PDA

View Full Version : how did u first learn to masturbate?

Desolation
04-30-2016, 01:12 AM
i saw my best friend's sister touching her pussy at a sleepover and i was fingering my pussy and before i knew it i was leaking cum all over the carpet in the hallway. i still to this day think she saw me peering through the doorway.

Wendy <3
04-30-2016, 01:43 AM
Why didn't you eat her out or something

m0nde
04-30-2016, 02:27 AM
i saw my best friend's sister touching her pussy at a sleepover and i was fingering my pussy and before i knew it i was leaking cum all over the carpet in the hallway. i still to this day think she saw me peering through the doorway.is this about your trip to scotland?

Desolation
04-30-2016, 01:43 PM
lol?

steveyosmtalk
04-30-2016, 04:35 PM
lmao yeah seriously

Sent from mTalk

rubycalaber
05-02-2016, 04:54 PM
I was 11 and I was reading a movie magazine and I saw this picture

https://systemmastery.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/mib-2.jpg

and I thought I guess I will have sex with a sexy babe when I'm a grown up and then I thought wait cant I just simulate the feelings of sex myself and I moved my foreskin up and down with my thumb and forefinger and when I came no semen came out but for about a month after that I thought I was an extreme life hacker and had invented having sex with yourself like why is everyone so stupid that they wait for someone else to do it with but then I realized thats what wanking was that people would make reference to

rubycalaber
05-02-2016, 04:54 PM
I also remembering having to actively avoid looking at the two-headed johny knoxville

Wendy <3
05-02-2016, 05:13 PM
How did you jerk off with your edward scissorhands nails

maks
05-02-2016, 05:39 PM
when i was kid, my dad is gone to USA during some years, i went to school which teachs about nature science, i didn't care about sexual health, i always think my penis is so gross, when my dad came, he forced me go to shower togheter, he noticed about my penis is not hygienic, he was pissed off much, so he forced me to how to open foreskin to get rid of solid white mucus, i tried it but i can't cause it hurts and sometimes i scream.

when my uncle bought a sexy bikini magazine, and he is gone, i just sneaked into uncle's room and i got his magazine, i saw some gorgeous sexy bikinis with thongs, it made me erection, also it hurts, i stopped reading, i went to bathroom, my penis was bleeding i don't know what happened that, well i was forced to remove foreskin, but not cut, using my fingers, i can't handle it so much.

sometimes i pull my foreskin goes to my testicles, sometimes it hurts until it reachs by 2 months, also i removed my foreskin, my dad and me go to shower again, he was satisfied and i may clean my outside of glans cus there a lot of solid white mucus

m0nde
05-02-2016, 06:03 PM
be sure to piss after ejsculsying so you don't get a urinary tract infection

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Wendy <3
05-02-2016, 07:15 PM
when i was kid, my dad is gone to USA during some years, i went to school which teachs about nature science, i didn't care about sexual health, i always think my penis is so gross, when my dad came, he forced me go to shower togheter, he noticed about my penis is not hygienic, he was pissed off much, so he forced me to how to open foreskin to get rid of solid white mucus, i tried it but i can't cause it hurts and sometimes i scream.

when my uncle bought a sexy bikini magazine, and he is gone, i just sneaked into uncle's room and i got his magazine, i saw some gorgeous sexy bikinis with thongs, it made me erection, also it hurts, i stopped reading, i went to bathroom, my penis was bleeding i don't know what happened that, well i was forced to remove foreskin, but not cut, using my fingers, i can't handle it so much.

sometimes i pull my foreskin goes to my testicles, sometimes it hurts until it reachs by 2 months, also i removed my foreskin, my dad and me go to shower again, he was satisfied and i may clean my outside of glans cus there a lot of solid white mucus

Your uncle sounds gross

Plug Drugs
05-02-2016, 07:45 PM
I was 11 and I was reading a movie magazine and I saw this picture

https://systemmastery.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/mib-2.jpg

and I thought I guess I will have sex with a sexy babe when I'm a grown up and then I thought wait cant I just simulate the feelings of sex myself and I moved my foreskin up and down with my thumb and forefinger and when I came no semen came out but for about a month after that I thought I was an extreme life hacker and had invented having sex with yourself like why is everyone so stupid that they wait for someone else to do it with but then I realized thats what wanking was that people would make reference to

i forgot johnny knoxville was in men in black :XD:

Desolation
05-03-2016, 09:55 AM
cute ruby

Battery Bits
10-29-2017, 09:09 PM
101 bump