04-29-2016, 10:28 PM
any1?

1245 EST?

Desolation
04-29-2016, 10:36 PM
kys

Lisa Battery
04-29-2016, 10:39 PM
Tell me why you think it is I (and therefore nobody else worth a jot) will not tinychat with you.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
04-29-2016, 10:43 PM
Tell me why you think it is I (and therefore nobody else worth a jot) will not tinychat with you.

tinychat.com/fjswinsagain

Lisa Battery
04-29-2016, 10:58 PM
That is not an answer.

If you are special needs maybe ask the nurse who changes your diaper to help you with the question.

04-29-2016, 11:04 PM
That is not an answer.

If you are special needs maybe ask the nurse who changes your diaper to help you with the question.

fjs wins again!

04-29-2016, 11:04 PM
That is not an answer.

lisa id love to just have you back your thin white ass on my cock and go to town

Lisa Battery
04-30-2016, 12:03 AM
you need to be wearing a helmet

A child or even a lot of people with special needs could have answered that.

So basically you are some kind of vegetable who has no idea what he does yet somehow manages to type sentences on a computer, but even that suggests a higher level of awareness than you have as typing on a computer would suggest some level of reading comprehension and communication skills which you are completely lacking?

You mean to make out that you have no consciouness whatsoever, have no knowledge of anything not even of what you do yourself, have no concept of consequences, are brain damaged to the point where you cannot interact with a person or understand basic cues, this is how you are presenting.

If you wanted to fix this this was the opportunity I gave you. Whether it be intentional or not (it's very much intentional) it has not worked out for you and nobody wants to tinychat with you. I was generous enough to give you an oportunity to work on why that is and considering it is very generious of me to even give you the time of day. You're obviously not any kind of grown man with anything between the ears, and I'm afraid I must insist when someone is as stupid as you they MUST be really good and kind people to make up for it and you do NOT make up for intellectual shortcommings on the personality front and there is nothing worse than utterly shit people who are stupid beyond reason. You could maybe find company with monde, jazz and cody.

04-30-2016, 12:57 AM
you need to be wearing a helmet

A child or even a lot of people with special needs could have answered that.

So basically you are some kind of vegetable who has no idea what he does yet somehow manages to type sentences on a computer, but even that suggests a higher level of awareness than you have as typing on a computer would suggest some level of reading comprehension and communication skills which you are completely lacking?

You mean to make out that you have no consciouness whatsoever, have no knowledge of anything not even of what you do yourself, have no concept of consequences, are brain damaged to the point where you cannot interact with a person or understand basic cues, this is how you are presenting.

If you wanted to fix this this was the opportunity I gave you. Whether it be intentional or not (it's very much intentional) it has not worked out for you and nobody wants to tinychat with you. I was generous enough to give you an oportunity to work on why that is and considering it is very generious of me to even give you the time of day. You're obviously not any kind of grown man with anything between the ears, and I'm afraid I must insist when someone is as stupid as you they MUST be really good and kind people to make up for it and you do NOT make up for intellectual shortcommings on the personality front and there is nothing worse than utterly shit people who are stupid beyond reason. You could maybe find company with monde, jazz and cody.

man that turns me on lisa i can't lie you're so smart

Wendy <3
04-30-2016, 02:01 AM
If she had any friends, she wouldn't feel the need to type out half a dozen paragraphs needlessly