PDA

View Full Version : i will paypal stevey 150 dollars if he records himself and uploads to youtube him going on the intercom at walmart and saying...

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
04-26-2016, 11:47 PM
"FJS WINS AGAIN!!!!!"

you have 5 hours

juji
04-27-2016, 12:43 AM
2 reasons will not going to happen

1- BGD doesnt have 150 dollars
2- 5 hours is likely BGD knows steffies sleeps longer

04-27-2016, 12:48 AM
2 reasons will not going to happen

1- BGD doesnt have 150 dollars
2- 5 hours is likely BGD knows steffies sleeps longer

is english a second language for you?

juji
04-27-2016, 07:49 AM
is english a second language for you?

That's pathetic excuse, come on get real

Poopalew
04-27-2016, 11:51 AM
That's pathetic excuse, come on get real

Christians become pathetic dupes taken in by a colossal fraud.

Desolation
04-27-2016, 12:18 PM
u couldnt pay me 150 dollars to walk into walmart

steveyosmtalk
04-27-2016, 07:43 PM
I'm going to not only grace you with a reply but I'm going to tell you what I've been doing for the past well 3 hours, the 2 hours before that I was playing second life with a girl and voice chatting wtih ruby adn deso and then for hte past 3 hours I was talking to the girl who I've known for yeaaaarrrrs THROUGH SECOND LIFE HAHA FUCK YOU via skype voice chat via my windows 10 lumia 640 via skype connection via t-mobile hotspot $20.00 a month ok anyway long story short the non-insane posters here know the real me and what's real and what isn't and for those of you who don't I'm actually a very cool person irl but am a legit 28 year old virgin and this girl confirmed tonight that I'm not that far off from getting my v-card taken, and listen to me folks my dick is 5 inches long and barely more than 1 inches wide that's when hard, and I had this girl grab a ruler and look to make damn sure she knew how small that was, and she's fine with that, she's physically attracted to me believe it or not and she's not fat in the slightest believe it or not and she's a real female btw not even joking I wish it wasn't true but it's not a trap unfortunlately it's a real girl like deso anyway the point is she's known the real me for years she's even known the gimmick me for years I am legit for real confirmed to not be a virgin for life, so let's use this thread to all break teh fourth wall and celebrate me finally oh she said I can lick her ass and I'm pretty sure I didn't ask but if you wanna know I'll tell ya when I know but I think she'll piss in my mouth like just keep in mind this won't be an uncomfortable nerd gay shit it will be as freaky deaky as she wants it to be and I will be covered head to toe in her cum anyway fuck this is so cool damn

Sent from mTalk

steveyosmtalk
04-27-2016, 07:46 PM
now I'm about to eat an entire unopened brand new 10oz bag of sea salt milk chocolate caramel covered almonds and here's anotoher great thing not only am I not fat but I can eat fast food 3 times in a day along with candy and ice cream and no gout, none, holla at ya boy

Sent from mTalk

Lisa Battery
I think it's my turn for a retard loser to give me $50 and then they whinge and post about it for years. Yes some people are just so pathetically shit at posting they have to pay stevey $50 just so they have something to whinge and post about it.

I'll have $50 thanks BGD and monde, happy to help you with your shit posting.

Autistic Spectrum
thread idea 1 out of 10

replies horrible

stevcey fat

steveyosmtalk
04-27-2016, 07:55 PM
lisa you're a girl so you can totally understand like ok I am so nerd I was fumbling my shit mostly because I fucking don't care abou ttalking but it was also liek omg girl omg girl liek I can't even deny it so she was laughing so hard the whole time and omg it's so great that she can laugh at it and not be turned off by it ya know anyway this is the greatest moment of my life fuck all deaf haters let's just celebrate well I'mg onna go to sleep cause like I just can't even my brain is done for the night this is a lot to process ya know but anyway ok I'm gonna siwtch to coconut instead of caramel ones now but and iyeah oh man yeah fuck ing I can't believe peple on this foruma ctaully think they troll me and yes there are actual people who blieve this not monde or marks or jj but maybe idk I wson't say any names but you know who you are, how dar eyou try to troll me when I will be having sex while you are not having sex, oh my fuckin gfuck FUCK YOU DP BTW SHE'S GOT MROE MONEY THAN YOU DO AND THAT IS NOT, A, JOKE, OR, A, GIMMICK, ZOMBIE BITCH

Sent from mTalk

Lisa Battery
04-27-2016, 07:59 PM
lisa you're a girl so you can totally understand like ok I am so nerd I was fumbling my shit mostly because I fucking don't care abou ttalking but it was also liek omg girl omg girl liek I can't even deny it so she was laughing so hard the whole time and omg it's so great that she can laugh at it and not be turned off by it ya know anyway this is the greatest moment of my life fuck all deaf haters let's just celebrate well I'mg onna go to sleep cause like I just can't even my brain is done for the night this is a lot to process ya know but anyway ok I'm gonna siwtch to coconut instead of caramel ones now but and iyeah oh man yeah fuck ing I can't believe peple on this foruma ctaully think they troll me and yes there are actual people who blieve this not monde or marks or jj but maybe idk I wson't say any names but you know who you are, how dar eyou try to troll me when I will be having sex while you are not having sex, oh my fuckin gfuck FUCK YOU DP BTW SHE'S GOT MROE MONEY THAN YOU DO AND THAT IS NOT, A, JOKE, OR, A, GIMMICK, ZOMBIE BITCH

Sent from mTalk
You need to change the name on your twitter account so that I can like you and be your friend otherwise I can't and that's a shame stevey because you know I like you, you're my friend so you need to change that

juji
04-27-2016, 08:02 PM
thread idea 1 out of 10

replies horrible

stevcey fat

Wendy <3
04-27-2016, 10:33 PM
The 2 people with the most mental problems have the longest posts that nobody reads

steveyosmtalk
04-28-2016, 06:35 AM
oh is that the issue that's monde's account and what's weird is the people you're being friends with right now several of them use the account too lol so I didn't think it was a big whoop the only thing I used on it was cleverbot anyway I'll delete the account and won't even tell you who else is using it so you can still continue thinking they're different

Sent from mTalk

steveyosmtalk
04-28-2016, 06:36 AM
I can't do it right now I gotta call obama and get everything ready so I can get my apartment idk if it's still even active I haven't used it since clverbot didn't give me my credit purchase like in 2013

Sent from mTalk

steveyosmtalk
04-28-2016, 06:37 AM
but since I'm not th eonly one using it and monde made it and monde is literally trolled by you he has probably still been using it he's quite an angry fella very much like a lizard reminds me a lot of pat mannix and jack venooker combined into one

Sent from mTalk

m0nde
04-28-2016, 07:38 AM
what're yuoo talking about, stevey?

Lisa Battery
04-28-2016, 08:41 AM
I don't know who you think I'm being friends with but it's not with you as long as you have that

Losers

Wendy <3
04-28-2016, 10:02 AM
Thanks steveyos. I know whatever you're talking about is gonna be awesome

Poopalew
04-28-2016, 10:29 AM
Thanks steveyos. I know whatever you're talking about is gonna be awesome

When blood reaches the veins it has lost nearly all its pressure so venous walls are thinner than arterial walls.

m0nde
04-28-2016, 11:09 AM
i clicked on lisa's post so i could get some context and it seems she's moved on from thinking that tiwtter account is mine to blaming it on stevey. it's teknorat's account. go bother him about it. ive told you think many times.

Wendy <3
04-28-2016, 12:06 PM
She still thinks im some woman who followed her here at least

steveyosmtalk
04-28-2016, 01:23 PM
ITS MONDES

Sent from mTalk

Wendy <3
04-28-2016, 01:48 PM
You like blaming other people for the shit you do for some reason

04-29-2016, 02:32 AM
I'm going to not only grace you with a reply but I'm going to tell you what I've been doing for the past well 3 hours, the 2 hours before that I was playing second life with a girl and voice chatting wtih ruby adn deso and then for hte past 3 hours I was talking to the girl who I've known for yeaaaarrrrs THROUGH SECOND LIFE HAHA FUCK YOU via skype voice chat via my windows 10 lumia 640 via skype connection via t-mobile hotspot $20.00 a month ok anyway long story short the non-insane posters here know the real me and what's real and what isn't and for those of you who don't I'm actually a very cool person irl but am a legit 28 year old virgin and this girl confirmed tonight that I'm not that far off from getting my v-card taken, and listen to me folks my dick is 5 inches long and barely more than 1 inches wide that's when hard, and I had this girl grab a ruler and look to make damn sure she knew how small that was, and she's fine with that, she's physically attracted to me believe it or not and she's not fat in the slightest believe it or not and she's a real female btw not even joking I wish it wasn't true but it's not a trap unfortunlately it's a real girl like deso anyway the point is she's known the real me for years she's even known the gimmick me for years I am legit for real confirmed to not be a virgin for life, so let's use this thread to all break teh fourth wall and celebrate me finally oh she said I can lick her ass and I'm pretty sure I didn't ask but if you wanna know I'll tell ya when I know but I think she'll piss in my mouth like just keep in mind this won't be an uncomfortable nerd gay shit it will be as freaky deaky as she wants it to be and I will be covered head to toe in her cum anyway fuck this is so cool damn

Sent from mTalk

im happy for you fjs wins again

Lisa Battery
04-29-2016, 02:45 AM
Look at this loser brigade.

Just get a life and get rid of it

steveyosmtalk
04-29-2016, 07:55 AM
thank you bgd I haven't been able to think about how much this place trolls me ever since she told me that it's so weird usually this place is all that's on my mind just the constant rage I have from being trolled here right now it's all gone!

Sent from mTalk

Poopalew
04-29-2016, 01:03 PM
thank you bgd I haven't been able to think about how much this place trolls me ever since she told me that it's so weird usually this place is all that's on my mind just the constant rage I have from being trolled here right now it's all gone!

Sent from mTalk

Theyre just now figuring out how to use some of the features on their cell phone!

04-29-2016, 02:42 PM
stevey is honestly a top-tier poster here. might be the best poster here. very unique, innovative style.