PDA

View Full Version : • 151,600 people die in the world each day

Wendy <3
04-23-2016, 11:01 PM
http://www.ecology.com/birth-death-rates/

Why can't plug drugs or lisa be among them?

juji
04-23-2016, 11:43 PM
Nearly two people die each second

Wendy <3
04-24-2016, 12:19 AM
Really wish plug and lice were dead

maks
04-24-2016, 12:27 AM
If I had to choose only one of them to die, I'd choose plug drugs because he lives in my country and posts more

juji
04-24-2016, 12:37 AM
You could watch Tv news about plug drugs commits suicide while you're fucking a woman in the bed. That's kind of celebration.

Like the politicans were having sex with some women while watching of dead people in war who they were declared.

Plug Drugs
04-24-2016, 03:20 AM
that's extremely depressing just like people telling jokes that plug drugs should kill himself for 3 years

what happens to warrant that kind of grudge against someone, hmmm nothing at all
lets break down plug drugs:
- hes fat
- hes a drug user
- he rambles on about topics he barely knows anything about
- liked lisa and sent her creepy rambling love notes after the forum turned her against him
- picked a fight with the stuck up IT guy at the forum and now we'll never hear the end of it
- has learned more from wikipedia and googling than most will learn from 4 years of college

hmm yeah that ranks high on the asshole meter but that sounds entertaining to watch when he starts having one of his fits and types up a wall of gibberish, it's new forum content to keep this place from fat bloated depression

Plug Drugs
04-24-2016, 03:26 AM
if theres anyone who should check himself out its marks, holy fuck, just decides one day for no reason he's going to toss a friendship away and wage war on someone, fucking sociopath

m0nde
04-24-2016, 03:28 AM
that's extremely depressing just like people telling jokes that plug drugs should kill himself for 3 years

what happens to warrant that kind of grudge against someone, hmmm nothing at all
lets break down plug drugs:
- hes fat
- hes a drug user
- he rambles on about topics he barely knows anything about
- liked lisa and sent her creepy rambling love notes after the forum turned her against him
- picked a fight with the stuck up IT guy at the forum and now we'll never hear the end of it
- has learned more from wikipedia and googling than most will learn from 4 years of college

hmm yeah that ranks high on the asshole meter but that sounds entertaining to watch when he starts having one of his fits and types up a wall of gibberish, it's new forum content to keep this place from fat bloated depression

we get high, we get by, yeah we roll with it. we been up, we been down, we got over it, but everybody's gotta get by everybody wants to stay high just so you know, i got it if you want it

Wendy <3
04-24-2016, 10:14 AM
1 of them came back today and that's depressing

maks
04-24-2016, 10:43 AM
if theres anyone who should check himself out its marks, holy fuck, just decides one day for no reason he's going to toss a friendship away and wage war on someone, fucking sociopath

Timeline of that event:

You accused me of secretly waging war against you
I denied it
You accused me again
I warned you that if you didn't stop I would show you what it looks like when I wage war against someone
You accused me again
I warned you again
You accused me again
I showed you what it looks like when I wage war against someone

I think I'm in the clean on this one. Like everything else in your life, this is entirely your fault. You made your coffin, now lie in it.

maks
04-24-2016, 10:49 AM
Using drugs does not automatically absolve you of any responsibility for your actions. Stop expecting everyone to infantilize you and show you unlimited patience, man up, accept responsibility for your actions, and take a bullet to the skull.

maks
04-24-2016, 10:51 AM

It's not a joke. We all want you gone, and death is the only way to guarantee that you'll never come back again.

Plug Drugs
04-24-2016, 11:18 AM
Timeline of that event:

You accused me of secretly waging war against you
I denied it
You accused me again
I warned you that if you didn't stop I would show you what it looks like when I wage war against someone
You accused me again
I warned you again
You accused me again
I showed you what it looks like when I wage war against someone

I think I'm in the clean on this one. Like everything else in your life, this is entirely your fault. You made your coffin, now lie in it.

you're a jackass, lisa told me there was a campaign to leave my negative reputation on my reputation meter and i thought you guys were pulling some gay cheeky stunt

maks
04-24-2016, 11:35 AM
you're a jackass, lisa told me there was a campaign to leave my negative reputation on my reputation meter and i thought you guys were pulling some gay cheeky stunt

and you accused me, repeatedly, after I told you to stop, after I warned you what you were going to force me to do, and now despite knowing full well what you would unleash and doing it anyway you constantly whine about it

maks
04-24-2016, 11:35 AM
This is pretty much your MO, fuck something up then whine about how you shouldn't be expected to deal with the consequences. Grow the fuck up you manchild.

maks
04-24-2016, 11:36 AM
You can either kill yourself and be done with it or start taking responsibility for your own actions and stop spending all your time searching for someone, anyone, to blame. We both know which of these scenarios is more likely.

Wendy <3
04-24-2016, 12:38 PM
I told him the instant he accused you that i was the one leaving him nig rep

Plug Drugs
04-24-2016, 01:10 PM
yeah that sounds made up to me, anyways its always been my protocol to tell you i dont care because i dont

maks
04-24-2016, 01:41 PM
I told him the instant he accused you that i was the one leaving him nig rep

god forbid he let the truth get in the way of a convoluted theory

maks
04-24-2016, 01:42 PM
yeah that sounds made up to me, anyways its always been my protocol to tell you i dont care because i dont

you sure do a hell of a lot of bitching 3 years later for someone who doesn't care

juji
04-24-2016, 01:51 PM
Can let us know a reason why plug drugs wont kill himself?

Wendy <3
04-24-2016, 02:08 PM

- too lazy
- too cowardly
- wants to torture people with his existence

maks
04-24-2016, 03:08 PM

not a good one. it's not like he has anything to live for, or anyone who cares about him

Autistic Spectrum
04-24-2016, 05:47 PM

reputation meter