaranteed to stress him to his breaking point on a regular basis

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:48 AM
you're both incredibly toxic people and there's a 0% chance that would end well

That's a crock of shit

Donny is one of the kindest people I've ever met and I've only ever wanted good things for him.

But I have been pretty fucking depressed lately so like I said I don't blame him. I also need to move beyond the taking stock of everything he does. He's been clean for about half a year now and done some really good things for himself. I need to get my shit together now.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:49 AM
the last thing a recovering junkie needs is a relationship which is guaranteed to stress him to his breaking point on a regular basis
Unlike me Donny is highly emotionally intelligent... but yes even that has its limits.

maks
04-04-2016, 07:50 AM
you'd be a handful for a mentally strong and healthy person lisa, and junkies are neither of those things

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 07:56 AM
you'd be a handful for a mentally strong and healthy person lisa, and junkies are neither of those things

Case in point

maks
04-04-2016, 08:19 AM
He's a recovering addict, so I'm sure he has a case worker or a sponsor or something along those lines. Why don't you have him ask them if dating a woman with manic depression and dissociative disorder seems like a good idea for a guy in his condition. I'll betcha they say "fuck no"

m0nde
04-04-2016, 08:24 AM
I had said a long time ago that I hope she doesn't drive him to suicide.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 08:26 AM
I had said a long time ago that I hope she doesn't drive him to suicide.

But you're a blithering idiot with nothing you post based in reality whatsoever

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 08:28 AM
He's a recovering addict, so I'm sure he has a case worker or a sponsor or something along those lines. Why don't you have him ask them if dating a woman with manic depression and dissociative disorder seems like a good idea for a guy in his condition. I'll betcha they say "fuck no"

No. He quit all by himself with my support.

I'm not manic depressive, borderline maybe but I don't get manic

He's a big boy maks, he'll date who he wants

StompleB
04-04-2016, 08:45 AM
don't listen to her, she just wants her own personalized lisa cage

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 08:50 AM
don't listen to her, she just wants her own personalized lisa cage

No I don't mean here. I mean my own little forum elsewhere again that I can post anything in to take a bit of my posting pressure off this forum, which was dead 3 days ago.

One forum cannot contain me.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 08:51 AM
Also

Stop it clay

Clay stop

lnopia the great
04-04-2016, 09:19 AM
when lisa says she wants to "date" someone what she really means is she wants someone to submit their entire life to her for her own satisfaction

lisa you are barely over the hill you still have enough time to do something with your own life instead of leeching off the life of others

lnopia the great
04-04-2016, 09:20 AM
i would suggest to first stop doing nothing with your life and to second, start doing something with your life

Poopalew
04-04-2016, 09:28 AM
i would suggest to first stop doing nothing with your life and to second, start doing something with your life

It is based on solid evidence on reasonable assurance.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 10:01 AM
inane verbal diarrhoea trying to fit in with a conversation that you never had anything to do with

You know a total of nothing about me idiot

Get your nose out of my asscrack moron

Wendy <3
04-04-2016, 11:37 AM
It's gonna be great when that donny fag kills himself and lisa flips out on the forum again so we'll have something to laugh at

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Anyway I think I've been getting too controlling and I need to trust him more evn though he's on the other side of the planet, he's been good for half a year now so I need to losen my grip a bit, not just for him but because I can care too much and it stresses me out.

But it turns out he's not backing away (he says) he's sick at the moment and come down with something and his internet is playing up.

I've gotten depressed though that things haven't gone as planned and he's not here yet (amongst my other problems) that is a sad state of affairs though, this situation. But I've still got the bestest friend in the world but skype is fucking with me.

I hope he feels better, never seen him sick, I'll add it to my list of worries but try and give him more space (than half the planet... But that's not what I mean) I might send a care package next week with some tim tams and stuff or something... See how much that would cost to send and what I can send and stuff.

But I should join him in sleep now.

m0nde
04-04-2016, 12:32 PM
It's gonna be great when that donny fag kills himself and lisa flips out on the forum again so we'll have something to laugh at
This poor guys been duped by lisa the same way rootbeet was. Sure he's a loser and a heroin addict, but he seems like a good guy. Hearing that phone call you could tell Lisa is completely insane while Donny was trying to stay calm and remain friends with that guy who'd called them. As usual lisa destroyed the relationship someone has with thier friends -- exactly like plugdrugs and rootbeet

Wendy <3
04-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Anyone stupid enough to fall for her shit deserves everything bad that happens to them

Poopalew
04-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Anyone stupid enough to fall for her shit deserves everything bad that happens to them

Here I became a single parent I wasnt really aware of them.

maks
04-04-2016, 04:57 PM

he's a masshole wigger junkie he might be a worse person than lisa

Wendy <3
04-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Nobody is worse than lisa and there never will be

maks
04-04-2016, 05:48 PM
stompleb might be, aftre all she's only ever fucked one kid he's fucked dozens of kids

m0nde
04-04-2016, 05:49 PM
it's really sad that stomple doesn't post here any more

m0nde
04-04-2016, 05:51 PM
same with rootbeer. it's sad tehy were driven away while the people who need to leave keep coming back.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 06:27 PM
same with rootbeer. it's sad tehy were driven away while the people who need to leave keep coming back.

Funny things about that is wasn't he posting over at timy's tanty with you? But you, jazz and marco are such pathetic losers that he does not want to post with you anymore.

Same thing with cag.

Also stompleB only ever pops up and posts here when I'm here, he posted today and the last time he posted before that he was pretty much calling you out for being obsessed with me.

Fuck off loser. It's pretty damn clear no-one wants to post with you. Nobody comes backs and posts with you here for all the weeks I am not here and also not wanting o post with you.

you are the one who needs to leave, go and sit in tim's tanty all by yourself with marco, ir get a life, you are the most pathetic person here.

maks
04-04-2016, 06:28 PM
it's really sad that stomple doesn't post here any more

no it's not, it's one of the best things that has ever happened to this forum.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 06:29 PM

Sucks to be you, utterly consumed and insanely jealous of some woman on the internet who is better than you in every way for 15 years.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 06:56 PM
Anyway I think I've been getting too controlling and I need to trust him more evn though he's on the other side of the planet, he's been good for half a year now so I need to losen my grip a bit, not just for him but because I can care too much and it stresses me out.

But it turns out he's not backing away (he says) he's sick at the moment and come down with something and his internet is playing up.

I've gotten depressed though that things haven't gone as planned and he's not here yet (amongst my other problems) that is a sad state of affairs though, this situation. But I've still got the bestest friend in the world but skype is fucking with me.

I hope he feels better, never seen him sick, I'll add it to my list of worries but try and give him more space (than half the planet... But that's not what I mean) I might send a care package next week with some tim tams and stuff or something... See how much that would cost to send and what I can send and stuff.

But I should join him in sleep now.
Doony's a little bit better today, I had never seen him sick before, except for the time he was really bad at having hands and his hand was gonna drop off.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 06:58 PM
This poor guys been duped by lisa the same way rootbeet was. Sure he's a loser and a heroin addict, but he seems like a good guy. Hearing that phone call you could tell Lisa is completely insane while Donny was trying to stay calm and remain friends with that guy who'd called them. As usual lisa destroyed the relationship someone has with thier friends -- exactly like plugdrugs and rootbeet
Not one thing you just typed is true, as usual, all make believe shit you make up in your head, like always.

Seek some professional help retard.

lnopia the great
04-04-2016, 07:30 PM
lisa were you this batshit crazy before theinternet, or is your addiction to the net the underlying cause of your mental illness

m0nde
04-04-2016, 07:31 PM
lisa were you this batshit crazy before theinternet, or is your addiction to the net the underlying cause of your mental illnessthe internet allows her to act out with little consequence. if she did this in her home town or with her family she'd be thrown down the stairs.

m0nde
04-04-2016, 07:35 PM
Funny things about that is wasn't he posting over at timy's tanty with you? But you, jazz and marco are such pathetic losers that he does not want to post with you anymore.

Same thing with cag.

Also stompleB only ever pops up and posts here when I'm here, he posted today and the last time he posted before that he was pretty much calling you out for being obsessed with me.

Fuck off loser. It's pretty damn clear no-one wants to post with you. Nobody comes backs and posts with you here for all the weeks I am not here and also not wanting o post with you.

you are the one who needs to leave, go and sit in tim's tanty all by yourself with marco, ir get a life, you are the most pathetic person here.rootbeast posts regularly at the tanty. i keep asking him to post here and he says this place is toxic and he can't understand why lnopia, tim, stevey, me or lonnie or marco want to post here. cag posted there regularly until the cag/rootbeer incident which led to jon forbidding her to interract with any of us. lol that's the whole lot of us at the tanty, pretty sad.

maks
04-04-2016, 07:38 PM
what was the cag rootbeer incident

m0nde
04-04-2016, 07:50 PM
what was the cag rootbeer incidentlol, rootbeast posted pics of his dick in a thread on tims tanty after pumping it. then he got tim to delete the pics, but tim left the trhead up sans pics. lol. cag talked to debbie on facebook about rootbeer pumping and debbie told her that he leaves his pump around and she doesn't want the kids to see it and cag took a screenshot of the convo. she trolled roobeast merciliciously about showing dick pics and set the debbie convo as her avatar on the tanty. root told jon that cag was doing this and that he should be be jealous that his girl is hitting on another guy (ahaha). he msgd jon so much that he got pissed and told cag to not talk to any of us. and debbie raged out at cag.

~ the end.

maks
04-04-2016, 07:51 PM
if I'd known there was that kind of drama going on I would have registered there

m0nde
04-04-2016, 07:53 PM
i think jon didn't want the forum getting into their personal lives like it got into rootbeer/debbie's and being a control freak and cag being totally dependent on him, she did what he said. jon also didn't like that roobeer found his facebook, but i think everyone knew his full name anyway.

m0nde
04-04-2016, 07:54 PM
if I'd known there was that kind of drama going on I would have registered thereyou did and threadlonged the fuck out of the place

m0nde
04-04-2016, 07:55 PM
rootbeast posts regularly at the tanty. i keep asking him to post here and he says this place is toxic and he can't understand why lnopia, tim, stevey, me or lonnie or marco want to post here. cag posted there regularly until the cag/rootbeer incident which led to jon forbidding her to interract with any of us. lol that's the whole lot of us at the tanty, pretty sad.oh elezzzark posts there regularly too. how could i forget him? btw, i miss cag. did i say that?

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 08:03 PM
M0nde is so fucking delusional, not a single thing he ever posts is true, it's all just pathetic rubbish he makes up in his head. Not one thing he has ever posted about anyone else or himself is true.

It's utter rubbish.

m0nde
04-04-2016, 08:06 PM
go look at the threads on the tanty, lisa. you're quite welcome to register and be banned immediately too. i mean it's not like you lurk there too and have already seen them, right?

Wendy <3
04-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Sucks to be you, utterly consumed and insanely jealous of some woman on the internet who is better than you in every way for 15 years.

You came here in 2012. Seriously, please explain who you think i am and where i followed you from so that i can have something to laugh about

Desolation
04-04-2016, 08:20 PM
lol, rootbeast posted pics of his dick in a thread on tims tanty after pumping it. then he got tim to delete the pics, but tim left the trhead up sans pics. lol. cag talked to debbie on facebook about rootbeer pumping and debbie told her that he leaves his pump around and she doesn't want the kids to see it and cag took a screenshot of the convo. she trolled roobeast merciliciously about showing dick pics and set the debbie convo as her avatar on the tanty. root told jon that cag was doing this and that he should be be jealous that his girl is hitting on another guy (ahaha). he msgd jon so much that he got pissed and told cag to not talk to any of us. and debbie raged out at cag.

~ the end.

jesus fucking christ everyones fucking lost it i think

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 08:29 PM
jesus fucking christ everyones fucking lost it i think
Yeah you sure are if you are dumb enough to belive a word m0nde says about anything or anyone.

Get a clue.

Desolation
04-04-2016, 08:37 PM
i refuse to believe m0nde could make up and write a story like that.

m0nde
04-04-2016, 08:42 PM
i refuse to believe m0nde could make up and write a story like that.simply check cag's avatar on the tanty if you don't want to look at her posts. i also have the whole thing in fb messages with her while she was doing it and rootbeer messaging me on the day of his spamming jon and me telling him he's being an idiot.

Desolation
04-04-2016, 08:43 PM
idk what tanty is link me

m0nde
04-04-2016, 08:46 PM
http://notytmnsfw.com/forums/member.php?68-caggle

look on the last page of the threads she made.

maks
04-04-2016, 08:47 PM
you did and threadlonged the fuck out of the place

oh yeah. that was fun I should do it again.

m0nde
04-04-2016, 08:49 PM
http://notytmnsfw.com/forums/showthread.php?4676-sorry-cag-I-messaged-Jon

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 08:49 PM
simply check cag's avatar on the tanty if you don't want to look at her posts. i also have the whole thing in fb messages with her while she was doing it and rootbeer messaging me on the day of his spamming jon and me telling him he's being an idiot.

The fact that you do not understand how that stalking behaviour is mentally ill is retarded.

Also if anyone actually speaks to any if them they will soon find out that you are, as usual, completely full of shit and the only person twisting anything is you.

m0nde
04-04-2016, 08:50 PM
from cag's avatar:

https://i.gyazo.com/e64b9819d9d587ddc3cda685b45e598d.png

m0nde
04-04-2016, 08:54 PM
The fact that you do not understand how that stalking behaviour is mentally ill is retarded.

Also if anyone actually speaks to any if them they will soon find out that you are, as usual, completely full of shit and the only person twisting anything is you.what stalking behaviour? rootbeer stalking jon is fucked up. i gave him hell for doing it. cag talking to rootbeeast's wife was fucked up too. i told both of them that. i ripped on rootbeast calling him a stalker for seeking out jon for a long time.
and i told cag that she went too far. cag agreed.

you're the only person who can't see that anything you've done in the beast's life, pluggy's or that your relation ship with donny (poor guy) is not good for either of you. because you're never at fault for anything.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2016, 08:58 PM
^ case in point.

Wendy <3
04-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Lisa please tell me where we met 15 years ago and how have I followed you to this forum