PDA

View Full Version : greg/marco i had to ban you on tim's tanty forum

m0nde
04-13-2016, 07:27 PM
sorry i had to tell you here. you weren't on the tanty and they decided in a poll that this would be for the best. tim said you'd been warned enough about posting huge glittery text and political shit.

Lisa Battery
04-13-2016, 09:08 PM
That was literally the only person who wanted to post with you, you voted? What was there a total of 3 votes?

LOL you are SUCH a loser

m0nde
04-13-2016, 09:10 PM
wot?

Wendy <3
04-13-2016, 11:01 PM
Lisa keeps saying she wants nothing to do with any of us yet she's always lurking timnet.

What a stupid ugly fuckin bitch go get killed

m0nde
04-14-2016, 12:12 AM
i can't see what she said and i'm puzzled as to why she replied to me

Lisa Battery
04-14-2016, 05:58 AM
Lisa keeps saying she wants nothing to do with any of us yet she's always lurking timnet.

What a stupid ugly fuckin bitch go get killed

I am simply responding to this thread and the information in it you paranoid dumb cunt. No-one is lurking you period. Furthermore I am pointing out that marco was the only loser even wanted to post with you pathetic, dumb, shit posting losers. There is not one thread I make that both of you two try-hard desperate no-lives post in ad nauseam. Fuck off and stay at timnet because no-one wants either of you two no-life losers here, both of you have gotten more votes to fuck off he than anyone else and I know because I made the polls.Go bump more cody threads you cody level losers.

sorry i had to tell you here. you weren't on the tanty and they decided in a poll that this would be for the best. tim said you'd been warned enough about posting huge glittery text and political shit.

maks
04-14-2016, 06:13 AM
I am simply responding to this thread and the information in it, neither of which have anything to do with me, but I'm a lot like plug drugs and have strong opinions on subjects I know little or nothing about.

Wendy <3
04-14-2016, 10:33 AM
Looney lurking lizard lisa

Poopalew
04-14-2016, 02:01 PM
Looney lurking lizard lisa

if he is in the country I will hunt him out among all the thousands of Judah.